March 28, 2024, 01:19:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544249 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: October 10, 2011, 08:19:55 PM »

http://www.reddingshonden.nl/

Google translation:

Thursday, October 6: The third search.
This day had the same format as yesterday morning. It was further found that with the previous day has ended. The early morning was cloudy so the sun could not immediately put his stamp. Also there was a pleasant breeze. We start the temperature more bearable which is nice. It is all the dogs and worked well together and the Aruban police can see what we do and what AOL has been investigated. With them it goen together and the atmosphere is very good. The morning we stopped in an area which was also very rough in some places very difficult to access. However, it was decided a further pause to rest above the dogs to give extra rest because we have to / want to search Sunday. Therefore, we drove to our stay and will be back early Friday morning start searching.
We will keep you informed on this page.

Google translation:

::snipping2::

Friday, October 7: The search-day quarter.
This morning we started looking again at 06:00. A strip right on the coast was our
search area that we have done with the whole group. Because of the wind had kicked the line each other so we did not suffer. The weather was fine, cloudy and a good wind to
Search. Noticeable is that we become habituated to the climate. The schedule is so good for us Also adequate rest is built. Was stopped at 10:30 and we drove back to our stay.
At 13:00 it was served warm because for us the evening short. We n.l. not before 20:00 again our time and around 22:00 we are back to bed. At the end of the morning were happy
however remote, a few film crews working on shooting us. In the evening we heard
that this is an American channel has been observed. It was agreed that we do not interview
business.

The evening was again continued to the part where we have stopped the morning.

It was the afternoon was quite warm and humid. The wind rose and it was at the
early evening clouds were so good looking. Again, a good cooperation
with the people of the KPA, the continuous ride and drink with us again. Dogs
today work very well. The search area was including sand dunes with vegetation
and jagged rocky surfaces with height differences. Also, the dogs are very agile for cooling,
they just "off" in the water.

Saturday, October 8: The fifth search-day.
Sorry, there is no time for an update, we are into the evening spent. I'm going to
bed, we sleep until 06:00 am tomorrow ... and still going on.
Try it tomorrow if there is time.
The arrival at Schiphol Airport on Tuesday morning around 6:55 hours with flight KL783

Google translation:

Saturday, October 8: The fifth search-day.
Saturday is also asked at 06:00 hours as the week began. An attempt speaks to the water to look, but that was discontinued because of the high seas for several days that was present due to high winds. The other group completed the search area has not yet was fully completed. This day was in the morning (luckily for us) cloudy for us pleasant. At temperatures above 30 degrees, we become habituated. However, everything soon clammy because of the humidity in the air. After the other group came back from the water search
together we moved on to some other places to search. Saturday we until late in the evening spent, do we have back in the middle of the day to because heat and the sun again quite present.

Sunday, October 9: The search-day sixth.
In consultation with our regular group of police (KPA) we started the morning later. We
two hours later, because almost everything had started to search what you wanted to search. Against 11:30 The search completed, unfortunately, nothing found.

In the afternoon there with the group of the KPA have been a nice ending with a snack and a
drink that week as we could go through.

The cooperation between dog handlers and members of the KPA and the deployment of six
rescue was very good. The pleasant and open atmosphere of the whole week has certainly
positive contribution to the large area searched. The evening we have so many cases
be packed.

Monday, October 10: Return to Nederland.Om 9:00 we are expecting the police and have a brief conclusion.
Between 10:30 and 11:00 hours, we look at the airport.

Tuesday, October 11: Arrival at Schiphol.
The expected arrival at Schiphol Airport is 6:55 hours flight number KL783

Interesting to me that the prosecutor put this statement out before they were even finished searching! 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/prosecutor-on-aruba-says-dogs-searching-for-missing-us-woman-find-nothing-on-dutch-island/2011/10/07/gIQAG5PwTL_story.html

Prosecutor on Aruba says dogs searching for missing US woman find nothing on Dutch island

By Associated Press, Published: October 7

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A team of cadaver dogs summoned to help search for the remains of a Maryland woman reported missing by her travel companion during a trip to Aruba are leaving the island without finding any clues, officials said Friday.

Prosecutor Taco Stein said he was not concerned that the search did not yield any evidence.

