March 28, 2024, 11:17:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544232 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: November 21, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »

Omg Kerm! I just remembered something! Look at your above post. In reading your post I was reminded of the Visibility Team. Well I saw where Westin was mentioned, ex gm. There's probably no connection but what if, just what if there is. Right about the time Robyn went missing there was some kind of gathering at the Westin, big gathering, CEOs & such. I still follow my instincts & it may not beca popular opinion, but I don't believe Guordano to ve the only one at fault fir Robyn's disappearance. I've said from the beginning that I believe there's a network involved. With Aruba's lackadaisical approach toward tackling narcotic trades & human trafficking, their island is a haven for criminal activity & money launderers.

Texasmom, good morning! Does anyone know who Giordano came in contact with shortly before their plane trip to Aruba? Who did they socialize with on the island? Wasn't it said there was another guy hanging around them when they went go that outdoor party/concert? wasn't it also said that they had dinner with another couple? I'm trying to remember. One thing I do know, I specifically remember reading something about the Westin around the time Robyn went missing. With all the inconsistencies surrounding Natalee's disappearance, I decided to look at everything happening around the time those students were there. So I did the same thing with Robyn's disappearance. Westin, I'm gonna look & see what I find. Have a busy day & night so more eyes are moi better than just my two.

Love ya monkeys & hope everyone has a great day!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #741 on: November 21, 2011, 10:08:01 AM »

http://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/1784.htm

Summons for oral examination
A summons for oral examination is a court document saying you must attend court on a specific date to answer questions about your financial circumstances.
The creditor takes this action to get information about your income, expenses, assets and debts. This helps them decide what they can do to get the money back.

The summons
Only a creditor who has an order against you for a debt can request a summons for oral examination. The creditor will send you a summons. The summons will tell you that you must go to court on a particular day and time. You will have to answer, on oath, questions about your income, expenses, assets and debts.
You must go to the court at the time specified. If you do not go, a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
Only a creditor can cancel the oral examination. You will get a small sum of money to help with the cost of getting to court.
You must take with you any documents named on the summons, for example, bank books, bills and pay slips. Take along any evidence that may help your situation.

The oral examination
The examination usually happens in an office, not in open court. (If you did not appear at an earlier appointment, the examination may take place in open court.)
The court registrar will ask you questions about your financial circumstances. The creditor’s representative may also ask you questions. No one else can ask you questions.
See ‘Oral examination – what will I be asked?’ (link below) for the types of questions you may be asked. Take some time to work out your answers in advance.
 ::snipping2::

Unless they postponed it again...this should be happening today.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12000.msg1480908#msg1480908

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: November 21, 2011, 10:19:00 AM »

Something else while I'm at it...

Dilma mentioned it was sad to compare Aruba to Mexico, lmao... Thanks Dilma for reminding me of something else I came across hahaha jokes on you my dear! There's a chick connected to Giordano. She's based in Canada. She "recruits" girls for "national pageants" (yeahmyassshedoes). Well she runs a "travel" business, too. Again I'm lmao bc this so called travel company is linked to the same date/match/bride company that Baezturd used. One of the trips with these matchmakers used to pair gals with guys, guy vs guy, gal vs gal, 2 gals vs 1 guy (you get the gust) - well guess where...Arooobuh! Those emm effers. I'm onto them & I can't be the only one. I'm just one person out of a million that gives a damn.

I don't believe that Forrester is the person he portrays himself to be. Again, I've said it since the beginning. Yeah, he's a recruit-her alright lmfao!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: November 21, 2011, 10:23:43 AM »

Thanks for the reminder Tex. I'll check back later. My son is being inducted into the NHS tonight, starts college in Jan, is in 10th grade, just lettered for the 4th time & I'm super proud! Hope he keeps his head on straight! Busy day, gotta run...

Anybody has anything to add, even if you think it's obscelete, add your input & findings anyway. We'll brainstorm together!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: November 21, 2011, 10:42:41 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/tip

GOT A TIP?

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER will pay you for good stories and juicy tips about celebrities. Just send a brief summary of your idea to us, and PLEASE - no fake photos from the Internet! You must include a valid e-mail address and contact information in order to receive your payment. Or, you can call us at 1-888-809-6799.

11/11/2011

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-interview-boyfriend-fears-robyn-gardner-sold-AS-sex-slave

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

10/27/2011 (Post has been deleted)

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba If anyone put's credence into the National Enquirer....I hope you re-think reality. It is a rag at best. ALl the stories they have written about Robyn's DISAPPEARANCE are false and their writers are dirty, uncaring souls that are out for personal gain and money. I wish there was a way to stop them...unfortunately only one person (Robyn) can (legally) do that and until we bring her home SAFE, we just have to put up with the horrific stories they post....no matter how disturbing they are. PLEASE don't post their articles on this page. It's hard enough dealing with all else, then having to reads those stories about what they say happened to Robyn....y ou can't even imagine the pain and anguish. Anyway, prayers and love. Still steadfast that Robyn will come home safely...no matter what ANYONE says. Always believe until proven otherwise. Thank you again for everyones support, prayers and well wishes for Robyn. RF....never give up.

::snipping2::

I've posted others that were still there (after the exclusive interview) but I knew I'd read this, and I finally found it...   

Screen shots 10/27/2011  (these were captured about a minute apart)

Same post captured later, this post is still there... 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: November 21, 2011, 11:06:39 AM »

GOT A TIP?

