March 18, 2024, 08:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543226 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »

See - I knew he was already in Aruba  Monkey Devil!

http://www.tmz.com/

::snipping2::

We're told Baez is currently in Aruba -- and has already met with Giordano.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2011, 10:15:29 PM »

TM

Thanks   

You're welcome   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2011, 10:19:18 PM »

See - I knew he was already in Aruba  Monkey Devil!

We're told Baez is currently in Aruba -- and has already met with Giordano.

Baez could only dream of having that body, he even kinda has a neck.   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2011, 10:27:39 PM »

Well yeah, the real body is probably 19/20 and much thinner than Baez  Monkey Devil!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2011, 10:30:14 PM »

Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-retained-by-gary-giordano-aruba-murder-suspect-robyn-gardner/?adid=interactive_one#.Tm_-1ezCbkI
A man who cant even spell iron (iorn) or analyze (ananlyze) is tapped for the forensics? A hack who needed to have somebody texting him the questions to ask during forensic topics during trial?  This is rich...dare I say. iornic?

I'm telling you....that island is perfect for him....they misspell all names and don't collect forensics.  If he stays long enough, he will be appointed Minister.
Perfect. It'll be just like the Wizard of Oz...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..with his thug investigator along no telling what he come up with. it would nice if the locals would get sick of bad press and make life miserable for him but it IS Aruba so not much hope on that.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: September 13, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »

Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-retained-by-gary-giordano-aruba-murder-suspect-robyn-gardner/?adid=interactive_one#.Tm_-1ezCbkI
A man who cant even spell iron (iorn) or analyze (ananlyze) is tapped for the forensics? A hack who needed to have somebody texting him the questions to ask during forensic topics during trial?  This is rich...dare I say. iornic?

I'm telling you....that island is perfect for him....they misspell all names and don't collect forensics.  If he stays long enough, he will be appointed Minister.
Perfect. It'll be just like the Wizard of Oz...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..with his thug investigator along no telling what he come up with. it would nice if the locals would get sick of bad press and make life miserable for him but it IS Aruba so not much hope on that.

I think Aruba is the PERFECT place for Bobo, and I hope he decides to live there permanently.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2011, 11:56:39 PM »

Seems like a match made in heaven to me!   Just the help that Giordano deserves.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2011, 12:17:55 AM »

Seems like a match made in heaven to me!   Just the help that Giordano deserves.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2011, 02:19:16 AM »

Jose Baez
Casey's Lawyer Now Defending
Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2011, 09:01:46 AM »

Casey Anthony Attorney Jose Baez Heads to Aruba to Represent Murder Suspect Gary Giordano in Disappearance of Robyn Gardner

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/14/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-heads-to-aruba-to-represent-murder-suspect-gary-giordano/

Isn’t it telling that Casey Anthony’s parents just can’t seem to get enough media attention as they appear on the Dr. Phil Show, even after the long drawn out trial that left them without their murdered grand daughter Caylee, even as they continue to make excuses.  Now Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez leaches onto the Giordano murder case for the media attention.

We have seen this act before  … Jose Baez is a poor man’s attorney’s Joe Tacopina. So how does Baez sell himself to Giordano. Hey Gary, you are going to need a US lawyer to watch your back and for PR in the United States. I am one of the most hated and despised attorneys and have the most hated client in the US … hire me?  Giordano may have sealed his fate as with Baez in his team, Americans will be actually rooting for Aruba in this case … call it the reverse Natalee Holloway affect.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2011, 10:25:37 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mystery-aruba-pictures-robyn-gardner-surface-gary-giordano-14361830

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »

I was discussing this case with a friend who works for AA, and she told me that the traveling insurance is not sold in a few states, Maryland being one of them. That if he bought the insurance mentioned in this case, that he had to have bought it in another state.

So, now I'm confused about this. Doesn't he live in Maryland?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2011, 02:55:23 PM »

she may have BEEN drowned..and her body went out to sea...

That's what I am thinking Cookie..there may have been a date rape drug in those drinks and she may have gone in the water with him and never come out..while he would have known she would be to drugged to swim to shore.  I think his story has some truth...and that was a coverup for the fact he intended to do this to her for the money from the insurance policy.  I think he was making a dry run of the beach and scoping out the location the day before..and may not have known he would be caught on camera..or knew there were cameras..but most are on a loop..so they get taped over right away.  Surprising this wasn't taped over.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2011, 02:57:12 PM »

Casey Anthony Attorney Jose Baez Heads to Aruba to Represent Murder Suspect Gary Giordano in Disappearance of Robyn Gardner

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/14/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-heads-to-aruba-to-represent-murder-suspect-gary-giordano/

Isn’t it telling that Casey Anthony’s parents just can’t seem to get enough media attention as they appear on the Dr. Phil Show, even after the long drawn out trial that left them without their murdered grand daughter Caylee, even as they continue to make excuses.  Now Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez leaches onto the Giordano murder case for the media attention.

We have seen this act before  … Jose Baez is a poor man’s attorney’s Joe Tacopina. So how does Baez sell himself to Giordano. Hey Gary, you are going to need a US lawyer to watch your back and for PR in the United States. I am one of the most hated and despised attorneys and have the most hated client in the US … hire me?  Giordano may have sealed his fate as with Baez in his team, Americans will be actually rooting for Aruba in this case … call it the reverse Natalee Holloway affect.

Now you know he is guilty if he hired Baez who is the imfamous lawyer behind the everyone but the jury knew Casey was guilty.  You would have to be a desperate man to hire Baez...or very guilty and it was a last shot.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2011, 04:10:53 PM »

That's what I am thinking Cookie..there may have been a date rape drug in those drinks and she may have gone in the water with him and never come out..while he would have known she would be to drugged to swim to shore.  I think his story has some truth...and that was a coverup for the fact he intended to do this to her for the money from the insurance policy.  I think he was making a dry run of the beach and scoping out the location the day before..and may not have known he would be caught on camera..or knew there were cameras..but most are on a loop..so they get taped over right away.  Surprising this wasn't taped over.

The "authorities" in Aruba said if she had drowned in that location, her body would have washed ashore.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »

If she drowned, the body would have floated back onshore. UNLESS he was able to weight her down inside something. Cuz even if he tied rocks on her body, the body gasses would have forced the body to surface.

He had a short window to get rid of a body.

I think he had to of had help. Like Joran van der Sloot.

Look at connections that Gary Giordano had in Aruba and stateside - someone with a boat that could come ashore and take a body out to sea.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »

I'm still very curious why the ex-husband has not come forward.  He stood to gain from his ex-wifes' demise.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2011, 10:37:57 PM »

Not everybody thinks Baez is an asset.....pretty funny article 

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/gary-giordano-casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez-joke-says-robyn-gardner-boyfriend
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: September 15, 2011, 01:30:02 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

September 15, 2011 edition Page 3

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: September 15, 2011, 12:31:33 PM »

It doesn't look to me like Aruba has enough evidence to charge Giordano.  I think Baez is just moving in to take all the credit for clearing him of the crime.  I really hope somebody will wipe that smug look off his face someday soon.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.