March 28, 2024, 02:41:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544184 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 12:16:20 PM »

Aruba Murder Suspect Gary Giordano Calmly Told Authorities, 'She Might Be Dead Now'
Aug. 29, 2011

<snipped>

A source told ABC News that when police spoke with Andrea Coulson, Gardner's mother, she told them Giordano had called her three days after her daughter went missing.

He said, "I just got my socks and my shoes wet when I was looking for your daughter."

In a statement, Coulson said she thought it was a strange thing to say given his previous account that the couple had been snorkeling when she vanished.

Several eyewitnesses have disputed Giordano's snorkeling defense.

<snipped>

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-calmly-told-authorities/story?id=14403446

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 12:46:14 PM »

Great job TM.  I couldn't make the Capgemini SA connection.

What the hale?!?

Thanks Helen Back   

Now I wish I knew what it all means, if anything.   

Back to one of our original questions......How many times has Giordano traveled to Aruba and what associations does he have there?

Since much of the info we are getting is from ABC, whose articles continue to quote "an Aruban Police Source", I don't anticipate answers to pertinent questions.  IMO, they leak out what they want to suggest.

I did read that the Aruban Police have Robyn's computer, and are "considering sending it to the Netherlands for examination". 

I guess like they are considering getting some dogs in to search for her. This nonsense is all too familiar.   

Hopefully, the FBI has learned more about Giordano's associations and travels since they searched his home.  IMO, they are our best hope.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 02:27:01 AM »

Great job TM.  I couldn't make the Capgemini SA connection.

What the hale?!?

Thanks Helen Back   

Now I wish I knew what it all means, if anything.   

Back to one of our original questions......How many times has Giordano traveled to Aruba and what associations does he have there?

Since much of the info we are getting is from ABC, whose articles continue to quote "an Aruban Police Source", I don't anticipate answers to pertinent questions.  IMO, they leak out what they want to suggest.

I did read that the Aruban Police have Robyn's computer, and are "considering sending it to the Netherlands for examination". 

I guess like they are considering getting some dogs in to search for her. This nonsense is all too familiar.   

Hopefully, the FBI has learned more about Giordano's associations and travels since they searched his home.  IMO, they are our best hope.

So many questions, very few answers. 

Wonder what will happen in court tomorrow, do they have enough to prolong his detention?
Are they going to let him go, and leave it to the U. S. authorities to charge him with something? 

Why aren't they trying harder to find Robyn?  No searches with canines yet?

It's been far too quiet, imo.  That worries me.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2011, 02:27:21 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/82321-tweede-aardbeving-tijdens-weekend

Google translation:

Second earthquake at weekends         
MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2011 10:04

A second earthquake, Sunday, at Aruba.

ORANGE CITY - Aruba last night once again faced with an earthquake. It took place at twenty past nine and had a magnitude of 1.2 on the Richter Scale. The epicenter was located 17 km north of Aruba.

Some inhabitants of North and St. Cruz have felt this earthquake, so let Aruba know weather. It was the second earthquake in a weekend in Aruba. Saturday afternoon, the island was already shaken by a quake, which had a weight of 4.6 on the Richter Scale and was used by many more people in multiple locations and felt. That first earthquake caused minor damage to include the landing and the airport Reina Beatrix opstijgbaan. The airport was a precautionary measure about half hour closed, flights were diverted.
 ::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2011, 12:51:33 PM »

Aruba Murder Suspect Calm With Scratches on Throat: Police Report
Aug. 30, 2011

<snipped>

Three witnesses, two women and a man, told police that Giordano approached them on Aug. 2, saying, "Can you help me? We were snorkeling and my girlfriend is missing," she told police.

One woman told police that while Giordano's sneakers were wet, his shorts were not.

Aruba Murder Suspect Had Scratch on His Throat

"They were certainly not soaking wet because there was no water dripping from his pants. In my opinion, the man was covered in sweat," she said in the police report.

She went on to tell police, "The only thing I had noticed was that the man was very calm."

The woman's friend told police, "What I thought was strange was that this man was not searching...I also noticed that he had a scratch on his thorat. It looked as if someone had scratched him with a nail," according to the police report.

A third witness, a man, also described Giordano's calm demeanor in the initial hours of Gardner's disappearance.

<snipped

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-calm-scratches-throat/story?id=14410923

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2011, 12:58:26 PM »

Gary Giordano's Father: My Son Is Not a Monster
By Nicole Weisensee Egan
Tuesday August 30, 2011 10:45 AM EDT

Gary Giordano, the man suspected in the disappearance of traveling companion Robyn Gardner in Aruba, "is not a monster," his father said on Tuesday's Today show.

"The least I can do is stand up for my son and tell the world that what they've been hearing about him is not true," Frank Giordano, 80, said on the NBC program.

Frank Giordano also released family photos of Gary, including some with his three sons (their faces masked for privacy), to display the "other side" of the man he says has been vilified by the press.

