March 18, 2024, 10:15:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 543239 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2011, 10:09:22 AM »

Surveillance Photo of Car May Hold Answers in Case of Missing Woman Robyn Gardner in Aruba
Updated: Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011, 7:24 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011, 7:23 AM EDT

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - In Aruba, a new plea for help in the case of a missing Maryland woman.

Police think the people in this white car may know something about what happened to Robyn Gardner.

A surveillance photo was taken as the car was driving away from where she was last seen.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/maryland/surveillance-photo-of-car-may-hold-answers-in-case-of-missing-woman-robyn-gardner-in-aruba-090611

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2011, 10:15:44 AM »

Surveillance Photo of Car May Hold Answers in Case of Missing Woman Robyn Gardner in Aruba
Updated: Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011, 7:24 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011, 7:23 AM EDT

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - In Aruba, a new plea for help in the case of a missing Maryland woman.

Police think the people in this white car may know something about what happened to Robyn Gardner.

A surveillance photo was taken as the car was driving away from where she was last seen.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/maryland/surveillance-photo-of-car-may-hold-answers-in-case-of-missing-woman-robyn-gardner-in-aruba-090611

I wonder if they think that those in this car involved in any way?  Or merely a witness?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »

With video

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Father-of-Man-Held-in-Aruba-Describes-Sons-Phone-Call-129314248.html

Father of Man Held in Aruba Describes Son's Phone Call
Tuesday, Sep 6, 2011  |  Updated 2:07 PM EDT

The father of the man held in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba said conditions for his son in prison were "miserable."

Frank Giordano told the Today Show his son, held for a month now, described to him the difficult conditions over a weekend phone call.  Giordano said his son's treatment at the hands of Aruban police was "their version of waterboarding."

According to his father, Gary Giordano complained on the call that jailers gave him no mattress for the first few days of his incarceration, and he was forced to sleep on the concrete floor.

The elder Giordano told Today Show:

"He said the temperature there at night time in the cell was over 100 degrees, so he wasn't getting much sleep.  And then, in addition to that, they had a parked police car right outside his cell in the grounds and they blew the horn like every hour, and that kept him awake.  So he was pretty exhausted whenever they interrogated him.  So, you know, it appeared to me as though they were trying to wear him down."

Aruban authorities told the Today Show that Giordano had been given a mattress and was now being held in a cell with three other inmates.

::snipping2::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT!

sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2011, 03:49:39 PM »

With video

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Father-of-Man-Held-in-Aruba-Describes-Sons-Phone-Call-129314248.html

Father of Man Held in Aruba Describes Son's Phone Call
Tuesday, Sep 6, 2011  |  Updated 2:07 PM EDT

The father of the man held in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba said conditions for his son in prison were "miserable."

Frank Giordano told the Today Show his son, held for a month now, described to him the difficult conditions over a weekend phone call.  Giordano said his son's treatment at the hands of Aruban police was "their version of waterboarding."

According to his father, Gary Giordano complained on the call that jailers gave him no mattress for the first few days of his incarceration, and he was forced to sleep on the concrete floor.

The elder Giordano told Today Show:

"He said the temperature there at night time in the cell was over 100 degrees, so he wasn't getting much sleep.  And then, in addition to that, they had a parked police car right outside his cell in the grounds and they blew the horn like every hour, and that kept him awake.  So he was pretty exhausted whenever they interrogated him.  So, you know, it appeared to me as though they were trying to wear him down."

Aruban authorities told the Today Show that Giordano had been given a mattress and was now being held in a cell with three other inmates.

Well, bless his heart!

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2011, 09:09:01 PM »

wah wah! cry me a river Gary!  puker

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2011, 09:10:56 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT!

