March 28, 2024, 03:08:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544268 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: October 17, 2011, 06:21:12 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/gary-giordano-release-denied-robyn-gardner-aruba-murder-suspect

Robyn Gardner’s Boyfriend Is Glad Murder Suspect Gary Giordano Is To Remain In Jail 
Posted on Oct 17, 2011 @ 02:00PM
By Radar Staff

Murder suspect Gary Giordano was once again denied his request for release on Monday and will remain behind bars in Aruba until the end of October, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Richard Forester, the boyfriend of Robyn Gardner, who disappeared while vacationing on the island with Giordano, talked exclusively to RadarOnline.com upon hearing the news that the Maryland man will not be released.

"While I'm glad he is still being detained, it doesn't answer any questions of Robyn's whereabouts. THIS is priority number one!" A vehement Forester told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

PHOTOS: Robyn Gardner And Richard Forester In Happier Times

"There needs to be more broad searches covering Aruba and other surrounding islands and countries. Aruba needs the help of Interpol and more FBI involvement in this case. I won't let up until we have 'real' answers."

Attorney Michael Lopez appealed to the Aruban court that his client, who is the prime suspect in the disappearance of 35-year-old Gardner, should be set free on the grounds of lack of evidence but the authorities didn't agree.

::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: October 17, 2011, 06:32:56 PM »

Thanks Grace

This is good news!!

However ... I have have a sinking feeling that justice for Robyn is not going to be realized.

Aruba went through the motions of an investigation prior to releasing Joran after only a 30 day apprehension without formal charges ... only suspicion.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: October 17, 2011, 06:38:22 PM »

With picture of Rebecca

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/10/swinger-my-missed-threesome-with-robyn.html

SWINGER: MY THREESOME WITH ROBYN GARDNER
Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A SELF-CONFESSED swinger says she was invited on the Aruban sex trip with missing party girl Robyn Gardner but begged off. Gary Giordano--the man suspected of orchestrating Robyn's disappearance Aug. 2--had also invited Rebecca Toring for fun and games under the sun. Now, she tells the National Enquirer she's thanking her lucky stars. She said: "I just thank God I'm still alive. Gary invited me to Aruba, and if I had gone I would probably be dead now – just like poor Robyn."

Now that is a real sex pot!

LOL

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #543 on: October 17, 2011, 11:08:01 PM »

Just an FYI...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/11/natalee.holloway.timeline/index.html

June 9, 2005 - Joran van der Sloot arrested, along with the Kalpoe brothers.

September 3, 2005 - Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers are released from detention.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=252.0

SUSPECTS/ARRESTEES -

Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot (DOB 8-6-87) born in Arnhem, Netherlands – arrested 6-9-05, released 9-3-05 by Judge R Smid , under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence”

Edit to correct post per texasmom.  MB
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 11:15:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 17, 2011, 11:10:38 PM »

Just an FYI...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/11/natalee.holloway.timeline/index.html

June 9, 2005 - Joran van der Sloot arrested, along with the Kalpoe brothers.

September 3, 2005 - Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers are released from detention.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=252.0

SUSPECTS/ARRESTEES -

Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot (DOB 8-6-87) born in Arnhem, Netherlands – arrested 6-9-05, released 9-3-05 by Judge R Smid , under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence”

self edit

The Kalpoes were released and rearrested during the approximately 90 days that Joran van der Sloot remained in detention.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: October 17, 2011, 11:43:50 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111017/8726/Hues_comisario_a_nenga_e_peticion_di_e_Americano_Gary_Giordano_pa_bay_den

Papiamentu translation:

judge comisario owing to deny the peticion of the americano gary giordano for bay in freedom

13 hora happen come across, 17 of october 2011 10:08

monday morning after of owing to revisa all the documentonan judge comisario owing to rechasa the peticion of gary giordano for being poni in freedom in immediate.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 17, 2011, 11:45:22 PM »

Gary's still trying to keep that bald head covered!   

LIKE WE DON'T KNOW!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: October 17, 2011, 11:46:40 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: October 18, 2011, 02:10:19 PM »

Gary's still trying to keep that bald head covered!   

