April 19, 2024, 12:06:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412775 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: September 15, 2011, 12:21:10 AM »

George should leave Cindy.
This interview has only made people even more sick of this family. We didn't want them to be on the show cause of the publicity and all that, but perhaps, karma has started weaving it's way..This is probably the best possible backfire that we could hope for...no one will like this family after this interview..mostly thanks to Cindy..She is nuts and very arrogant and it shows through in her words and her constant enabling of Casey...tsk tsk tsk...
Cookie- ITA with you on all but one point... I call Him God, not karma.  The way I see it, God is allowing the Anthonys some rope and, at the rate they've been going, they'll hang themselves.  The Bible says that "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." and in Cindy's case, speaks and speaks, and speaks.  The delightful thing about this is, the more she speaks, the more people "see" her heart (what she really is).  The same goes for George.  In essence, in their vain attempts to control the situation and pass themselves off as victims, they're damaging and vilifying themselves.  Their own words condemn them-kind of digging their own graves in quicksand, so to speak. The more they struggle for press and donations (which they will need to finance their lifestyle b/c they have no real jobs), the more they'll alienate people and lose donations. Brilliant strategy, God!  He's not kidding about that sowing and reaping thing.  My own opinions

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 15, 2011, 12:29:49 AM »

This interview has only made people even more sick of this family. We didn't want them to be on the show cause of the publicity and all that, but perhaps, karma has started weaving it's way..This is probably the best possible backfire that we could hope for...no one will like this family after this interview..mostly thanks to Cindy..She is nuts and very arrogant and it shows through in her words and her constant enabling of Casey...tsk tsk tsk...
Cookie- ITA with you on all but one point... I call Him God, not karma.  The way I see it, God is allowing the Anthonys some rope and, at the rate they've been going, they'll hang themselves.  The Bible says that "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." and in Cindy's case, speaks and speaks, and speaks.  The delightful thing about this is, the more she speaks, the more people "see" her heart (what she really is).  The same goes for George.  In essence, in their vain attempts to control the situation and pass themselves off as victims, they're damaging and vilifying themselves.  Their own words condemn them-kind of digging their own graves in quicksand, so to speak. The more they struggle for press and donations (which they will need to finance their lifestyle b/c they have no real jobs), the more they'll alienate people and lose donations. Brilliant strategy, God!  He's not kidding about that sowing and reaping thing.  My own opinions
I always enjoy your posts - very profound!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 15, 2011, 07:35:26 AM »

Did not watch Dr. Phil and am not trying to stir the pot. I am no fan of Dr. Phil (but then, have not watched him in years). I have to kind of root for him because of Natalee's case. The kalpoes are suing him and we finally have a chance to get the culprits on the stand. I hate that the Anthony's are getting ANY attention though.

I am going to sit this one out.

...............I did not realize until about 4 or 5 years ago -- but, I actually went to grade school and Jr. high School with Dr. Phil's brother. So, I probably met him i my youth!
 Monkey Devil!

I am with you about Natalee and the kalpoop brothers.
Just wouldn't help with any ratings for the Grifter interview.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 15, 2011, 07:36:28 AM »

Great post ISpy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 15, 2011, 07:37:44 AM »

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110914/WIRE/110919789/2055/NEWS?Title=Parents-Casey-Anthony-knew-child-s-burial-site
Parents: Casey Anthony knew child's burial site
Associated Press
Published: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 5:38 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 8:15 p.m.

ORLANDO - Casey Anthony's parents offered differing views in a television interview with "Dr. Phil" host Phil McGraw about how they think their 2-year-old granddaughter died in 2008.

Cindy Anthony said she believes that Caylee Anthony drowned, while her husband George Anthony was adamant that the toddler died by other means and that his daughter Casey Anthony had more intricate knowledge about how it happened.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 15, 2011, 07:40:57 AM »

http://www.wina.com/pages/10910942.php?contentType=4&contentId=8944309
Casey Anthony's dad: Caylee died of drug overdose
McGraw asked George Anthony to elaborate on what substance he thinks could have been given to Caylee. George Anthony responded that it could have been a drug, such as the anti-anxiety medicine Xanax. He also mentioned chloroform, but seemed to discount that possibility.

George Anthony then, in response to a question from McGraw, explained what his daughter's motivation could have been for seeing her daughter drugged and sedated.

