March 28, 2024, 08:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Runza recipe I promised Justinsmama  (Read 18071 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 10:21:44 PM »

Hi Frijole,

I am happy I tried the Runzas. As you say, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Now that you mentioned it, the recipe does sound like it came from eastern Europe. I'm not a big bread eater (calories) but this recipe sounded so captivating. It would probably be a good thing to bring to a party as an appetizer. I'll make them again to bring to the party my cousin has on New Year's Day. In the meantime, does anyone need me to send them the remaining two loaves of frozen bread? Another idea, maybe I should bake a loaf in the traditional way and see how the bread turns out.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 09:13:05 PM »

Frijole,

I figured out a way to use the Runza hamburger, cabbage and onions I have left over.

I made a soup out of them. I browned celery in garlic oil, added a big can of chicken broth, and spooned a lot of the Runza into the pot. I added some more spices and it is totally delicious.

Thank you!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 03:56:45 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Frijole,

I figured out a way to use the Runza hamburger, cabbage and onions I have left over.

I made a soup out of them. I browned celery in garlic oil, added a big can of chicken broth, and spooned a lot of the Runza into the pot. I added some more spices and it is totally delicious.

Thank you!

Just goes to show you that there's more than one way to skin cabbage huh?  Good for you.  I bet it is delicious.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 10:41:24 PM »

Frijole,

You are so sweet and funny. I like you very much. Yes, the Runza soup is delicious.

With love,
Louise

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 12:27:37 PM »

Test
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.