April 26, 2024, 11:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 549261 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: October 04, 2011, 09:35:32 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/robyn-gardner-body-aruban-authorities-cadaver-dogs-hunt-missing-maryland-woman

Robyn Gardner’s Boyfriend Is Glad Aruban Authorities Have Brought In Cadaver Dogs
Posted on Oct 04, 2011 @ 05:30PM   

By Radar Staff

It has been over two months since Robyn Gardner vanished without a trace in Aruba and now the authorities on the island have amped up the search by bringing in sniffer dogs.

Robyn's longtime boyfriend, Richard Forester, has said from the early days in the investigation that he wished they would bring in Dutch dogs to help with the search.

"I am glad that they brought dogs in and I'm happy about it, I just wish that they had done it sooner," he told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.
 ::snipping2::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2011, 09:44:01 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/finalscreamdesigns

Doesn't this look like the Divi tree found in Aruba?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2011, 09:45:32 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 04, 2011, 09:51:06 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/robyn-gardner-body-aruban-authorities-cadaver-dogs-hunt-missing-maryland-woman

Robyn Gardner’s Boyfriend Is Glad Aruban Authorities Have Brought In Cadaver Dogs

By Radar Staff

It has been over two months since Robyn Gardner vanished without a trace in Aruba and now the authorities on the island have amped up the search by bringing in sniffer dogs.

Robyn's longtime boyfriend, Richard Forester, has said from the early days in the investigation that he wished they would bring in Dutch dogs to help with the search.

"I am glad that they brought dogs in and I'm happy about it, I just wish that they had done it sooner," he told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

Wonder how much he's getting paid for these exclusive interviews... 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: October 04, 2011, 10:15:22 PM »

Dogs to Search for U.S. Woman Missing in Aruba
Published October 04, 2011

<snipped>

ORANJESTAD, Aruba –  A team of cadaver dogs has arrived in Aruba to search for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing two months ago by her travel companion.

Solicitor General Taco Stein tells The Associated Press that the dogs arrived from the Netherlands last weekend and will begin searching soon for the body of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner. He says the search will focus on a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/04/dogs-to-search-for-us-woman-missing-in-aruba/

1 1/2 months later after declining FBI assistance ... Aruba brings their dogs to the the location of the alleged drown.  Crazy!!

Janet

Explicit pictures’ of Gardner on Giordano’s camera       
Thursday, 18 August 2011 13:14

<snipped>

He (Solicitor General Taco Stein) does confirm one person from the FBI, who is normally stationed in Barbados, is on the island. According to the OM, he coordinates the legal aid requests from Aruba to the United States. Stein does not expect more FIB-officers will come to the island. He states there are sufficient ‘extremely capable people’ in the Kingdom who can assist with the investigation. For example, he names a team with tracking dogs from the KLPD (Corps National Police Services) in The Netherlands that is ‘worldwide renown’ and on request could be deployed in tracing the body.

<snipped>

http://www.amigoe.com/english/81172-explicit-pictures-of-gardner-on-giordanos-camera

Yes Janet Crazy..the dogs arrived over the weekend..according to another article prefaced above...and then it takes the dogs and their handlers a few days to get out onto the area to search.... add the time she has been missing...I think they had better crime handler analysis in NYC  at the turn of the century  (1900)..not this one..the last one.  Just pitiful...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 04, 2011, 10:17:36 PM »

By Radar Staff

ITA..SOMETHING ABOUT fORRESTER IS JUST OFF!  He claims to be devastated..but has really done nothig other then give interviews.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 04, 2011, 11:06:37 PM »

By Radar Staff

ITA..SOMETHING ABOUT fORRESTER IS JUST OFF!  He claims to be devastated..but has really done nothig other then give interviews.

Did you see the Dr. Drew interview with him early in the case?  IMO Dr. Drew knew this was an abusive relationship...he didn't want to scare Richard off...but he knew.  And "poor" Richard is just so devastated that he blames everything on Robyn...the woman he supposedly loves that's missing!  You'd really need to see it to watch Dr. Drew...but here's part of the transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/11/ddhln.01.html

PINSKY: OK. Now, Richard, I want to go to you. I want to ask you something. But please know this is not meant as an accusation of anything. These are just something that came across.

FORESTER: Real quick, Dr. Drew, on that message, it did not say, "When we return." It said, "When I return."

PINSKY: OK. That seems a little -- the "we" seemed out of place for me there, too. So good. I`m glad that`s the case. Two sources. I want you to bear with me on this. But two sources told us that they witnessed a loud public screaming match between you and Robyn this July. We tried to verify that. We contacted police, and they said that they -- police apparently did have contact with you that night, but no one was arrested.

