March 29, 2024, 02:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544347 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2011, 08:47:36 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/36192-detencion-di-sospechoso-mericano-gg-alarga.html

Papiamentu translation:

detencion of sospechoso mericano g.g. alarga (lengthens)

wednesday, 31 august 2011 16:41

huez comisario owing to dicidi today for give ordo for alarga the detencion of he mericano g.v.g., sospecha of envolvimiento in the posible hogamento of the muher mericano r.g. on 2 of august 2019, cu one termino of 60 day. this on peticion of ministerio publico aruba. ministerio publico y cuerpo policial aruba is once more ripiti the peticion urgente at personanan cu can give informacion tocante the sospechoso g.v.g. for acudi at keep of police or calling the tiplijn at 11141. for tips by merca owing to open one liñea of telephone separa y esey is 011-297-5820695. on the number here can let one message. come across

http://arubaherald.com/911/961-american-suspect-gvg-remains-in-custody-in-aruba.html

American suspect G.V.G. remains in custody in Aruba         
Wednesday, 31 August 2011 16:44

The Examining Magistrate has ruled today that the American man G.V.G., suspected of involvement in the possible drowning of the American woman R.G. on the 2nd of august 2011, will remain in custody for a period of sixty (60) more days.

This was done on request of the Prosecutor’s Office Aruba. The Prosecutor’s Office and the Aruban Police Force hereby once more urge people who can give any information about the suspect G.V.G. to contact the Aruban Police in person or via the special tip line 11141.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2011, 09:37:00 PM »

I think this is a case record on Gary's dad, Frank.  I only found one other record for not wearing his seat belt last year.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=00112356C6&loc=32&detailLoc=DSCR

Case Information

Court System:   DISTRICT COURT FOR BALTIMORE COUNTY - CRIMINAL SYSTEM
Case Number:   00112356C6Tracking No:0000112356C6
Case Type:   CRIMINAL
District Code:   08Location Code:04
Document Type:   STATEMENT OF CHARGESIssued Date:01/01/1994
Case Status:   CLOSEDCase Disposition:TRIAL
Defendant Information

Defendant Name:   GIORDANO, FRANK VINCENT
Race:   WHITE, CAUCASIAN, ASIATIC INDIAN, ARAB
Sex:   MHeight:511Weight:200DOB:08/28/1936
Address:   4344 HALLFIELD MANOR DR
City:   BALTIMOREState:MDZip Code:21236 - 0000
Charge and Disposition Information

(Each Charge is listed separately. The disposition is listed below the Charge)
Charge No:   001Description:BATTERY
Statute:   CLDescription:BATTERY
Amended Date:   CJIS Code:2 1313MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:      To:      Victim Age:   
Disposition

Plea:   OTHER PLEA
Disposition:   STET Disposition Date:03/17/1994
Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
Amt Suspended:   Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
PBJ EndDate:   Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
Jail Term:   Yrs:Mos:Days:
Suspended Term:   Yrs:Mos:Days:
Credit Time Served:   
Related Person Information

(Each Person related to the case other than the Defendant is shown)
Name:YEATER, JOSEPH
Connection:COMPLAINANT/POLICE OFFICER
Agency Code:   AEAgency Sub-Code:PC6Officer ID:3280
Name:WILLIAMS, SANDY
Connection:ASSISTANT STATES ATTORNEY
Address:   COUNTY COURTS BUILDING
401 BOSLEY AVENUE
City:   TOWSONState:MDZip Code:21204 - 0000
Event History Information

Event   Date   Comment
DOCI   01/01/1994   SC ISSUED 940101
INIT   01/01/1994   940101;00000000.00;ROR ;100; ;8043

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what does STET mean?

http://forums.officer.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-73934.html

Taylor1430
The Stet Docket is an inactive docket maintained by the State's Attorney's office. If a case is placed on the Stet Docket, the Defendant must waive his/her right to a speedy trial in the original case. The case remains on the Stet Docket for a period of one year, during that time, either the Defendant or the State (very unlikely) can ask the Court to place the case back on the active docket for trial. There may be conditions of placing the case on the Stet Docket, a common example of such a condition is no contact between the Defendant and the victim/complainant.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2011, 09:39:56 PM »

