March 19, 2024, 03:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543305 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2011, 06:03:15 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/aruba-police-to-stage-drowning-of-us-tourist-to-test-maryland-mans-account-of-incident/2011/09/15/gIQA85P5UK_story.html

Aruba police to stage drowning of US tourist to test Maryland man’s account of incident
By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, September 15, 2:53 PM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Aruban authorities will stage a re-enactment of the alleged drowning of a Maryland woman to test her jailed companion’s account of the incident, a prosecution official said Thursday.

Authorities hope the re-enactment will help them determine if it’s possible for Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Maryland, to have drowned while snorkeling in the way her companion, Gary Giordano, has described the incident to investigators, Solicitor General Taco Stein said.

::snipping2::
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2011, 10:56:16 PM »

she may have BEEN drowned..and her body went out to sea...

That's what I am thinking Cookie..there may have been a date rape drug in those drinks and she may have gone in the water with him and never come out..while he would have known she would be to drugged to swim to shore.  I think his story has some truth...and that was a coverup for the fact he intended to do this to her for the money from the insurance policy.  I think he was making a dry run of the beach and scoping out the location the day before..and may not have known he would be caught on camera..or knew there were cameras..but most are on a loop..so they get taped over right away.  Surprising this wasn't taped over.
I can totally see him using rufies on her or anything to incapacitate her, but I can't imagine her body NOT washing up with the tides, I hate to say this but where I live used to be called the drowning capital of the US, and IMO it still is when you swim on an unguarded beach and only about 1/2 mile total of the entire beach has lifeguards so there are plenty that drowned (IIRC at least 5 during this past Spring Break), and when they are not pulled out right away- the bodies always wash up:( Last yr a 17 yr old on a boogie board drowned and his body washed up the next day, but a few yrs ago a man drowned and he washed up a week later (but he did wash up) and it was a few miles away too......JMO that if she drowned, they would have found her 

Local News: 18 gulf deaths send up red flag

IN 2003 MARCH 27 Cody Kennedy, 19, of Milton (Pensacola Beach): As the teenager waded in waist-deep water, a rip current pulled him out to sea. Rough seas and winds hampered the search; his body turned up on a beach almost a week later.
Read more: http://www.newsherald.com/news/beach-21239-county-pulled.html#ixzz1Y2aaetUa

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #242 on: September 15, 2011, 11:32:41 PM »

I wonder if Jose has scoped out the perfect spot for his bikini stand yet? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #243 on: September 15, 2011, 11:39:25 PM »

she may have BEEN drowned..and her body went out to sea...

That's what I am thinking Cookie..there may have been a date rape drug in those drinks and she may have gone in the water with him and never come out..while he would have known she would be to drugged to swim to shore.  I think his story has some truth...and that was a coverup for the fact he intended to do this to her for the money from the insurance policy.  I think he was making a dry run of the beach and scoping out the location the day before..and may not have known he would be caught on camera..or knew there were cameras..but most are on a loop..so they get taped over right away.  Surprising this wasn't taped over.
I can totally see him using rufies on her or anything to incapacitate her, but I can't imagine her body NOT washing up with the tides, I hate to say this but where I live used to be called the drowning capital of the US, and IMO it still is when you swim on an unguarded beach and only about 1/2 mile total of the entire beach has lifeguards so there are plenty that drowned (IIRC at least 5 during this past Spring Break), and when they are not pulled out right away- the bodies always wash up:( Last yr a 17 yr old on a boogie board drowned and his body washed up the next day, but a few yrs ago a man drowned and he washed up a week later (but he did wash up) and it was a few miles away too......JMO that if she drowned, they would have found her 

Local News: 18 gulf deaths send up red flag

IN 2003 MARCH 27 Cody Kennedy, 19, of Milton (Pensacola Beach): As the teenager waded in waist-deep water, a rip current pulled him out to sea. Rough seas and winds hampered the search; his body turned up on a beach almost a week later.
Read more: http://www.newsherald.com/news/beach-21239-county-pulled.html#ixzz1Y2aaetUa

I've read and posted about many drownings in Aruba, I agree islandmonkey; if she had drowned they would have found her body.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: September 16, 2011, 07:50:29 AM »

I wonder if Jose has scoped out the perfect spot for his bikini stand yet? 