"I would like to show … the side that shows Gary as a good human being who's good to his family and good to his friends," Frank Giordano says. "I know he would not be able to kill someone."

Frank says his son has been put in isolation so he can't call or visit him, which has been hard on the family. "His kids miss him the most," says the elder Giordano. "He's almost a big kid himself. They love coming over to his house."

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20524123,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2011, 01:05:38 PM »

Aruba Murder Suspect Calm With Scratches on Throat: Police Report
Aug. 30, 2011

<snipped>

Aruba Murder Suspect Defends Calling About Insurance Policy

Police also questioned Giordano about why he called American Express about an insurance policy on Gardner. He told them his lawyer advised him to do so.

Giordano reportedly moved to redeem a $1.5 million insurance policy on Gardner after she vanished. When police asked Giordano if Gardner had chosen on her own to make him a beneficiary, he said, "Yes, she filled out the papers herself."

<snipped

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-calm-scratches-throat/story?id=14410923

_____

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2011, 02:08:06 PM »

Hate to say the only places to kill someone and get away with murder are Aruba & Florida  atm......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2011, 03:05:35 PM »

Frank Giordano with his son Gary Giordano

GaryGiordano on vacation with another woman
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 06:14:36 PM »

Ribbit!

A controlling sicko can appear so normal to those outside a relationship?  Our family was touched by one a number of years ago.  It was eleven months riding on a roller coaster of emotions.  It was eleven months of walking on egg shells.  It was eleven months of h---.

Janet

+++++

12:50 on August 13, 2011, EDT.
Md. businessman held in woman's death in Aruba had history of troubled relationships

<snipped>

Jeanette Farago, a former neighbour, started dating Giordano around the time of his second divorce. She said Giordano was charismatic but could become angry and possessive, though she said she never felt physically threatened. Once, he wanted to take her on a cruise but became irate when she didn't want to go, she said, a situation Gardner also found herself in, according to a friend.

Farago said Giordano insisted on having her email password so he could ensure she was not seeing anyone else. If she said she was going to the grocery store, he would want photographic proof. Sometimes, she said, he would spy on her and text her details of her outfit so she knew he was watching. He even hid in the woods behind her home to watch her, dressing in a deer costume, she said

<snipped>

http://www.qr77.com/News/World/Article.aspx?id=298535

_____

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 06:28:30 PM »

If he did kill her (jmo, probably by the way the reports are coming out) wonder how many others died by his hand....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 08:06:18 PM »

If he did kill her (jmo, probably by the way the reports are coming out) wonder how many others died by his hand....

Maybe the economy hit him hard, and he thought he get away with it.

I like your humpy kitty, BTW...
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »

What are the chances he did sell her?  Make it look like an "accident" and capitalize on that (wrt to the insurance money). Y'know - kinda double dipping.  JMO but someone who would murder in rage would also sell to the markets...We all know Urine did both. 

FWIW - I think Urine killed Natalee but I also think he sold girls in the market as well.  JMO
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 09:48:50 PM »

Martin Savidge on HLN, says the closed hearing is sometime in the morning and he's been told they would find out what happened in a release from the OM's office after the hearing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 09:51:17 PM »

Robin Sax in on HLN now talking about the case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 09:56:13 PM »

I hope they extend his detention, but I've just got a sinking feeling they may turn him loose.  And we probably won't know it until he's back at home, watching it on CNN with us.

It's just been too quiet.  No sign of any further searches for Robyn.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 10:14:38 PM »

I hope they extend his detention, but I've just got a sinking feeling they may turn him loose.  And we probably won't know it until he's back at home, watching it on CNN with us.

It's just been too quiet.  No sign of any further searches for Robyn.

Right but at least in this case he and Robyn are both Americans.  FBI may be able to do more once he is out of Aruba. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 10:18:01 PM »

I don't think she was sold and I also don't think Joran sold anyone.  I think Joran used any one he could to get what he wanted but i don't think he sold women.  I think he stole from them and used them and murdered Natalee. 

I believe that Giordano killed Robyn.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 10:32:28 PM »

I don't think she was sold and I also don't think Joran sold anyone.  I think Joran used any one he could to get what he wanted but i don't think he sold women.  I think he stole from them and used them and murdered Natalee. 

I believe that Giordano killed Robyn.
Joran was invistigated for selling Thai women when he was over there...just sayin.

I am not saying that Natalee was sold - I think the jerk murdered her in a rage on that night , like he murdered Stepanie.  But I think he was involved in nepharious activities then and after wrt to the selling of women to the markets.

I am just questioning why this perv who too Robyn - why Aruba?  The lack of law inforcement - or the ease of selling a beautiful blonde to a market - and the records show she was drugged.

Shall I go back to sleep?

\SSha
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 10:39:13 PM »

Agreed Klaas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.