"To go out and have a good time, to be with friends, to have this life that she didn't have with Caylee," George Anthony told McGraw.

The explanation from George Anthony, who also said that the pain of losing his granddaughter nearly pushed him to suicide, is similar to the view of some outside commentators on what may have happened to Caylee Anthony.

But Cindy Anthony expressed shock at her husband's explanation, and said on "Dr. Phil" that it was the first time she had "heard that out of his mouth."

The mother of Casey Anthony also said that, even though she believes her daughter had something to do with Caylee's secret burial, she took her daughter's acquittal as a sign from God that Caylee's death was an "accident."

"I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked. I believe that in all my heart," she said on the show.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 15, 2011, 07:42:42 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/14/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Cindy and George Anthony on "Dr. Phil" Part 2
Aired September 14, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 15, 2011, 07:48:15 AM »

How right you are my friend!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #928 on: September 15, 2011, 08:45:43 AM »

I'll bet KC was tuned in to Dr. Phil to see what was being said.  That girl loves the spotlight.  Even one that exposes her evil.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #929 on: September 15, 2011, 08:49:12 AM »

Will Cindy & George's interview with Dr. Phil play any part in the financial reimbursement case against KC?  They believe she knew where Caylee was.  If even her own parents knew that she knew where Caylee was, wouldn't that support LE's side of the case?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 15, 2011, 09:02:59 AM »

Interview just put nail in the coffin - Hell is waiting for them

I agree.. more so for Cindy then George though.. I think he was being sincere.. IMO 

See..I didn't see or hear these intervies..just going by what everyone posts here and what I know of them from past history in this case.

I do not feel sorry for George.  He is a grown man.  When he knew things were bad he should have spoken up but didn't..he said as much his self..  This is a man that has hid behind everyone one and everything during this trial..simply because he didn't have to accommodate that issue of the press..Cindy did that for him.  And he is a weak link ..and still is..he is the type of person who wants to do nothing in life and carry no blame..great..but you had a family that needed to be supported..your wife did that..you had a son and daughter who needed your guidance..no one did that..and you had a grand daughter who needed you to make sure her Mom treated her well and she had the basic life needs..you didn't do that.  Cindy supplied the basic life needs..who supplied enough love to make it plausible that when it was clear that her mother had no job, was stealing and lying that this was not okay?  What did they believe the end result would be..a well rounded grand daughter from a mentally ill mother , with no admission of that illness or treatment?

Gypsy, I agree with you.  I don't feel the least bit sorry for George.  From what I read about the interview it seems that George is now admitting something like what actually happened and that Casey did it, although he hallucinates that she had help.  He's not quite there.
But he was a freeloader.  Cindy worked, supported the family, took care of the house, fed, clothed and took care of Caylee, but IMO she is a despicable person.  She did all of that for control, for dominance.
I never believed nor do I believe now, that George saw Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th of June.  No matter how many times Cindy says Casey was an "Awesome mother," (She got that from her future daughter-in-law) she knows that to be a lie and she knows that she and Casey had a physical altercation on June 15 when she and Caylee returned from going to the nursing home and to Cindy's mother's house.  The fight was about money Casey had stolen from her grandmother and Casey took Caylee and stormed out.  I believe she killed Caylee shortly thereafter. 
George never took the responsibility of a normal husband and father and gambled away $30,000.  He apparently rarely worked for a living and was just a leech in the house and
made a feeble effort to intervene when he confirmed that Casey did not have a job, but let Cindy control that too, and he didn't confront Casey with the knowledge he had.  He was happy being dominated and Cindy was happy dominating....everyone. And therein lies the problem.  Cindy controlled the purse strings.  In order to continue his life as leech, he went along with Cindy, in everything.  Had he confronted Casey at that time about the job, things might have turned out differently.  But he didn't.  Cayley is dead. Cindy continues to dominate and live on another planet.

And the reason George has no cajones is because Cindy has had them bronzed and wears them as earrings.

I just saw Cindy say on Joy Behar, "That was the first time I heard it out of his mouth."  Did she hear it from another orifice?

Oh God, that stuffed sausage with the blond wig is on.  Can't take it.  Uggggg.

ITA.

I haven't watched the Dr Phil Diabolical..nor do I intend too.  I haven't watched,HLN, Nancy Grace , Joy or anyone for that matter who has anything to do with this family on their show.  Basically I have shunned the A's.  I am getting all my info here.