I don't know.  But we know Jose has already  started scheming and dreaming and wringing his hands in anticipation of all the media exposure and money he'll get being attached to Gary Giordano's case.  He's been riding high for a while from Casey's case and he needs a another fix, imo.  Notice I said "attached", as in latched on. I don't think Jose is all that smart and I think Cheney and a couple others from the defense team were the masterminds behind getting Casey freed, and not Jose.  All Jose did was deliver the rhetoric.  He was the mouth piece, not the brains.  But it's enough that it's fooled some people.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: September 16, 2011, 10:49:56 AM »

ARUBA COPS THEORY: KILLER HAD ACCOMPLICE
Published on: September 16, 2011
by John Blosser, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

In a terrifying new development, police in Aruba believe that GARY GIORDANO – their prime suspect in the disappearance of blonde beauty ROBYN GARDNER – may have had an American accomplice.

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that authorities are hunting for a heavily tattooed man they believe assisted Giordano in murder­ing the dental assistant from Maryland.

The mystery man was seen with Robyn and Giordano at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill just before Giordano claims the pair went swimming and Robyn, caught by a current, never returned, said a source close to the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/aruba-cops-theory-suspect-gary-giordano-accomplice-helped-kill-robyn-gardner

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: September 16, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »

Aruban Police To Reenact Alleged Gardner Drowning
Authorities To Test Suspect's Account Of Incident
POSTED: 8:29 am EDT September 16, 2011
UPDATED: 8:30 am EDT September 16, 2011

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- The Aruban prosecutor's office said it will reenact the alleged drowning of a U.S. woman to test her companion's account of the incident.

Solicitor General Taco Stein told The Associated Press the reenactment will take place soon, but he wouldn't say when.

<snipped>

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/29203787/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: September 16, 2011, 01:30:13 PM »

8/1/2011 (3:41pm) Reported to be Robyn and Gary walking toward the beach behind the Rum Reef Restaurant...note the man's shirt appears to be a light color

Looks that way

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 16, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »

8/1/2011 (3:41pm) Reported to be Robyn and Gary walking toward the beach behind the Rum Reef Restaurant...note the man's shirt appears to be a light color

Looks that way

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #249 on: September 16, 2011, 02:41:41 PM »

Sounds very plausible.  Glad the FBI is there helping. I can see Baez sitting around twittling his thumbs with no clue how to defend and not being able to practice law in Aruba.  What a waste.  Probably right, looking for a place for his new bikini stand.  Now that Casey is being offered a job to model bikinis for TMR, she can model  them for him.  That will be her new job. http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/28921

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: September 16, 2011, 09:32:01 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/aruba-cops-theory-suspect-gary-giordano-accomplice-helped-kill-robyn-gardner

In a terrifying new development, police in Aruba believe that GARY GIORDANO – their prime suspect in the disappearance of blonde beauty ROBYN GARDNER – may have had an American accomplice.

The ENQUIRER, in an exclusive interview with one of the witnesses, has learned that au­thorities are looking for a white American with a stocky but muscular build. He’s about 40, with dark, curly hair and a large tattoo of a heart over a cross on his left arm and another unspecified tattoo on his left hand.

Spotted with Robyn shortly before her disappearance, the tattooed American was wear­ing new Nike tennis shoes, red and white socks, a light-colored muscle shirt and pricey sunglasses.

The witness told police that Giordano, 50, and Robyn, 35, arrived at the Rum Reef restaurant mid-afternoon and ate. The mystery man arrived sometime later.

After a while, Gior­dano left for nearby Nanki beach, while the other American and Robyn talked for another 10 min­utes.

Investigators believe during that two-hour stretch, Giordano and his accomplice drove Robyn to an area of dingy shacks near an oil refinery – where she was killed. They think the two men then buried the body in a shallow grave.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 16, 2011, 09:40:26 PM »

Looks that way

This video (that I took the screen shots from) was supposedly from the day before Robyn disappeared, and was described as being Robyn and Gary walking toward the beach.  That's why I pointed out that the man appears to be wearing a light colored shirt; since we know from pictures that he had on a black shirt at Rum Reef the day of the disappearance.  If the Enquirer story is correct, the other American was with them the day of her disappearance, and no mention of his being out there with them the day before.

I wish the videos were clearer. 

I still wonder about the white car they released the picture of.  Wonder if anyone ever came forward, I haven't seen anything reported about it if they have.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 17, 2011, 12:07:48 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carla-Baron/130633511328

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: September 17, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »

The ENQUIRER, in an exclusive interview with one of the witnesses, has learned that au­thorities are looking for a white American with a stocky but muscular build. He’s about 40, with dark, curly hair and a large tattoo of a heart over a cross on his left arm and another unspecified tattoo on his left hand.

