March 19, 2024, 03:59:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543312 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 28, 2011, 03:55:20 PM »

I'm pleasantly surprised  ::justice2NJ::

Me too!   ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: October 28, 2011, 04:05:42 PM »

Aruban judge: Suspect in missing woman case must stay in custody

updated 3:16 PM EST, Fri October 28, 2011

(CNN) -- An Aruban judge on Friday ordered Gary Giordano to remain in custody for another 30 days as authorities continue their investigation into the disappearance and presumed death of a Maryland woman, Aruba's public prosecutor announced.

The decision followed a court hearing earlier in the day in which Chris Lejuez, Giordano's Aruban attorney, argued that his client's "life is being destroyed" and that he should be released.

Giordano, himself also from Maryland, was arrested August 5 "on suspicion of involvement in the disappearance and death" of his traveling companion, Robyn Gardner.

Giordano admits taking out a $1.5 million life insurance policy on Gardner, 35, just days before they traveled to Aruba, according to Aruban investigators.

The 50-year-old denies being responsible for the woman's disappearance, insisting that he'd been snorkeling with Gardner on August 2 when he signaled her to swim back, according to statements from the prosecutor's office. When he reached the Aruban beach, Gardner was nowhere to be found, he allegedly said.

The woman's body has not been found.  ::snipping2::

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/28/justice/aruba-missing-woman/?hpt=ju_c2

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 28, 2011, 05:47:37 PM »

Aruban judge again extends Giordano detention
Friday, October 28, 2011

An Aruban judge on Friday ordered a Gaithersburg man suspected in the disappearance of a travel companion detained for an additional 30 days, according to prosecutors.

Gary Giordano, 50, has been held since Aug. 5 on suspicion that he was involved in the disappearance and presumed death of Robyn Gardner, 35, of Frederick, Md.

Mr. Giordano has not been charged with a crime.

“The investigation is still ongoing and results are still awaited of various research activities that are carried out abroad,” prosecutors said in a statement. “The results of these activities will be studied by the investigative team and incorporated in the investigation.”

<snipped>

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/28/aruban-judge-again-extends-giordano-detention/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 28, 2011, 05:51:00 PM »

THE RELEASE OF JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

90 Days Later

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 182:  September 1 Helen calls to say the court is asking for DNA from the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot and that their attorneys are fighting this.  She also says the suspects are pointing the finger at one another. ....

Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.  Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!.  Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.  Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.   And we are the last ones to find out.

Pages 184: The opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 185: The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurrican Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden. ....

The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.

Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust? ...

When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard.  "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 28, 2011, 05:52:09 PM »

THE RELEASE OF JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Original Ruling Reversed

Aruba suspect’s father says son to be released
dated 9/1/2005 8:08:36 PM

<snipped>

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/

Released with Restrictions

Suspects in teen’s disappearance released
updated 9/3/2005 7:30:04 PM ET

SAINT NICOLAAS, Aruba - All three suspects in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager were released from jail Saturday in a setback for the prosecution and the biggest blow yet to Natalee Holloway’s family.

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9188932/

Restrictions Lifted

Aruba court lifts curbs on three suspects in missing teen case
September 27, 2005

“An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions.”

“Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

<snipped>

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB

s.t.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #605 on: October 28, 2011, 06:15:17 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111028/8828/Hues_a_bolbe_prolonga_detencion_di_Gary_Giordano_sospecha_di_ta_envolvi_den

Papiamentu translation:

judge owing to go back prolonga detencion of gary giordano sospecha of is envolvi in desaparicion of lady americano

6 hora happen come across, 28 of october 2011 11:23

diabierna morning owing to go back present fast judge for so take one desicion if is follow prolonga or is suspende detencion of gary giordano sospecha of is envolvi in the caso of desaparicion of the lady americano robyn lynn gardner. at the ocasion here also was have presencia of prensa internacional.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 28, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

YW, Janet!  I guess that LE and prosecution better get their "ducks in order" in order to charge him--time is running out!

Thanks for the good news, Texasmom--30 more days for Gary to enjoy the free "hospitality" of Aruba!   

