March 19, 2024, 02:27:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543286 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: October 04, 2011, 02:32:23 PM »

It's about time!   

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: October 04, 2011, 02:32:54 PM »

Do we know what area their searching?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: October 04, 2011, 02:33:04 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/disappeared-aruba-woman-robyn-gardner_n_994209.html

Search For Disappeared Aruba Woman, Robyn Gardner: Dogs Arrive To Look For Remains

10/ 4/11 10:43 AM ET

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- A team of cadaver dogs has arrived in Aruba to search for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing two months ago by her travel companion.

Solicitor General Taco Stein tells The Associated Press that the dogs arrived from the Netherlands last weekend and will begin searching soon for the body of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner. He says the search will focus on a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado.

::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: October 04, 2011, 02:37:56 PM »

http://wikimapia.org/4256584/Seroe-Colorado

http://wikimapia.org/4227754/Aruba-Pet-Cemetery

I've said many times, I'm not a map person...but I think these are probably in the same area?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: October 04, 2011, 02:41:21 PM »

Well...kinda sorta close to each other anyway!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 04, 2011, 02:45:40 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/04/world/americas/aruba-missing-woman/

Aruban authorities search for missing woman

By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 2:06 PM EST, Tue October 4, 2011
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Aruban authorities use dogs to search for missing woman, Robyn Gardner
Police continue to hold suspect Gary Giordano in connection with the case

(CNN) -- Aruban authorities used search dogs Tuesday to comb the area near where a Maryland woman went missing in August, officials in the prosecutor's office said.

Investigators chose the area near Baby Beach based on information gathered after a reenactment of the events leading up to Robyn Gardner's disappearance on August 2.

The reenactment gave investigators reason to believe that Gary Giordano, the man Gardner came to Aruba with, was not telling the truth about how Gardner disappeared, said Chief Prosecutor Taco Stein. He didn't elaborate.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 04, 2011, 04:25:09 PM »

I've said many times, I'm not a map person...but I think these are probably in the same area?

Same end of the island and also in the vicinity of the bar they were at and where he claimed they were snorkeling.  The red area is the pet cemetary.  So if you believe the "witness" they drove north/west from the pet cemetery towards baby beach.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: October 04, 2011, 04:43:45 PM »

Dogs to Search for U.S. Woman Missing in Aruba
Published October 04, 2011

<snipped>

ORANJESTAD, Aruba –  A team of cadaver dogs has arrived in Aruba to search for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing two months ago by her travel companion.

Solicitor General Taco Stein tells The Associated Press that the dogs arrived from the Netherlands last weekend and will begin searching soon for the body of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner. He says the search will focus on a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/04/dogs-to-search-for-us-woman-missing-in-aruba/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: October 04, 2011, 04:46:10 PM »

Dogs to Search for U.S. Woman Missing in Aruba
Published October 04, 2011

<snipped>

ORANJESTAD, Aruba –  A team of cadaver dogs has arrived in Aruba to search for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing two months ago by her travel companion.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/04/dogs-to-search-for-us-woman-missing-in-aruba/

1 1/2 months later after declining FBI assistance ... Aruba brings their dogs to the the location of the alleged drown.  Crazy!!

Janet

Explicit pictures’ of Gardner on Giordano’s camera       
Thursday, 18 August 2011 13:14

<snipped>

He (Solicitor General Taco Stein) does confirm one person from the FBI, who is normally stationed in Barbados, is on the island. According to the OM, he coordinates the legal aid requests from Aruba to the United States. Stein does not expect more FIB-officers will come to the island. He states there are sufficient ‘extremely capable people’ in the Kingdom who can assist with the investigation. For example, he names a team with tracking dogs from the KLPD (Corps National Police Services) in The Netherlands that is ‘worldwide renown’ and on request could be deployed in tracing the body.

<snipped>

http://www.amigoe.com/english/81172-explicit-pictures-of-gardner-on-giordanos-camera

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 04, 2011, 04:49:57 PM »

Never Passed the Ball

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute

No Invitation Extended

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kermit/jen3560 - Scared Monkeys

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 04, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »

http://www.newsday.com/news/dogs-search-for-us-woman-missing-in-aruba-1.3221277

Dogs search for US woman missing in Aruba

Originally published: October 4, 2011 10:51 AM
Updated: October 4, 2011 5:14 PM
By The Associated Press 
QUICK READ

Cadaver dogs in Aruba come up empty on 1st day of search for remains of missing US tourist

(AP) -- A team of cadaver dogs searched through cactus and scrub brush Tuesday for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing by her travel companion during a trip to Aruba.