“We have other lines of investigation,” he said.

The dogs searched a southeastern section of the Dutch Caribbean island known as Seroe Colorado. It is near the site where Gary Giordano reported 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Maryland, missing on Aug. 2.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #501 on: October 10, 2011, 10:36:17 PM »

Apparently there is a Kracken living off the shores of Aruba.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: October 11, 2011, 10:10:58 AM »

It's still beyond belief Aruba waited 7-8 weeks to do this.
Way wasn't this done within the first week?
I guess American's are the bottom of the barrel to the Aruba's police organizations.

Aruba really should be boycotted period.
All jmo.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: October 11, 2011, 03:07:31 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/11/world/americas/aruba-missing-woman/

Attorney seeks release of man held in Aruba disappearance

From Martin Savidge, CNN
updated 2:59 PM EST, Tue October 11, 2011

(CNN) -- The attorney for Gary Giordano has petitioned a court in Aruba demanding the immediate release of the detained American.

Attorney Michael Lopez said in an e-mail news release, "(T)he Judge of Instruction was requested to set client G. Giordano immediately free from his detention or at least to postpone his detention until eventual sentence against him has been passed after trial." The motion was filed on Monday.

No hearing date has been set, but both Lopez's office and Taco Stein, spokesman for the prosecutor's office, said they expect to have a decision later this week.

An assistant to Lopez was not able to say on what reasoning this request was being made. But a source close to the case said the demand was based on grounds the investigation has found nothing new nor any evidence of a crime.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: October 11, 2011, 03:08:01 PM »

It's still beyond belief Aruba waited 7-8 weeks to do this.
Way wasn't this done within the first week?
I guess American's are the bottom of the barrel to the Aruba's police organizations.

Aruba really should be boycotted period.
All jmo.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 11, 2011, 03:36:14 PM »

This case is just another Aruban miscarriage of justice.
Poor Robyn. I doubt she'll ever be found.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: October 11, 2011, 04:46:44 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/lawyer-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-ask-aruban-judge-immediate-release

Gary Giordano’s Lawyers Ask Aruban Judge For Immediate Release
Posted on Oct 11, 2011 @ 11:05AM   

Jose Baez, the high profile defense attorney got Casey Anthony released, is now in Aruba assisting Lopez and voiced his disagreement at the introduction of dogs so late in the investigation.

"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC News last week. "Whatever scent of decomposition they expected to find is long gone."

"It's unfortunate what's happening to him and it angers me, which is why I got involved," Baez went on to say.

In August, a last month a three-judge panel in Aruba rejected Giordano's appeal to have his 60 day detention repealed and ordered that he remain in jail until the end of this month while the police build their case against him.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: October 11, 2011, 05:42:14 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/lawyer-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-ask-aruban-judge-immediate-release

Gary Giordano’s Lawyers Ask Aruban Judge For Immediate Release
Posted on Oct 11, 2011 @ 11:05AM   

Jose Baez, the high profile defense attorney got Casey Anthony released, is now in Aruba assisting Lopez and voiced his disagreement at the introduction of dogs so late in the investigation.

"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC News last week. "Whatever scent of decomposition they expected to find is long gone."

"It's unfortunate what's happening to him and it angers me, which is why I got involved," Baez went on to say.

In August, a last month a three-judge panel in Aruba rejected Giordano's appeal to have his 60 day detention repealed and ordered that he remain in jail until the end of this month while the police build their case against him.

I'm pretty sure that Jose is wrong on this, as usual. 

From what I have read, cadaver dogs can detect the scent long after a person's death.  One article states:

http://www.biologycorner.com/anatomy/senses/crimedogs.html

But how good are dogs at detecting a skeleton from which all the flesh has fallen away? The anthropologist Keith Jacobi of the University of Alabama has investigated this at a police-dog training facility, where human remains ranging from fresh to skeletonised have been buried (the remains were bequeathed by donors).

In one study involving four dogs and their handlers, Jacobi says the dogs were able to detect remains at all stages of decomposition. Performance varied between dogs, but some could locate skeletonised remains buried in an area of 300ft by 150ft. "The few single human vertebrae I used in the study were well over 25 years old, and dry bone," Jacobi says. "This made the discovery of one of these vertebrae, which we buried in dense woods 2ft deep, by a cadaver dog pretty remarkable."