LIKE WE DON'T KNOW!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: October 18, 2011, 06:07:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/87909-speciale-commissie-prostitutie-san-nicolas

Google translation:

Special Committee on Prostitution San Nicolas

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18 2011 10:14

ORANGE CITY - The European Day against trafficking has also been repeated in Aruba today. With extra attention in the media, leaflets and putting up posters asking the Task Force Human Trafficking and Smuggling renewed attention to the hotline launched in April and the awareness campaign "Open your Eyes". Tomorrow starts a three-day conference and show in a press conference this morning that there is a committee formed within the task force that focuses on prostitution in San Nicolas.

According to National Coordinator for Human Trafficking and smuggling Jeanette Richardson-Perch is the committee due to the recent audit by the government in the red light district of San Nicolas. Consequently, according to her anyway of issues that may be related to trafficking or may cause. Perch says that the question whether the government is also working on prevention in the sex industry. This is because global research shows that this sector very vulnerable to trafficking. The coordinator said that the establishment of a separate committee within the task force will now be looking at the situation is particularly so in San Nicolas. Furthermore, in the countries where most prostitutes come from Colombia and Venezuela, information material. Women from these countries can therefore advance about the hotline in Aruba and what to do when they are exploited for example. Yet it remains difficult Baars says, because women often only for a short time here and in rotation on the other islands to work. Abuse also means that they will not be accepted and thus susceptible to falling income, which is significant compared to the situation in their homeland, to go wrong.

Lucrative

Because trafficking is lucrative, says the coordinator. It provides the most profitable in crime, more than drug trafficking. "If a person is operating, is about $ 250,000 a year profit," quantifies perch. Trafficking is also often associated with money laundering. This is one of the issues which the conference is to start tomorrow. Friday is also the conference entirely dedicated to the victims of child labor or courted as a victim in the sex industry. Baars: "We are in Aruba yet to do before, but that does not mean that you must be blind. If it occurs worldwide, it would be foolish to say that this is not happening. "The conference attracts by her people from abroad. All the more because it co-organized by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security with a lot of expertise in that area. For although the phenomenon of trafficking and smuggling in many global knowledge, is in many professionals in police, justice and treatment still unknown what is in means and how to assist victims.

The citizens' awareness, since the government is already in April this year actively embarked on a campaign and hotline. Since then, according to perch, but also two reports to the hotline received, which also yielded no new cases. There are, however, the task force in the meantime announced two new cases, both are about possible exploitation and are now being investigated. One is a domestic help and the other one personeellid in a supermarket. The task force also gave in April to investigate high risk such as construction, supermarkets and so the sex industry. Baars: "We are still looking for someone who can perform. We try to collaborate with the University of Aruba, perhaps a student could do this. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: October 19, 2011, 10:37:39 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111017/8726/Hues_comisario_a_nenga_e_peticion_di_e_Americano_Gary_Giordano_pa_bay_den

Papiamentu translation:

judge comisario owing to deny the peticion of the americano gary giordano for bay in freedom

13 hora happen come across, 17 of october 2011 10:08

monday morning after of owing to revisa all the documentonan judge comisario owing to rechasa the peticion of gary giordano for being poni in freedom in immediate.

http://issuu.com/boletinextra/docs/diamars_18_oktober_2011

October 18, 2011 Solo di Pueblo Front Page

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: October 20, 2011, 12:21:41 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/87909-speciale-commissie-prostitutie-san-nicolas

Google translation:

Special Committee on Prostitution San Nicolas

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18 2011 10:14

ORANGE CITY - The European Day against trafficking has also been repeated in Aruba today. With extra attention in the media, leaflets and putting up posters asking the Task Force Human Trafficking and Smuggling renewed attention to the hotline launched in April and the awareness campaign "Open your Eyes". Tomorrow starts a three-day conference and show in a press conference this morning that there is a committee formed within the task force that focuses on prostitution in San Nicolas.