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stet

Legal Dictionary

Main Entry: stet
Pronunciation: 'stet
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin, let it stand, third person singular present subjunctive of stare  to stand
:  an order staying all proceedings in an action —used esp. in Maryland

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2011, 12:33:12 PM »

So he either killed her, or gave her to someone either way where is she?
He didn't have much time to dump her body unless he kept her somewhere, when he said she was missing  but where.Having a hard time posting today still no power sighhhhhhh

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2011, 03:15:13 PM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=3855

Detention extended in Aruba missing woman case
Posted by Aruba Daily on August 31st, 2011

At the end of the 60 days, prosecutors can ask the judge to extend the detention further or they can bring him to trial. Solicitor General Taco Stein said they are considering a range of possible charges, including murder, manslaughter, accidental death and insurance fraud.

Prosecutors have not disclosed any evidence against Giordano but have said he gave inconsistent accounts about the 35-year-old woman’s disappearance. They also confirmed he was the beneficiary of a $1.5 million accidental death insurance policy he took out on her.

Stein said before the ruling that prosecutors provided the judge with the findings of the investigation so far but did not reveal all the evidence against Giordano.

“There are some things we still need to confront him with,” Stein said.

He also said investigators still need to hear from witnesses who saw Gardner and Giordano on the island. The missing woman’s mother, Andrea Colson, echoed that thought in a statement issued in response to the judge’s ruling.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2011, 03:49:39 PM »

Not related, but a short mention.

"EL Diario" reports that Joran Van der Sloot's mother registered his name, as a copyright/trademark thing... as a commercial name.

Doesn't this stuff gets a little weirder every day?

http://www.diario.aw/

-------

About Robin, if I were the police down there, I would search all ships that departed that night, in case he paid someone to get rid of the body at sea.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2011, 04:07:49 PM »

Video.  Towels and dress seen by witness?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/aruba-mystery-judge-suspect-custody-14426695?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=14426693

Aruba Mystery: Judge Keeps Suspect in Custody Gary Giordano will remain in Aruban police custody for an additional 60 days.
02:31 | 09/01/2011
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »

Video

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/holloway-lawyer-discusses-aruban-legal-process-14426728?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=14426693

Holloway Family Lawyer on Aruba
John Kelly represents missing teenager Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty.

03:49 | 09/01/2011

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2011, 07:20:32 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/aruba-mystery-judge-suspect-custody-14426695?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=14426693

Aruba Mystery: Judge Keeps Suspect in Custody Gary Giordano will remain in Aruban police custody for an additional 60 days.

Thanks Grace

Has there been any prior reports that Robin's dress and towels were recovered from the beach?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2011, 08:40:20 PM »

Interesting that Lopez is also in the Media business:

Michael Lopez's Experience
Director
Media Management Group

Publishing industry

January 2007 – Present (4 years 9 months)

Publishing, Media & Advertising Co.

House of Focus Caribbean Magazine
Cumprami (advertising leaflet)
Lawyer
LopezLaw Attorneys At Law - Councellors

Law Practice industry

August 1999 – Present (12 years 2 months)

Law Office - Legal councelling

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-lopez/14/350/a44
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2011, 09:23:06 PM »

http://www.kvk.aw/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=6351

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 22 DECEMBER 1986 under serial number 6384.0 is the company with the tradename:

MEDIA MANAGEMENT GROUP

Business address   ANASASTRAAT 4, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   WHERE TO GO FOR WHAT N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   21 NOVEMBER 1986

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 29,500.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 29,500.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

DIJKHOFF, AURORA VIOLETA;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 16 DECEMBER 1957
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   01 JANUARY 2007
Authority   RESTRICTED

LOPEZ, MICHAEL OMAR;
Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, AMSTERDAM on 08 SEPTEMBER 1959
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   01 JANUARY 2007
Authority   RESTRICTED

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
A.   HET UITGEVEN, WAARONDER HET REDIGEREN, DRUKKEN, DISTRIBUEREN VAN TIJDSCHRIFTEN, BROCHURES EN ANDERE GESCHREVEN COMMUNICATIE MEDIA;
B.   HET ONTWERPEN VAN RECLAME-TEKSTEN EN RECLAME BOODSCHAPPEN.

