March 19, 2024, 02:34:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543290 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 21, 2011, 12:43:29 AM »

http://arubaherald.com/court/1160-investigators-reconstruct-robyn-gardners-presumed-last-moments.html

Investigators reconstruct Robyn Gardner's presumed last moments
Tuesday, 20 September 2011 18:55 

::snipping2::

His lawyer Michael Lopez was present. US media ABC and NBC, as well as local media representatives followed the reconstruction from an area designated by authorities. Three people who had spoken to Giordano previous to his arrest were present at the reconstruction. Lopez expressed that he did not understand the decision of investigators to reconstruct the case since they did not include the events of August 1 in the process. The area where the suspect said they had gone into the water to snorkel was closed off to media. NBC rented a yacht to be able to follow the coastal activities. Despite attempts by the authorities to keep them far enough at sea, they were able to make their recordings anyways. The weather played an important role in the recreation, as the bad weather from Sunday night through Monday morning made it a little complicated to work properly in the Nanki area. It was also said that the actors did not follow the script properly and the tide was higher compared to the day of the actual events. The lawyer told media that he could not comprehend the sense of recreating Robyn Gardner's last moments. He added that details were not properly taken into account and it points only in one direction. No results from the reconstruction have been announced.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: September 21, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »

In the same article, it states--

"Meanwhile, Giordano could face more legal trouble back home in the United States. A federal grand jury is scheduled to convene in Maryland tomorrow to determine whether Giordano could face U.S. charges in the case."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardner-bought-insurance-policy-suspects-lawyer-claims/story?id=14563212&page=2

Reminder

The federal grand jury that is to convene today in Maryland should be very interesting.

Is the FBI conducting an independent parallel investigation into the disappearance of an American on Aruban soil?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: September 21, 2011, 01:02:21 PM »

It should be interesting, Janet.  Since Giordano has not be charged with any crime, yet, the FBI might want "to determine whether Giordano could face U.S. charges in the case" probably based on a missing American woman, findings from the house search, the insurance policy, and witness statements in the United States.  jmo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: September 21, 2011, 01:17:52 PM »

Was ist das?

Domain Name the-fbi.net ? (Network)

somebody is looking into something me thinks........

Netherlands came right into murder & crime thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.2260
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: September 21, 2011, 01:33:56 PM »

It should be interesting, Janet.  Since Giordano has not be charged with any crime, yet, the FBI might want "to determine whether Giordano could face U.S. charges in the case" probably based on a missing American woman, findings from the house search, the insurance policy, and witness statements in the United States.  jmo

I am so taken back by this federal grand jury.  As the alleged crime took place on Aruban soil ... it was my understanding that the Robyn Gardner case was an Aruban investigation.

In the Natalee Holloway case ... the FBI did not conduct a parallel invesitgation.  The difference?  The main suspect was not American.  All the evidence was in the possession of Aruban investigators and they were not sharing.

Will any info be released in regards to witnesses and statements?

Janet

++++

Never Passed the Ball

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: September 21, 2011, 01:47:06 PM »

LOOKING BACK at the Natalee case to the Aru-bay videos I find the similarities a bit too convenient. Remember, people have patterns.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1340066160391147086
ARU-BAY VIDEO 32
Watch how far the surf breaks. One would have to be out beyond that break in order
to get carried away out to sea I would think.

Baby Beach next to the Esso Club.

The refinery is still there and operational. It can be seen from Baby Beach

Baby beach is on the southern tip of Aruba, miles away from the resort and hotel areas-About a 35 minute car ride.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: September 21, 2011, 01:49:12 PM »

http://www.gazette.net/article/20110920/NEWS/709209991/1016/1016/aruban-police-re-enact-woman-s-disappearance&template=gazette

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Aruban police re-enact woman’s disappearance
Lead suspect Gary Giordano of Gaithersburg retains high-profile attorney
by Jen Bondeson, Staff Writer

This is the second time police have re-enacted Gardner’s disappearance — the first was a few days after Giordano was arrested, Angela said.

It is normal procedure for prosecutors to re-enact events in a missing persons case, she said.

Giordano’s court-appointed lawyer, Michael O. Lopez, has said Giordano denies any wrongdoing and that he should be released.

According to Aruban law, Giordano could be detained for nearly five months without being charged with a crime.

A judge ruled Aug. 31 that Giordano was to remain in jail until Oct. 30. After those 60 days, prosecutors normally request a trial date to be set, Angela said.

If the investigators need more time, they could request two additional 30-day detention periods, she said.

After that, prosecutors will be required to either request a trial or release Giordano, she said.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: September 21, 2011, 01:52:41 PM »

I am so taken back by this federal grand jury.  As the alleged crime took place on Aruban soil ... it was my understanding that the Robyn Gardner case was an Aruban investigation.

In the Natalee Holloway case ... the FBI did not conduct a parallel invesitgation.  The difference?  The main suspect was not American.  All the evidence was in the possession of Aruban investigators and they were not sharing.