Let me be super clear. We are not -- we are only talking about this, because it`s been my experience that people who have volatility in their relationships may not always use best judgment.

FORESTER: Sure.

PINSKY: That perhaps would explain why Robyn was impulsive and left the country. And you know, didn`t really -- with someone she didn`t know very well.

FORESTER: Well -- first of all -- I`ll tell you about that day. That was actually back in February. We`d been out. She`d had a bit too much to drink. She was angry. She started screaming. Neighbors that live in apartments, you know, very close by heard. They called the police. Police came, saw that nothing was wrong, said, "Great, sorry to bother you. Have a good night."

PINSKY: I mean, I`m going to -- Richard, I`m going to tell you again this is by the facts as I understand them. The report that we heard was in July. The police report. Does that sound familiar? Does that ring any bells for you?

FORESTER: No, that does not. You know what? I`m so sorry. I`m so sorry. I`m so sorry. Because it did happen twice. It happened once in my apartment and once when we were at the beach. Again, a little bit too much to drink. She was screaming. An ex-boyfriend of hers had texted me. I asked her about it. She got mad. She started screaming. They called the police. Police came, saw that there was nothing wrong, nobody was hurt and nobody was getting hurt or was about to get hurt. They left.

PINSKY: Richard, did you ever worry about her alcohol relationship?

FORESTER: I did. I did. I did. Definitely. It was a point of contention.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: October 04, 2011, 11:19:54 PM »

By Radar Staff

I agree and have since she was reported missing.  I know without a doubt that he had contradicting statements in the beginning of all of this...but, now that is gone.  Does anyone else remember that?  He said something along the lines of thinking she had gone to Aruba with a girlfriend...then a gay friend...then the family.  Or something like that...I have been suspicious of him.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 04, 2011, 11:21:40 PM »

Note the blue highlighted things that Robyn's friend Christina said about Richard...

AND, I'm wondering if the "ex" in this post is the same "ex" Richard referred to in his talk with Dr. Drew?  Why would an ex of Robyn's be texting Richard?  Maybe he knew he'd been mistreating her?

Considering that Richard's timeline on their relationship (before he changed it some from what...2 years to exclusive for 8 months?) would have crossed over with the ex that's communicating with Carla Baron.

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/the-mystifying-twists-turns-in-the-search-for-robyn-gardner/

The Mystifying Twists & Turns In The Search For Robyn Gardner
Posted on October 2, 2011 by Psychic Carla Baron

Recently, there have been many who have contacted me regarding missing Maryland resident, Robyn Gardner. Robyn was last seen Aug. 2nd during a short getaway to the isle of Aruba with traveling companion, Gary Giordano.

Today will be 2 months exactly marking her disappearance.

Monday, September 5, 2011 4:44 AM PDT

“Hello Carla. My name is Christina Jones. I am Robyns roommate. I know that Richard is driving you MAD. I totally get it. I have my own opinion about him but that is neither here nor there…I am just trying very hard to bring justice on robyns behalf. I am now in Aruba with Kelly (Robyns Cousin)…I am here to try and find her.

I know that you are gifted and if you would communicate with me regarding any “vision” you have I would greatly appreciate it. I appreciate any time that you give and please don’t tell Richard that I am here. Sooner than later he will figure it out but I just don’t understand why IF he loves her so much…why didn’t he come here himself? He is a very controlling person and I am sorry you have had to learn that for yourself.

Anyways…my email is attached. I do have a phone in Aruba if you would rather talk.

Again, TY for your time!”

We had a short chat via Skype to set a time for the 1st session later that night when she got back to her hotel. During the call, Christina made a few statements regarding Richard Forester, and what she believed happened between him and Robyn a couple months prior.

One statement, in particular, was in revealing that Robyn Gardner had broken her arm a few months before her trip to Aruba with Gary Giordano. And Christina felt very strongly due to Robyn’s behavior, and the events leading up, that Richard Forester was the one responsible for breaking Robyn’s arm. Christina said she even asked Richard about this event – suggesting he was involved. She said that he, of course, denied it at the time. Robyn said “she fell.”

However, Christina was CONVINCED that Richard Forester was the one responsible.

This wasn’t the only time I would hear of this event with Robyn’s broken arm, and the attributing of this physical abuse to her boyfriend at the time – Richard Forester.

There were several emails from those close to Robyn Gardner who virtually reiterated the same words – unsolicited by me in any way. They just felt they should write me with this, as they did not feel comfortable going anywhere else with their feelings, I suppose,
or sharing any knowledge of the situation they were harboring in secret.