Google translation:

A. PUBLISH IT, INCLUDING THE EDITING, PRINTING, DISTRIBUTION OF MAGAZINES, BROCHURES AND OTHER WRITTEN COMMUNICATION MEDIA;
B. DESIGNING ADVERTISING TEXT MESSAGES AND ADVERTISEMENTS.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2011, 10:01:51 PM »

Thanks Grace

Has there been any prior reports that Robin's dress and towels were recovered from the beach?

Janet

I haven't read other reports about her dress or the towels.  If the authorities have them, maybe they have her shoes and purse, too? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2011, 10:43:32 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/01/aruba.missing.woman/

Lawyer: Man accused in woman's disppearance in Aruba will appeal

From Martin Savidge, CNN

September 1, 2011 6:25 p.m. EDT

Oranjestad, Aruba (CNN) -- A Maryland man, detained in Aruba in connection with the disappearance of an American woman, plans to appeal a recent ruling keeping him behind bars for another 60 days, his lawyer said Thursday.

Michael Lopez, attorney for Gary Giordano, told CNN that he and his team will work through the weekend to file their appeal in an Aruban court Monday.

That would set up a legal showdown as early as next week, when a three-judge appellate panel could affirm the earlier ruling and keep Giordano in custody or else set him free.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2011, 10:44:37 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2011, 11:17:05 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Bethsarim Catherine van Koetsveld-Briñez Rather than put this on Aruba, thank the lawyers that found enough reasonable doubt to detain him... Do we watch the same Law and Order Shows? I'm really wondering why you all think that meddling in an investigation is the reasonable course of action and labeling a whole country because in one case there was not enough material evidence to hold... I understand every one wants her to be found... but enough with the aruba bashing
Yesterday at 5:36pm

Tromp Maria mrs. beth what is this? damage control just like those people doing that dirty job for briesen when Natalee went missing, while they all knew what happened to Natalee. Just let the american public give their opinion, if you don't agree with them then just go to our government(Minister of Justice) and ask him to get aid fr abroad to solve all the missing cases, all unsolved crimes and all hidden crimes on this island......i'll keep praying for Robyn and all missing person!
Yesterday at 9:56pm

God bless Maria Tromp for speaking the truth.   an angelic monkey

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2011, 12:36:34 PM »

Carla Baron
And just an aside, R. Forester... I don't need to "solicit" high profile cases, or grieving family members, or BF's/ GF's 4 more media attention. My show Haunting Evidence is in worldwide syndication currently, and enough people are aware. More than enough. Oh - and YOU were the one who contacted me right here on my FB wall, remember? (Aug 12th) Saved the posts & emails in case you forgot.
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150363354896329&id=130633511328

Robyn if there's anyway for you to see this page thats entirely for u please read it, see how much you are loved, by not only me, friends and family, but the amount of people from across the world that are here supporting you -people you don't even know. We all want you home now and will do everything to make that possible. Stay strong and know that we are working this day and night. I love you and I miss you so much :'(
GG-I hope you see how much you are hated worldwide. You're done. - RF
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2011, 04:04:41 PM »

With video

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-appealing-jail-stay/story?id=14434350

Aruba Murder Suspect Appealing Extended Jail Stay
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD (@ABCAshleigh) , JASON STINE, ALEXA MIRANDA and JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
Sept. 2, 2011

If Giordano is forced to stay in jail, his time behind bars will be more comfortable than his first month. Giordano has a telephone, email, media and TV privileges. While he'll have no visitors, he is allowed two phone calls a day. It's a far cry from the unlimited use of his personal cell phone before he was arrested. His outgoing message still sounds upbeat.

Giordano's appeal will go before a three judge panel. In the meantime, a source told ABC News that FBI investigators working the case in the United States are struggling to get information from the Aruban authorities. The source said the FBI is considering enlisting the help of international diplomatic channels to try to increase the cooperation of Aruban authorities.

The source also told ABC News that there may have been several other women that Giordano took away on trips and for whom he also purchased insurance.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »

Grace-land touched on this and I have been thinking about it recently...