According to National Coordinator for Human Trafficking and smuggling Jeanette Richardson-Perch is the committee due to the recent audit by the government in the red light district of San Nicolas. Consequently, according to her anyway of issues that may be related to trafficking or may cause. Perch says that the question whether the government is also working on prevention in the sex industry. This is because global research shows that this sector very vulnerable to trafficking. The coordinator said that the establishment of a separate committee within the task force will now be looking at the situation is particularly so in San Nicolas. Furthermore, in the countries where most prostitutes come from Colombia and Venezuela, information material. Women from these countries can therefore advance about the hotline in Aruba and what to do when they are exploited for example. Yet it remains difficult Baars says, because women often only for a short time here and in rotation on the other islands to work. Abuse also means that they will not be accepted and thus susceptible to falling income, which is significant compared to the situation in their homeland, to go wrong.

Lucrative

Because trafficking is lucrative, says the coordinator. It provides the most profitable in crime, more than drug trafficking. "If a person is operating, is about $ 250,000 a year profit," quantifies perch. Trafficking is also often associated with money laundering. This is one of the issues which the conference is to start tomorrow. Friday is also the conference entirely dedicated to the victims of child labor or courted as a victim in the sex industry. Baars: "We are in Aruba yet to do before, but that does not mean that you must be blind. If it occurs worldwide, it would be foolish to say that this is not happening. "The conference attracts by her people from abroad. All the more because it co-organized by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security with a lot of expertise in that area. For although the phenomenon of trafficking and smuggling in many global knowledge, is in many professionals in police, justice and treatment still unknown what is in means and how to assist victims.

The citizens' awareness, since the government is already in April this year actively embarked on a campaign and hotline. Since then, according to perch, but also two reports to the hotline received, which also yielded no new cases. There are, however, the task force in the meantime announced two new cases, both are about possible exploitation and are now being investigated. One is a domestic help and the other one personeellid in a supermarket. The task force also gave in April to investigate high risk such as construction, supermarkets and so the sex industry. Baars: "We are still looking for someone who can perform. We try to collaborate with the University of Aruba, perhaps a student could do this. "

http://www.diario.aw/2011/10/aruba-tambe-lo-duna-atencion-e-siman-aki-na-e-tema-%E2%80%9Ctrafico-ilegal-di-sernan-humano%E2%80%9D/

Papiamentu translation:

aruba also will give atencion the week here at the exercise “trafico ilegal of sernan humano”

publication: wednesday, 19 october 2011.

categoria: general

minister arthur dowers: lema: “habri do you wowo… (Open your eyes)”

oranjestad (aan) – minister of husticia mr. arthur dowers, owing to as one conferencia of prensa tuesday morning, in sitting-room of prensa of gobierno, relaciona cu owing to atencion cu will wordo give the week here, at the exercise “traficacion ilicito of personanan”, provided that conexion cu 18 of october cu is the day cu kingdom dutch is reconoce the mature here. was present also hof inspector of kpa sra. janet richardson-baars, coordinador for aruba of the departamento contra traficacion of person in we country, y sra. mr. caroline meaux, consehero on the exercise of traficacion ilegal of person, for ministerio of husticia. minister dowers owing to cuminza for splica cu day 20 of june of the year here at sint marten all minister of husticia, of kingdom dutch, esta of the netherlands, curacao, aruba y sint maarten owing to company one protocol or carta of entendimento, where owing to word cu they will take day 18 of october for give atencion at the exercise of “traficacion ilicito of hende”. the dignatario owing to tell cu prensa is much important in the proceso of concientizacion of we comunidad for thing is deal the fenomeno of traficacion of personanan in we country.

the mandatario owing to tell cu is conoci cu at europa, on the date here, they're dedica atencion at the exercise here, y dentro of mou owing to stay word cu not only will place this on paper, y trece in prensa, but also cu will take cierto pasonan cu will have to arrive at one best constitucion y one sistema of prevencion on the fenomeno here, cu is extremely important y cu is tumando lugar mundialmente.

the dignatario owing to indica cu the pace cu aruba owing to give is extremely important for give contenido at the mou, y because; minister the wanted owing to show on the compromiso cu people of aruba have for cu the exercise here in we country y in we region.

