March 29, 2024, 03:32:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544371 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: October 23, 2011, 12:19:03 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

::snipping2::

Ed Spicer
Has there been a media push or posters distributed about her. I am a licensed PI who was in Aruba since 10/13 & I saw or heard nothing about her! I spoke to relatives before leaving the states offering my help Pro-Bono. I have been following the case while in the US but I found it strange to not hear anything in Aruba. Are the Aruban authorities doing anything or just blowing smoke?
Like ·  · 19 hours ago

http://www.piengine.com/member/1069/

Ocean States Investigative Group, LLC   
Address:   39 Dodge St., # 236, Beverly, MA 01915
Phone:   978-473-4154
Fax:   978-236-7252
E-mail:   Send Email
Web site:   

Firm Profile:
Full serivce private investigative firm. 

Area of Expertise:
Accident investigation
Background investigation
Corporate investigation
Criminal investigations
Surveillance
General investigations
Infidelity / Cheating Spouse
Insurance fraud
Missing Persons
Public Records
Workers Compensation

Affiliations / Organizations:
NCISS, MLPIA, NALI, BACE, NLLI

Region of Coverage:
Mass, Maine & New Hampshire

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 23, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »

http://www.oceanstatesinv.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ocean-States-Investigative-Group-LLC/113964188615252

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 23, 2011, 03:02:08 PM »

https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: October 23, 2011, 03:38:02 PM »

http://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/1784.htm

Summons for oral examination
A summons for oral examination is a court document saying you must attend court on a specific date to answer questions about your financial circumstances.
The creditor takes this action to get information about your income, expenses, assets and debts. This helps them decide what they can do to get the money back.

The summons
Only a creditor who has an order against you for a debt can request a summons for oral examination. The creditor will send you a summons. The summons will tell you that you must go to court on a particular day and time. You will have to answer, on oath, questions about your income, expenses, assets and debts.
You must go to the court at the time specified. If you do not go, a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
Only a creditor can cancel the oral examination. You will get a small sum of money to help with the cost of getting to court.
You must take with you any documents named on the summons, for example, bank books, bills and pay slips. Take along any evidence that may help your situation.

The oral examination
The examination usually happens in an office, not in open court. (If you did not appear at an earlier appointment, the examination may take place in open court.)
The court registrar will ask you questions about your financial circumstances. The creditor’s representative may also ask you questions. No one else can ask you questions.
See ‘Oral examination – what will I be asked?’ (link below) for the types of questions you may be asked. Take some time to work out your answers in advance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 23, 2011, 04:14:41 PM »

https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1464155#msg1464155

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=58466FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

Circuit Court of Maryland
Go Back
Case Information

Court System:   Circuit Court for Montgomery County - Domestic System
Case Number:   58466FL Sub Type: DOMESTIC FAMILY
Date Filed:   11/08/2006
Case Status:   CLOSED
Plaintiff Information

(Each Alias, Address, and Attorney for the Plaintiff is displayed)
Name:   FORESTER, RICHARD A
Address:   1344 JEFFERSON STREET NW
WASHINGTON DC 20011

Attorney(s) for the Plaintiff

Name:   FORESTER, JOHN GORDON JR
Address:   1914 SUNDERLAND PLACE NW
WASHINGTON DC 20036
Phone:   202-293-3353

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
I come from a family of trial attorneys....I believe in the legal system here in the US, just want to know if u believe his story?
Thursday at 8:32pm · Like ·  1 person

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 24, 2011, 12:54:00 AM »

ROBYN GARDNER
MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011

WHERE IS ROBYN?   ::justice2NJ:: 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 24, 2011, 01:03:52 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/gary-giordano-aruba-lawyer-chris-lejuez-robyn-gardner

The Prosecution 'Won't Have A Slam Dunk,' Claims Gary Giordano's Aruban Lawyer   
Posted on Oct 24, 2011 @ 04:00AM   
By Radar Staff

The prime suspect in the murder of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner is due back in court for a hearing later this week, but Gary Giordano's defense lawyer exclusively revealed that the prosecution still has a tough challenge, if he is eventually charged.

"They won’t have a slam dunk, I can assure you," Aruban defense attorney Chris Lejuez told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"I am not confident that he will never been charged, but I am confident that if he is that I will have a lot of things to say regarding this case," he said adamantly.

PHOTOS: Robyn Gardner And Richard Forester In Happier Times

Giordano will appear in court for a closed door hearing on Friday where the prosecution will present their argument to keep him detained longer, but as Lejuez explained, "The judge doesn’t need any new hard evidence to keep him. The bar is not set any higher to detain him.

"It is the job of us, the defense, to prepare an argument to persuade the judge not to keep him."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: October 24, 2011, 01:29:53 PM »

texasmom great work heh heh

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 24, 2011, 02:47:36 PM »

Thanks Kermit!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: October 24, 2011, 06:06:41 PM »

http://www.dushi-curacao.info/news-aruba/giordano-opnieuw-voor-rechter.html

Google translation:

GIORDANO AGAIN RIGHT

POSTED IN NEWS ARUBA

ORANGE CITY - The American Gary Giordano (50) Monday to appear before the magistrate. It is because his detention by 60 days off. The Public Prosecutor (OM) is expected to re-apply for an extension of his detention.

