April 19, 2024, 07:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412783 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: September 13, 2011, 07:09:54 PM »

...one thing I was glad to see though.  And, that was...Dr. Phil wasn't playing around.  No softball question (at least in this first part).  He seemed to hold her a little to task on some of her answers.

Thoughts?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: September 13, 2011, 07:10:26 PM »

Yikes!  Maybe Cindy's as nutso as her daughter!  At least George seems like he knows the deal.  Got some advice for you buddy...RUN like a frickin' GAZELLE!!  Those women be CRAZY maaaaannnn!!!!

The whole family is nutso, IMO. George included.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: September 13, 2011, 07:12:35 PM »

Yikes!  Maybe Cindy's as nutso as her daughter!  At least George seems like he knows the deal.  Got some advice for you buddy...RUN like a frickin' GAZELLE!!  Those women be CRAZY maaaaannnn!!!!

Not kidding there.  I missed the first 15 minutes.  What did George do in those "4 years" that hurt Cindy so much?  I kept hearing them make reference to something, but never heard what...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: September 13, 2011, 07:26:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/cindy-anthony-the-truth-she-cant-handle-the-truth-lawyer-says.html
Cindy Anthony: The truth? She can’t handle the truth, lawyer says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 13 2011 6:40 PM

::snipping2::
On “Dr. Phil,” Cindy offered medical answers to daughter Casey’s behavior after Caylee Anthony’s death. Casey was acquitted in July of murder in Caylee’s death. On “Dr. Phil,” Cindy said she thought Casey could be suffering from grand mal seizures, a brain tumor or post-partum schizophrenia.

WOFL legal analyst Diana Tennis scoffed: “Post-partum schizophrenia — in 20 years of doing this, I’ve never heard of that. To me that sounds a lot like ‘how do I explain the fact my daughter said these hideous, hideous things about her father, my husband?’ ”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: September 13, 2011, 07:30:06 PM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/210531/250/Local-Expert-Caseys-parents-are-dense-dumb-or-very-sick
Local Expert: Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony are ''dense, dumb, or very sick''
4:32 PM, Sep 13, 2011 

We wanted to know, beyond the words, what did the Anthonys' downward glances, hand gestures and tears reveal about their granddaughter's death, and their daughter Casey's acquittal.

"Well, they're either lying or flat. And they have some serious problems of their own... I would guess serious problems of their own," said Tampa psychiatrist Dr. Walter Afield.

Afield, an expert in body language, says he does not believe Cindy and George Anthony are lying. But they are cold, he says, and horribly dysfunctional parents.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: September 13, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »

Amen! 
I am enjoying the callers on JVM's show.   

~ Peter Frampton
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: September 13, 2011, 07:43:25 PM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/210531/250/Local-Expert-Caseys-parents-are-dense-dumb-or-very-sick
Local Expert: Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony are ''dense, dumb, or very sick''
4:32 PM, Sep 13, 2011 

We wanted to know, beyond the words, what did the Anthonys' downward glances, hand gestures and tears reveal about their granddaughter's death, and their daughter Casey's acquittal.

"Well, they're either lying or flat. And they have some serious problems of their own... I would guess serious problems of their own," said Tampa psychiatrist Dr. Walter Afield.

Afield, an expert in body language, says he does not believe Cindy and George Anthony are lying. But they are cold, he says, and horribly dysfunctional parents.

The Anthony's are....All of the Above.....dense, dumb, and very sick.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: September 13, 2011, 07:43:29 PM »

Yes, JVM's show is two hoots and a hollar!  She just revealed that Cindy claims that Casey "reluctantly" joined the Hot Body contest to replace a girl who didn't show up. 

RELUCTANTLY...

Yeah...I make the same face too when having to do something reluctantly. Rolling Eyes
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: September 13, 2011, 07:44:35 PM »

Hey Trimm

There was an earth quake centered in Trussville just outside Birmingham.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: September 13, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 
I like your quote --"taking one for the team."  I will be glad to give my impressions later, like I said, I am headed to work and will have to find it online, so those of you trying to catch snippets tonight on the NG or JVM shows will be way ahead of me.

I don't think I am as articulate as some of you - but I will try to verbalize my impressions.

I guess I am kind of curious as to why we all post/read on here, paste all the links wrt to the case - but refuse to watch his show?  I know I hate Cindy as much as anyone, but I want to watch and evaluate her words and actions myself.  I am glad that some of you leave it up to me as an individual whether I choose to watch or not, thanks for respecting that!  But I still want to see the witch in "real time" and make my own decisions about the interview rather than reading posts about it.

I promise I am not a rubber necker on the highway, though.

Bless you Cadillac...I meant no criticism toward you.   an angelic monkey

I understand where you're coming from.  I just can't stand Cindy.  She truly makes my blood boil. 
Aww numbersgirl - no criticism taken at all. I haven't watched the tapes - been lurking on JVM since I got home - but I agree that there are some closet watchers going on here.  I just have an interest in watching family dynamics, mother/daughter relationships, child development situations, behavior modification, and parental co-dependency in relationships.  I can't wrap my head around what others' opinions are about these things - I like to "visualize  Love to you - Cad
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: September 13, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »

I watched it , 80% commericals 20% interview. More Cindy excuses for Caseys behaviors.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: September 13, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »

Found a site for overnight ratings;
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/?s=dr+phil
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: September 13, 2011, 08:22:00 PM »

I hope he hits Cindy with that stick.  I was having my car serviced and took a book to read.  I won't watch tonight, either.  There's an interesting program on ABC--"Jacqueline Kennedy in her Own Words."  Sounds sort of interesting to me--much more than that ridiculous Cindy Anthony.  If I saw her coming down the street, I'd cross over.

And if you were driving and you saw her coming down the street, what then?   Razz

I would have a grand mal seizure, a brain tumor, and post-partum schizophrenia. And I would probably forget what I did.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: September 13, 2011, 08:31:41 PM »

I nominate the A's for the most hated couple in the USA!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: September 13, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »

It is ok by me if CA keeps spouting nonsense.. it reflects on her.. and what we believe about her..and everytime she opens her nonsensical piehole, it gives us more of a glimpse of what that life must be like.. beyond sad.. Run George before she has control of your legs too..  I amused that they are on different planes of reality.. It makes her look more ridiculous and less sympathetic...
AS LONG AS THEY DON'T GET MONEY

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: September 13, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »

Yes, JVM's show is two hoots and a hollar!  She just revealed that Cindy claims that Casey "reluctantly" joined the Hot Body contest to replace a girl who didn't show up. 

RELUCTANTLY...

Yeah...I make the same face too when having to do something reluctantly. Rolling Eyes

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: September 13, 2011, 08:41:35 PM »

I nominate the A's for the most hated couple in the USA!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 13, 2011, 08:44:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/cindy-anthony-the-truth-she-cant-handle-the-truth-lawyer-says.html
The comments are hysterical..   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: September 13, 2011, 09:01:21 PM »

Hey Trimm

There was an earth quake centered in Trussville just outside Birmingham.
I was wondering if you heard about that! 
Did you watch Dr.Phil?
I did not watch the show,but I am watching the heck out of the clips.
They are bizarre as ever. 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: September 13, 2011, 09:03:59 PM »

This is not a funny one, but I like it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.