March 28, 2024, 06:43:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544210 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2011, 03:10:14 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032199/Robyn-Gardner-Gary-Giordano-major-fight-Aruba-met-Adult-Friend-Finder.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

CCTV shows 'major fight between Robyn Gardner and Aruba murder suspect Gary Giordano' as friend claims the pair met on swingers sex site

Surveillance footage said to show pair having violent fight in hotel
Suspect reportedly can be heard screaming: 'I'll kill you!'
 ::snipping2::

By PAUL BENTLEY
Last updated at 5:15 PM on 31st August 2011

Shocking CCTV footage shows missing American tourist Robyn Gardner having a violent fight with her travel companion hours before her disappearance in Aruba, it was claimed today.

Prime murder suspect Gary Giordano, who friends said she met on a swingers sex site, is alleged to have threatened to kill her while grabbing her by the neck and shoving her into an elevator on August 2 - the last day Miss Gardner, 35, was seen alive.

Mr Giordano, a 50-year-old businessman from Maryland, travelled to Aruba with Miss Gardner on July 31 and reported her missing two days later, saying she disappeared while they were snorkelling. He has not been charged but is being questioned in jail after witnesses claimed he was sweating profusely on that day, with blood next to him on the beach and a large scratch mark on his throat.

The videotape from the Marriott Resort in Aruba allegedly shows the two having a furious and violent fight on the day she went missing.

A source close to the investigation told the National Enquirer: 'They were having a major fight. Robyn was waving her arms and shouting at Giordano. He was grabbing her arms and jerking her around and shouting back at her.

'Then Giordano apparently realised their argument was heating up in public where someone might overhear them. He violently grabbed the back of Robyn's neck with one hand and shoved her back into the elevator with the other hand.'

As Mr Giordano faces a court hearing today to determine whether he can be held without charge in jail for another 60 days of questioning, police in Aruba believe the CCTV footage is what they need to keep him detained.

'Aruban authorities believe those few, crucial seconds of video tape will give them what they need to put Gary Giordano in prison for life,' the source added.

The tapes are now said to have been sent to the FBI and to surveillance experts in Holland for further analysis.

The source said lip-readers believe Robyn was shouting at Mr Giordano: 'I'm out of here. I'm leaving. I'm not spending another minute with you,' while he yelled back: 'Get back here! I'll kill you!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032199/Robyn-Gardner-Gary-Giordano-major-fight-Aruba-met-Adult-Friend-Finder.html#ixzz1WdQIPIqb

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2011, 03:28:05 PM »

Holy chit! Thank you Texasmom!

I wonder if they met on Fubar? Or AdultFriendFinder?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2011, 03:31:04 PM »

I thought they originally said they met on Match.com and that's where she met Richard Forrester as well.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2011, 03:32:52 PM »

This is a really good read...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?gl=us&source=mog&q=cache:tsAj5fCix-AJ:news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId%3D281474980093178

Snipped:
For instance, the most recent disappearance involves 35-year-old Robyn Gardner who vanished while on a trip to Aruba. Robyn Gardner used the name "Elle Gardner" on her MM profile, with a small selection of provocative photographs.

Snipped:
The cousin of missing Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo is also an aspiring model, whose public MySpace profile indicates that a year ago, she was intending on meeting a photographer online who specializes in erotic photography.

Snipped:
Another missing woman in the news, Christiana Fesmire, vanished in early July. She also took interest in amateur modeling and also dabbled around on Model Mayhem. Her MM profile page shows a myriad of provocative, yet tasteful photos.

Check out this article: http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/predators-lurk-on-internet_2011-08-28.html
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2011, 03:34:24 PM »

I thought they originally said they met on Match.com and that's where she met Richard Forrester as well.

That what a couple people reported to the media but I personally think, due to other reports, that these same people just presented the "cleaned up version" to save face.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2011, 03:37:36 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?gl=us&source=mog&q=cache:tsAj5fCix-AJ:news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId%3D281474980093178

Snipped:
For instance, the most recent disappearance involves 35-year-old Robyn Gardner who vanished while on a trip to Aruba. Robyn Gardner used the name "Elle Gardner" on her MM profile, with a small selection of provocative photographs.

