March 28, 2024, 04:08:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 410998 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: September 13, 2011, 11:50:48 PM »

Good night Monks!
thank you for the links and pictures.....   an angelic monkey

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: September 13, 2011, 11:56:39 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/features/media/anthonys-dr-phil-interview-is-worst-case-of-ratings-grabbing-tabloid-tv/1191408
Anthonys' Dr. Phil interview is worst case of ratings-grabbing tabloid TV
By Eric Deggans, Times TV/Media Critic
In Print: Wednesday, September 14, 2011

::snipping2::
As a new flood of daytime talkers debut on television following the Queen of All Media's departure, what seems most obvious is the tabloid-fueled subjects they're willing to excavate while trolling for Winfrey's old fans.

On Monday, Anderson Cooper interviewed relatives of troubled pop star Amy Winehouse about her July death, while Wendy Williams will give Charlie Sheen more airtime Monday to explain how his appetites lost him TV's best-paying gig.

But the best (or worst?) example came Tuesday in the first installment of McGraw's two-part interview with the Anthonys, Orlando-area parents already excoriated by critics saying they moved too slowly to challenge their daughter's thin lies about Caylee's disappearance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: September 14, 2011, 12:27:49 AM »

http://www.tampabay.com/features/media/anthonys-dr-phil-interview-is-worst-case-of-ratings-grabbing-tabloid-tv/1191408
Anthonys' Dr. Phil interview is worst case of ratings-grabbing tabloid TV
By Eric Deggans, Times TV/Media Critic
In Print: Wednesday, September 14, 2011

As a new flood of daytime talkers debut on television following the Queen of All Media's departure, what seems most obvious is the tabloid-fueled subjects they're willing to excavate while trolling for Winfrey's old fans.

On Monday, Anderson Cooper interviewed relatives of troubled pop star Amy Winehouse about her July death, while Wendy Williams will give Charlie Sheen more airtime Monday to explain how his appetites lost him TV's best-paying gig.

But the best (or worst?) example came Tuesday in the first installment of McGraw's two-part interview with the Anthonys, Orlando-area parents already excoriated by critics saying they moved too slowly to challenge their daughter's thin lies about Caylee's disappearance.

<snipped>

Then, he offered an odd spasm of self-righteousness, saying he would never interview Casey Anthony because her actions said enough. More likely, he couldn't afford the hefty price tag Anthony's lawyers want for interviews.

Despite McGraw's efforts to look noble — saying he donated money to a charity the Anthonys have founded instead of paying them directly for an interview — the host is obviously wading in the muck to nab headlines and win viewers.

<snipped>

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 14, 2011, 01:12:31 AM »

Mostly in lurking mode these days (busy time of the year-trying to balance priorities), but wanted to thank you all for keeping me updated. Fighting a sinus infection the last few weeks that finally required a Dr. visit today. While I waited, I perused the large medical charts on the wall, learning about high blood pressure, the incredible number of muscles, and amazing number/size/shape of our bones.  It was the last one that hit me hard. Standing there looking at the poster of the human skeleton, appearing to be grinning stupidly with its closed mandible and perfectly aligned teeth, I thought about Caylee's closed mandible and missing teeth.  As I mentally measured the distances between nasal cavity and mouth, and jawbone-to-jawbone, I found myself holding my fingers up to my own nose and mouth (approximating the width of ordinary duct tape).  Then, it hit me how much smaller Caylee's skull and therefore face was and how wide that duct tape was.  I wish the prosecution had borrowed a Dr.'s skeleton chart (or even a skeleton/teaching skeleton) and used it to demonstrate the tape placement, right after the skull pics.  Looking at that skull, with those empty eye sockets, and visualizing that duct tape wrapped tight enough to still hold the hair on, really brought it home that this was no accidental drowning.  I hope every one of those jurors goes to a doctor with a big skeleton poster in their examining room and sees what I "saw" today...not to be spiteful, but that they would realize exactly what they've done, perverting justice.  As I looked at those bones, all those bones, I realized what the CSI team went through literally putting Caylee back together, bone by tiny bone. Then I thought about Cindy & George Anthony doing Dr. Phil interviews-for-a-donation.  What kind of grandparents would sell out their granddaughter for a Jeep and $-signs?  I'm done with Cindy's excuses and George's balancing act.  He can try to spin it as the grieving granddad, but if he was really grief-stricken and loved Caylee as much as he says, he'd have been long gone by now and telling the truth on every channel (no donation fee necessary). Righteously indignant at justice denied for his Caylee Marie, he'd be shouting the truth loud and clear. I know we have been. 