A last text received by Christina Jones from Robyn Gardner in Aruba revealed she was BREAKING UP w/ Richard Forester upon her return.

(I heard this directly from Christina Jones in our preliminary Skype call the afternoon of Sept.5th)

Forward to September 10th …

I received several emails from Robyn’s ex-boyfriend of 2.5 yrs.
(Not Richard Forester.)

This was the initial contact email from the “ex”  –

[Name withheld to protect privacy.]

Saturday, September 10, 2011 9:28 AM PDT

“I was the last person she spoke to on the phone the day she went missing at 1:20 pm that day. Last thing she said to me was I love you – you are my world.”

“I also saw her the Thursday before she left.”

…“only want to see if there is anything I can help you with.”

“She lived with me all of last year and I still have most of her things here as she never could bring herself to move out.

The “ex” and I have kept in contact often these past few weeks. We decided to wait on the “psychic” assist for now as he is working in harmony with Robyn Gardner’s family, and their utmost wishes in regards to the search/ investigation.

As I said …

Many mystifying twists & turns.

Maybe more so than any other case I have been involved, except for perhaps …

Natalee Holloway.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: October 04, 2011, 11:41:30 PM »

ITA..with abisive men it is always the victims fault..never theirs...and that is what he is saying in the interview..and they never change their tune..if everyone did everything the way the abuser wanted..according to the abuser nothing would have ever happened..both in terms of physical and emotional abuse..it is always the other person's fault.  Maybe Robyn had a few drinks too many..but around the man or men who are supposed to care about her that doesn't mean it is time to physically abuse her or to murder her because she doesn't want to go along with what they are saying or wanting her to do.  Let's face it..it takes two people to have an arguement..that means that if she was drunk..and these men were sober..they certainly could have walked away with out harming her..in Maryland and Aruba....but that isn't what happened at all either of the times....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 05, 2011, 12:04:59 AM »

ITA..with abisive men it is always the victims fault..never theirs...and that is what he is saying in the interview..and they never change their tune..if everyone did everything the way the abuser wanted..according to the abuser nothing would have ever happened..both in terms of physical and emotional abuse..it is always the other person's fault.  Maybe Robyn had a few drinks too many..but around the man or men who are supposed to care about her that doesn't mean it is time to physically abuse her or to murder her because she doesn't want to go along with what they are saying or wanting her to do.  Let's face it..it takes two people to have an arguement..that means that if she was drunk..and these men were sober..they certainly could have walked away with out harming her..in Maryland and Aruba....but that isn't what happened at all either of the times....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 05, 2011, 12:08:31 AM »

[quote author=texasmom link=topic=12000.msg1474039#msg1474039 ITA..SOMETHING ABOUT fORRESTER IS JUST OFF!  He claims to be devastated..but has really done nothig other then give interviews.

I agree.

Robyn is a beautiful woman.  Why was she attracted to men who verbally and physically abuse?

Forrester is getting his 15 minutes of fame and probably big bucks for interviews.  He claims to love Robyn but ... love would have dictated he would have been on the first plane to Aruba after learning of her disappearance.

Giordano attempts to cash in on a life insurance policy three days following Robyn's disappearance.

Robyn deserved so much more in terms of respect from the men she allowed into her life but failed to realize it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: October 05, 2011, 01:10:42 AM »

I haven't seen one posting about the cadaver dogs on any of the Aruban news sites yet.

Odd, imo.

I'd missed this...front page of Tuesday's Awe Mainta

Looks like they may be planning to use some dogs from the US too.   

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

October 4, 2011 Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

thing is being considera because; ultimo attempt cu cachonan for of merca y the netherlands will go back busca robyn gardner

the watch is beat y not have mucho pista of desaparicion of the lady mericano, robyn gardner, that together cu his amigo, gary giordano owing to bay diving near of nanki y not owing to go back more. esey owing to wordo declara p’e amigo y till today not owing to achieve the curpa of the tourist here more. is being sospecha cu gary giordano have “a finger in the pie”, y pesey till today is close at kia. husticia have till end of the month here, for come cu pruebanan more palpable for follow deten’e or will let in freedom. pesey owing to trece cachonan experto for of merca y the netherlands, for help in busca robyn gardner, cu is cuminsa today morning in seroe colorado. all the time several canal of television mericano owing to arrive yesterday evening, for is witness of the busqueda (search) here. come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 05, 2011, 01:21:54 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/04/2437972/dogs-to-search-for-us-woman-missing.html

Posted on Tue, Oct. 04, 2011
Dogs search for US woman missing in Aruba

The Associated Press
A team of cadaver dogs searched through cactus and scrub brush Tuesday for the remains of a Maryland woman who was reported missing by her travel companion during a trip to Aruba.