Doesn't take much to surmise what the A's will say and do..nothing of importance really..nothing that helps them, their daughter or their grand..and no surprise there because they are each in their own little worlds and they have always been and will always be uninterested in the other person other then how it effects them and their money.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #931 on: September 15, 2011, 09:05:37 AM »

Will Cindy & George's interview with Dr. Phil play any part in the financial reimbursement case against KC?  They believe she knew where Caylee was.  If even her own parents knew that she knew where Caylee was, wouldn't that support LE's side of the case?
I would think it would but I'm just a grandma living in the midwest! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 15, 2011, 09:06:09 AM »

I think it can be used against her, but then they would come back well after thinking about things after the case was over and being able to relax and "REALLY" talk we figured out that she just had to know where the body was.

To Cindy yes your soul leaves the body on death, but I strongly believe that if you are murdered your soul will stay on earth til your murderer is brought to justice. Just as I believe that if you die suddenly in a car wreck your soul doesn't move to heaven right off because you don't realize your dead, not sure if this makes sense to anyone its just my beliefs.

As for GA he has had time after time to be Jo-Jo again to Caylee and stand up for what is right and failed miserable.
neither of these people have the right to be called Grandparents. Their only concern wasn't for their granddaughter but for their murdering daughter.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 15, 2011, 09:28:01 AM »

Judge Stickland says "Cindy is a lost ball in high weeds!"

He just can't like her he says

That is hilarious--lol.    Judge Strickland is the neatest guy.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 15, 2011, 09:30:11 AM »

Judge Stickland says "Cindy is a lost ball in high weeds!"

He just can't like her he says

That is hilarious--lol.    Judge Strickland is the neatest guy.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: September 15, 2011, 09:31:40 AM »

I tried watching NG yesterday but had to switch channels because I just got too angry to hear her excusing Cindy. Thank goodness she's not on today. I can't believe I'm still so angry I pretty much can't abide watching anything Casey related. Just watching today to hear Judge Strickland. Glad someone has the guts to admit on TV that Cindy is not likeable.

Ditto....he also doesn't agree with the jurors verdict, and after listening to the few morons who have made statements JS is confused about how they came to a NG verdict. He won't criticize them, but he sure doesn't agree with them.

All of this just really makes me want to buy Jeff Ashton's book all the more!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: September 15, 2011, 09:37:32 AM »

I tried watching NG yesterday but had to switch channels because I just got too angry to hear her excusing Cindy. Thank goodness she's not on today. I can't believe I'm still so angry I pretty much can't abide watching anything Casey related. Just watching today to hear Judge Strickland. Glad someone has the guts to admit on TV that Cindy is not likeable.

Ditto....he also doesn't agree with the jurors verdict, and after listening to the few morons who have made statements JS is confused about how they came to a NG verdict. He won't criticize them, but he sure doesn't agree with them.

All of this just really makes me want to buy Jeff Ashton's book all the more!
I have pre-ordered mine already!   I can't wait to get it!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 15, 2011, 09:38:16 AM »

George told Dr. Phil he took a voice analysis test.....did we know that? I don't remember seeing or reading any info related to that in the docs released.
I do not remember that.

I don't either.    [ Maybe CinCin administered it at the kitchen table ]
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: September 15, 2011, 09:57:48 AM »

Did not watch Dr. Phil and am not trying to stir the pot. I am no fan of Dr. Phil (but then, have not watched him in years). I have to kind of root for him because of Natalee's case. The kalpoes are suing him and we finally have a chance to get the culprits on the stand. I hate that the Anthony's are getting ANY attention though.

I am going to sit this one out.

...............I did not realize until about 4 or 5 years ago -- but, I actually went to grade school and Jr. high School with Dr. Phil's brother. So, I probably met him i my youth!
 Monkey Devil!

I do like that about Dr. Phil---he has withstood all of the rediculous nonsensical "legal" girations from Aruba and I am so in hopes that something tangible will emerge which will shed some light at long last on what they did to Natalee.  That would be wonderful, and to quote Judge Strickland:  " The irony is rich."   That irony would be rich!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 15, 2011, 09:59:16 AM »

Anthony Clan: Nancy 9/14/11 Part 1 (Judge Strickland)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/3/Fn2UBsDTYis

A lost ball in high weeds. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.