YW, grace-land!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: October 28, 2011, 09:12:21 PM »

Older article, I'd missed this fact...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/gary-giordano-casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez-joke-says-robyn-gardner-boyfriend

Gary Giordano Hiring Casey Anthony's Lawyer 'Is A Joke,' Says Missing Woman's Boyfriend

Posted on Sep 14, 2011 @ 07:00PM   print it send it

Splash News
By Radar Staff

As the investigation into the disappearance of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner continues in Aruba, her boyfriend calls the hiring of Casey Anthony 's lead attorney Jose Baez to help murder suspect Gary Giordano, "a publicity stunt."

"Of all the lawyers in the world, they got Casey Anthony's?" Richard Forester marveled in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com. "They could have gotten anyone. There are thousands of lawyers out there better than him."

"It's a publicity stunt to bring more attention to Baez. This guy doesn't even have a license to practise in Aruba," explained Forester, who is not a lawyer but said he has an understanding of the legal system because his father was a litigating trial lawyer for 48 years in Washington D.C.

::snipping2::

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: October 28, 2011, 09:14:01 PM »

Older article, I'd missed this fact...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/gary-giordano-casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez-joke-says-robyn-gardner-boyfriend

Gary Giordano Hiring Casey Anthony's Lawyer 'Is A Joke,' Says Missing Woman's Boyfriend

Posted on Sep 14, 2011 @ 07:00PM   print it send it

Splash News
By Radar Staff

As the investigation into the disappearance of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner continues in Aruba, her boyfriend calls the hiring of Casey Anthony 's lead attorney Jose Baez to help murder suspect Gary Giordano, "a publicity stunt."

"Of all the lawyers in the world, they got Casey Anthony's?" Richard Forester marveled in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com. "They could have gotten anyone. There are thousands of lawyers out there better than him."

"It's a publicity stunt to bring more attention to Baez. This guy doesn't even have a license to practise in Aruba," explained Forester, who is not a lawyer but said he has an understanding of the legal system because his father was a litigating trial lawyer for 48 years in Washington D.C.

Maybe it's an oldie article, but it's a goodie.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SurfCity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: October 29, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »

Robyn Gardner's Blood Found On Towel, Lawyer Discloses After Gary Giordano Hearing
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/29/robyn-gardner-blood-towel_n_1065041.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C108468
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: October 29, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »

Robyn Gardner's Blood Found On Towel, Lawyer Discloses After Gary Giordano Hearing
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/29/robyn-gardner-blood-towel_n_1065041.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C108468
I had read that today too, SurfCity (and welcome!).  It had been indicated previously, but not in such a straight forward way.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 29, 2011, 06:25:50 PM »

Tax liens...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=206302V&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=72961F&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=42493F&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

same address...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1464160#msg1464160

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: October 29, 2011, 08:39:16 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/recruiterDC

recruiterDC Richard Forester
@finnygo xxx.xxx.xxxx (edited out phone number) Live the 4th bro! I'm on HLN tonight live at 7...Jane Velez Mitchell.
28 Oct
#robyngardner #missinginaruba lots to say tonight on HLN 7pm eastern. Hope they give me enough time to get it all out!
28 Oct
RT #HLN on #Jane Velez Mitchell tonight 7 pm eastern live. #robyngardner #missinginaruba #garygiordano
28 Oct

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/28/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Police Interview with Baby Lisa`s Brothers Canceled; Search Continues for Missing American in Aruba

Aired October 28, 2011 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The last person to see a missing American woman in Aruba may get out of jail. This time Gary Giordano...

RICHARD FORESTER, ROBYN`S BOYFRIEND ( JMO, I don't think Richard said this...iirc maybe Jose Baez?): Robyn was still alive, she would have turned up by now. She would have presented herself, and Gary wouldn`t be going through this.

MARTIN SAVIDGE, CNN CORRESPONDENT: I actually went snorkeling where Robyn Gardner disappeared.