TUNE IN NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2011, 11:59:00 PM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/sep/6/judges-to-hear-appeal-of-aruba-detention/

Judges to hear appeal of Aruba detention
No charges filed against Maryland man
By Andrea Noble
The Washington Times
Tuesday, September 6, 2011

An appeals hearing will be held before a panel of three judges Wednesday morning in the case of a Gaithersburg man suspected in the August disappearance of a travel companion on Aruba, according to prosecutors.

An attorney in the United States who has represented Mr. Giordano in previous legal matters also said Tuesday that he is being consulted by Mr. Lopez. American attorney Steven D. Kupferberg said he has not spoken personally with Mr. Giordano since he has been detained but that he has spoken with Mr. Lopez. He declined to discuss matters further.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2011, 10:04:04 AM »

Suspect in Missing Woman Case Due in Court in Aruba
Updated: Wednesday, 07 Sep 2011, 8:24 AM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 07 Sep 2011, 8:24 AM EDT

(NewsCore) - An American being held by Aruban authorities in the disappearance of his travel companion, Robyn Gardner, was due in court Wednesday to appeal his continued detention.

Gary Giordano will seek to overturn an Aug. 30 decision by an Aruban judge that allowed police to detain him without charge until Oct. 30, Maryland newspaper The Gazette reported.

If his appeal is successful, Giordano could walk free immediately.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/news/gary-giordano-in-aruba-court-dpgonc-20110907-fc_14902122

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2011, 10:21:19 AM »

OXYMORON: A figure of speech in which incongruous or contradictory terms appear side by side.

++++

Giordano back in court in Aruba missing Robyn Gardner case
September 7, 2011 - 09:38 am

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - A Maryland businessman is going before an appeals court in Aruba, hoping to reverse an order jailing him as a suspect in the presumed death of his travel companion

A spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutors office says authorities are confident they have enough evidence to continue holding Gary Giordano on the Dutch Caribbean island. But Ann Angela says it's possible the court could order him released immediately.

The three-judge panel is expected to rule at the close of Wednesday's hearing.

Giordano is seeking to overturn an Aug. 31 ruling that ordered him held 60 more days as a suspect in the death of Robyn Gardner.

<snipped>

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/09/giordano-back-in-court-in-aruba-missing-robyn-gardner-case-66198.html

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2011, 01:30:29 PM »

US man loses appeal in Aruba missing tourist case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A court in Aruba has rejected a Maryland businessman's appeal of the order detaining him as a suspect in the presumed death of his travel companion.

The decision means Gary Giordano will have to stay in jail at least for the remainder of the 60-day detention period imposed on Aug. 31. The ruling came after a hearing before a three-judge panel on Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44423243/ns/world_news-americas/#.Tmeono6wVgQ
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2011, 01:34:59 PM »

US man loses appeal in Aruba missing tourist case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A court in Aruba has rejected a Maryland businessman's appeal of the order detaining him as a suspect in the presumed death of his travel companion.

The decision means Gary Giordano will have to stay in jail at least for the remainder of the 60-day detention period imposed on Aug. 31. The ruling came after a hearing before a three-judge panel on Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44423243/ns/world_news-americas/#.Tmeono6wVgQ

::justice2NJ::

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2011, 02:59:27 PM »

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano Denied Release From Jail Today
Sept. 7, 2011

Gary Giordano was denied release from an Aruba jail today as ABC News obtained evidence showing Giordano's eager calls to cash in on the life insurance policy of missing woman Robyn Gardner.

"(He) sounded excited, like he was about to win something," one representative from American Express insurance told the FBI.

Court documents also show that Giordano had previously taken out an insurance policy on Gardner for a trip in June. The policy, obtained by ABC News, is dated April 27 and was signed by Gardner on May 12, officially designating Giordano as her beneficiary and listing him as her "domestic partner."

Gardner later canceled on Giordano and went to New York with her roommate, Christina Jones, instead. Jones has previously told ABCNews that Giordano sent Gardner aggressive, harmful texts for her decision to bail on the trip and go to New York.

<snipped>

VIDEO
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-denied-jail-release/story?id=14463749

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »

Thanks Janet, for bringing the news of Giordano's extended detention. 