past owing to subraya cu at instant cu past owing to company the mou past owing to compromete at haci all posible for pasonan wordo take at aruba for combati the fenomeno here, y esey owing to haci cu we country owing to achieve reconocimento of departamento of estado of merca, for her trabao cu we country is haciendo where cu the is comunica cu the other partnernan of kingdom dutch more close of aruba, cu is sint maarten y curacao, for conhuntamente march the trayectoria for percura for they also can arrive at one dado instant at the same level cu aruba owing to arrive, on combatimento of trafico of being human in we country.

according the dignatario this is one exercise cu is stay live internacionalmente, comokiera cu the is one of the violacionnan of more flagrante of the derecho fundamental of the being human y one of the formanan more denigrante for a, at instant cu they're kite his freedom for use because; esclavo y haci cosnan more denigrante for one being human.

minister dowers owing to señala cu in we country much person is tell cu this do not one mature, but according the dignatario we have to is conciente cu if can is one mature at aruba, y as we eye y oreanan open, as is wordo show in the poster of promocion, cu will wordo present the dianan here cu will enfoca on the exercise menciona, because if know happen close we also, only we do not mire all hour y much trip we do not conciente of thing we have to look at.

the mandatario owing to indica cu at the momentonan here have conferencianan at europa is tumando lugar for give more atencion at the aspecto here, already cu at instant cu departamentonan of husticia, ministerionan of husticia y cuerpo policial owing to cuminza compronde the matter they owing to cuminza achieve also various caso.

exercise central the year here is stay, naturally, combatimento of the problematica here at europa y various organizacion cu is atende cu victimanan y posible victimanan of the traficacion ilegal of person.

minister dowers owing to indica cu thing is tumando lugar at europa, where the problem is mucho more big y more big cu in we region y we country, but equal we have to give more atencion at combatimento of this, y assure con for atende cu the victimanan cu have to is central.

aruba, provided that todo caso, owing to instrui his departamento encarga cu control of ilegalidad in we country, cu have to have one protocol specifico for atende cu one person cu posiblemente owing to become victima, or cu autoridadnan is conciente cu owing to become victima of trafico of person, if have the pruebanan, the regimen for deal they're completamente various, cu the person cu simplemente owing to scoge for arrive aruba, stay ilegal, y haci cosnan in we country cu is provided that pugna cu we leynan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: October 22, 2011, 12:17:43 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/october_20__2011

October 20, 2011 The Morning News

Front Page and Page 2

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: October 22, 2011, 04:53:04 PM »

Dolf Richardson - same ol cover-up corrupt players

Robyn's loved-ones better start setting off some fires or their going to find themselves still wondering what happened to their daughter when Aruba lets Gary Giordano go free like they did Kalpoes and Joran.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: October 22, 2011, 07:44:10 PM »

the guy in the straw hat dancing with robyn,full face kinda of in the back,mid way of center
i dont see robyn,only G and straw hat dude

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=229129897128331&set=a.228730657168255.54074.208457142528940&type=1&theater

I wonder who he is????

7/31/2011 Moomba Beach Balashi Bash

This may be really reaching, but the thought crossed my mind the minute I saw him so I'm putting it out here. 

And yes, I do know it's not the same hat.

In reading about him, so many things made me go hmmmm....could it be? 
JMO

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Ricardo Antonio Reinoso Thanks, CJ, for writing this; very well said and to the point. I can never grasp fully what it is you're going through, as I can never fully put myself in your shoes. But I can tell you that as a friend of Robyn in DC, she and I were just becoming good friends, and through all that I saw more and more of how beautiful of a person she is. She has been very supportive of me and always been there to listen when I needed her, just as I am there for her now. So please let me--and everyone else know--what else it is we can do for her, you, the family, and Richard. Thank you for posting this, I know she's grateful you've been there for her, and please know my thoughts and prayers are forever with her, you, Richard, and all her family and friends.
5 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

http://www.facebook.com/musicmandc?sk=info

Ricardo Antonio Reinoso

Basic Information

Sex   Male

Networks   
International Monetary Fund, Obama for America

Contact Information
Facebook   http://facebook.com/musicmandc

http://www.washingtonlife.com/issues/may-2008/washington_social_diary/page92.php

Of course, if the folk-alt band thing doesn’t pan out there is always the path of internationally renowned DJ. Ricardo Antonio Reinoso founded THE DJ LAB in conjunction with the National Music Center (801 K St. NW) to offer would-be beat boys and girls, and Ibiza junkies the chance to perfect the real “art of spin.” For $250, I registered for five classes starting in mid-May. With any luck, I’ll be discovered by Deep Dish manager and fellow Contrarian Arash Shirazi. Mental note number two: Remember to buy headphones, pumas, a funky hat, and extra Carhartt t-shirts.

http://ricardoforacure.wordpress.com/about/

About Ricardo
Posted by musicmandc.

