March 18, 2024, 10:51:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543241 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: October 27, 2011, 04:16:07 PM »

Thanks Curly...I read it earlier and I just hope to goodness that's not true.

I think that paper is kind of like the National Enquirer and Star. Sensationalized, but you never know.

I think so too..I read this earlier too and am hoping that it is completely false.what a horrible death that would have been...

Wow!  What a terrible story!

Sounds to me like the "source" was with Giordano.  Or did Giordano relate this info to "the source".  Or is the this from "the Aruban Police source" again.

Sounds like Baloney to me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #581 on: October 27, 2011, 06:29:40 PM »

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/10/gary-giordano-detention-hearing-scheduled-68409.html

Gary Giordano detention hearing scheduled

October 27, 2011 - 12:48 pm

Gary Giordano, the suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba, will have a detention hearing Friday, CNN reports.

Giordano is being held on suspicion of involvement in the presumed death of 35-year-old Gardner of Frederick.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: October 27, 2011, 08:00:10 PM »

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/10/gary-giordano-detention-hearing-scheduled-68409.html

Gary Giordano, the suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba, will have a detention hearing Friday, CNN reports.

Giordano is being held on suspicion of involvement in the presumed death of 35-year-old Gardner of Frederick.

What do you want to bet he's released tomorrow.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: October 27, 2011, 08:39:05 PM »

Then it's probably good by to justice for Robyn.  But then, justice probably flew out the door even before Robyn landed in Aruba, because I think this was premeditated. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: October 27, 2011, 08:42:25 PM »

God I hope that Gary is not freed! not only because he did something to this woman but because Bozo will have another feather in his cap thinking that he can boast that he also got this guy off too!!! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 27, 2011, 08:44:58 PM »

God I hope that Gary is not freed! not only because he did something to this woman but because Bozo will have another feather in his cap thinking that he can boast that he also got this guy off too!!! 

Yep.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: October 28, 2011, 12:27:45 AM »

If he is freed it has nothing to do with Bozo and everything to do with the corrupt LE and prosecutors office in Aruba.  Everything is to protect tourism.  They will say there is no proof she didn't drown just like he claimed.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: October 28, 2011, 02:41:54 AM »

I hope not, but the thought has crossed my mind.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: October 28, 2011, 06:54:39 AM »

Why in the world would anyone want to go to Aruba. 
This has to send a message, BOYCOTT Aruba period, sorry guys.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: October 28, 2011, 08:21:50 AM »

If he is freed it has nothing to do with Bozo and everything to do with the corrupt LE and prosecutors office in Aruba.  Everything is to protect tourism.  They will say there is no proof she didn't drown just like he claimed.

ITA Klaas.   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: October 28, 2011, 01:31:24 PM »

Robyn Gardner 'buried alive in Aruba dog's grave by lover who taped plastic bag over her head'

.Maryland womanmissing sinceAugust; presumed dead

.Companion Gary Giordano still in jail as prime suspect

.Source tells National Enquirer of alleged killing method

Last updated at 9:21 PM on 26th October 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053869/Robyn-Gardner-missing-Gary-Giordano-buried-lover-alive-Aruba-dogs-grave.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: October 28, 2011, 01:36:15 PM »

Robyn Gardner, Maryland Woman Missing in Aruba,Was Reportedly Buried Alive

Published October 27, 2011 | FoxNews.com

A missing Maryland woman was reportedly buried alive by her travel companion while the two were vacationing in Aruba, the National Enquirer reports.

Police received an anonymous tip that Robyn Gardner, 35, was buried in a "dog's grave," according to the paper.

Authorities have reportedly conducted a massive search in the area looking for the suspected grave.

The anonymous tipster alleges that Gardner's travel companion, Gary Giordano, beat Gardner and suffocated her, the National Enquirer reports. He then allegedly tied her arms and legs, put a bag over her head and buried her in a dog's grave, according to the report.

"He dug up a fresh dog's grave with his hands, removed the dog's body, widened the hole and put Robyn in it. He placed the dog's body on top of hers -- and covered them up," a source told the National Enquirer.  ::snipping2::

The source alleges that Gardner began moving and moaning as he filled up the grave, according to the National Enquirer.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/27/missing-woman-in-aruba-was-reportedly-buried-alive/       

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: October 28, 2011, 02:12:08 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/28/justice/aruba-missing-woman/

American in missing woman case seeks release from jail
From Martin Savidge, CNN
October 28, 2011 -- Updated 1724 GMT (0124 HKT)

(CNN) -- The attorney for detained American Gary Giordano argued at a hearing Friday that his client's "life is being destroyed" and that he should be released from custody.

According to Giordano's Aruban attorney Chris Lejuez, Friday morning's hearing lasted about and hour and a half to two hours. Lejuez said prosecutors argued for the extension of Giordano's detention, sighting the need for more time to investigate Gardner vanishing.

Authorities say they are still following information in the United States, the Netherlands, Curacao and Aruba. They are still waiting results from the examination of cell phones and a computer. Lejuez says prosecutors also argued they need time to follow up on "points of interest" identified by search and rescue dogs that were brought in from Holland.

Lejuez said he argued there is no need to keep Giordano locked up. He could instead be released on the condition he remain in Aruba or released under some sort of bail. Lejuez said there is "no way the damage can be undone even if his client is acquitted."

Lejuez says during the hearing it was also disclosed that DNA test results on blood on a towel showed the blood belong to Robyn Gardner.