George: Now might be a good time to think about the season of life you're in. Now would be a really good time to take a good look back at your life and see how well you've done "doing your thing".  It might be a good time to think about where you're going, when your life is all wrapped up here. It might be a good time to break out that Bible and spend some time reading it.  I can tell you this much, I: don't have a brand-new Jeep; have never been on a TV talk show; don't sport a FL tan; don't have a backyard pool; don't run a Foundation; don't go on cruises and shopping sprees; and don't give interviews. But I do have peace; peace with God, my family/extended families (faults and all), my job, my neighbors, and my lifestyle. I have God who cares about every hair on my head and every detail of my life, who knows the worst of me and still loves me so much He sent His Son to die in my place, for me. He feels the same way about you- He's not willing to lose even one. Isn't is time to come clean, with yourself and Him?  The truth really does set you free in so many ways. You should try it.

All my own opinion.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 14, 2011, 01:43:29 AM »

Trimm and Brandi- thanks for bringing over the above snips.

Dr. Phil- Why didn't you ask any of these?
  • George, why didn't you call 911 from the tow yard?  You clearly knew what the smell was and what it indicated when you said to Mr. Burch, "I hope that's not my daughter or granddaughter in that trunk."
  • Cindy, why didn't you call 911 at the tow yard when you saw the abandoned car, Casey's purse, and Caylee's empty car seat?  Why were you arguing over the towing and storage fees instead?
  • Why did both of you go back to work instead of calling 911?
  • George, why did you let Baez lie about the "drowning" when you know it wasn't true?
  • Cindy, why did you let Baez lie about George being there for the "drowning" when you knew it wasn't true?
  • Why were both of you so out of touch with Casey's life that you knew none of her friends and they didn't know you?
  • You knew there was no Universal job=no money=no Nanny=no Jacksonville/Beach/Disney for Caylee=no food, pullups, or place to live for Caylee and yet, you played dumb and allowed it for 31 days. Why?
  • Cindy, George, why did you take 80% of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation money that people donated to find missing children and use it to pay Administrative costs (your salaries and others)? *Note* Dr. Phil should have required an accounting of that money,as well as copies of their tax returns as a condition of this interview.
  • Who paid for your first cruise three years ago, your tattoos, and George's diamond earring? Followed by, who paid for your recent Bahamas cruise and shopping?  How about your North Carolina mall shopping trip?
  • Have you been enjoying your pool this summer?
  • Why did you crush the car, but not the pool?

I could probably think of a few more, but it's way past my bedtime.  All my own opinion, spurred on by the many excellent posts I read here.  Take good care everybody! Until next time...

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: September 14, 2011, 01:55:12 AM »

One parting thought...looking at my sig line, Casey's batting 7 for 7, with Cindy running close behind with 6 for 7.  Technically speaking, Cindy gets somewhat of a pass on the hands that shed innocent blood- although intention was clearly there when she was more than willing to shed Jesse's just to save Casey.  If Cindy really wanted to be the martyr she's been so busy playing, she'd have "admitted" that Caylee "drowned" on her watch.  After all, she was the last person swimming with Caylee, by her own admission.  Guess she doesn't love Casey that much after all.    My own opinion strikes again.  'Nite all.

