March 19, 2024, 12:26:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543252 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: November 29, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »

::justice2NJ::

WHERE IS ROBYN?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 29, 2011, 11:55:58 AM »

My prayers go out to the family of Robyn Gardner today.

Could it be their silence of the family since the arrest of Gary Giordano be an indication that there was a false confidence that the wheels of Aruban justice were turning on behalf of Robyn?

Janet

+++++

A Dog and Pony Show

The Release of Joran, Deepak and Satish

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: November 29, 2011, 02:52:12 PM »

B.S.!

If Jose Baez was sincere ... Gary Giordano would remain on the Island for the outcome of the hearing.  We are talking about hours.

If the Aruba justice system was about justice for Robyn Gardner ... Gary Giordano's release would have been put ahead 24 hours.

Janet

++++

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano to Leave Island Before Appeal Is Heard
ORANJESTAD, Aruba Nov. 29, 2011

Gary Giordano, the lone suspect in the disappearance of his travel companion Robyn Gardner, is expected to be released from an Aruban jail this evening and bolt from the island before an appeals court can meet to consider keeping him incarcerated.

Giordano, 50, is scheduled to be released about 8 p.m. this evening. He could be back home in Gaithersburg, Md., Wednesday morning.

The island's prosecutors have appealed his release, but Aruba's three judge appeals panel's weekly meeting isn't set to begin until 11 a.m. Wednesday.

Taco Stein, Aruba's solicitor general, is scrambling to convince the appeals panel to convene sooner than Wednesday morning.

<snipped>

Giordano's lawyer, Jose Baez, told ABC News that his client would be willing to comply with any extradition order if needed at a later date.

"Should they decide to extradite him, Gary's not going to run from anything. Gary's not running from anything. He'll come back voluntarily. It's not going to be anything that I think is going to be a problem," Baez said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gary-giordanos-lawyer-running/story?id=15045376

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: November 29, 2011, 02:53:43 PM »

Video

Missing woman’s family ‘devastated’ Giordano freed

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/45475280#45475280

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: November 29, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardners-family-disappointed-suspect-released/story?id=15045376

Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' Aruba Suspect to Go Free

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and KEVIN DOLAK
ORANJESTAD, Aruba Nov. 29, 2011

Just hours before Gary Giordano is set to be free from an Aruba jail, the family of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner has released a statement to ABC News saying they are disappointed at the lack of answers about how she disappeared.

"Needless to say, our family is very disappointed that even after all this time, we are no closer to finding out what happened to our Robyn," Kelly Reed, Gardner's cousin, told ABC News in a statement today. "We trust that the FBI and the Aruban authorities will continue their fervent efforts to investigate her disappearance."

::snipping2::

The island's prosecutors have appealed Giordano's release, but Aruba's three judge appeals panel's weekly meeting isn't set to begin until 11 a.m. Wednesday.

Taco Stein, Aruba's solicitor general, is scrambling to convince the appeals panel to convene sooner than Wednesday morning.

Gardner's family said today they are still hopeful that someone with information about Gardner's whereabouts could come forward.

"Perhaps the public attention that this has generated will result in someone stepping forward with information that will help find her," Reed said.

Giordano's lawyer, Jose Baez, told ABC News that his client would be willing to comply with any extradition order if needed at a later date.

"Should they decide to extradite him, Gary's not going to run from anything. Gary's not running from anything. He'll come back voluntarily. It's not going to be anything that I think is going to be a problem," Baez said.

Aruban authorities told ABC News that they would seriously consider extraditing Giordano if they discover any hard evidence against him.

If Giordano leaves the island, he will leave behind his laptop and Blackberry. Investigators tell ABC News that they are just beginning to pore through the computer, as well as Gardner's iPad -- both of which contain tens of thousands of documents that shed light on the relationship the two had -- which Giordano has previously said was almost entirely physical.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: November 29, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »

The Goal is Twofold

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: November 29, 2011, 05:03:44 PM »

Video

Missing woman’s family ‘devastated’ Giordano freed

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/45475280#45475280

So staying quiet like Aruba advised got you NADA!
..............told ya
you better start screaming from the rooftops

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: November 29, 2011, 05:08:57 PM »

Aruba to seek extradition of US man if prosecution wins appeal in missing tourist case

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, November 29, 12:56 PM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A U.S. businessman jailed in Aruba is due to be released within hours but the prosecutor’s office says his freedom might not last very long.

Solicitor General Taco Stein says Aruban authorities will immediately seek the extradition of Gary Giordano if an appeal’s court rules in the prosecution’s favor and extends his pretrial detention. Earlier, prosecutors said they might wait to gather more evidence before seeking extradition.

The appeal ruling is expected Wednesday.  ::snipping2::

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/us-man-to-be-released-from-aruba-jail-but-remainsl-suspect-in-companions-disappearance/2011/11/29/gIQAOD8R7N_story.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: November 29, 2011, 05:10:31 PM »

Tuesday Nov. 29, 2011

U.S. man getting out of Aruba jail but still suspect U.S. man getting out of Aruba jail but still suspect

::snipping2::.

An American Express spokeswoman, Gail Wasserman, said she could not confirm that Giordano has such a policy but said anyone making such a claim would have to produce documentation such as a death certificate and any police reports. "Then we would make a determination if the claim is payable."

No claim would be paid if it turned out there was fraud or "anything untoward" that would void the policy, she said.

