March 18, 2024, 07:48:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543214 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: November 23, 2011, 03:12:33 PM »

I need to logout for a bit but I'm wondering about the Valero backers. Who are their international heads and respective countries, including fields of study? Is that in the archives or should I search tomorrow (later if I can)? Also, who are the litigators for Valero? Every major oil company has an international team of lawyers, each versed in various international law, the highest paying being the litigators.

Just thinking out loud..........
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #781 on: November 23, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »

In reviewing some things on the case today, I noticed that some questioned whether the address was faked on Robyn's (Elle Gardner) Model Mayhem profile.

Looks like an accident and Robyn was ticketed for failure to yield.

Confirms an address in Ashburn, Va.

http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/criminalDetail.do?formAction=newSearch

Traffic/Criminal Case Details
Case/Defendant Information
Case Number :    GT10023702-00   File Date :    05/26/2010   Locality :    LCSD
Name :    GARDNER, ROBYN LYNN   Status :       Defense Attorney :   
Address :     ASHBURN, VA 20148   AKA1 :       AKA2 :   
Sex :    Female   Race :    White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic)   DOB :     04/23/****
Charge Information
Charge :    FAIL TO YIELD (ACC)
Code Section :    46.2-821   Case Type :    Infraction   Class :   
Offense Date :    05/20/2010   Arrest Date :       Complainant :    GARIS, R. L.
Amended Charge :       Amended Code :       Amended Case Type :   
Hearing Information
Date   Time   Result   Hearing Type   Courtroom   Plea   Continuance Code
06/24/2010   10:00 AM   Finalized   Adjudicatory   002F      
Service/Process
Disposition Information
Final Disposition :     Guilty In Absentia
Sentence :    00Months 000Days 00Hours   Sentence Suspension Time :    00Months 000Days 00Hours
Probation Type :       Probation Time :    00Years 00Months 000Days   Probation Starts :   
Operator License Suspension Time :    00Years 00Months 000Days   Restriction Start Date :       Restriction End Date :   
Operator License Restriction Codes :   
Fine :    $30.00   Costs :    $81.00   Fine/Costs Due :      
Fine/Costs Paid :    Paid   Fine/Costs Paid Date :    06/29/2010

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1669069

Elle Gardner
Female
33 years old
Ashburn, Virginia, US   
Mayhem #1669069
Model
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: November 24, 2011, 02:47:01 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 24, 2011, 03:04:28 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/10994915/__Marine_zoekt_naar_toeriste__.html?p=26%2C1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2011, 03:40:12 PM »

Thanks Klaas, interesting!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: November 24, 2011, 04:07:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/92335-giordano-opnieuw-voor-rechter

Google translation

Giordano again right
Thursday, November 24, 2011 10:55

ORANGE CITY - The American Gary Giordano, who are stuck because of the disappearance of his companion Robyn Gardner, appears again tomorrow morning before the magistrate. The Public Prosecutor (OM) will again ask for an extension of his arrest, as late Advocate General Taco Stein know. This is the last time an extension can be requested and will hold up to 30 days. In that period, it is a summons up, says Stein. Meanwhile, the last two days by a diving team from the Royal Navy in the Caribbean in collaboration with the Coast Guard with the REMUS underwater robot searches for the missing tourist. That search yielded nothing on. The prosecution had asked for assistance because certain parts of the ocean too deep for ordinary divers, said Stein.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: November 24, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/40027-buceadonan-di-marina-ta-busca-turista-mericano-perdi-den-awanan-di-aruba.html

Buceadonan di Marina ta busca turista Mericano perdi den awanan di Aruba    
Thursday, 24 November 2011 12:11

Comments......

scirbi for lorna, november 24, 2011 esta one angry i have hanja in my curpa, have two aruban perdi on sea y after of three day owing to stop of buscanan, esta tristo. everybody of afor have pit on aruban, why! learn love thing is of we, all part of world one nation looking at for his hendenan at aruba only not!!

scirbi for ketobai, november 24, 2011 now???? casi 4 month happen??? can is she is at merca come across!!!! come across
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: November 24, 2011, 06:05:35 PM »

http://www.defensie.nl/actueel/nieuws/2011/11/24/46191223/Marineduikers_zoeken_vermiste_Amerikaanse_toeriste?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: November 24, 2011, 06:17:57 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/marineduikers-zoeken-tevergeefs-naar-vermiste-gardner

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: November 24, 2011, 06:20:56 PM »

That sounds like they may have checked some of the areas of interest on land too with the radar?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: November 25, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »

I think they may have set Gary Giordano free.   

http://www.awe24.com/20111125/9087/Hues_a_pone_Gary_Giordano_den_libertad_entrante_diamars_awor_29_di_November

