March 19, 2024, 01:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543277 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 30, 2011, 01:19:06 PM »

Thanks, guys.  I just think it's very odd that the only pics we have of Robyn are all in the same dress.

Anyone know in which hotel she and Gary stayed?  I'll look back, but don't remember seeing the name. 

Something's not quite right about these photos. 

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 30, 2011, 01:34:58 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032199/Robyn-Gardner-Gary-Giordano-major-fight-Aruba-met-Adult-Friend-Finder.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

CCTV shows 'major fight between Robyn Gardner and Aruba murder suspect Gary Giordano' as friend claims the pair met on swingers sex site

Surveillance footage said to show pair having violent fight in hotel
Suspect reportedly can be heard screaming: 'I'll kill you!'
 ::snipping2::

By PAUL BENTLEY
Last updated at 5:15 PM on 31st August 2011

Shocking CCTV footage shows missing American tourist Robyn Gardner having a violent fight with her travel companion hours before her disappearance in Aruba, it was claimed today.

Prime murder suspect Gary Giordano, who friends said she met on a swingers sex site, is alleged to have threatened to kill her while grabbing her by the neck and shoving her into an elevator on August 2 - the last day Miss Gardner, 35, was seen alive.

Mr Giordano, a 50-year-old businessman from Maryland, travelled to Aruba with Miss Gardner on July 31 and reported her missing two days later, saying she disappeared while they were snorkelling. He has not been charged but is being questioned in jail after witnesses claimed he was sweating profusely on that day, with blood next to him on the beach and a large scratch mark on his throat.

The videotape from the Marriott Resort in Aruba allegedly shows the two having a furious and violent fight on the day she went missing.

A source close to the investigation told the National Enquirer: 'They were having a major fight. Robyn was waving her arms and shouting at Giordano. He was grabbing her arms and jerking her around and shouting back at her.

'Then Giordano apparently realised their argument was heating up in public where someone might overhear them. He violently grabbed the back of Robyn's neck with one hand and shoved her back into the elevator with the other hand.'

As Mr Giordano faces a court hearing today to determine whether he can be held without charge in jail for another 60 days of questioning, police in Aruba believe the CCTV footage is what they need to keep him detained.

'Aruban authorities believe those few, crucial seconds of video tape will give them what they need to put Gary Giordano in prison for life,' the source added.

The tapes are now said to have been sent to the FBI and to surveillance experts in Holland for further analysis.

The source said lip-readers believe Robyn was shouting at Mr Giordano: 'I'm out of here. I'm leaving. I'm not spending another minute with you,' while he yelled back: 'Get back here! I'll kill you!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032199/Robyn-Gardner-Gary-Giordano-major-fight-Aruba-met-Adult-Friend-Finder.html#ixzz1WdQIPIqb

Apparently, they stayed at the Marriott.  There supposedly is video footage of Giordano and Roby having an argument near an elevator. 

I would like to see that snip of video.  Wonder if she is wearing the dress?

Wonder if the Marriott has any pics of Robyn in anything other than the dress?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: October 02, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »

Robyn Gardner's Final Hours in Aruba Captured on Surveillance Tape
By Tim Nudd
Monday September 12, 2011 01:40 PM EDT
Article and video..  Timeline.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20527405,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontentcnn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #403 on: October 02, 2011, 03:24:40 PM »

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/the-mystifying-twists-turns-in-the-search-for-robyn-gardner/

The Mystifying Twists & Turns In The Search For Robyn Gardner
Posted on October 2, 2011 by Psychic Carla Baron

Recently, there have been many who have contacted me regarding missing Maryland resident, Robyn Gardner. Robyn was last seen Aug. 2nd during a short getaway to the isle of Aruba with traveling companion, Gary Giordano.

Today will be 2 months exactly marking her disappearance.

Monday, September 5, 2011 4:44 AM PDT

“Hello Carla. My name is Christina Jones. I am Robyns roommate. I know that Richard is driving you MAD. I totally get it. I have my own opinion about him but that is neither here nor there…I am just trying very hard to bring justice on robyns behalf. I am now in Aruba with Kelly (Robyns Cousin)…I am here to try and find her.