Spotted with Robyn shortly before her disappearance, the tattooed American was wear­ing new Nike tennis shoes, red and white socks, a light-colored muscle shirt and pricey sunglasses.

The witness told police that Giordano, 50, and Robyn, 35, arrived at the Rum Reef restaurant mid-afternoon and ate. The mystery man arrived sometime later.

After a while, Gior­dano left for nearby Nanki beach, while the other American and Robyn talked for another 10 min­utes.

Investigators believe during that two-hour stretch, Giordano and his accomplice drove Robyn to an area of dingy shacks near an oil refinery – where she was killed. They think the two men then buried the body in a shallow grave.

Hey Monkeys,

These Aruban Investigators drive me crazy!

I spite of the fact that their new theory is that Giordano and an accomplice took Robyn to an area nearby and killed her and buried her in a shallow grave, they still have not brought in any

I did not want to say "dogs" again. 

Is there an icon for "monkey screaming till blue in the face"?

They work so hard at making sure there is absolutely no evidence.

Aruba sucks.  Never go there. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: September 17, 2011, 03:27:07 PM »

I know exactly how you feel Helen Back!   

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: September 17, 2011, 07:03:23 PM »

Hey Texasmom!   

What's it been?  Six weeks since Robyn disappeared?  They are just now thinking there may have been someone else involved. 

Veeeeery tight timeline for killing and disposing of someone.  Especially for a tourist.  They cannot possible be that inept. 

What is really going on in Aruba?

We are still watching, Aruba.  And this BS still won't fly. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 17, 2011, 07:11:11 PM »

If they really think there might be an accomplice maybe they ought to go over fight manifests for Md male passengers during the immediate time frame before and after the couple got there and look for a connection to Giordano. 
(the way to do it according to me!)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: September 17, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »

Hey Texasmom!   

What's it been?  Six weeks since Robyn disappeared?  They are just now thinking there may have been someone else involved. 

Veeeeery tight timeline for killing and disposing of someone.  Especially for a tourist.  They cannot possible be that inept. 

They know a lot more than they are revealing imo. 

Maybe the accomplice is another "untouchable"?  Maybe he's part of something they don't want the world knowing about?

There are many American's living there and on neighboring islands.

I won't believe they killed her until her remains are identified.  The searches imo have shown a lack of determination to find her...WHY NO TRACKING OR CADAVER DOGS?  Do they really even believe she's dead?  I know some don't agree, but I still think she could have been sold into human trafficking.  If the authorities end up accepting the drowning theory, Gary just collects that much more.  It's sickening!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 17, 2011, 08:08:25 PM »

Hey Texasmom!   

Maybe the accomplice is another "untouchable"?  Maybe he's part of something they don't want the world knowing about?

I won't believe they killed her until her remains are identified.  The searches imo have shown a lack of determination to find her...WHY NO TRACKING OR CADAVER DOGS?  Do they really even believe she's dead?  I know some don't agree, but I still think she could have been sold into human trafficking.  If the authorities end up accepting the drowning theory, Gary just collects that much more.  It's sickening!

I didn't follow Natalee's case closely. When you guys were following her case is that something that was discovered to be happening from Aruba? (the human trafficking?)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: September 17, 2011, 09:25:05 PM »

Hey Texasmom!   

I didn't follow Natalee's case closely. When you guys were following her case is that something that was discovered to be happening from Aruba? (the human trafficking?)

Good evening monkeys,

TM - I agree with you, I won't believe Robyn is dead until her remains are found.  From the looks of it, the police don't believe it either.  I can't see ruling out anything, including trafficking, until some evidence is presented.

Mizjay - In many ways this is a repeat of Natalee's case.....The police leaking snippets to the press that make no sense.  The insinuate much and offer little of substance.  Even the sworn statements from the interrogations of Joran and the Kalpoes are ridiculous.  Ten days of interrogation summed up in a paragraph!  No transcripts. 

Aruba is a known transit point for human trafficking, and our own State Department recognizes this.  Most of the trafficking you hear about is women from South America who are brought into Aruba and forced into prostitution. 

When you start to add up all the Americans missing from Aruba: Natalee, Robyn, Bud Larson, Max Devries, and from Curacao, Amy Bradley and the woman from Orange County California who went missing last year.  (by the way, the one from Orange County was a tiny blonde like Robyn and Natalee)  No bodies have been found.  All dead?  I don't think so.  I'm sure there are more, and apologies for the names I have forgotten at the moment. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.