FORESTER: I`d like them to get the information from Gary and say where she is and bring her home. He was the last one with her. I think that makes him a direct connection to the case. I think that he`s the key to it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Bad day in court tonight for the prime suspect in the case of the American woman missing in Aruba, the judge ruling Gary Giordano will spend 30 more days in jail. He was the last person to see beautiful Robyn Gardner alive nearly three months ago. He claims they went snorkeling and that Robyn was swept out to sea. A lot of skepticism among other people, including her friends and family.

At the hearing, Gary Giordano told the judge, "I am innocent."

In a surprising twist today, it was revealed in court that cops found a towel with blood belonging to Robyn Gardner. Oh, that is so scary. But Gary Giordano`s attorney, Jose Baez of Casey Anthony fame, says this suspect is being treated unfairly.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOSE BAEZ, ATTORNEY FOR GARY GIORDANO: Basically, what happened with the Natalee Holloway case and how Aruba was, the Aruban police were criticized vastly as well as the prosecution. They`re taking it out on Gary.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Here EXCLUSIVELY tonight, Richard Forester, Robyn Gardner`s boyfriend.

Your girlfriend is missing. Jose Baez, the attorney of the suspect, is saying, "Oh, they bungled the Natalee Holloway case and now, they`re trying to take it out on Gary Giordano." I want to get your reaction to that claim.

FORESTER: I think that`s ridiculous. I mean, there`s no connection to the two. Who he has representing her -- him, is really of no importance to me whatsoever.

What I`ve said along -- the whole time is the important thing is finding her. All the attention is on Gary Giordano right now and building the case. Well, you know what? He`s in jail right now. He`s going to be in jail. He`s in prison, good. Let him stay there for another 30 days. Let him stay there for another 30 days after there. Let`s find Robyn.

I fought for two months to get dogs in there to Aruba, search and rescue, scent dogs. For two months I`ve fought to get them in there and was denied. I fought to get them in there at my cost. Not at the Arubans` cost. Finally, they bring them in, and of course, they don`t find anything.

Honestly, my opinion, I don`t think she`s on the island. I think that they`re -- you know, they follow where the evidence leads them. And I don`t know what evidence they have, but I don`t think she`s on that island. I think she was taken off the island, and I think something that seriously needs to be considered at this point is human trafficking. I know she doesn`t really meet the criteria because of her age, but it goes on in that world.

I`ve spent countless hours and hours researching, talking to people, and I`ve found out a lot of incredible information that just blows me away. And I think that they need to look at that. I`ve brought that up to them, and it just gets debunked right away. I think, you know, the...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Very briefly. Very briefly, you wanted to respond to the horrific "National Enquirer" report claiming that Robyn might have been buried alive.

FORESTER: Yes. Yes, I mean, the "National Enquirer" has made several different reports that are all incredibly false. First of all, they showed pictures -- false pictures of the two of them fighting. It wasn`t Robyn. It wasn`t Gary Giordano. Secondly, yesterday...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We`ve got to leave it there, Richard. We`re going to keep this case alive.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: October 29, 2011, 09:37:40 PM »

http://www.gazette.net/article/20111028/NEWS/710289468/1022/gaithersburg-man-to-remain-in-jail-past-thanksgiving&template=gazette

Friday, October 28, 2011
Aruba prosecutors deny Enquirer’s claim that witness saw Frederick woman abused
Police searched dog graves because it is a place where bodies could be hidden
by Jen Bondeson, Staff Writer

Police dogs sniffed atop animal graves in southern Aruba about a month ago for the remains of Robyn Gardner, but not for reasons that The National Enquirer is reporting, according to Taco Stein, spokesman for the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba.

Gardner, of Frederick, went missing on the island Aug. 2.

Police searched the area not because witnesses reported that they saw Gardner abused there, as The National Enquirer is reporting this week, but because “it is an area that one could get rid of a body,” Stein said Friday.

Investigation continues
Lejuez said Giordano should be released.

He has been interrogated by police 12 times in his nearly three months in jail, but does not change his story, Lejuez said.

“First,” he said,”They said he killed her and stashed her in a cave or somewhere ... He is a tourist. He wouldn’t be able to find a place to stash a body that quickly.”

Police have also searched for an accomplice — for a crime that didn’t occur, Lejuez said.

