March 29, 2024, 02:17:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544352 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: September 22, 2011, 01:00:43 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 22, 2011, 01:52:58 PM »

Sheesh Janet, that's the first thing that pops up when getting on the thread!  EEK!  Makes me feel like calling the Orkin Pest Control Co.....rat

@ texasmom~ thanks for the reply again.   So, IF she drowned by accident or by foul play, reasonably she should have washed ashore. I mean it's not like they were way out diving, they were snorkling.
Unlike vanderslut who had ties and help....how could GG get this done without major prep?  Man, I hope the FBI is deeply involved especially with his computer and vacationing history.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 22, 2011, 02:22:24 PM »

Sheesh Janet, that's the first thing that pops up when getting on the thread!  EEK!  Makes me feel like calling the Orkin Pest Control Co.....rat

@ texasmom~ thanks for the reply again.   So, IF she drowned by accident or by foul play, reasonably she should have washed ashore. I mean it's not like they were way out diving, they were snorkling.
Unlike vanderslut who had ties and help....how could GG get this done without major prep?  Man, I hope the FBI is deeply involved especially with his computer and vacationing history.

Hi Monkeys--

IMO the headline should read "Giardiano Hires Clown as Attorney."  I don't think even an Aruban court would tolerate his antics, as Perry did.   He will probably say that George Anthony molested Robin and then she drown.  But he told Giardiano that he, George, would hide the body for him.  So Giardiano is innocent and George is out of Aruban jurisdiction. 
And that, my dears, makes as much sense as what George told the Casey Anthony jury. 

Actually I don't think the US Government can prosecute Giardiano because the crime did not occur in the US nor it's posessions.  If the Aruban government would agree, they could certainly assist them.  This is just my opinion, though.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 22, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »

Baez says that Giordano has taken insurance on previous traveling companions... so, Mr. Baez... how many of these traveling companions has Giordano claimed as "DOMESTIC PARTNERS"?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: September 22, 2011, 06:32:53 PM »

Hiya monkey friends!    I can't believe I finally had some time to quick lurk on here & this is the comment I'm leaving ... but at least it's honest & truthful ... : My son is in his room doing homework for his Anatomy & Physiology class. I swear to gosh there's an anatomical picture in that book that closely resembles the above picture. That there sho nuff looks like ALOT of extra skin to me ... There's a procedure that can be done to fix that ...  Monkey Devil! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: September 22, 2011, 06:37:54 PM »

Lmao! My son just said he looks like a Richard!!!!! Omg I have tears in my eyes!!!!! Bahahahaha!!!!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: September 22, 2011, 06:38:47 PM »

Texasmom, you still thinking maybe trafficking or some sort of setup scam?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: September 22, 2011, 06:41:32 PM »

1 more thing... If Giordano is really to
blame, if if if he had help, wouldn't it have had to be organized to elude all govt entities? Does he have ties? Is he connected maybe?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: September 22, 2011, 06:45:50 PM »

i have not given up! i spent the day in your room yesterday. i have packed up your photos and things that you cherish. your clothing is on the way to a shelter for "battered women". you would want that! your spirit LIVES...i BELIEVE, i have FAITH and there will be JUSTICE for you girl. don't listen to the EGO's. whatever happened will be discovered. i know you didn't snorkel in those shallow waters...i walked the sand you walked on in Aruba. God will bring the TRUTH. Lord hear OUR prayers! -CJ
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

CJ is Christina, right? She sounds like a true blue friend with a huge heart for Robyn. I sure hope there'll be answers for all the questions surrounding Robyn's disappearance.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: September 22, 2011, 06:49:44 PM »

i have not given up! i spent the day in your room yesterday. i have packed up your photos and things that you cherish. your clothing is on the way to a shelter for "battered women". you would want that! your spirit LIVES...i BELIEVE, i have FAITH and there will be JUSTICE for you girl. don't listen to the EGO's. whatever happened will be discovered. i know you didn't snorkel in those shallow waters...i walked the sand you walked on in Aruba. God will bring the TRUTH. Lord hear OUR prayers! -CJ
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Ribbit

In Your Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWD8-yMKczI

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

I should have read the next post before my last comment. Janet, you always have the exact perfect passage to quote. This is beautiful! Thanks for noting it.
 an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #350 on: September 22, 2011, 07:46:03 PM »

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/before-aruba-case,-gary-giordano-was-busted-in-organized-retail-theft-operation

Aruba suspect Gary Giordano ran theft operation in Maryland in 2003

Posted: 4:24 PM

By: Joce Sterman

GERMANTOWN, Md. - Before Gary Giordano was at the center of the case involving the disappearance of Frederick’s Robyn Gardner in Aruba, he was the center of an organized retail theft operation in Montgomery County.  ABC2 News spoke exlusively with the detective behind the case.

Montgomery County Detective David Hill doesn't hang onto the files from every case he's handled. But for some reason he kept this one. [You held onto Gary Giordano’s file?] “I did. I did.”

::snipping2::

Giordano was the same guy he tracked eight years ago as part of an organized retail theft operation carried out in Montgomery and Frederick Counties. Hill says Giordano would boldly load his cart at Target stores in the area and roll right out the front door, sometimes returning to do it all again the same day.