Most information I have read agrees.  Unfortunately, the scent of a live human by a "tracking dog" who was given an item with Robyn's scent, may have been helpful in the first days.  That is the opportunity which was lost.

However, we all know that the Aruban Police don't want to find any evidence, otherwise, they would have retained Giordano's rental car and collected forensic evidence. 

How long will we have to listen to nonsense about "botched investigations"?    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: October 11, 2011, 06:03:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/86977-om-wacht-advies-speurhondenteam-gardner-af

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: October 13, 2011, 01:10:53 AM »

Google translation:

3 t / m 11 October 2011;
Search for missing American tourist in Aruba.
Unfortunately, the search did not lead to the recovery of the missing woman.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: October 13, 2011, 04:21:02 AM »

Apparently there is a Kracken living off the shores of Aruba.  

Laugh the heck out loud!!!!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: October 13, 2011, 04:35:12 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/aruba-sex-swinger-robyn-gardner-death-trap-excusive-interview-it-could-have-been-me

ARUBA SEX SWINGER DEATH TRAP: “IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!”
Published on: October 10, 2011
by John Blosser , NATIONAL ENQUIRER

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! Swinger invited to join tragic ROBYN GARDNER in Aruba by sex-crazed murder suspect—HOW she escaped death! “I just thank God I’m still alive!”

That’s what self-admitted swinger Rebecca Toring told The ENQUIRER in a bombshell world exclusive interview while detailing how she cheated death at the hands of Gary Giordano – the fiend imprisoned in Aruba on suspicion of killing blonde beauty Robyn Gardner for a $1.5 million insurance payoff.

“Gary invited me to Aruba, and if I had gone I would probably be dead now – just like poor Robyn,” said a badly shaken Rebecca.

Feeling “bad vibes” about the twisted lothario, Rebecca, 36, turned him down. But Robyn went with him on what cops believe was a final fatal fling in the sun.

The FBI interviewed Rebecca twice, believing the Williamsburg, Va., woman holds vital clues about Giordano. “The agents wanted to know everything about Gary – what kind of sex he liked, the nature of our relationship, how and where I met him,” said Rebecca. “They asked me if he had suggested me going on a trip with him and buying life insurance – and I told them he had. The thought of it all sends chills up my spine!”

For months Giordano tried to get Rebecca to travel to Maryland to have sex with him and the woman he called “my girlfriend Robyn,” she revealed.

Rebecca admitted she was planning to meet the couple for three-way sex and had a date set for Aug. 10 – after Giordano’s scheduled return from Aruba!

I seriously doubt this chick's account. Unless she was using somebody else's picture on that "swinger's" website, and considering Giordano's mo & Robyn's exercise habits, I simply cannot see either one having a threesome with a lady that has a vajomach. Doesn't even add up. Plus I looked her up on 411, which only has 1 entry using the name she gave in the Enquirer interview, & seeing how picky Giordano's been in his past doesn't coincide with this lady's living situation. Is she just looking for 15 minutes of fame? Wonder how much she was paid...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 13, 2011, 03:10:28 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/38123-taco-stein-satisfecho-a-pesar-cu-no-a-haya-ningun-curpa-durante-buskeda.html

Papiamentu translation:

taco stein satisfecho owing to pesar cu not owing to achieve none curpa during buskeda

thursday, 13 october 2011 00:38

the equipment cu week happen owing to cuminsa cu one buskeda cu six cacho on the curpa of the tourist mericano perdi, robyn gardner, owing to haci one evaluacion of the buskeda y owing to give conseho of thing owing to wordo haci. cu map y localisacionnan via gps, the buskeda owing to wordo poni on map.