Prosecutors have found out some new information from investigations performed with help from the FBI and a specialized crime unit in Curacao, Stein said.

After requesting a 60-day detention extension for Giordano in August, investigators used police dogs, the National Police, the Maritime Police, the Coast Guard, search-and-rescue divers and volunteers of JASDS Dive, as well as two helicopters, an airplane and several boats to search for Gardner.

Investigators also re-enacted the story Giordano provided to police about the day Gardner went missing.

Investigators decrypted Giordano’s iPad and computer, but have not yet had the time to go through the several gigabytes of information, Stein said.

They are waiting for information from his Blackberry and camera to be analyzed.

Prosecutors found blood on a hotel towel on the beach where Giordano says the couple was snorkeling, and matched the blood to Gardner’s DNA, Stein said.

Lejuez said that fits with Giordano’s story that Gardner scraped her foot on a rock while they were on the shore.

The prosecution won’t be able to dispute that claim, without a foot or a body, Stein said.

After this 30-day extension ends, prosecutors could request that Giordano stay in jail an additional 30 days. After that, he will go to trial.

During his trial, a judge could decide to hear his case at a later time, and could decide that Giordano should remain in jail until the next trial, Stein said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 30, 2011, 01:20:35 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

October 29, 2011 Awe Mainta Page 4

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: October 31, 2011, 03:01:05 AM »

ROBYN GARDNER
MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011

WHERE IS ROBYN?   ::justice2NJ:: 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: October 31, 2011, 03:46:35 PM »

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/robyn-gardner-the-boyfriend-left-behind-for-perhaps-good-reason/

Robyn Gardner: The Boyfriend Left Behind (For Perhaps Good Reason)

It has now been nearly 3 months since Robyn Gardner vanished on the Caribbean isle of Aruba. The prime suspect in the investigation, Gary Giordano, has just been extended his stay another 30 days as Aruban authorities continue their investigation into the disappearance and presumed death of the Maryland woman.

I was first approached the eve of Aug. 12th to officially accept this case investigation by the very publicly-declared boyfriend of Robyn Gardner, Richard Forester.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: November 01, 2011, 11:25:35 PM »

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/robyn-gardner-the-boyfriend-left-behind-for-perhaps-good-reason/

Robyn Gardner: The Boyfriend Left Behind (For Perhaps Good Reason)

It has now been nearly 3 months since Robyn Gardner vanished on the Caribbean isle of Aruba. The prime suspect in the investigation, Gary Giordano, has just been extended his stay another 30 days as Aruban authorities continue their investigation into the disappearance and presumed death of the Maryland woman.

I was first approached the eve of Aug. 12th to officially accept this case investigation by the very publicly-declared boyfriend of Robyn Gardner, Richard Forester.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980690908

Robyn Gardner Police Update; Aruba Dog Grave Rumor Untrue
October 31, 2011 06:25 AM EDT

Where is Robyn Gardner?

If Robyn wasn't beaten and then buried, half-alive, in a dog grave, then where the hell is she? Gary Giordano has maintained his claims of innocence since day one, even though surveillance footage shows him violently arguing and shoving the blonde Maryland woman into an elevator just hours before she was reported missing.

Who is Richard Forester?

Richard Forester is the "boyfriend" of the missing Maryland woman you're currently reading about. Only Robyn Gardner was apparently in the process of dumping the guy. World-famous psychic Carla Baron was in correspondance with Richard in the earlier stages of this missing persons investigation, but it appears that this relationship has gone sour. Carla Baron shares her experiences with Richard Forester and his increasingly unpleasant personality, as well as correspondance with those close to him, on her blog. It's apparent as time goes by, the former boyfriend of the missing woman has revealed himself to be possibly as shady of a character as Gary Giordano.

Perhaps Richard Forester would like to offer his input?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 01, 2011, 11:35:40 PM »

I seriously doubt RF will add his input...he's too busy fundraising.

What he's actually fundraising for, that's the question.   

JMO

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: November 02, 2011, 02:17:42 AM »

I seriously doubt RF will add his input...he's too busy fundraising.

What he's actually fundraising for, that's the question.   

JMO

Ditto!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.