Papiamentu translation:

judge owing to place gary giordano in freedom entrante

tuesday now, 29 of november 2011 1 hora happen come across,

25 of november 2011 10:29 diabierna morning after of owing to atende cu the caso of gary giordano that is being sospecha of one as or another as of the desaparicion of the lady tourist robyn gardner, the judge owing to arrive at the desicion of let the sospechoso termina cu the detencion his 30 dianan y entrante tuesday now place in freedom. after of owing to hear the desicion of judge gary owing to his wowonan owing to fill cu water y owing to cuminsa llora. in the declaracion cu the advocate mr. chris lejuez (cual will is here on in some minuut) will can hear algo more of the caso y can look at the fotonan y video relaciona cu the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: November 25, 2011, 11:19:23 AM »

This says Tuesday night at 8, he will be released.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/40090-gary-giordano-lo-recobra-su-libertad-diamars-awor.html

Papiamentu translation:

gary giordano will recobra his freedom tuesday now

friday, 25 november 2011 11:26

diabierna morning huez owing to rechasa peticion of fiscal for prolonga detencion of gary giordano principal sospechoso in desaparicion of the tourist mericano robyn gardner. tuesday 29 of november for 8'or of night the will recobra his freedom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 25, 2011, 11:26:18 AM »

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Aruban-Judge-Declines-Jail-Extension-for-Giordano-Lawyers-134491758.html

Aruban Judge Declines Jail Extension for Giordano: Lawyers
Maryland man held since August disappearance of Robyn Gardner

Friday, Nov 25, 2011  |  Updated 11:10 AM EST

An Aruban judge declined prosecutors’ request to hold a Maryland man in jail another 30 days, his lawyers told NBC News.

Gary Giordano, who is suspected in the presumed death of his travel companion, Robyn Gardner, of Frederick, Md., could walk free Tuesday. Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein plans to appeal, but if that appeal doesn’t happen before Tuesday, Giordano will be released and can board a plane back to the United States, News4’s Jane Watrel reported. Stein doesn’t know when the appeal date will be set.

In Aruba, charges can be filed only once. Stein said prosecutors need more time before filing.

Prosecutors do intend to charge Giordano eventually, Stein said. At that point, Giordano can be extradited back to Aruba, Watrel reported.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 25, 2011, 11:27:03 AM »

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Aruban-Judge-Declines-Jail-Extension-for-Giordano-Lawyers-134491758.html

An Aruban judge declined prosecutors’ request to hold a Maryland man in jail another 30 days, his lawyers told NBC News.

Gary Giordano, who is suspected in the presumed death of his travel companion, Robyn Gardner, of Frederick, Md., could walk free Tuesday. Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein plans to appeal, but if that appeal doesn’t happen before Tuesday, Giordano will be released and can board a plane back to the United States, News4’s Jane Watrel reported. Stein doesn’t know when the appeal date will be set.

In Aruba, charges can be filed only once. Stein said prosecutors need more time before filing.

Prosecutors do intend to charge Giordano eventually, Stein said. At that point, Giordano can be extradited back to Aruba, Watrel reported.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: November 25, 2011, 11:30:35 AM »

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/11/gary-giordano-released-from-aruban-jail-69578.htm

Gary Giordano to be released from Aruban jail

November 25, 2011 - 11:01 am

Gary Giordano, the main suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba several months ago, will been released from an Aruban jail early next week, ABC News reports.

ABC News confirms that an Aruban judge on Friday threw out a request from the prosecution to keep Giordano detained without charges for another 30 days. His detention was last extended by 30 days on Oct. 28.

Prosecutors admitted in that hearing that they had no body, no murder weapon and no solid motive, but that they had felt over the past few months they had gathered enough circumstantial evidence to keep Giordano detained.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: November 25, 2011, 11:31:43 AM »

Texasmom, my article is a duplicate of yours.  Sorry! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: November 25, 2011, 11:34:13 AM »

http://www.wtma.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=113&itemid=29759908

Aruba Murder Suspect to be Released from Jail: Report

Comstock/Thinkstock(ORANJESTAD, Aruba) -- Gary Giordano will be released from an Aruban jail Tuesday and be home by Wednesday, according to his attorneys.

Giordano, who is the only suspect in the Aug. 2 disappearance of Robyn Gardner, has been detained in a Aruban jail for over 100 days without being charged as prosecutors scramble to recover evidence linking him to Gardner's suspected death. A judge denied prosecutors' latest request Friday to keep Giordano locked up for an additional 30 days despite the absence of a body and murder weapon. He still faces a possible Maryland grand jury indictment in connection with the case.

During Friday's hearing, Giordano made what his lawyer Jose Baez described as a "heartfelt plea" in an effort to explain his story.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: November 25, 2011, 11:34:55 AM »

Texasmom, my article is a duplicate of yours.  Sorry! 

No problem grace-land!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 25, 2011, 11:42:01 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 25, 2011, 11:50:03 AM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/1712-gary-giordano-recovers-freedom.html

Gary Giordano recovers freedom         
Friday, 25 November 2011 11:30

A judge on Friday morning decided there was not sufficient evidence to keep the suspect in the disappearance of American tourist Robyn Gardner in custody. Gary Giordano is scheduled to recover his freedom on Tuesday, November 29 at 8 p.m.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.