this owing to thing advocate general taco stein owing to let know. the do not totalmente desapunta for thing is the result. “bo is wait for naturally on one descubrimento, owing to pesar cu the chensnan do not big.” the advocate general owing to tell cu the equipment owing to cubri one area big. owing to pesar of circunstancianan pisa, owing to try of haci the buskeda in the oranan of more fresco of day, for so the not cay pisa for her cachonan. “e was one buskeda intensivo. the guianan have to owing to arise for 4’or y 15 of morning for of they cama for so they cuminsa work for 5’or y mey cu the cachonan. ”e buskeda at hill colorado owing to cuminsa as cu day owing to open till more or less 10’or of morning. after the cachonan y they guia can owing to descansa one rato y work one rapport of the buskeda of morning. for 5’or of nightfall the cachonan y they guia was once more at the sitio for follow busca till hour cu become dark. “nos owing to hinca much hour in esaki” according stein. the comentario of jose baez, the advocate mericano of the sospechoso gary giordano, on the “incompetencia grotesco” cu after of two month of the desaparicion, still the cachonan is provided that busca, stein is bari'e for of table. according the advocate general still, till cu nueve month of the desaparicion, cachonan can achieve sufficient holo for can achieve algo.

radar of floor

ministerio publico is wait for dentro of corto one rapport extensivo of the equipment of buskeda dutch. akinan also is stop one conseho of thing have cu sosode cu the resultadonan. stein do not descarta cu owing to base die rapport cierto recomendacionnan of buskeda will have cu wordo haci in cierto areanan y also eventualmente will have have to of coba. also instalacion of one ‘grondradar’ can is possible. if have indicacion cu have algo hundo bury, the radar here can achieve this, according stein. grond or bodemradar can wordo instala for buskeda of obhetonan bury, cambio of the composicion of surface, scheur y espacionan. fuera of the resultadonan of the buskeda reciente, have another resultadonan of the buskeda, of cual still resultadonan have to wordo wait for, according stein. detayes of this the not owing to give.

extension of detencion

gary giordano is deteni by day 5 of august on suspicion of desaparicion of his compañe of biahe robyn gardner. husticia is conclui cu she mericano do not at vida more y cu giordano know more of thing el’a tell. gardner owing to desaparece on day 2 of august after of owing to bay snorkel cu the sospechoso behind ex nanki country club close of baby beach. owing to pesar of all buskeda, his curpa not owing to wordo achieve. one reconstruccion owing to wordo haci month happen door of husticia. door of the reconstruccion we know assure cu have cierto puntonan deduci, cu the sospechoso not owing to talk berdad. end of october giordano have to aparece fast of judge. akinan will dicidi if his detencion will wordo extendi or not. this can bay till cu one maximo of 30 day. do not assure if ministerio publico will ask for her extension here.

comentarionan (1) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for ex-yellowgirl, october 13, 2011
moviendo heaven y ground for hanja the tourist perdi but nothing parecido they do not make for busca two yui of ground cu is perdi feoi cu you they

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: October 13, 2011, 06:52:24 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/aruba-sex-swinger-robyn-gardner-death-trap-excusive-interview-it-could-have-been-me

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! Swinger invited to join tragic ROBYN GARDNER in Aruba by sex-crazed murder suspect—HOW she escaped death! “I just thank God I’m still alive!”

That’s what self-admitted swinger Rebecca Toring told The ENQUIRER in a bombshell world exclusive interview while detailing how she cheated death at the hands of Gary Giordano – the fiend imprisoned in Aruba on suspicion of killing blonde beauty Robyn Gardner for a $1.5 million insurance payoff.

“Gary invited me to Aruba, and if I had gone I would probably be dead now – just like poor Robyn,” said a badly shaken Rebecca.

Feeling “bad vibes” about the twisted lothario, Rebecca, 36, turned him down. But Robyn went with him on what cops believe was a final fatal fling in the sun.

The FBI interviewed Rebecca twice, believing the Williamsburg, Va., woman holds vital clues about Giordano. “The agents wanted to know everything about Gary – what kind of sex he liked, the nature of our relationship, how and where I met him,” said Rebecca. “They asked me if he had suggested me going on a trip with him and buying life insurance – and I told them he had. The thought of it all sends chills up my spine!”

For months Giordano tried to get Rebecca to travel to Maryland to have sex with him and the woman he called “my girlfriend Robyn,” she revealed.

Rebecca admitted she was planning to meet the couple for three-way sex and had a date set for Aug. 10 – after Giordano’s scheduled return from Aruba!