Janet

maybe the grand jury has more to do with sexual activity/threats/internet etc then Aruba's arrest of Giordano for Robyns disappearance.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 21, 2011, 02:16:42 PM »

Janet

maybe the grand jury has more to do with sexual activity/threats/internet etc then Aruba's arrest of Giordano for Robyns disappearance.

Ribbit

You could be right.  The words of the article "in the case" stood out to me..

Janet

+++++

In the same article, it states--

"Meanwhile, Giordano could face more legal trouble back home in the United States. A federal grand jury is scheduled to convene in Maryland tomorrow to determine whether Giordano could face U.S. charges in the case."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardner-bought-insurance-policy-suspects-lawyer-claims/story?id=14563212&page=2

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: September 21, 2011, 02:41:59 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #330 on: September 21, 2011, 02:52:12 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/21/robyn-gardner-reenactment_n_973859.html#s326251&title=Robyn_Gardner

Robyn Gardner Suspect Gary Guirdano Criticizes Reenactment (VIDEO)

First Posted: 9/21/11 01:54 PM ET Updated: 9/21/11 01:54 PM ET
The lead suspect in the case of missing American tourist Robyn Gardner is criticizing a police reenactment simulating his account of the 35-year-old woman's disappearance.

In new footage obtained by the Associated Press, authorities can be seen testing Gary Giordano's claim that Gardner drowned in Aruba's Baby Beach. The video shows a woman with blond hair wearing a similarly patterned dress to the one Gardner wore in photographs from her vacation.

Giordano's attorney called the simulation "one sided," adding that police ignored some of his client's statements. The lawyer also took issue with law enforcement officials prohibiting him from recording the exercise himself.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: September 21, 2011, 10:51:37 PM »

Anyone know the answers?
IF he drowned Robyn, would the average body in that area be swept out or wash back up?
Has Giordano made other trips to Aruba in the last year? If he did something to hide her dead body undoubtedly he'd have to make contacts locally.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: September 21, 2011, 11:10:38 PM »

I sure hope this creep doesn't walk..especially since Bozo is on board ....he will really get a big head then thinking that he is such a good lawyer...getting 2 murderers off...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 22, 2011, 12:41:44 AM »

http://arubaherald.com/local/1162-jose-baez-convinced-that-gary-giordano-did-not-kill-robyn-gardner.html

Jose Baez convinced that Gary Giordano did not kill Robyn Gardner         

Wednesday, 21 September 2011 00:18

There is no proof that Gary Giordano killed Robyn Gardner, U.S. lawyer Jose Baez told U.S. media.
The Public Prosecutor's office is trying to damage the case against Giordano to show that they have done something to solve it, Baez expressed. This is something that was not done properly in the Natalee Holloway case.. The lawyer added that there is enormous pressure to solve this case. He said that authorities were not able to present anything concrete to accuse his client and he finds that his client should not be locked up at KIA together with violent criminals and those who have seriously violated the law. In addition, the conditions are deplorable, he said. The lawyer thinks that Robyn has drowned, considering to the available evidence. Concerning the life insurance, Baez said that considering that his client is a person who has traveled with various ladies, he has held similar policies to that of Gardner's, which is nothing unusual.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: September 22, 2011, 02:53:04 AM »

Anyone know the answers?
IF he drowned Robyn, would the average body in that area be swept out or wash back up?
Has Giordano made other trips to Aruba in the last year? If he did something to hide her dead body undoubtedly he'd have to make contacts locally.

It would be interesting to know if he'd traveled there before, and what connections he might have to others who either live there or travel there.  But I haven't seen any of that information revealed yet.  I'd like to know if the accomplice report in NE is true or not too.  Nothing else about that so far that I've seen.

Reports of a some drownings at nearby Baby Beach...there have been many; I don't recall any where the body wasn't found either in the water or washed up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8656.msg1250136#msg1250136

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79863.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Re drowning at Baby Beach

October 20, 2010, 13:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A U.S. tourist has drowned yesterday afternoon at Baby Beach. The floating, lifeless body of Robert Barbach (born 1952) was about a quarter to three in the afternoon found in the bay. His family initially thought he might have had a heart attack. Barbach were, in fact under the care of a cardiologist. The doctor who reported the incident, said the death but to "an excess of water in the lungs. How the man from drowning, is not known. According to police, there are no eyewitnesses. Barbach stayed with his family to the Caribbean Palm Village Hotel.

