March 28, 2024, 11:32:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544233 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #700 on: November 12, 2011, 12:25:15 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-interview-boyfriend-fears-robyn-gardner-sold-AS-sex-slave

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! BOYFRIEND FEARS ROBYN GARDNER SOLD AS SEX SLAVE!
Published on: November 11, 2011
By JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

Missing Maryland tourist ROBYN GARDNER is ALIVE but being forced to work as a prostitute in a South American brothel!

That’s the nightmare Richard Forester, Gardner’s devastated boyfriend, has had to live with every day since the blonde beauty vanished on Aug. 2. He believes she was lured to Aruba and sold into white slavery by Gary Giordano, the man being held in an Aruban prison and under investigation for Robyn’s disappearance.

As The ENQUIRER recently reported, Aruban cops have been following a lead that Robyn was buried alive by Giordano, but Forester believes she is still alive.

“Police are barking up the wrong tree by search­ing all over the island for Robyn’s body,” Forester, a 41-year- old financial exec­utive recruiter from Mary­land, told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “I be­lieve she was drugged and sold into a prostitution ring by Gary Giordano, and hasn’t been on the island since Aug. 2.”

::snipping2::

Yes, Nikki is correct...I remembered those statements by Richard Forester about the National Enquirer's prior article about Robyn.

BUT, then he decides to give them an exclusive interview? 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Billy Best
check out the new ''news'' from the national enquirer. hmm where have we heard that before? when i heard back in august this woman was missing and or presumed murdered i had a strong feeling sadly no trace of her would be found just like the others who disappeared in aruba. natalee holloway of course ,willard bud larson , gary makings, max devries. just toname a few. something is seriously not right down there. still praying for you Robyn. stay strong fam
Like ·  · October 27 at 11:42am ·

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba It's the NE...I put no credence in what they report. She (and the rest of them) may not even be on the island IMO. We will get the truth and thank you for your support. RF
October 27 at 11:58am · Like ·  1

Stacy Mattson just read a story that says an anonimous tip came through saying that he buried her alive...
October 27 at 12:15pm · Like

Ed Spicer Good, i hope all 5000 people call my business line with a investigation for us or a tip about Robyn & we can bring her home for the holidays!!!
October 27 at 12:16pm · Like ·  3

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎@ Stacy...it's the National Enquirer reporting this. DO people really believe what that rag reports? RF
October 27 at 12:24pm · Like

Stacy Mattson oh isee....sorry i was reading it on foxnews...didnt notice they were citing the enquirer.
October 27 at 12:25pm · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Yes...I saw the Fox News report, but they did mention that the NE was reporting it. Sickens me. RF
October 27 at 12:28pm · Like

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: November 12, 2011, 12:42:48 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carla-Baron/130633511328

Derek Cavan Theres Ken now being accused of people trafficking out of MD.
20 hours ago · Like

Amber Garrett Brown all they are doing by spreading stupid rumors are taking the spotlight off of the real victim and suspect, they will continue to do this until they have no one supporting Robyn's whereabouts including Le! You can't cry wolf!
20 hours ago · Like

Derek Cavan They dont fool us Amber.Thats where the friction lies!
20 hours ago · Like

Amber Garrett Brown Derek it is sad that such people would cry wolf and say such when in reality they are probably hiding more than we know! JMO
20 hours ago · Like

Derek Cavan There are always motives behind madness Amber.Thats a fact!
20 hours ago · Like ·  1

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: November 12, 2011, 12:50:28 PM »

Wonder how much the NE paid Richard for his interview 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 12, 2011, 01:08:13 PM »

Posted on Carla Baron's facebook:

Nikki Bloum
Interesting email

Nikki:
1. See note below. I'm going to follow up on this. It sickens me that nobody takes this seriously.
2. I thought his latest attack on you hilarious. He's now speaking for Robyn from the grave, I guess, but I also thought you might find his recent article funny. The magazine he trashed for so long as a "rag" is now offering him exclusive interviews.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-interview-boyfriend-fears-robyn-gardner-sold-AS-sex-slave3.
When is Carla going to share the next round of RF dirt? I was hoping the next round scares him so much that he's trying to "cash out" with the National Enquirer assuming he'll be kicked to the curb. Is it real or just Carla blowing smoke?
Name withheld
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:28 PM
Subject: Complaint
To: sean@stayclassy.org
Sean:
For several days you have understood that the Robyn Gardner Foundation is not an approved 501c3 organization yet stayclassy.org continues to let them fraudulently portray themselves as such. Richard Forester is on TV and soliciting online and every time someone donates through stayclass.org, your site says the verbage below. If this is not resolved by end of day Monday, I will take a screen shot and send to the MD Attorney General and the Internal Revenue Service.