I seriously doubt this chick's account. Unless she was using somebody else's picture on that "swinger's" website, and considering Giordano's mo & Robyn's exercise habits, I simply cannot see either one having a threesome with a lady that has a vajomach. Doesn't even add up. Plus I looked her up on 411, which only has 1 entry using the name she gave in the Enquirer interview, & seeing how picky Giordano's been in his past doesn't coincide with this lady's living situation. Is she just looking for 15 minutes of fame? Wonder how much she was paid...

Where is her picture?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: October 13, 2011, 07:13:16 PM »

With picture of Rebecca

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/10/swinger-my-missed-threesome-with-robyn.html

SWINGER: MY THREESOME WITH ROBYN GARDNER
Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A SELF-CONFESSED swinger says she was invited on the Aruban sex trip with missing party girl Robyn Gardner but begged off. Gary Giordano--the man suspected of orchestrating Robyn's disappearance Aug. 2--had also invited Rebecca Toring for fun and games under the sun. Now, she tells the National Enquirer she's thanking her lucky stars. She said: "I just thank God I'm still alive. Gary invited me to Aruba, and if I had gone I would probably be dead now – just like poor Robyn."

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: October 13, 2011, 07:16:27 PM »

Where is her picture?

She is pictured in this article.

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/10/swinger-my-missed-threesome-with-robyn.html

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: October 13, 2011, 07:17:05 PM »

With picture of Rebecca

A SELF-CONFESSED swinger says she was invited on the Aruban sex trip with missing party girl Robyn Gardner but begged off. Gary Giordano--the man suspected of orchestrating Robyn's disappearance Aug. 2--had also invited Rebecca Toring for fun and games under the sun. Now, she tells the National Enquirer she's thanking her lucky stars. She said: "I just thank God I'm still alive. Gary invited me to Aruba, and if I had gone I would probably be dead now – just like poor Robyn."

Didn't see you found it!  Thanks...sorry for the duplicate.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: October 13, 2011, 08:14:16 PM »

With picture of Rebecca

Didn't see you found it!  Thanks...sorry for the duplicate.

No problem.  I'm surprised that we didn't bump into each other when we were reading the article and looking over her picure. lol
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: October 13, 2011, 08:25:23 PM »

Texasmom, here is your article in English! 

http://arubaherald.com/court/1358-taco-stein-dogs-are-able-to-find-evidence-up-to-nine-months-after-a-disappearance.html

Taco Stein: Dogs are able to find evidence up to nine months after a disappearance       
Thursday, 13 October 2011 19:25

The team that searched the Sero Colorado area in search of evidence and any indication of the presence of Robyn Gardner has submitted their evaluation. The team of six search dogs and their handlers worked with a map and GPS to map out the search. Attorney General Taco Stein said he is not disappointed with the results.

“One naturally expects to find something, regardless if the chances are not big,” Stein added.   He said the team covered a large area. “It was an intensive search,” he commented. He explained that the team began working every day around 5:30 a.m. and would search until 10 a.m., after which they would take a break and return to the area for more searching at 5 p.m., until dark. About the comment by the detained suspect Gary Giordano’s U.S. lawyer, Jose Baez, that it was grossly incompetent for the authorities not to search with dogs before, Stein remarked that the dogs are able to find evidence up to nine months after a disappearance.

Ground-penetrating radar

The Public Attorney General’s office expects an extensive report from the Dutch search team soon. The report will include advice on follow up actions. Stein said it is possible that more searches will have to be carried out, which might also include digging and/or the installation of a ground-penetrating radar.

Without giving any details, Stein added that there are other results from other searches that are also pending.

Extension of detention

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: October 14, 2011, 11:47:44 AM »

The Gaithersburg, Md. man suspected in the disappearance of a Frederick, Md. woman got a new high-profile defense lawyer on Thursday.

NBC News was the first to learn that Chris Lejuez is the new lead attorney for Gary Giordano in Aruba.

Lejuez replaces attorney Michael Lopez, who will continue to work on the case. Lejuez once defended two security guards who were suspected in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway. Those guards were eventually released.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Former-Holloway-Case-Lawyer-Joins-Giordanos-Team.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.