March 18, 2024, 08:07:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543215 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2011, 11:39:49 AM »

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano and Missing Maryland Woman Robyn Gardner Shown in Surveillance Video
Sept. 12, 2011

Surveillance video from the day before tourist Robyn Gardner vanished in Aruba shows her and the prime suspect in her disappearance walking the same stretch of beach from which she would vanish a day later.

<snipped>

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-missing-maryland-woman-robyn/story?id=14499332

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »

they seemed like everything was normal in the video from what I could tell..she did not seem intoxicated or distressed to me...very strange..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2011, 11:53:03 AM »

they seemed like everything was normal in the video from what I could tell..she did not seem intoxicated or distressed to me...very strange..

Hi Monkey's,

Cookie,

Looks to me that he did a "dry run" the day before...not smart on his part, being caught on video.
  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2011, 01:43:48 PM »

I know we discussed this before, but gotta reiterate it.

The insurance application was faxed - AND mailed through the post office - according to the news article below. So, why was there a news report the other day about someone being "witness" to her signing it?

Also: BBM, the information was not entered in her handwriting, only the signatures.

Since Gardner vanished, Giordano has tried to cash a $1.5 million insurance policy on Gardner. On July 30, the day before the trip, he submitted an insurance policy on Gardner by mail and fax. An insurance agent who spoke with ABC News said that no one she has dealt with in the entire year has both mailed a hard copy of their policy and faxed it in, noting Girodano's urgency in getting the documents in before the trip.

The insurance policy on Gardner is dated July 27, and is initialed and signed by Gardner, although the beneficiary information is filled out in Giordano's handwriting. Giordano listed his mother as his beneficiary on the forms.

Court documents also show that Giordano had previously taken out an insurance policy on Gardner for a trip in June. The policy, obtained by ABC News, is dated April 27 and was signed by Gardner May 12, officially designating Giordano as her beneficiary and listing him as her "domestic partner."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-missing-maryland-woman-robyn/story?id=14499332&page=2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2011, 03:02:23 PM »

Black-Tulip posted a new video today can someone bring it over

I don't know how to bring it over, but this is the link to it.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44483842#44483842

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2011, 03:29:52 PM »

She looks different to me in this last one her hair looks curly

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2011, 04:35:10 PM »

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano and Missing Maryland Woman Robyn Gardner Shown in Surveillance Video
Sept. 12, 2011

Surveillance video from the day before tourist Robyn Gardner vanished in Aruba shows her and the prime suspect in her disappearance walking the same stretch of beach from which she would vanish a day later.

<snipped>

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-missing-maryland-woman-robyn/story?id=14499332

Seems to be video of the few hours before the disappearance....not the day before.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2011, 04:59:17 PM »

What did he do with her in that short of time 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2011, 08:11:42 PM »

Buckeye,

Watch this video, they were in the same place at the same time the day before Robyn disappeared...practice run?  The commentator says the restaurant was closed that day.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 12, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »

The drinks in those blue cups.  The fact that he went to his car to refill them. 

That could mean:
a)  He was a cheapskate trying to save money on bar drinks
b)  He made his own concoction that may have included GHB

And then there's the fact that they took the cups with them.  No evidence left behind.  I don't think he was a cheapskate because if he was trying to woo her, he'd be flashin' the cash cuz making drinks in your car is so trailer.  What confuses me is why she agreed to drink out of the blue cups when it's such a trashy thing to do.  Perhaps he told her there was some fun recreational drug in them?  Weird.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: September 12, 2011, 09:07:24 PM »

I agree that it doesn't seem likely that Robyn drowned, but after going through several threads here, I'm not seeing any theories as to what could have happened to her.

Any ideas?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2011, 09:18:45 PM »

she may have BEEN drowned..and her body went out to sea...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2011, 08:33:30 AM »

Buckeye,

Watch this video, they were in the same place at the same time the day before Robyn disappeared...practice run?  The commentator says the restaurant was closed that day.

Goodmorning Monkey's,

This video may be a genius move from his attorney.  His attorney could be trying to taint a future jurors thinking.  I am a
sucker I bought the fact it was the day before Smile 

If they had cups, maybe it was the day before...practice run, dry run, whatever you call it, or is the Lawyer trying to make confusion early?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2011, 09:28:04 AM »

Buckeye,

Goodmorning Monkey's,

This video may be a genius move from his attorney.  His attorney could be trying to taint a future jurors thinking.  I am a

If they had cups, maybe it was the day before...practice run, dry run, whatever you call it, or is the Lawyer trying to make confusion early?

Yeah except in Aruba there are no jurors. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2011, 10:32:06 AM »

Sept. 12, 2011

<snipped>

Video:

Seems to be video of the few hours before the disappearance....not the day before.

Robyn Gardner is wearing the same dress.  Is Gary Giordano also wearing the same clothes?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2011, 10:41:35 AM »

The same time?  The same dress?  Different evenings?  Coincidence?  Maybe but ... I don't think so.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2011, 11:00:03 AM »

Video Shows Robyn Gardner Shortly Before Disappearance
Tuesday, Sep 13, 2011  |  Updated 7:13 AM EDT

<snipped>

Nothing seems amiss in the video from outside the Rum Reef restaurant, where Gardner arrived with her travel partner, Maryland businessman Gary Giordano, at 3:07 p.m. the day she disappeared

Both Gardner and Giordano, the suspect in her disappearance, are seen carrying blue plastic cups, which witnesses said contained vodka and orange juice. Twice Gardner is seen going to the bathroom – the second time appearing somewhat groggy. Before 4 p.m., Giordano is seen going to the rental car, blue cup in hand.

The pair left the restaurant at 4:13 p.m., and Giordano returned at 6:16 p.m., wearing just a bathing suit and sneakers and apparently looking for help.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/129693613.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2011, 02:32:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »

Buckeye,

Goodmorning Monkey's,

Yeah except in Aruba there are no jurors. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2011, 02:40:55 PM »

The same time?  The same dress?  Different evenings?  Coincidence?  Maybe but ... I don't think so.

Janet

Good afternoon Monkey's,

I agree with you Janet, no coincidence.

Bozo is up to his tricks, hymmm....tricking ABC into Bull Butter Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.