I know that you are gifted and if you would communicate with me regarding any “vision” you have I would greatly appreciate it. I appreciate any time that you give and please don’t tell Richard that I am here. Sooner than later he will figure it out but I just don’t understand why IF he loves her so much…why didn’t he come here himself? He is a very controlling person and I am sorry you have had to learn that for yourself.

Anyways…my email is attached. I do have a phone in Aruba if you would rather talk.

Again, TY for your time!”

We had a short chat via Skype to set a time for the 1st session later that night when she got back to her hotel. During the call, Christina made a few statements regarding Richard Forester, and what she believed happened between him and Robyn a couple months prior.

One statement, in particular, was in revealing that Robyn Gardner had broken her arm a few months before her trip to Aruba with Gary Giordano. And Christina felt very strongly due to Robyn’s behavior, and the events leading up, that Richard Forester was the one responsible for breaking Robyn’s arm. Christina said she even asked Richard about this event – suggesting he was involved. She said that he, of course, denied it at the time. Robyn said “she fell.”

However, Christina was CONVINCED that Richard Forester was the one responsible.

This wasn’t the only time I would hear of this event with Robyn’s broken arm, and the attributing of this physical abuse to her boyfriend at the time – Richard Forester.

There were several emails from those close to Robyn Gardner who virtually reiterated the same words – unsolicited by me in any way. They just felt they should write me with this, as they did not feel comfortable going anywhere else with their feelings, I suppose,
or sharing any knowledge of the situation they were harboring in secret.

A last text received by Christina Jones from Robyn Gardner in Aruba revealed she was BREAKING UP w/ Richard Forester upon her return.

(I heard this directly from Christina Jones in our preliminary Skype call the afternoon of Sept.5th)

Forward to September 10th …

I received several emails from Robyn’s ex-boyfriend of 2.5 yrs.
(Not Richard Forester.)

This was the initial contact email from the “ex”  –

[Name withheld to protect privacy.]

Saturday, September 10, 2011 9:28 AM PDT

“I was the last person she spoke to on the phone the day she went missing at 1:20 pm that day. Last thing she said to me was I love you – you are my world.”

“I also saw her the Thursday before she left.”

…“only want to see if there is anything I can help you with.”

“She lived with me all of last year and I still have most of her things here as she never could bring herself to move out.”

The “ex” and I have kept in contact often these past few weeks. We decided to wait on the “psychic” assist for now as he is working in harmony with Robyn Gardner’s family, and their utmost wishes in regards to the search/ investigation.

As I said …

Many mystifying twists & turns.

Maybe more so than any other case I have been involved, except for perhaps …

Natalee Holloway.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: October 03, 2011, 12:12:27 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-aruba-murder-eyewitness-shocking-claim

EXCLUSIVE! ARUBA MURDER EYEWITNESS SHOCKING CLAIM

Published on: October 3, 2011

by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Photography by: doc+furious_graphix

In a sensational breakthrough in the disappearance of ROBYN GARDNER, Aruba police  have two witnesses who saw a vio­lent attack on a woman who looked like the Maryland beauty, which they believe ended in her death.

“The cops believe a local couple actually witnessed the beginning of what turned out to be Robyn’s murder,” a source close to the in­vestigation told The ENQUIRER.

An Aruban couple, out for a drive, told authorities they spotted a violent confrontation between a man and a woman inside a car similar to the one Gary Giordano – suspected of killing Robyn – was renting during their Caribbean vacation.

The badly shaken couple finally came forward Sept. 17 to tell their chilling story to police, according to an insider.

“Just before 5 p.m. on Aug. 2, the couple saw a white Toyota RAV4 just like the car Giordano rented parked in the eerie Dog Graves Beach pet cemetery,” the insider told The ENQUIRER.

“They noticed it because vehicles are not allowed to park in that area, where Arubans have been burying their pets for generations. In fact, the car was parked on some of the pet graves.

“As the couple drove along the road, they saw the man beating the woman in the face. He was slapping her really hard, then punching her with his fist and beating her on the head. She was screaming.

“The couple stopped their car, yelled at the man and asked what the hell he was doing. When the man saw them, he started his vehicle and drove off in the opposite direc­tion. The shocked couple drove on to nearby Baby Beach.

Dog Graves Beach now has become the focus of an intensive search, noted the other source.