Forecast for the Day:
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 14, 2011, 01:58:49 AM »

CASEY ANTHONY SECRET MEXICAN GETAWAY

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-secret-mexican-getaway-wealthy-lover-exclusive

(Snip)

Exonerated murder mom CASEY ANTHONY has mapped out a secret new life with her wealthy lover to escape the ire of a vengeful nation!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: September 14, 2011, 02:46:38 AM »

Trimm and Brandi- thanks for bringing over the above snips.

Dr. Phil- Why didn't you ask any of these?
  • George, why didn't you call 911 from the tow yard?  You clearly knew what the smell was and what it indicated when you said to Mr. Burch, "I hope that's not my daughter or granddaughter in that trunk."
  • Cindy, why didn't you call 911 at the tow yard when you saw the abandoned car, Casey's purse, and Caylee's empty car seat?  Why were you arguing over the towing and storage fees instead?
  • Why did both of you go back to work instead of calling 911?
  • George, why did you let Baez lie about the "drowning" when you know it wasn't true?
  • Cindy, why did you let Baez lie about George being there for the "drowning" when you knew it wasn't true?
  • Why were both of you so out of touch with Casey's life that you knew none of her friends and they didn't know you?
  • You knew there was no Universal job=no money=no Nanny=no Jacksonville/Beach/Disney for Caylee=no food, pullups, or place to live for Caylee and yet, you played dumb and allowed it for 31 days. Why?
  • Cindy, George, why did you take 80% of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation money that people donated to find missing children and use it to pay Administrative costs (your salaries and others)? *Note* Dr. Phil should have required an accounting of that money,as well as copies of their tax returns as a condition of this interview.
  • Who paid for your first cruise three years ago, your tattoos, and George's diamond earring? Followed by, who paid for your recent Bahamas cruise and shopping?  How about your North Carolina mall shopping trip?
  • Have you been enjoying your pool this summer?
  • Why did you crush the car, but not the pool?

I could probably think of a few more, but it's way past my bedtime.  All my own opinion, spurred on by the many excellent posts I read here.  Take good care everybody! Until next time...

Good ones!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 14, 2011, 02:48:26 AM »

I have to admit that I did watch the show. I could not help my self . . . It was sad watching GA try to tell the truth and CA just covering her but. I know that GA knows exactly what happened (or at least who did it) but CA is in so other world. The man needs to get some balls.

Oh he has a pair - they're just in Sindy's pocket!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: September 14, 2011, 08:41:13 AM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/news/national/091411-people-magazine-releases-casey-anthony-book_15013578
People Magazine releases Casey Anthony book
Updated: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011, 2:41 AM MST
Published : Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011, 2:41 AM MST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - People Magazine has released a book on the Casey Anthony case. Outrage: The Casey Anthony Story was released Tuesday in a Kindle Edition through Amazon Digital Services.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: September 14, 2011, 08:42:52 AM »

Author discusses new Anthony book Watch Video http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/Steve-Helling-0913.flv&vtitle=Author%20discusses%20new%20Anthony%20book

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: September 14, 2011, 08:46:32 AM »

I learned one thing from the interview-KC learned to lie at her mother knee-George is staying because he cant afford to Cindy  holds the purse strings
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 14, 2011, 08:51:14 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29179167/detail.html
Casey Lawyer Wants Civil Lawsuit Dismissed
Posted: 7:34 am EDT September 14, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney representing Casey Anthony has asked for a civil lawsuit filed against his client to be dismissed.

WFTV learned Charles Greene argued that a lawsuit filed by a diver who helped search for 25-year-old Casey's daughter, Caylee, in 2008 lacks merit and seeks to profit from the tragedy.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 14, 2011, 08:58:46 AM »

I nominate the A's for the most hated couple in the USA!