Snipped:
The cousin of missing Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo is also an aspiring model, whose public MySpace profile indicates that a year ago, she was intending on meeting a photographer online who specializes in erotic photography.

Snipped:
Another missing woman in the news, Christiana Fesmire, vanished in early July. She also took interest in amateur modeling and also dabbled around on Model Mayhem. Her MM profile page shows a myriad of provocative, yet tasteful photos.

Check out this article: http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/predators-lurk-on-internet_2011-08-28.html

There are quite a few more that are associated with Model Mayhem...I posted that the other day...Kayla Croft is one and I cannot remember the other few...I will have to back and look.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2011, 03:44:03 PM »

That what a couple people reported to the media but I personally think, due to other reports, that these same people just presented the "cleaned up version" to save face.

That sounds logical, Titch.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2011, 03:51:52 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/post/giordano-stood-to-collect-on-15-million-insurance-policy/2011/08/31/gIQASpa2rJ_blog.html

Posted at 11:24 AM ET, 08/31/2011
Giordano stood to collect on $1.5 million insurance policy
By Dan Morse

The judge likely will rule one of three ways at the end of Wednesday’s hearing:

Order Giordano held for another 60 days. This would start the clock ticking toward criminal charges being filed and a trial being held. There still could be a delay in a trial, but in general the trial would be expected to commence within two or three months.

Order Giordano released from prison on the condition he remain in Aruba. This would be an indication that police and prosecutors are continuing their case.

Order Giordano released from prison and declare he is free to leave Aruba. That would mean the judge has ruled the prosecutors didn’t present enough evidence to hold him.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2011, 03:53:37 PM »

Snipped:

Snipped:

Snipped:

There are quite a few more that are associated with Model Mayhem...I posted that the other day...Kayla Croft is one and I cannot remember the other few...I will have to back and look.

IMO, the successful models would never stoop to modelmayhem. MM is like the place to advertise ifa model can't make it with the bigwigs, or else they're just very naive & gullible. For instance, Venus swimsuit & wannabe playmates advertise themselves on there. Amateur producers & photogs do the same.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2011, 03:54:12 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/post/giordano-stood-to-collect-on-15-million-insurance-policy/2011/08/31/gIQASpa2rJ_blog.html

By Dan Morse

Order Giordano held for another 60 days. This would start the clock ticking toward criminal charges being filed and a trial being held. There still could be a delay in a trial, but in general the trial would be expected to commence within two or three months.

Order Giordano released from prison on the condition he remain in Aruba. This would be an indication that police and prosecutors are continuing their case.

Order Giordano released from prison and declare he is free to leave Aruba. That would mean the judge has ruled the prosecutors didn’t present enough evidence to hold him.

Thanks Grace

I have mixed emotions.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2011, 03:56:32 PM »

By Dan Morse

If he's not detained for another 60 days, could the US proceed to investigate &/or prosecute? Like maybe civil liability? Or maybe even deeper since Robyn is a US citizen?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »

By Dan Morse

Thanks Grace

I have mixed emotions.

Janet

b]THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE[/b]

Original Ruling Reversed

Aruba suspect’s father says son to be released
dated 9/1/2005 8:08:36 PM

<snipped>

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/

Released with Restrictions

Suspects in teen’s disappearance released
updated 9/3/2005 7:30:04 PM ET

SAINT NICOLAAS, Aruba - All three suspects in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager were released from jail Saturday in a setback for the prosecution and the biggest blow yet to Natalee Holloway’s family.

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9188932/

Restrictions Lifted

Aruba court lifts curbs on three suspects in missing teen case
September 27, 2005

“An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions.”

“Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

<snipped>

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2011, 04:55:19 PM »

HLN

Gary Giordano will remain apprehended for another sixty days.