It is the fifth time this year that tourists are killed by drowning at Baby Beach. The other incidents occurred in the months April, June and August. In connection with the tragedy announced Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) in August that there will be lifeguards. These lifeguards are trained now, but the money to wait on the beach places has not yet been released. The minister also said that 'clear information' must be provided to tourists. He refers to warning signs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/27887-otro-turista-di-edad-ta-hoga-na-baby-beach.html

Papiamentu translation:

another tourist of edad is hoga at baby beach

thursday, 17 february 2011 12:12

famianan of he luigi jachetti of 70 year of edad naci at italia was together cu ne landando at baby beach hour cu he owing to hoga. the do not abide of curason, but if of presion. his casa owing to count ; cu they have more of 20 year biniendo aruba, they have one timeshare in la cabana hotel. the victima is become one more on the list of turistanan of edad cu is hoga during the ultimo lunanan. compel at his famianan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/18672-posibel-caso-di-hogamento-na-baby-beach.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist is hoga at baby beach

monday, 14 june 2010 15:21

at the momentonan here we owing to end of ricibi informe cu evictìma iche liu huang nasi at taiwan 20 december 1966 kedando at marriot hotel owing to fayece. dr woy loy sing come across.a constata dead 4or y 12 owing to cause of hogamento. slachtofferhulp is yudando the famianan. the was companja for his husband y two yiunan. paz at his restonan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/24693-turista-a-hoga-na-baby-beach-.html

tourist owing to hoga at baby beach

thursday, 25 november 2010 21:04

today tardi more or less 2or police owing to atende one call of one caso of hogamento at baby beach. at arrival of the unidad policial berdad owing to come come across cu one curpa of a man cu not was give sign of life. for more or less 3:55pm dr. kiewiet owing to constata dead natural of michael hinton, naci at merca of 72 year of edad y hospedando together cu his family for the time being at divi village. is sospecha cu the victima will owing to find one ataca of curason during cu the was landando. bureau slachtofferhulp owing to present at the sitio for give sosten y yudansa at famianan of the fayecido. paz at his restonan.

Thought this was interesting too...from 2006

Witness reported illegals arriving from Venezuela in the same area, one jumped out of the boat and drowned...but they found him.  If I understand it correctly the other illegals that survived, the boat, nor the car that the illegals used could be located by the police and coast guard.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=378.msg52889#msg52889

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/9/25/

Papiamentu translation:
oranjestad(aan): contrabando for trece person aruba is follow for of venezuela. saturday once more one victima owing to stay registra after cu one boat procedente of venezuela owing to descend one cantidad of person ilegalmente at height of cemetery of cacho where they owing to succeed lever ground just behind ex-nanki country club. the first informenan owing to enter close police for of oranan trempan of morning after cu testigonan owing to see con one car owing to lever person y descend at water for of the lugar. here is deal of more or less cinco (4) ilegal cu owing to lever ground.
police not owing to come across cu the car here, but owing to busca rond without achieve none another ilegal on ground. kustwacht also owing to saca they boat where they not owing to come across cu none boat more the instant ey. same helicopter owing to arise vuelo for help cu the buskeda. according the day owing to open owing to enter another informacion of one curpa without life cu owing to stick at canto. here is deal of one of esnan cu owing to fly for of the boat y not owing to succeed arrive ground at life because past owing to hoga. is deal of one young jose francisco sanchez sanchez naci at peru day 25 of september 1976, then today the will owing to accomplish 30 year.

This person almost drowned, but was rescued...

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/32322-a-salba-bida-di-un-landado-na-baby-beach.html

Papiamentu translation:

owing to save life of one landado at baby beach

thursday, 02 june 2011 21:49

one man owing to achieve problem in lama behind rum reef (ex nanki country club or esso club) y one good samaritano, mr. sjoerd owing to bay in accion y owing to enter water come cu the victima ground. past owing to work incansablemente on he cu was for of conocemento y owing to guli much water. owing to keep much on arrival of ambulance but he not owing to "give up" till cu the victima owing to reacciona. ambulance owing to transporta the victima for tratamento medico at hospital. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 22, 2011, 02:55:44 AM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 22, 2011, 04:36:13 AM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: September 22, 2011, 04:36:29 AM »

http://www.courts.state.md.us/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: September 22, 2011, 04:37:51 AM »

i have not given up! i spent the day in your room yesterday. i have packed up your photos and things that you cherish. your clothing is on the way to a shelter for "battered women". you would want that! your spirit LIVES...i BELIEVE, i have FAITH and there will be JUSTICE for you girl. don't listen to the EGO's. whatever happened will be discovered. i know you didn't snorkel in those shallow waters...i walked the sand you walked on in Aruba. God will bring the TRUTH. Lord hear OUR prayers! -CJ
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: September 22, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »

i have not given up! i spent the day in your room yesterday. i have packed up your photos and things that you cherish. your clothing is on the way to a shelter for "battered women". you would want that! your spirit LIVES...i BELIEVE, i have FAITH and there will be JUSTICE for you girl. don't listen to the EGO's. whatever happened will be discovered. i know you didn't snorkel in those shallow waters...i walked the sand you walked on in Aruba. God will bring the TRUTH. Lord hear OUR prayers! -CJ
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Ribbit

In Your Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWD8-yMKczI

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.