For arguement's sake, let's say she did drown.  He goes to get help and then LE is called in.  We all know he tried to leave the country and he said she was leaving on another plane (did I dream that?).  Anyway, where is her stuff?  If she really did drown, wouldn't he have packed it and returned it to her family or LE?  If he left her stuff at a hotel, doesn't that show lack of concern for her as well?  Were all of her bathing suits accounted for, if she WAS snorkeling (which we know she wasn't) but would not one of them be missing.  I bet her friend could account for that.

It just seems her personal belongings could reveal alot of clues.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2011, 07:20:04 PM »

Grace-land touched on this and I have been thinking about it recently...

For arguement's sake, let's say she did drown.  He goes to get help and then LE is called in.  We all know he tried to leave the country and he said she was leaving on another plane (did I dream that?).  Anyway, where is her stuff?  If she really did drown, wouldn't he have packed it and returned it to her family or LE?  If he left her stuff at a hotel, doesn't that show lack of concern for her as well?  Were all of her bathing suits accounted for, if she WAS snorkeling (which we know she wasn't) but would not one of them be missing.  I bet her friend could account for that.

It just seems her personal belongings could reveal alot of clues.

Also ... If Robyn went into the water as Giordono claims ... her dress and platform shoes that she was wearing two hours prior to being reported missing should have been accounted for.  In a video posted yesterday by Grace ... apparently a witness reported seeing Robyn's dress on the beach.

Janet

+++++

Robyn Gardner Missing: Search For Maryland Woman In Aruba Unsuccessful
[Photos & Video]
August 11, 2011

<snipped>

Giordano searched for Gardner and spoke with police, only deciding to leave Aruba after the woman’s mother arrived in the country and he received permission from a U.S. consulate official in Curacao, the lawyer said.

<snipped>

http://www.innewstoday.net/robyn-gardner-missing-search-for-maryland-woman-in-aruba-unsuccessful/

Missing in Aruba: Suspect Took Out $1.5 Million Insurance Policy
Aug. 17, 2011

<snipped>

Three days after the search for Gardner began, Giordano got within feet of leaving the country before he was stopped at Aruba's airport, after passing through security and U.S. customs -- where he told customs he had to change flights because of weather, and inexplicably told officials that his travel companion was "taking another flight."  When arrested, authorities say Giordano was drenched in sweat.

<snipped>

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/missing-aruba-suspect-15-million-insurance-policy/story?id=14321496

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2011, 07:20:23 PM »

The office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba releases still shot and video of possible witness in missing of US tourist

The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba again calls on the public to give information to the police about the man G.V.G. who was arrested August 5, 2011 as a suspect in the investigation into the possible drowning of the American woman R.G. on August 2, 2011.

After releasing photos of the suspect, the woman R.G. and the white Toyota Rav 4 with licence number V-787 on August 11 and 24, 2011, the Office of the Public Prosecutor has decided today to publish a still shot and part of a video of a security camera of the JADS Dive Center the afternoon of the alleged drowning of the woman.

A white Hyundai Getz can be seen on the still shot and the video, driving in northern direction at about 17.59 PM on the road between the Rum Reef Restaurant and the sea. Following the statements of the suspect G.V.G., the driver of this car and the passengers could have seen the white Toyota RAV 4, the rental car the suspect and the woman R.G. drove during their stay on Aruba, parked near the sea behind the Rum Reef Restaurant. It is possible that they have also seen the man G.V.G. and the woman R.G. The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba urgently requests the driver of this Hyundai Getz and/or the passengers to contact the Police of Aruba or to call the tip-line at 11141. A separate phone line for tips has been opened in the United States. The number is: 297 582 0695, preceded by the international access code. At this line a message can be recorded.

The man G.V.G. and the woman R.G. arrived in Aruba together on July 31, 2011. according to the statement of the suspect the woman remained in sea near Nanki, after he had come out of the water after snorkeling together.

Edited to add:  Copied from a post of Glenda's at RU to could contain possible incorrect information 

Blonde:  In the future, just post that you got it from Glenda or whoever at RU.  What you posted above is verbatim from Glenda at RU and we all know how she sometimes changes words around.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:43:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.