I don't think the A's are hated as much as they could be, because they've been portrayed in the media as grieving grandparents and many folks only see what they're fed from the media.  They don't know what the A's have done.  Some even think Cindy was a good and noble mother for lying for Casey on the stand to keep her from the death penalty.  (NOT me, btw) During the trial, the prosecution couldn't really go after the A's too hard, because it was Casey on trial, and for them to attack grieving grandparents would alienate the jurors and the public.  There was a lot about the A's that didn't come out in the trial.  I suppose the A's will continue to live off the money made on Caylee's murder by their own daughter. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 14, 2011, 09:00:52 AM »

Casey Anthony Attorney Jose Baez Heads to Aruba to Represent Murder Suspect Gary Giordano in Disappearance of Robyn Gardner

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/14/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-heads-to-aruba-to-represent-murder-suspect-gary-giordano/

Isn’t it telling that Casey Anthony’s parents just can’t seem to get enough media attention as they appear on the Dr. Phil Show, even after the long drawn out trial that left them without their murdered grand daughter Caylee, even as they continue to make excuses.  Now Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez leaches onto the Giordano murder case for the media attention.

We have seen this act before  … Jose Baez is a poor man’s attorney’s Joe Tacopina. So how does Baez sell himself to Giordano. Hey Gary, you are going to need a US lawyer to watch your back and for PR in the United States. I am one of the most hated and despised attorneys and have the most hated client in the US … hire me?  Giordano may have sealed his fate as with Baez in his team, Americans will be actually rooting for Aruba in this case … call it the reverse Natalee Holloway affect.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: September 14, 2011, 09:04:25 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/13/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Casey`s Parents Reveal All
Aired September 13, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

Dr. Dale, what do you make of Cindy`s claim that Casey may have postpartum schizophrenia?

DALE ARCHER, PSYCHIATRIST: Well, first of all, that`s not a diagnosis. The diagnosis (AUDIO GAP) this is a very serious medical condition. And you have hallucinations and you have delusions. And it`s the type of thing where anyone around you would know you are very gravely mentally ill and you need to se a psychiatrist.

There is zero -- and I mean zero -- evidence that at any time Casey Anthony had any type of psychosis. I haven`t seen any hallucinations, no delusions, no reports, nothing.

And of course, that begs the question, if any of that was there, the defense would have been all over that, saying, "Look, she had a psychotic break back then, and now she`s having another one, you know, you know, which is contributing to her lies and her deceit" and on and on and on. So I think...
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, guess what, Dr. Dale...

ARCHER: ... it`s denial on the Anthonys` part.

CALLER: Jane, I thought the trial upset me. Needless to say, I am chapped beyond. You know, I can understand that -- I felt sorry for the Anthonys, losing a granddaughter. But the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Where in God`s name did this woman get a nursing degree? Schizophrenia? Postpartum schizophrenia? Grand mal seizures? Give me a break here. I think they all -- if no one hated the Anthonys before this, I truly do hate them all now.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, well, I have to say, Jayne Weintraub, criminal defense attorney, I think this is going to boomerang on them. If they wanted to explain themselves, this is not the way to go about it.

JAYNE WEINTRAUB, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: No, it isn`t. And again, this just goes to show they are narcissistic, egotistic, self-centered draw, and their misperceptions of reality.

I mean, the reality is, I learned something new today, and that was, George Anthony actually admitted that he was kind of leading a double life. And Cindy Anthony said she didn`t even know the man that she was living with at that time, when he was gambling thousands, $30,000 at a time, on the online gambling. Then they were separated. Then they got back together. Then he`s having an affair. She still doesn`t know who he is. So where is her perception...

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: September 14, 2011, 09:08:52 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/13/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
George and Cindy Anthony Break Their Silence on "Dr. Phil"
Aired September 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: But what I don`t understand -- I`m going to go to Dr. Patricia Saunders on this. Our whole panel is taking your calls. Dr. Saunders, another one of the explanations that George and Cindy have is "post-partum schizophrenia." Now, I`m just a lawyer, all right? I`m a JD. You`re the MD. (SIC) You`re the shrink. So is that post-partum depression plus schizophrenia equals post-partum schizophrenia? I`ve never heard of that before.