Police brought Giordano from his prison cell to the area for in­tensive questioning twice – and they are planning to bring in cadaver dogs, hoping to locate Robyn’s body.

“They believe Giordano may have dug into a recent dog’s grave, stuffed Robyn’s body inside and covered it up again,” the source revealed. “However, Giordano has refused to fully cooperate with police.”

Dog Graves Beach looks like a spooky set for a horror movie.

At least 1,000 pets are buried in the large cemetery by the ocean. They rest beneath faded stuffed animals and crude wooden crosses bearing their names.

“There is a stench of death about the place, but cops believe cadaver dogs will be able to tell the difference between a dead pet’s body and a human corpse,” explained the source.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: October 03, 2011, 01:05:44 PM »

Picture from webshots of pet cemetery.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1288906601044968257RQtmFa

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: October 03, 2011, 01:24:35 PM »

That photo looked too difficult to dig a grave, so I found these and it's the same area, but shows one could easily
dig a grave in the sand which is probably shallow for an animal.

Baby Beach", near Colorado Point Lighthouse, is popular with families.

Halfway between them is a forlorn, wind-swept pet cemetery.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: October 03, 2011, 01:28:11 PM »

http://wikimapia.org/4227754/Aruba-Pet-Cemetery

Aruba Pet Cemetery. Originally begun by residents of the old Lago colony and still used today.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: October 03, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-aruba-murder-eyewitness-shocking-claim

EXCLUSIVE! ARUBA MURDER EYEWITNESS SHOCKING CLAIM

Published on: October 3, 2011

by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Photography by: doc+furious_graphix

In a sensational breakthrough in the disappearance of ROBYN GARDNER, Aruba police  have two witnesses who saw a vio­lent attack on a woman who looked like the Maryland beauty, which they believe ended in her death.

“The cops believe a local couple actually witnessed the beginning of what turned out to be Robyn’s murder,” a source close to the in­vestigation told The ENQUIRER.

An Aruban couple, out for a drive, told authorities they spotted a violent confrontation between a man and a woman inside a car similar to the one Gary Giordano – suspected of killing Robyn – was renting during their Caribbean vacation.

The badly shaken couple finally came forward Sept. 17 to tell their chilling story to police, according to an insider.

“Just before 5 p.m. on Aug. 2, the couple saw a white Toyota RAV4 just like the car Giordano rented parked in the eerie Dog Graves Beach pet cemetery,” the insider told The ENQUIRER.

“They noticed it because vehicles are not allowed to park in that area, where Arubans have been burying their pets for generations. In fact, the car was parked on some of the pet graves.

“As the couple drove along the road, they saw the man beating the woman in the face. He was slapping her really hard, then punching her with his fist and beating her on the head. She was screaming.

“The couple stopped their car, yelled at the man and asked what the hell he was doing. When the man saw them, he started his vehicle and drove off in the opposite direc­tion. The shocked couple drove on to nearby Baby Beach.

Dog Graves Beach now has become the focus of an intensive search, noted the other source.

Police brought Giordano from his prison cell to the area for in­tensive questioning twice – and they are planning to bring in cadaver dogs, hoping to locate Robyn’s body.

“They believe Giordano may have dug into a recent dog’s grave, stuffed Robyn’s body inside and covered it up again,” the source revealed. “However, Giordano has refused to fully cooperate with police.”

Dog Graves Beach looks like a spooky set for a horror movie.

At least 1,000 pets are buried in the large cemetery by the ocean. They rest beneath faded stuffed animals and crude wooden crosses bearing their names.

“There is a stench of death about the place, but cops believe cadaver dogs will be able to tell the difference between a dead pet’s body and a human corpse,” explained the source.

Yeah I read the posts by the psychic to Richard Forester one day which she was miffed at him.

I'm wondering if Robyn packed so fast for Aruba that is why she is seen wearing the same dress for days in a row.
It would make more sense if she just grabbed a few things and took off for some reason.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: October 03, 2011, 01:31:19 PM »

Aruba Pet Cemetery. Originally begun by residents of the old Lago colony and still used today.

Thank you grace. That spot is near the Colorado Lighthouse which I believe is the lighthouse in the Aru-bay videos.
It has that distinctive tower in it.