2010 LLS Man of the Year Candidate

Born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and one of five proud sons of Peruvian immigrants, Ricardo always strives to live the fullest life possible while empowering and inspiring those he meets along the way. Struggling early in life when stricken with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, Ricardo turned to running, basketball, and soccer as his saving graces. After becoming an Eagle Scout and graduating from high school in Tulsa, he went on to undergraduate studies at Washington University in St. Louis and studied abroad in Spain and France. After saving money working back home in Tulsa, he moved to Washington, DC, in 1996 and has ever since been an active member in the community. In DC, he has worked in the international finance arena at the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, while pursuing his passion for deejaying. He co-founded Latino-focused Radiofutura.com, Inc. (a pioneering internet-radio company in the late 90s), founded Nuvo Music and the Eden Experience (collectives of local and national artists and musicians), served as consultant to both the Winter Music Conference in Miami Beach and the National Music Center in DC, created and supervised the curriculum for the DJ Lab (a DJ school in downtown DC), co-organized various local creative events such as Pecha Kucha and X, and served as MC at the Adams Morgan Day Festival. His most recent achievement was in Florida as a staff member of President Obama’s campaign. His present-day, ongoing endeavors include filmmaking (currently as Executive Producer for Wayfinder Films’ and Stephen King’s “Flowers for Norma”), an online travel company Vida Vacations, and a social entrepreneurial project called CHEF (Creating Hope and Empowerment through Food), whose aim is to bring together local non-profits to train formerly incarcerated individuals in building and running their own restaurants here in our nation’s capital.

http://askmissa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/mw-winter-cocktail-2011-019-2.jpg
(far right)

http://creativesdc.com/profile/RicardoReinoso
http://www.nuvomusic.com/

http://www.bisnow.com/washington_dc_the_scene_news_story.php?p=3583
(3rd picture down)

Not sure, but I think this may be him too...

http://www.fotolog.com/rreinoso/30869399

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: October 22, 2011, 08:32:43 PM »

Robyn's loved-ones better start setting off some fires or their going to find themselves still wondering what happened to their daughter when Aruba lets Gary Giordano go free like they did Kalpoes and Joran.

I've been thinking the same.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 22, 2011, 09:47:39 PM »

Ribbit

Gary Giordano my walk and evidence collected by Aruban LE that could provide Robyn's family a measure of closure may never surface.

Janet

+++++

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle (Kingman) sent to Jug and I in December …

"I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson."

Source:  ldstlou - Gold Monkey Forum

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 22, 2011, 11:02:29 PM »

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18327432#18327432
Robyn and Jenna

http://www.facebook.com/jenna.luise

http://www.redropedc.com/

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2119873650114&set=a.2042956527234.111764.1643978475&type=3&permPage=1

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1771788811396.2098715.1139540430&type=3

Shadowroom 5.27.11
By ShadowRoom Dc (Albums) · Updated about 5 months ago · Taken at Shadowroom

Several pictures of Jenna at the link...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: October 23, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Ed Spicer
Has there been a media push or posters distributed about her. I am a licensed PI who was in Aruba since 10/13 & I saw or heard nothing about her! I spoke to relatives before leaving the states offering my help Pro-Bono. I have been following the case while in the US but I found it strange to not hear anything in Aruba. Are the Aruban authorities doing anything or just blowing smoke?
Like ·  · 19 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 23, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »

So are they still seeking help from witnesses?

What about that white car?

Well I guess it wouldn't look good for tourists to see posters about an American woman that's been missing for nearly three months now would it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.