Extending this time with more than 30 days. The new lawyer of the accused, Chris Lejuez, had previously hinted that he was a request for extension of detention will challenge. A request of his other lawyer, Michael Lopez, earlier this month at Giordano at liberty to get rejected by the court. The suspect sits down since August 5 when authorities arrested him as he tried to leave the country. He is suspected of involvement in the disappearance and presumed death of his companion Robyn Gardner also American (35). The case gets a lot of media attention, especially in the United States, where a comparison is drawn with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005. After a night out during her vacation in Aruba Natalee disappeared without a trace. She was last seen with Joran van der Sloot, who remains the prime suspect in this case. Joran is currently in the Peruvian prison on suspicion of killing Stephany Flores, a student who last year on May 30 in the room of Joran was found dead.

Economic impacts

By the media coverage of the disappearance case Gardner are some American journalists traveled to Aruba to this report on the matter. Similarly, radio station WTOP, which include the U.S. capital Washington to hear. Reporter Del Waters doing cursory research on the economic impact that this second disappearance on our island. He interviews including tourists, who indicate wanting to know what happened. In one of the interviews he leaves a restaurant owner to speak, and they were not to want to be named. Waters asks for the reaction when the owner learned that another American tourist went missing. "I was like, no again. We can not. "According to Waters, the island finally recovered from the effects of the Holloway disappearance. The Aruban economy by the new disappearance may be hit again. "And 70 to 80 percent for American tourists," stresses Waters.

Traceless

Gardner disappeared on Aug. 2 near Baby Beach. According to Giordano are on that day after four o'clock in the afternoon to snorkel along the sea behind the former Nanki Country Club. The pair touched by the accused in trouble by the "rough seas" and he managed with difficulty to reach land. When he learned that Gardner was not with him and he could not find her. Or so says Giordano different explanations. He hit the alarm at Rum Reef restaurant where previously they had been together at the bar, so you can see the published security images of the restaurant. Despite intensive searches, both at sea and on land, but no trace was found of Gardner. Authorities relied not the story of Giordano and kept him several days later when he tried to leave the country. Approximately two weeks later, extensive searches on land held by the police, fire and police recruits. Again, this yielded no evidence. Earlier this month, a special search dog team from the Netherlands and was flown over one week found in the coastal area where Gardner was last seen. This did not directly discoveries, but the findings shall be reported to the Public after which it will decide on further action.

Article Source:  AMIGOE

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: October 25, 2011, 12:29:21 AM »

Ed Spicer
Has there been a media push or posters distributed about her. I am a licensed PI who was in Aruba since 10/13 & I saw or heard nothing about her! I spoke to relatives before leaving the states offering my help Pro-Bono. I have been following the case while in the US but I found it strange to not hear anything in Aruba. Are the Aruban authorities doing anything or just blowing smoke?
Like ·  · 19 hours ago

Michelle Marie B I just left Aruba and have not seen one poster or picture of her there
5 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: October 25, 2011, 09:14:08 AM »

Thanks Kermit!   

Texasmom........

Helen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: October 25, 2011, 03:12:28 PM »

Thanks Kermit!   

Texasmom........

Helen

awwww, thanks Helen!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 25, 2011, 05:49:36 PM »

Ed Spicer
Like ·  · 19 hours ago

Michelle Marie B I just left Aruba and have not seen one poster or picture of her there
5 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

And you probably won't. Dilma Arrends was on the boards doing everything to stop Richard Forester from posting about Robyn. Same ol tactics she did with Natalee. Someone in Holland was looking/watching Dilma.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: October 26, 2011, 08:58:08 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053869/Robyn-Gardner-missing-Gary-Giordano-buried-lover-alive-Aruba-dogs-grave.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Robyn Gardner was buried alive in a dog’s grave dug up by her lover who taped a plastic bag over her head, the National Enquirer claims.
The allegation is the latest sensational development in the story of the Maryland woman, 35, who vanished two months ago while on holiday with Gary Giordano in Aruba.
Authorities have been searching for her since August and Giordano, 50, is currently being held in jail as they suspect he was involved in her death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053869/Robyn-Gardner-missing-Gary-Giordano-buried-lover-alive-Aruba-dogs-grave.html#ixzz1bwHtU2YW     ::snipping2::

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 26, 2011, 11:35:47 PM »

Thanks Curly...I read it earlier and I just hope to goodness that's not true.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: October 26, 2011, 11:50:16 PM »

I also read it earlier and found it to be upsetting and unbelievable.  So, if it is true, why haven't they found Robyn? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: October 27, 2011, 11:40:20 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/missing-aruba-woman-robyn-gardner-buried-alive-giordano

MISSING ARUBA WOMAN BURIED ALIVE!

(snip)

IN a monstrous twist to a horrendous crime, Aruban police now believe that miss­ing Maryland beauty ROBYN GARDNER was buried alive.

The ENQUIRER has learned ex­clusively that authorities received an anonymous but credible phone tip that the blonde beauty was buried – while still breathing – in a dog’s grave.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: October 27, 2011, 01:54:48 PM »

I think that paper is kind of like the National Enquirer and Star. Sensationalized, but you never know.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: October 27, 2011, 03:20:32 PM »

I think that paper is kind of like the National Enquirer and Star. Sensationalized, but you never know.

I think so too..I read this earlier too and am hoping that it is completely false.what a horrible death that would have been...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.