After all these years, what ifffffff Natalee is found too.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: October 03, 2011, 01:36:13 PM »

Thank you grace. That spot is near the Colorado Lighthouse which I believe is the lighthouse in the Aru-bay videos.

bbm

That would be great.  They have had so many opportunities to "find" Natalee; I hope it is soon.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: October 03, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »

Well, if she was beat so bad, in the car, that it killed her, you'd think there would have been forensics/blood.

That couple would have come forward a long time ago.  Maybe they were paid to "save" the island.

Either there was no evidence in the car or there was no search for evidence .  They always shoot themselves in the foot.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: October 03, 2011, 05:13:54 PM »

Well, if she was beat so bad, in the car, that it killed her, you'd think there would have been forensics/blood.

That couple would have come forward a long time ago.  Maybe they were paid to "save" the island.

Either there was no evidence in the car or there was no search for evidence .  They always shoot themselves in the foot.   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: October 03, 2011, 05:46:05 PM »

It is my belief the Natalee's remain will not be found.  I speculate that unknown to Joran ... Paulus had Natalee's body removed from a shallow grave near the lighthouse and placed in a trap and taken out to sea and ... on January 7, 2008 her remains were recovered from that trap by Aruban divers unchallenged by the Persistence' project lead.

Janet

+++++

Arashi Beach

Teen's disappearance a criminal case
Aruba police say three men are 'people of interest'
Sunday, June 5, 2005 Posted: 7:54 AM EDT (1154 GMT)

Authorities have said they talked to the three men who left with her, and the men claim they took Holloway to Arashi Beach before dropping her off at her hotel at about 2 a.m.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/06/04/missing.teen/

The June 10th Confession

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Trap Recovery

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Paulus van der Sloot

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
February 13th, 2008

Beth Holloway:

51:40 - I do believe his (Joran) father played a major role in Natalee's disappearance.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

su.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: October 03, 2011, 05:58:09 PM »

Maybe they were afraid

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: October 03, 2011, 06:13:55 PM »

Maybe they were afraid

He was locked up and it had been major news with all the "searches".  What would they have been afraid of? The powers that be would have awarded them.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: October 03, 2011, 06:16:38 PM »

Afraid of Aruba and disappearing too 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: October 03, 2011, 08:20:51 PM »

Afraid of Aruba and disappearing too 

Blonde I think more then likely they are a set up by the Aruban's to make it look like they have something..when they have nothing at this point.  The car would have been bloody inside if she was beaten to death..and it was a rental...so the rental company would know that and have stated that long ago.  I think this story is for the press to make it look like they are on top of things..when in actuality they are not.  They are no better at handling murder today then they were when Natalie disappeared..then of course Paulus could pull strings to shut people up..but in this case I think they know it would bode better with the public and vacationer's if they solved the crime..so we shall see what evidence they show or don't show.

Personally I doubt her body will be found in the Pet Cemetary in a newly dug grave..they would have noticed that right away..and I don't think you need a court injunction to dig up a pet cemetary..they just would have done that weeks ago...it all makes no sense ...as usual per Aruba.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: October 04, 2011, 02:28:18 PM »

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/e47437ad9b1d4d1185c9f1c10a5f32fd/CB--Aruba-Missing-American/

Teams of cadaver dogs to search in Aruba for remains of missing US tourist

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS   
First Posted: October 04, 2011 - 10:43 am
Last Updated: October 04, 2011 - 10:43 am

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A team of cadaver dogs has arrived in Aruba to search for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing two months ago by her travel companion.

Solicitor General Taco Stein tells The Associated Press that the dogs arrived from the Netherlands last weekend and will begin searching soon for the body of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner. He says the search will focus on a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 04, 2011, 02:31:49 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/disappeared-aruba-woman-robyn-gardner_n_994209.html

Search For Disappeared Aruba Woman, Robyn Gardner: Dogs Arrive To Look For Remains

10/ 4/11 10:43 AM ET

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- A team of cadaver dogs has arrived in Aruba to search for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing two months ago by her travel companion.

Solicitor General Taco Stein tells The Associated Press that the dogs arrived from the Netherlands last weekend and will begin searching soon for the body of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner. He says the search will focus on a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.