The Robyn Gardner Foundation

We are a U.S. 501 (c)3 organization
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. The Robyn Gardner Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on you
U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Forward
Name withheld

11:18 PM (11 hours ago)
to me
In light of the recent developments, the comments from Sean on RG's family is very
interesting.
Name With held

Date: Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: Complaint
To: Sean Chisholm <sean@stayclassy.org>
Thank you for correcting the mistake and understand your position. Stay tuned b/c in time, a blockbuster story will break on these folks.

Name withheld
On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Sean Chisholm <sean@stayclassy.org> wrote:

Dear Name withheld,
Thanks for reaching out to express your concern. The language that you are quoting is automatically loaded based upon the selection each nonprofit makes during registration with our site (e.g. they select whether or not they are a 501(c)(3)). This is not a situation where we are consciously making a representation about a given organization; apparently the wrong selection was made. Now that you've pointed it out, we will fix it. I have followed up on concerns that were raised about the Robyn Gardner Foundation by contacting the legal guardian of Robyn Gardner's estate directly. She told me over the phone that neither she nor the family has a problem with Richard Forester or the Foundation. Absent proof of wrongdoing, we have no basis to cancel the foundation's account. Thank you for pointing out the mistake though, we will correct it promptly.
Wishing You the Best,
Sean Chisholm

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-interview-boyfriend-fears-robyn-gardner-sold-AS-
www.nationalenquirer.com
Like ·  · Share · 15 minutes ago ·

Interesting...   

I think the legal guardian of the estate is Robyn's cousin, who traveled to Aruba with Christina Jones to look for Robyn. 

Court document of the Guardianship hearing:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=10C11002603&loc=67&detailLoc=CC

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/the-mystifying-twists-turns-in-the-search-for-robyn-gardner/

Monday, September 5, 2011 4:44 AM PDT

“Hello Carla. My name is Christina Jones. I am Robyns roommate. I know that Richard is driving you MAD. I totally get it. I have my own opinion about him but that is neither here nor there…I am just trying very hard to bring justice on robyns behalf. I am now in Aruba with Kelly (Robyns Cousin)…I am here to try and find her.

I can't put my finger on it at the moment, but either a friend or "cousin" of Robyn's also went to Aruba with Robyn's mother, Andrea Colson... in the first days after Robyn's disappearance IIRC.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 12, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »

I've wondered the same.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 12, 2011, 03:58:45 PM »

Carla Baron
Receiving tons of email this a.m. where people who know him personally are applauding my latest article on Richard Forester. I will post below. #RobynGardner
Like ·  · Share · 42 minutes ago ·
4 people like this.

Carla Baron Message:

I have a personal connection to RF. I wished from the moment I saw his face on TV in the RG case that someone would get the word out about him. Thank you. I have personally stayed out of this to protect my family. All the "dirt" that is dug up is true. I have no doubts that he has something to do with this. I prefer to stay private, like I said, to protect my family. But thank you! Please keep spreading the word about this pathological fraud of a man.

[Name Withheld for Privacy]
41 minutes ago · Like ·  1

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 12, 2011, 04:34:21 PM »

I've wondered the same.   

Me too.   I say at least $500

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: November 13, 2011, 01:57:58 AM »

One of the many posts about the slanderous lies being spewed on a page they dared to call "Justice for Robyn"

But he's so worried about Robyn?   

Not hardly, imo.

Such a liar, he even lies about the simplest of things.

(I snipped the other lies in this post)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Robyn/244376155618784

AFTER that post, there are at least 20 newer posts by him.

Delusional, and despicable imo.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: November 13, 2011, 01:47:26 PM »

Q: Do you have a definition of Internet crime that I can refer to?
Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to consumers. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been defrauded of money or goods?
If you believe you are the victim of an Internet crime, or if you are aware of an attempted crime, you can file a complaint on our website.
http://www.ic3.gov/contact/default.aspx
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: November 13, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »

Q: Do you have a definition of Internet crime that I can refer to?
Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to consumers. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been defrauded of money or goods?
If you believe you are the victim of an Internet crime, or if you are aware of an attempted crime, you can file a complaint on our website.
http://www.ic3.gov/contact/default.aspx

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 13, 2011, 02:46:45 PM »

"are tax deductible" vs "will be tax deductible"

Carla Baron Someone [Name Withheld for Privacy] just emailed this statement from Sean @ StayClassy.org a few moments ago about The Robyn Gardner Foundation:

http://carlabaron.net/RF_file/RG-Foundation1.JPG
about an hour ago · Like

http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=160571

Dear friends and family,

Please help support The Robyn Gardner Foundation in our quest to find Robyn, who went missing in Aruba on August 2nd, 2011. Robyn is an incredible woman and her disappearance has no answers thus far. Family, friends and loved ones are devastated and desperate to find Robyn and bring her home immediately. This is a tragedy that needs to be solved as soon as possible and Robyn deserves all the help we can give her so that she can come home. 