PATRICIA SAUNDERS, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, because there is no such thing. I think Cindy was probably talking about post-partum psychosis, which is very, very rare. Less than 1 percent of women have it. And when they have it, it doesn`t just last for a day or two. You cannot miss it. People are floridly psychotic, and it lasts for months.

GRACE: Whoa! Whoa! They`re what? They`re floridly psychotic? What`s that?

SAUNDERS: That means that they hear voices, they see things, they hear the voice of God commanding them to do things.

GRACE: You know, Dr. Pat, you know I like you. But don`t throw any of those terms out there at me without explaining it to me. What is "floridly psychotic?"

SAUNDERS: It means that she`d be crazy as a bedbug. Nobody could miss it. And it would last for weeks, if not months. She`d have to be hospitalized.

GRACE: To Drew Kesse, father of missing Jennifer Kesse that we have covered many times here. And he is angry about the Anthonys` interview on ``Dr. Phil.`` Drew, thank you for being with us. Why are you angry?

DREW KESSE, FATHER OF MISSING JENNIFER KESSE: I guess it`s hard to be in a position such as myself, having a daughter missing through abduction for over five-and-a-half years, and to be in the same city as this was happening for the last three-plus years, and really, to hear and honestly not be a part of it, but to really know so much about it.

You know, one thing I have to say, Nancy, is George said he got a little belligerent with his daughter. I will tell you that if that was my daughter or my son, only one person would have come out of the room, or two people would have come out of the room and one would have gone directly to jail. It`s the hardest thing you have to do, but -- you hold off because you don`t want to get your daughter mad? Come on! We`re talking about murder here.

And if you really looked at that entire interview -- you talk about a powder puff interview. It was absolutely incredible. We learned -- outside of bringing in, I think, the fifth response or excuse about Caylee, I think now we`re -- we`re not fools. I`m not a fool. And it was just -- there`s even lies told within it.

When you look at body language, you know that Cindy is lying. When she looks down and won`t look at Dr. Phil and plays with her fingers answering questions -- you know, that`s what they`re taught in the FBI. That`s a lie.

GRACE: But Drew...

KESSE: It`s just horrible, but you have to accept it. Yes?

GRACE: Drew -- but what about that is making you angry? For all I know, they`re still in mourning and having a hard time believing that their daughter did this.

KESSE: Yes. The anger that I truly have really has nothing to do with what they say, or what have you. The anger I have is the money trail that Dr. Phil is putting into their foundation that I feel is fraudulent.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: September 14, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »

I learned one thing from the interview-KC learned to lie at her mother knee-George is staying because he cant afford to Cindy  holds the purse strings

If George is staying because Cindy holds the purse strings and he says he can't afford to leave, then it tells me he puts money way ahead of ethics and doing what's right.  What a weak excuse for a human being.   Maybe he should try doing the right thing for once and walk out of that house and don't ever go back.  There are places  he could go, even if it was a homeless shelter.  He could even line up an exclusive interview or two and try telling the truth and take that money and rent a place.  I wonder if there's more holding George there with Cindy than money?  Either way, George is a loser for not stepping up for Caylee and following through.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: September 14, 2011, 09:12:35 AM »

was good to see that Dr. Phil's ratings were down..I won't watch again today so that the ratings will stay down, hopefully if enough people don't watch...Glad that others will watch and give us the low down...the ones who watch should balance out the ones who don't watch in the ratings...
thanks everyone for the links and info..much appreciated...

Cindy is one sick biotch...no wonder Casey is so screwed up...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #819 on: September 14, 2011, 09:29:40 AM »

I was sitting at the PeeWee football game last night when I heard that Bozo will be going to Aruba to represent Giordano.  I laughed out loud!  I guess since he doesn't know American law he'd give the loose justice system of Aruba a try.  Good luck there, Jose!  Maybe he'll take KC with him.   Monkey Devil!  She can run his bikini hut.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.