Janet
1:55 PM PT

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2011, 04:58:21 PM »

HLN

Janet

Thanks, Janet! 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2011, 05:11:48 PM »

HLN

Janet

Thanks, Janet! 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2011, 05:15:55 PM »

Aruba Judge Keeps Gary Giordano in Jail 60 More Days in Robyn Gardner Case
ARUBA Aug. 31, 2011

A judge in Aruba ordered Gary Giordano, the lone suspect in the disappearance of Maryland woman Robyn Gardner, to remain in jail for another 60 days while police press their investigation.

Gardner's mother, Andrea Colson issued a statement after the judge's ruling saying, "We have faith and confidence in the Aruban Authorities and FBI, and know that they will fervently continue their efforts to find Robyn."

"This has been such a difficult time for all of us and your prayers have given us strength. We need to find our daughter. We pray that anyone who knows what happened that day will find the strength to contact authorities immediately. And we continue to ask everyone to keep praying for our Robyn so that she will be found soon," the statement said.

The Aruba prosecutor's office issued a statement urging "people who can give any information about the suspect... to contact the Aruban Police in person or via the special tip line 11141. Persons who want to volunteer information from outside of Aruba are asked to make use of the number 297-582-0695."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-judge-orders-robyn-gardner-suspect-stay-jail/story?id=14418807

::justice2NJ::

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2011, 05:32:08 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/36192-detencion-di-sospechoso-mericano-gg-alarga.html

Papiamentu translation:

detencion of sospechoso mericano g.g. alarga (lengthens)

wednesday, 31 august 2011 16:41

huez comisario owing to dicidi today for give ordo for alarga the detencion of he mericano g.v.g., sospecha of envolvimiento in the posible hogamento of the muher mericano r.g. on 2 of august 2019, cu one termino of 60 day. this on peticion of ministerio publico aruba. ministerio publico y cuerpo policial aruba is once more ripiti the peticion urgente at personanan cu can give informacion tocante the sospechoso g.v.g. for acudi at keep of police or calling the tiplijn at 11141. for tips by merca owing to open one liñea of telephone separa y esey is 011-297-5820695. on the number here can let one message. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2011, 05:47:10 PM »

HLN

Janet

Thanks, Janet! 

Considering Gary Giorgano is not the son an Aruban/Dutch elite ... could it be that justice will prevail for Robyn Gardner.

Janet

++++++

JOY BEHAR SHOW
Aired August 18, 2011 - 22:00   ET

<snipped>

HILL: The Aruban authorities continue investigating.

Beth, when you look at the steps that had been taken. They`ve stopped him. I mean he went passed the Aruban -- sort of arm of law and they were able to bring him back in. Do you get a sense that perhaps they`re doing a better job?

HOLLOWAY: I do. I`m still guarded though and I do hope they prove me wrong and show me what Dutch law can really do with a perpetrator on their island. I am very encouraged so far. So I just want to -- just see how this proceeds.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/18/joy.01.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2011, 06:04:43 PM »

Aruba Judge Extends Detention of U.S. Suspect in Missing Woman Case
Published August 31, 2011 | FoxNews.com

AP

This undated handout photo, released by the Natalee Holloway Resource Center on Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2011, shows Robyn Gardner, 35, of Frederick, Maryland.

A judge in Aruba has ruled authorities can continue to detain a U.S. man while they investigate the presumed death of his travel companion.

Giordano has been held nearly a month since he reported 35-year-old Robyn Gardner disappeared while snorkeling. The ruling extends his detention for 60 more days.

The judge's ruling has not been made public, but a statement from prosecutors describes the decision.

"We have faith and confidence in the Aruban Authorities and FBI, and know that they will fervently continue their efforts to find Robyn," said Andrea Colson, Gardner's mother said in a statement following the sentence.

"We are grateful for their hard work and we are also grateful for the overwhelming support from communities all around the world. This has been such a difficult time for all of us and your prayers have given us strength. We need to find our daughter," she continued.

"We pray that anyone who knows what happened that day will find the strength to contact authorities immediately. And we continue to ask everyone to keep praying for our Robyn so that she will be found soon," she said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/31/aruba-judge-extends-detention-us-suspect-in-missing-woman-case/#ixzz1We8G9yzb

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2011, 06:20:15 PM »

::justice2NJ::
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.