Any donation will help, but by giving a $10 or $20 recurring monthly donation, you’ll be ensuring the long-tem success of the organization in our efforts not only to locate Robyn and bring her home, but to help other missing persons as well. The funds will be used for extensive searching, reward money and to utilize all resources possible to find Robyn initially and then others that are victims both domestically and internationally. All donations will be tax deductable and serve a much needed cause - TO BRING ROBYN HOME. We are a small organization that has been inspired by Robyn. Her disappearance has gained worldwide attention and made many of us aware of the horrible things that can happen to any one of us at any time.

Even if you can’t make a donation, please help us reach our goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter.  Even better, please send an email to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to this page!

Thank you for your help in bringing Robyn home. Once the ultimate goal of bringing her home has been accomplished, we will put our focus on others that need our assistance. We will also be conducting fund raisers as needed, so please check back often to stay up to date on our efforts.

https://www.stayclassy.org/checkout/donation?cid=7005

Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The Robyn Gardner Foundation & our online fundraising partner, StayClassy, makes the security and confidentiality of your information our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations.

What shows up on my statement?
The donation you are making today will show up on your credit card statement as:DONATION . The Robyn Gardner Foundation has partnered with fundraising company, StayClassy, to process our online donations. Please visit stayclassy.org/charge to learn more about StayClassy's donation processing system.

Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. The Robyn Gardner Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.

Do I get a receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed. What is StayClassy?The Robyn Gardner Foundation uses StayClassy to process our online donations and power our fundraising software. StayClassy provides a secure platform to nonprofits that allows them to accept online contributions and manage donor relationships. You can learn more about StayClassy by visiting their website at www.stayclassy.org.

So now it's changed, not IS, or WILL BE, but MAYBE   
IF the IRS' hinkey meter doesn't max out as ours have; and it is approved.

https://www.stayclassy.org/checkout/donation?cid=7005

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 13, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: November 13, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11999.msg1463482#msg1463482

Copied from the Missing Robyn Gardner FB Wall on August 17th at 11:10am...

Quote the whole page as it has some interesting info, some of which has since been deleted:

Robyn Gardner

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Robyn-Gardner/268063119876935

Missing Robyn Gardner ·
Top Posts
Wall

John Elmendorf Her boyfriend himself had a domestic violence order put in place against him by his ex wife Ashley from April 2007 to April 2008. A woman who dated Giordano and filed a criminal complaint against him, Valerie Portney, also had a long running criminal case against ANOTHER psycho she was seeing named Bruce Kaplan, this guy was put in jail for violating domestic violence orders entered by the Court ordering him to stay away from her. ALL of the people centered around this case, Gardner, Giordano, Forester, and most of the women who have come forward who claimed to fate Giordano have ALL had domestic violence/peace order issues yet NONE of this is being reported. Someone needs to get on the phone to Nancy Grace before her show tomorrow night and let the true facts come out
12 hours ago ·  1 person

John Elmendorf
Here is an interesting tidbit I uncovered that you might find interesting. In 2009 her husband (Kenneth Gardner) filed for divorce from her. He was granted a divorce in 2009 and case was closed. Case was reopened in February of this year by ex husband who was petitioning Court to have the amount of alimony he was paying her lowered.....In June of this year the Court ordered the couple to take part in mediation to try and resolve the issue, and a hearing was scheduled for October of this year.....now suddenly she is "gone" and with her, so is his obligation to pay any more alimony......
Monday at 7:01pm · Like · Comment
Donald J. Murphy and Carrie Stauffer like this.