Giordano's brush with the law in Montgomery County began back in 2003 began at a Target in Germantown, when he was busted shoplifting electronics on the surveillance cameras. Cops say he later sold the stolen gaming systems and DVD players on the internet.

Hill clearly remembers interviewing Giordano for the case, "He was an easy going guy. He wasn't a jerk. He would talk to us but he seemed like he was a step ahead of us. He didn't want to give us any information."

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/before-aruba-case,-gary-giordano-was-busted-in-organized-retail-theft-operation#ixzz1YjAg4OLZ

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: September 22, 2011, 07:47:23 PM »

Baez says that Giordano has taken insurance on previous traveling companions... so, Mr. Baez... how many of these traveling companions has Giordano claimed as "DOMESTIC PARTNERS"?

Good question!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 22, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »

Texasmom, you still thinking maybe trafficking or some sort of setup scam?

Hi Titch, imo it hasn't been ruled out. 

Wondering if the NE report of an American accomplice is true...

Hopefully if it is the FBI may have some leads on that.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: September 22, 2011, 07:57:32 PM »

Ribbit

In Your Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWD8-yMKczI

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

I should have read the next post before my last comment. Janet, you always have the exact perfect passage to quote. This is beautiful! Thanks for noting it.
 an angelic monkey

Hi Titch

It has been a while.  I hope all is good.

Our neighbour serves in an RCMP detatchment in the next community.  A few years back his grown daughter gave him a desk plague citing The Parable of the Lamp.  It reminds him when he becomes discourage/impatient regarding the lack of progress with a case that God's timing may not always equate to our timing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2011, 02:37:10 AM »

ARUBA SUN TIMES - Porky Pig has joined the crew of Get Gary off.
Friday, Aruba law enforcement said it enlisted Porky Pig to help them dig for
evidence so his client could go free and Aruba tourism would bounce back to a record high.
After a day in Aruba Porky Pig was seen leaving the Port on the Big Red Boat destination
Fruit of the Loom where he will be spending some time with his former client, Casey Anthony.

It's a lot of work, but I'm the Pig that can get the job done, says Baez.

brought to you by kermit-da-frog

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2011, 09:06:51 AM »

This link will take you  to the Pictures that were taken at "Balashi Beach Bash" on to Facebook... their are a few of Robyn dancing

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.228730657168255.54074.208457142528940

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2011, 09:44:25 AM »

This link will take you  to the Pictures that were taken at "Balashi Beach Bash" on to Facebook... their are a few of Robyn dancing

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.228730657168255.54074.208457142528940

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »

Robyn & Gary Girodano

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: September 24, 2011, 12:06:08 AM »

ARUBA SUN TIMES - Porky Pig has joined the crew of Get Gary off.
Friday, Aruba law enforcement said it enlisted Porky Pig to help them dig for
evidence so his client could go free and Aruba tourism would bounce back to a record high.
After a day in Aruba Porky Pig was seen leaving the Port on the Big Red Boat destination
Fruit of the Loom where he will be spending some time with his former client, Casey Anthony.

It's a lot of work, but I'm the Pig that can get the job done, says Baez.

brought to you by kermit-da-frog

PPPPPP...Porky esq. should immediately use his network of image consultants to secure his client with a new toupe, that one is atrocious.  He's gross looking...why on earth would Robyn agree to go on a trip with him? Very very bad move.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: September 24, 2011, 01:55:38 PM »

Reconstruction: Actors play out Miss Gardner's final steps in an attempt to solve the crime

Running: The actor playing Mr Giordano sprints from the water to report her missing

Robyn wearing the same dress when she disappeared.

July 31 – Robyn Gardner seen partying with Gary Giordano at MooMba Beach Bar in Aruba
August 1, 3.41pm – Gardner and Giordano spotted on CCTV outside Rum Reef Bar & Grill, on what police believe may have been a ‘test run’ before she went missing a day later
August 2, early morning – Giordano said to have read a text on Robyn’s phone, in which she wrote to her boyfriend back home: ‘ I love you. I care about you. We'll sort this out when I get back.'
August 2, late morning - Seen on surveillance camera at Marriott resort arguing, with Giordano allegedly grabbing her by the neck and shoving her into an elevator
August 2, 4.12pm – Pair last spotted leaving Rum Reef Bar & Grill at Baby Beach in Aruba. Witnesses said she appeared drunk, was fully made up and was not dressed to go snorkelling
August 2, 6pm – Giordano seen on CCTV, alone with no top on but his toupee is in place. He reports her missing, saying she disappeared while they were snorkelling
August 9 – Giordano held by police trying to leave the country
August 11 – FBI joins search for Miss Gardner
August 18 – it emerges Giordano tried to redeem a $1.5million accidental death insurance policy taken out a day before they went on vacation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039616/Robyn-Gardners-moments-suspect-Gary-Giordano-enacted-Aruba.html#ixzz1YtSurYBK
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039616/Robyn-Gardners-moments-suspect-Gary-Giordano-enacted-Aruba.html#ixzz1YtSLeB2g

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.