Stein said authorities have been conducting active searches for Gardner's body and last week sent divers and underwater robots to search in the area where Giordano reported her missing. They are also awaiting additional forensic evidence, including an FBI analysis of Giordano's Blackberry.

Investigators do not believe Gardner was pulled out to sea based on weather conditions and a re-enactment.

"We know he has been lying about what happened ... We know his story is not true," Stein said.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/20111129/gary-giordano-released-jail-aruba-robyn-gardner-disappearance-111129/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: November 29, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/40231-ministerio-publico-a-apela-e-decision-di-huez-comisario-pa-laga-gary-giordano-sali-liber.html

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico owing to apela the decision of huez-comisario for let gary giordano leave pound

tuesday, 29 november 2011 15:52

one rato ministerio publico owing to end of anuncia cu they owing to apela the decision of huez comisario for freedom of gary giordano. today tuesday gary giordano is go pound. mayan three huez will deal the apelacion of ministerio publico. if the leave at please of ministerio publico y gary giordano owing to bandona aruba, nifica cu have to ask his extradicion for of merca. this can last lunanan for succeed haye bek on territory of aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: November 29, 2011, 07:09:01 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/november_30__2011

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/november_30__2011

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: November 29, 2011, 08:06:18 PM »

Considering an appeal was a given ... why was a 24/48 hour (?) travel restriction not a condition of Gary Giordano's release?

Somehow .... something akin to Joran van der Sloot ... I do not believe that Giordano ... the prime suspect in a murder of a touist on the Island of Aruba ... will be held accountable by the Aruban justice system.  Without a voice ... without an advocate ... could it be that Aruba anticipates that Robyn Gardner will become a distance memory.

Janet

+++++

Released!!

US man freed from Aruba jail, and free to leave island, but still a suspect in tourist death
Published: November 28 | Updated: Tuesday, November 29, 4:26 PM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Maryland businessman Gary Giordano has been released from jail in Aruba after nearly four months of detention as a suspect in the disappearance of his traveling companion, Robyn Gardner.

Giordano is now free to leave the Dutch Caribbean island but his immediate plans are not clear. Prosecutors still consider him a suspect in Gardner’s presumed death. He left the jail with his lawyers.

A judge allowed his pretrial detention order to expire Tuesday, ruling prosecutors failed to present enough evidence to continue holding him as a suspect in the presumed death of Robyn Gardner.

<snipped>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/us-man-to-be-released-from-aruba-jail-but-remainsl-suspect-in-companions-disappearance/2011/11/29/gIQAOD8R7N_story.html

Immediate Extradition

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Aruba to Seek US Man's Extradition in Tourist Case 11/29/11
November 29, 2011

<snipped>

Solicitor General Taco Stein says Aruban authorities will immediately seek the extradition of Gary Giordano if an appeal's court rules in the prosecution's favor and extends his pretrial detention. Earlier, prosecutors said they might wait to gather more evidence before seeking extradition.

The appeal ruling is expected Wednesday.

A judge ruled last week that prosecutors lacked enough evidence to keep holding Giordano as a suspect in the disappearance and presumed death of his travel companion, Robyn Gardner in August. Giordano denies wrongdoing. Stein spoke Tuesday, hours before the American's scheduled release.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=30738

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: November 29, 2011, 08:43:20 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

Click the link below to listen to the show at 9pm ET
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: November 30, 2011, 01:17:08 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/40243-gary-giordano-ta-homber-liber.html

Papiamentu translation:

gary giordano is man pound

tuesday, 29 november 2011 20:36

after of owing to happen some month encarcela, gary giordano owing to leave for of kia today because; man pound. his advocate of aruba mr. chris lejuez owing to bay busk'e together cu his advocate mericano jose baez. intencion is for sleep one night in hotel y for bandona aruba tomorrow morning trempan on vuelo for miami. fiscal do not of acuerdo cu the decision of huez comisario y tomorrow end will have one caso of apelacion in corte superior.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: November 30, 2011, 01:18:32 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: November 30, 2011, 01:25:31 AM »

Video of Press Conference (basically same as article)

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/40250-video-taco-stein-di-ministerio-publico-ta-amplia-riba-libertad-di-sospechoso-gary-giordano-.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 30, 2011, 01:32:20 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/40249-atencion-di-prensa-internacional-pa-gary-giordano.html

Papiamentu translation:

atencion of prensa internacional for gary giordano

tuesday, 29 november 2011 21:29

by inicio of the caso here had very atencion of prensa internacional for her caso here. today, at instant cu gary giordano owing to leave of kia for 7:50pm, had enough atencion of specialmente camaranan for of merca. for 5:30am is wait for giordano at aeropuerto for her leave cu the first buelo for merca. at his exit of kia, several car cu prensa mericano owing to core his slow, buscando the "best shot" of dje, siendo the unique sospechoso in desaparicion of one tourist mericano at nanki beach.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 30, 2011, 01:35:08 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/40244-gary-giordano-ta-hospeda-den-renaissance-resort.html

Papiamentu translation:

gary giordano is hospeda in renaissance resort

tuesday, 29 november 2011 21:02

after of owing to happen some month encarcela at keep of police y after at kia, tonight gary giordano will can sosega trankil again. past owing to scoge renaissance resort for her happen his ultimo night at aruba, first cu the return merca bek tomorrow morning trempan. on the photograph adhunto can see hour cu past owing to arrive cu his advocate, drentando for of door behind the hotel. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: November 30, 2011, 02:07:37 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

11/30/2011 Awe Mainta

Front Page & Page 2

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: November 30, 2011, 03:31:56 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.