John Elmendorf Good God, these people who claim to be this woman's "friends" are just ignorant and in denial. No one is condemning her for the life she chose to live, nor judging her, but trust me, the FBI now knows ALL of the details of her life and her relationship with Giordano. He was never a "platonic" friend, and they were both mutual participants in a relationship where he provided her with support, money and gifts etc, in return for her spending time with him, in and out of bed. Is that wrong? it is not for us to judge, but all of these people trying to hide the nature of this womans relationship when it is wholly relevant to why she was with this nut in Aruba in the first place are just plain IGNORANT. Trust me, what will come out in time once the FBI has gone through all of his computer, phone bank and other records will paint a completely different picture of what these two people were doing together over the last two years....
12 hours ago

John Elmendorf
This scumbad owns a staffing company in DC area called "Leverage LLC"...he went to Univ of MD and was a graduate of Severna Park High School. He has had a sex profile on the adult sex site Adultfriendfinder for years.....guy is a complete wackjob, is into BDSM, violent sex, gets off on videotaping women while he is having sex with him etc....had several women file criminal charges against him for these same things, as well as stalking and threats of physical violence. WTF was this woman doing being involved with this low life?...and not only that, she has been involved with him for over a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 12 at 4:20pm · Like · Comment

John Elmendorf I'm telling you there is soooooooooo much more to this story about her relationship with this dude that her boyfriend, her roomate and even her family are keeping quiet about. When all the background about her involvement with him comes out people are gonna be shocked mark my words.
August 12 at 8:48pm ·  3 people

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 13, 2011, 07:51:39 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1459295#msg1459295

Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:40:03 PM

Richard Forester has since removed his posts from August 7th....

This is how it looks now...

http://www.facebook.com/ArubaFans?sk=wall

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/12/robyn-gardner-missing-aruba_n_926012.html

Four days after that post on the Aruba fans facebook page...

From the MSNBC video at the bottom of the article...

Richard Forester tells Matt Lauer that they'd been together for about 2 1/2 years, but only exclusively since January 2011.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 14, 2011, 12:49:05 AM »

Texasmom, thank you for the information from the FB...Great job! 

My goodness.... Why must everything to do with Aruba be so complicated? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: November 14, 2011, 12:51:17 AM »

Another good catch by Titch!  

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11999.msg1463488#msg1463488

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/12/robyn-gardner-missing-aruba_n_926012.html

John0211
12:21 PM on 8/14/2011
He owns a company called "Leverage LLC", if you google it or look for it on Linkedin you can find it. It is some kind of bullsh#t IT staffing company. He went to Univ of Maryland and also Severna Park High School. Guy is well known as a psycho on dating sites, including the adult sex site he is on called "Adultfrie ndfinder". ..word is that this Gardner woman met him on the adult sex site and NOT Match.com, her friends and family told the cops it was Match.com to keep her from looking like she was some kind of sew for money chick....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 14, 2011, 01:18:23 AM »

Texasmom, thank you for the information from the FB...Great job! 

My goodness.... Why must everything to do with Aruba be so complicated? 

You're welcome grace-land.   

Other than some of the shocking aspects of this case that are coming to light (some were expected, some not imo), the thing that bothers me the most is that it does seem that because of the cover up and failure to prosecute anyone in Natalee's case;  Aruba was the chosen destination for this crime.

The Aruban triangle strikes again.  One minute you're there...the next you're gone; poof!

Will no body, no case = No Justice for Robyn; as it has so far for Natalee?

I hope not.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: November 14, 2011, 01:24:53 AM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: November 14, 2011, 01:40:58 AM »

Aruba cannot afford to mess up this case.  I guess that we'll have to wait until the end of November to see how they have progressed with the investigation.  Also, it will be interesting to see what happened with the Federal grand jury regarding Giordano; there has been no news about it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 17, 2011, 12:51:12 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/

11/17/2011 Diario Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

national enquirer is tell cu police of aruba owing to achieve one tip cu robyn gardner owing to worde bury bibo

merca: the magazine national enquirer recientemente owing to publica one storia tocante the caso of desaparicion of robyn gardner at aruba. the magazine is tell cu police of aruba owing to achieve one tip anonimo but credible of one person cu is tell cu gardner owing to worde bury bibo for gary giordano.

pesey according enquirer, owing to cuminza one buskeda cu cacho.

according the informacion, the muher will owing to worde bury at cemetery of cacho y cu the cachonan special owing to give some possible sitio where the will can is bury.

autoridadnan will is planeando for investiga the lugarnan here.

the magazine is tell also cu fuentenan owing to tell cu the tip telefonico will owing to worde give for one mericano of alrededor of 40 ana cu several tattoo at his curpa, cu cabey dark cu curl.

the tip will owing to tell cu after cu giordano owing to beat y sofoca the muher, the will owing to dere in cemetery of cacho, bao of one of the cachonan cu owing to worde bury eynan.

just first cu past owing to end of fill the cemetery, the will owing to hear the muher is haci sonido, but past owing to dere so self. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.