The dogs and their handlers, from a private foundation in the Netherlands that regularly assists police, worked for several hours before ending their efforts for the day without any apparent success. Solicitor General Taco Stein said they would be in the Dutch Caribbean island through the end of the week.

They planned to focus their search in a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado, not far from where 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Maryland, was reported missing on Aug. 2 by Gary Giordano, her travel companion.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/04/v-print/2437972/dogs-to-search-for-us-woman-missing.html#ixzz1ZsiojxOg
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: October 05, 2011, 01:58:49 PM »

Final Scream Designs
Bruce Mori
Hometown: Fredneck, MD
TCS "TeleCommunications Systems
Annapolis, Maryland US
Satellite Customer Support Technician
Dec 08 - Present
http://www.myspace.com/finalscreamdesigns
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 05, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/05/world/americas/aruba-missing-woman/

Aruban authorities search for missing woman
By the CNN Wire Staff
October 5, 2011 -- Updated 1800 GMT (0200 HKT)

(CNN) -- Aruban authorities used search dogs Wednesday to comb the area near where a Maryland woman went missing in August, officials in the prosecutor's office said.

The search in the Seroe Colorado area was originally reported to have begun Tuesday, but the six dogs involved were being acclimated to the terrain then and the official search is scheduled for Wednesday through Friday, officials said.

The search dogs and handlers being used in the effort are from the Netherlands, authorities said. The search begins early in the morning. The teams take a break from the midday heat and then go back out for a few hours in the afternoon.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 05, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »

There are several groups active with search and rescue dogs in the Netherlands.
Most of them train for missing persons and disaster work but also some do tracking and water work.
The use of rescue dogs has become more widespread lately but the authorities are in general quite slow in requesting the help of dog teams.
Most of the times it is more then 24 hours after a person is missed that the dog teams are called.
Since the Rescue dog teams are all volunteer organizations there is no cost for the requesting party.

http://www.sardogs.nl/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 05, 2011, 11:50:15 PM »

October 5, 2011 4:54 PM
Dogs search for U.S. woman Robyn Gardner, missing in Aruba

(CBS/AP) ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A team of cadaver dogs searched through cactus and scrub brush Tuesday for the remains of Robyn Gardner, a Maryland woman who was reported missing by traveling companion Gary Giordano during a trip to Aruba.

The dogs and their handlers, from a private foundation in the Netherlands that regularly assists police, worked for several hours before ending their efforts for the day without any apparent success. Solicitor General Taco Stein said they would be in the Dutch Caribbean Island through the end of the week.

They planned to focus their search in a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado, not far from where 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Md., was reported missing on Aug. 2 by Giordano.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20116201-504083.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 05, 2011, 11:59:29 PM »

October 5, 2011 4:54 PM
Dogs search for U.S. woman Robyn Gardner, missing in Aruba

(CBS/AP) ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A team of cadaver dogs searched through cactus and scrub brush Tuesday for the remains of Robyn Gardner, a Maryland woman who was reported missing by traveling companion Gary Giordano during a trip to Aruba.

The dogs and their handlers, from a private foundation in the Netherlands that regularly assists police, worked for several hours before ending their efforts for the day without any apparent success. Solicitor General Taco Stein said they would be in the Dutch Caribbean Island through the end of the week.

They planned to focus their search in a southeastern section of the island known as Seroe Colorado, not far from where 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Md., was reported missing on Aug. 2 by Giordano.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20116201-504083.html

What happened to the team with tracking dogs from the KLPD that Taco Stein was upholding well over a month ago?

Janet

+++++

Explicit pictures’ of Gardner on Giordano’s camera       
Thursday, 18 August 2011 13:14

<snipped>

He (Solicitor General Taco Stein) does confirm one person from the FBI, who is normally stationed in Barbados, is on the island. According to the OM, he coordinates the legal aid requests from Aruba to the United States. Stein does not expect more FIB-officers will come to the island. He states there are sufficient ‘extremely capable people’ in the Kingdom who can assist with the investigation. For example, he names a team with tracking dogs from the KLPD (Corps National Police Services) in The Netherlands that is ‘worldwide renown’ and on request could be deployed in tracing the body.

<snipped>

http://www.amigoe.com/english/81172-explicit-pictures-of-gardner-on-giordanos-camera

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: October 06, 2011, 03:11:39 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/finalscreamdesigns

Doesn't this look like the Divi tree found in Aruba?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carla-Baron/130633511328?ref=ts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.