Giordano's attorney says that is consistent with his client's statement to police that she cut her toe while coming out of the water while they were swimming. Police have denied earlier reports that Gardner's blood was found on a rock at the beach where Giordano says they went swimming.

The judge was expected to rule whether to extend Giordano's detention another 30 days or let him go free.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 28, 2011, 02:54:48 PM »

If it's true, this is good news imo.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
‎30 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like ·  · Share · 9 minutes ago ·

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: October 28, 2011, 02:57:55 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/28/justice/aruba-missing-woman/

American in missing woman case seeks release from jail
From Martin Savidge, CNN
October 28, 2011 -- Updated 1724 GMT (0124 HKT)

(CNN) -- The attorney for detained American Gary Giordano argued at a hearing Friday that his client's "life is being destroyed" and that he should be released from custody.

According to Giordano's Aruban attorney Chris Lejuez, Friday morning's hearing lasted about and hour and a half to two hours. Lejuez said prosecutors argued for the extension of Giordano's detention, sighting the need for more time to investigate Gardner vanishing.

Authorities say they are still following information in the United States, the Netherlands, Curacao and Aruba. They are still waiting results from the examination of cell phones and a computer. Lejuez says prosecutors also argued they need time to follow up on "points of interest" identified by search and rescue dogs that were brought in from Holland.

Lejuez said he argued there is no need to keep Giordano locked up. He could instead be released on the condition he remain in Aruba or released under some sort of bail. Lejuez said there is "no way the damage can be undone even if his client is acquitted."

Lejuez says during the hearing it was also disclosed that DNA test results on blood on a towel showed the blood belong to Robyn Gardner.

Giordano's attorney says that is consistent with his client's statement to police that she cut her toe while coming out of the water while they were swimming. Police have denied earlier reports that Gardner's blood was found on a rock at the beach where Giordano says they went swimming.

The judge was expected to rule whether to extend Giordano's detention another 30 days or let him go free.

Thanks Grace

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: October 28, 2011, 03:02:48 PM »

alarga - (google translation) = lengthens   

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/38829-huez-comisario-ta-alarga-detencion-di-mericano-gvg.html

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario is alarga detencion of mericano g.v.g.

friday, 28 october 2011 14:29

huez comisario owing to dicidi today, diabierna 28 oktober 2011, for thing is alargacion of detencion of the sospechoso g.v.g. in investigacion of desaparicion y dead of the muher mericano robyn gardner, cu the detencion of the sospechoso mericano will wordo alarga cu 30 day. in the period ultimo of detencion of 60 day investigacion amplio owing to wordo haci, among another owing to busca cu cachonan at the curpa of madam gardner y owing to haci one reconstruccion of the sucedido according declaracion of the sospechoso. the investigacion do not cla ainda; is sperando on resultadonan of several investigacion cu owing to wordo haci in exterior y of cual the resultadonan have to wordo incorpora in the investigacion for her team investigativo. he g. owing to wordo deteni on diabierna 5 of august 2011 on suspicion of involvimento in the desaparicion y dead of gardner of 35 year on 2 of august 2011. gardner will owing to, according declaracionnan of the sospechoso, stay in lama after of owing to snorkel together behind nanki country club. not despite investigacion acute for one pair of day of among another, surveillance, recherche, police maritimo, kustwacht, search and rescue, buceadornan y voluntarionan of scol of buceo jads y the usage of cachonan of buskeda, two helicopter, one plane y more boat, the curpa of gardner owing to wordo till today not achieve at lama or at costa. the sospechoso y gardner owing to arrive together of merca at aruba on 31 july 2011.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: October 28, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/court/1490-examining-magistrate-extends-detention-american-gvg.html

Examining Magistrate extends detention American G.V.G.         
Friday, 28 October 2011 14:30

Today, Friday, October 28, 2011, the judge has considered the request to extend the detention of the suspect G.V.G. in the investigation into disappearance and death of the American woman Robyn Gardner. It has been decided that the detention of the U.S. suspect will be extended with 30 days.
In the past 60 days detention period extensive research was carried out. Amongst other things, a search for the body of Mrs. Gardner was performed with sniffer dogs and a re-enactment of the facts of the incident, according to the statement G. was executed.

The investigation is still ongoing and results are still awaited of various research activities that are carried out abroad. The results of these activities will be studied by the investigative team and incorporated in the investigation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: October 28, 2011, 03:12:23 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/10/aruba-holds-gary-giordano-30-more-days-in-robyn-gardner-disappearance/

Oct 28, 2011 3:00pm

Aruba Holds Gary Giordano 30 More Days in Robyn Gardner Disappearance

An Aruban judge ordered an American, Gary Giordano, held 30 more days in prison as prosecutors investigate the disappearance of a Maryland woman, Robyn Gardner.
Gardner, 35, disappeared in August while allegedly snorkeling with Giordano, a man she had met on a dating website. Giordano has been held in jail for nearly three months as prosecutors investigate his claim that Gardner drowned at sea while the pair snorkeled one evening.

Giordano has not been formally charged with a crime. A representative for the prosecutor’s office said that investigators have done extensive research during the past 60 days, including a search of the island with cadaver dogs. They have not released the results of that search or other research that has been done.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: October 28, 2011, 03:33:47 PM »

I'm pleasantly surprised  ::justice2NJ::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 28, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »

YW, Janet!  I guess that LE and prosecution better get their "ducks in order" in order to charge him--time is running out!

Thanks for the good news, Texasmom--30 more days for Gary to enjoy the free "hospitality" of Aruba!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.