March 19, 2024, 04:03:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543313 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2011, 02:46:42 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo

Speaks volumes IMO.   

Baez is to Giordano as Tacopina was to Van der Sloot

POS to twist the facts, imo

Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if JB vanished while he's there...but we couldn't be that lucky.

What standing if any would JB have in the Aruban courts?

Or are they already planning on a defense strategy in the US courts?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2011, 03:57:13 PM »

I wonder if he took Casey for a romantic side-trip (uhhh paralegal).   

Can you blame his family?  Baez can get a known murderer off, this is cake to him, AND a free Carribean vacation.  Even though they use Dutch law, since it's close to South America and he's hispanic, he probably thinks there is no difference. 

Lawd!  Now were going to see his ugly mug all over the news again!         

And here is for Geraldo for being the idiot to continue advertising Baez and aiding in our torture on his show!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2011, 04:09:03 PM »

Buckeye,

Watch this video, they were in the same place at the same time the day before Robyn disappeared...practice run?  The commentator says the restaurant was closed that day.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-missing-maryland-woman-robyn/story?id=14499332

Thanks...I still only see the ones dated 8/2.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2011, 04:15:06 PM »

Baez could actually have a thriving business on Aruba.  There are no real laws so everyone gets off anyhow. This may draw sympathy for Giordano. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2011, 04:22:00 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2011, 04:45:44 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2011, 04:56:23 PM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2011, 05:26:17 PM »

ditto! 

Baez & his "investigator"..............Lyon is probably busy planting fake evidence and rounding up false witnesses.  Aruba will be a good place for Baez, corrupt.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »

Baez could actually have a thriving business on Aruba.  There are no real laws so everyone gets off anyhow. This may draw sympathy for Giordano. 

This is just too funny.  I don't think Baez can practice in Aruba.  I doubt he even knows where Aruba is.  Just got on a plane and landed. Probably thinks it's in Dade County.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #209 on: September 13, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »

This is just too funny.  I don't think Baez can practice in Aruba.  I doubt he even knows where Aruba is.  Just got on a plane and landed. Probably thinks it's in Dade County.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2011, 06:51:51 PM »

Buckeye,

Watch this video, they were in the same place at the same time the day before Robyn disappeared...practice run?  The commentator says the restaurant was closed that day.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-missing-maryland-woman-robyn/story?id=14499332

Thanks...I still only see the ones dated 8/2.   

8/1/2011 (3:09pm) Video of the rental vehicle going by in the background

8/1/2011 (3:41pm) Reported to be Robyn and Gary walking toward the beach behind the Rum Reef Restaurant...note the man's shirt appears to be a light color

Prior released picture of the day Robyn disappeared (8/2/2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQg10MKlLxI

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2011, 09:02:34 PM »

Hes Back....

Breaking news: Jose Baez has just confirmed that he's been hired by Gary Giordano, the man held in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner.

http://twitter.com/#!/DrDrewHLN

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2011, 09:09:08 PM »

Casey Anthony’s Attorney Jose Baez to Rep Gary Giordano in Aruba.

The defense attorney who helped get Casey Anthony acquitted of murder charges has flown to Aruba to take up the defense of Gary Giordano, the man held in the disappearance of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Maryland.

Baez confirmed to ABC News today that he is in Aruba and will be joining the defense of Giordano, who has been in prison there since shortly after Gardner vanished on Aug. 2.

Baez was the lead attorney in the Casey Anthony trial, which ended this summer with a not guilty verdict in the death of her 2-year-0ld daughter Caylee.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/casey-anthonys-attorney-jose-baez-to-rep-gary-giordano-in-aruba/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:30 PM »

Sep 13, 2011 5:14pm
Casey Anthony’s Attorney Jose Baez to Rep Gary Giordano in Aruba

The defense attorney who helped get Casey Anthony acquitted of murder charges has flown to Aruba to take up the defense of Gary Giordano, the man held in the disappearance of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Maryland.

Baez confirmed to ABC News today that he is in Aruba and will be joining the defense of Giordano, who has been in prison there since shortly after Gardner vanished on Aug. 2.

Baez was the lead attorney in the Casey Anthony trial, which ended this summer with a not guilty verdict in the death of her 2-year-0ld daughter Caylee.

Shortly after the Casey Anthony verdict, Baez told ABC News’ Barbara Walters in an exclusive interview, ”After I heard ‘not guilty,’ I had a moment. I thought, ‘My life is going to start to change.’”

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/casey-anthonys-attorney-jose-baez-to-rep-gary-giordano-in-aruba/

Oh Lord It`s Hard To Be Humble

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror
cause I get better loking each day.

To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man.
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
but I'm doing the best that I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:36 PM »

Gary Giordano’s Family Hires Casey Anthony’s Attorney Jose Baez to Represent Him..

::snipping2::

Baez is apparently in Aruba interviewing witnesses.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/09/13/gary-giordanos-family-hires-casey-anthonys-attorney-jose-baez-to-represent-him/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2011, 09:13:40 PM »

Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-retained-by-gary-giordano-aruba-murder-suspect-robyn-gardner/?adid=interactive_one#.Tm_-1ezCbkI
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2011, 09:15:56 PM »

Giordano’s Aruban lawyer, Michael Lopez, said Giordano’s father, Frank, hired Baez, who was the lead defense attorney for Anthony in her trial on charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Anthony was acquitted of killing Caylee in July, but convicted of four charges of lying to police.

In Aruba, Baez can serve in an advisory role and provide other assistance but he cannot argue in court, Lopez said. “If my client wants me to share all information with Baez, I will do so, even though his role will be that of a consultant,” he said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez-to-represent-us-man-detained-in-aruba-missing-tourist-case/2011/09/13/gIQApyPZQK_story.html
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: September 13, 2011, 09:19:49 PM »

Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-retained-by-gary-giordano-aruba-murder-suspect-robyn-gardner/?adid=interactive_one#.Tm_-1ezCbkI
A man who cant even spell iron (iorn) or analyze (ananlyze) is tapped for the forensics? A hack who needed to have somebody texting him the questions to ask during forensic topics during trial?  This is rich...dare I say. iornic?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: September 13, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »

TM

Thanks   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: September 13, 2011, 10:10:00 PM »

A man who cant even spell iron (iorn) or analyze (ananlyze) is tapped for the forensics? A hack who needed to have somebody texting him the questions to ask during forensic topics during trial?  This is rich...dare I say. iornic?

I'm telling you....that island is perfect for him....they misspell all names and don't collect forensics.  If he stays long enough, he will be appointed Minister.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.