I'm confused.  Previous reports of the 1.5 million policy referred to it as Accidental Death and Dismemberment, now this ABC article talks about life Insurance.  Two very different things.   

Also, the policy was referred to as travel insurance.  If travel insurance was taken out in May, would that have been for the cruise he had scheduled?  Was he planning to toss Robyn off the cruise ship and got upset when she cancelled?  Did he take her to next easiest place to disappear another person......Aruba.  Travel policies are for the duration of the travel only, and are very limited in scope.

I don't believe that Robyn's signature on a life insurance policy naming him as "beneficiary and domestic partner", is authentic. Giordano is a known forger.  Five'll getcha ten that if a signature is on a policy for Robyn's life, it's a forgery by Giordano.

What girl would go on a cruise or to Aruba with a guy who just bought a big fat policy on her?  It's a cash bounty on your head. 

The whole story smells like a dead fish, however, I'm glad they used it to keep him locked up.

Meanwhile, who is searching for Robyn? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2011, 03:36:45 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Is-Natalee-case-affecting-Gardner-investigation/npguxat-S0e-nn11wQhdGA.cspx

Is Natalee case affecting Gardner investigation?

Published: 12:48 pm
Updated: 1:31 pm

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  How much is the six year old Natalee Holloway case affecting how investigators on Aruba are handling the Robyn Garnder mystery?

Natalee is the Mountain Brook teen who vanished on a 2005 graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen leaving an Oranjestad bar with three local teens, including Joran van der Sloot.  Van der Sloot was questioned repeatedly but never charged amid claims of lack of diligence by Aruban police and undue influence by his late father, a judge on the island.

By contrast, the main suspect in the disappearance in August of Robyn Gardner has been held by Aruban authorities while they chase down theories in that case...including suspicions he killed her for insurance money.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »

Their is a video clip on her friend who was in Aruba looking for her on "Today" I can't get it here it's at the other place

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2011, 04:45:43 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Is-Natalee-case-affecting-Gardner-investigation/npguxat-S0e-nn11wQhdGA.cspx

Is Natalee case affecting Gardner investigation?

Published: 12:48 pm
Updated: 1:31 pm

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  How much is the six year old Natalee Holloway case affecting how investigators on Aruba are handling the Robyn Garnder mystery?

Natalee is the Mountain Brook teen who vanished on a 2005 graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen leaving an Oranjestad bar with three local teens, including Joran van der Sloot.  Van der Sloot was questioned repeatedly but never charged amid claims of lack of diligence by Aruban police and undue influence by his late father, a judge on the island.

By contrast, the main suspect in the disappearance in August of Robyn Gardner has been held by Aruban authorities while they chase down theories in that case...including suspicions he killed her for insurance money.

Aruba held Joran van der Sloot for two months (June 9/05 - August 3/05)  prior to releasing him without charges.  Aruba did go through the motions but when all was said and done it was a given that the son of a Dutch elite would not be prosecuted for his participation in the demise and disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Considering Gary Giordano is not the son of an Aruban/Dutch elite ... I do believe there is a chance that Aruban justice may prevail for Robyn Gardner.

++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway
]
Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

NATIONAL MUSEUM OF CRIME & PUNISHMENT
Loving Natalee

http://tickets.crimemuseum.org/retail/Books/Non-Fiction/LovingNataleeBook.aspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 07, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »

ROBYN GARDNER
MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2011, 06:28:41 PM »

Guess they won't let him wear his toupee in jail  Monkey Devil!

http://www.awe24.com/20110907/8401/Gary_Giordano_sospechoso_di_desaparicion_di_dama_americano_RGardner_ta_keda
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2011, 06:30:44 PM »

Their is a video clip on her friend who was in Aruba looking for her on "Today" I can't get it here it's at the other place

Here it is.  Thanks for the heads up Blonde 

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.