The dogs and their handlers, from a private foundation in the Netherlands that regularly assists police, worked for several hours before ending their efforts for the day without any apparent success.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 04, 2011, 06:22:23 PM »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CB_ARUBA_MISSING_AMERICAN?SITE=ALOPE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Dogs search for US woman missing in Aruba

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) -- A team of cadaver dogs searched through cactus and scrub brush Tuesday for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing by her travel companion during a trip to Aruba.

The dogs and their handlers, from a private foundation in the Netherlands that regularly assists police, worked for several hours before ending their efforts for the day without any apparent success. Solicitor General Taco Stein said they would be in the Dutch Caribbean island through the end of the week.

They planned to focus their search in a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado, not far from where 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Maryland, was reported missing on Aug. 2 by Gary Giordano, her travel companion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 04, 2011, 06:57:34 PM »

I haven't seen one posting about the cadaver dogs on any of the Aruban news sites yet.

Odd, imo.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2011, 07:23:46 PM »

Hi everyone,

Well this is veeeeery good news.  Ridiculous that it took this long, but I'm glad the dogs are on the job! 

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »

“The cops believe a local couple actually witnessed the beginning of what turned out to be Robyn’s murder,” a source close to the in­vestigation told The ENQUIRER.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity?  I'm sorry, even if I were scared, I would have called 911 or followed the car far behind because if anything happened, I would feel just as guilty as the vermin pounding her.  It seems everyone in Aruba fears the "Powers that Be."

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: October 04, 2011, 08:04:59 PM »

I haven't seen one posting about the cadaver dogs on any of the Aruban news sites yet.

Odd, imo.

I haven't either.  I totally agree.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: October 04, 2011, 08:14:59 PM »

Well, of course the dog search has to be kept super duper quiet (no media).

Can you imagine the number of hits those dogs will get?  I bet there are hidden "suicides" all over the place.

Did they bring in Dutch dogs for Tromp?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 04, 2011, 08:25:21 PM »

“The cops believe a local couple actually witnessed the beginning of what turned out to be Robyn’s murder,” a source close to the in­vestigation told The ENQUIRER.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity?  I'm sorry, even if I were scared, I would have called 911 or followed the car far behind because if anything happened, I would feel just as guilty as the vermin pounding her.  It seems everyone in Aruba fears the "Powers that Be."

The Threat

Page 197:
There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee. When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling: “The threat is bigger than the money,” he says. The Threat. That dark influence. The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

The Fear

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 117:
I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee’s disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her. I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward. Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2011, 08:26:12 PM »

Same end of the island and also in the vicinity of the bar they were at and where he claimed they were snorkeling.  The red area is the pet cemetary.  So if you believe the "witness" they drove north/west from the pet cemetery towards baby beach.

Thanks  Klaas,  I always have envisioned the pet cemetery much further north by the bird sancutary.  This makes more sense.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 04, 2011, 08:56:55 PM »

Well, of course the dog search has to be kept super duper quiet (no media).

Can you imagine the number of hits those dogs will get?  I bet there are hidden "suicides" all over the place.

Did they bring in Dutch dogs for Tromp?

I was thinking the same today, about how many hits they'll get.   

I don't remember the Dutch dogs searching for Tromp.  TES went over for a search months later, I don't recall anything about dogs being with them either.

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2008/2008-08-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2008-08-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

Google translation:

Missing Jose Tromp in TV Tros Missing

ORANGE CITY - The Missing Tros Dutch TV show goes, despite being Aruba, but pay attention to the missing 31-year old Aruban Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp . He disappeared into the morning of November 27, 2007. Tromp was an errand to do, but then was never home.

Jose worked as a civil servant, studied in the evening pre-university and would begin in September 2008 with a law degree. His mother, Petra Tromp, calls him a quiet boy. "Actually he was on good terms with everyone," says his mother. "He had lunch almost every afternoon at home with his parents, so when he came home that day was not weird." Then the same night he still came home , the parents contacted the police.

If there is no clear evidence of a crime, the police in adults who are missing, after 48 hours in action. The parents then have to search and inquire do. This resulted, unfortunately, and after 48 hours, they again went to the police station to report it. According to police, the mother took the case initially not serious because there is no evidence of a crime would be. After a conversation with the Attorney General is the official examination on December 10, 2007 launched. "Much time was therefore have been lost," said the desperate mother. On May 12 this year, volunteers from Texas Equusearch have even held a search for Tromp. Aided by Aruban volunteers, a search rope put around Santa Cruz. The intensive search yielded no useful clues. "The media at first, attention to this matter but after a few months everything seems to be forgotten, like a natural thing to be missing the world." The mother took matters by sitting and wrote to newspapers in the Netherlands and the United States. Also, several organizations were approached. She now has her hopes on the Missing program in September with a series of new episodes coming. (Amigoe)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.