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER will pay you for good stories and juicy tips about celebrities. Just send a brief summary of your idea to us, and PLEASE - no fake photos from the Internet! You must include a valid e-mail address and contact information in order to receive your payment. Or, you can call us at 1-888-809-6799.
Yeah, I've got a tip for them and it's free of charge. Try being a responsible news outlet, have some actual facts and truth behind your stories. It's not that hard to do.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: November 21, 2011, 11:12:10 AM »

Gee thanks Titch, I've got a million things to do today and you had to go and make me start going hmmmm to several things...

Just kidding of course, I always appreciate your thought provoking posts!   

But I'll have to check on the things I'm thinking about later, too much to get done today!

Congrats to your son, I know how proud you must be!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: November 21, 2011, 11:36:05 AM »

GOT A TIP?

Yeah, I've got a tip for them and it's free of charge. Try being a responsible news outlet, have some actual facts and truth behind your stories. It's not that hard to do.

Well, the picture was real!   

And maybe Richard got enough for it's "use" to settle his judgement today...and then some?

IF there is any other truth to that story, I can't help but wonder if and/or how much personal knowledge Richard Forester had about those activities prior to Robyn's disappearance?

I'm not giving Gary Giordano a pass by any means; I just don't think he did whatever happened alone. 

JMO

I'll never forget the picture of OJ in those "ugly ass shoes" as he described the Bruno Magli shoes that left bloody footprints at the double murder scene...that he denied owning; was that in the National Enquirer?  I remember it being in a tabloid, just not sure which one.

I usually take the NE and other tabloids with a grain of salt, but there is sometimes...SOME truth...in some of their stories.

Again, JMO.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: November 21, 2011, 02:25:11 PM »

GOT A TIP?

Well, the picture was real!   

And maybe Richard got enough for it's "use" to settle his judgement today...and then some?

IF there is any other truth to that story, I can't help but wonder if and/or how much personal knowledge Richard Forester had about those activities prior to Robyn's disappearance?

I'm not giving Gary Giordano a pass by any means; I just don't think he did whatever happened alone. 

JMO

I'll never forget the picture of OJ in those "ugly ass shoes" as he described the Bruno Magli shoes that left bloody footprints at the double murder scene...that he denied owning; was that in the National Enquirer?  I remember it being in a tabloid, just not sure which one.

I usually take the NE and other tabloids with a grain of salt, but there is sometimes...SOME truth...in some of their stories.

Again, JMO.

It was the NE definitely that broke that OJ pic story in the Bruno Magli shoes. I remember it plain as day. I don't get the NE but I did for that story! They got him red handed lol.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 21, 2011, 02:49:13 PM »

Gee thanks Titch, I've got a million things to do today and you had to go and make me start going hmmmm to several things...

Just kidding of course, I always appreciate your thought provoking posts!   

But I'll have to check on the things I'm thinking about later, too much to get done today!

Congrats to your son, I know how proud you must be!   

Thx. I logged back on this morning & was hooked on the Michelle Parker thread. I'm getting ready now. I'll come back tonight if I can. I sweat I remember reading about something going on at the Westin.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: November 21, 2011, 05:50:04 PM »

Continued until 12/14/2011

https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: November 21, 2011, 06:22:12 PM »

Thanks for the reminder Tex. I'll check back later. My son is being inducted into the NHS tonight, starts college in Jan, is in 10th grade, just lettered for the 4th time & I'm super proud! Hope he keeps his head on straight! Busy day, gotta run...

Anybody has anything to add, even if you think it's obscelete, add your input & findings anyway. We'll brainstorm together!

Congratulations to your son and to you Titch cuz you raised him.

Off the top of my head I don't recall what was going on at the Westin during Robyn's disappearance.
I agree, I don't think Gary Girodano was alone and covered up a crime with no leads and/or evidence.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: November 21, 2011, 07:54:13 PM »

Off the top of my head I don't recall what was going on at the Westin during Robyn's disappearance.
I agree, I don't think Gary Girodano was alone and covered up a crime with no leads and/or evidence.

Magic Live!     http://www.magiconthebeach.com/   Looks like they've been there before, during and after Robyn's trip.  Not sure what else

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: November 21, 2011, 10:57:40 PM »

Magic Live!     http://www.magiconthebeach.com/   Looks like they've been there before, during and after Robyn's trip.  Not sure what else

Thanks for helping tupelohoney!  That's a local show, they perform at the Westin on a regular basis. 

This is one event I've come across so far, even though it didn't officially start until the day after Robyn's disappearance; I still think it's worth looking at.  There may have been some participants and/or clients on the island for days before the event.

I think it was hosted by 3A Producionnes out of Cali Colombia

http://www.eurokiosks.org/events_aug11.html#aug11

Show:  Aruba Gaming Expo 2011
Dates:  3-4 August, 2011
City:      Aruba
Venue:  The Westin Aruba Resort

http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?referral=other&pnum=41&refresh=yS1530gEq4B0&EID=86a84f1d-32ec-4370-8a81-8ecfb3e629a5&skip=&p=41

http://arubagamingexpo.com/

Google translation:

This domain has expired
If you are the owner of this domain, please contact the registrar as soon as your body

http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?referral=other&pnum=64&refresh=B0a41d3FpR07&EID=2a180a8c-b366-4b1c-a963-cb29d6090047&skip=&p=64

Ad on page 64 for the same Aruba Gaming Show

http://calvinayre.com/aruba-gaming-congress/

Website link wouldn't work for me again...

http://www.arubagamingexpo.com/eng/index.asp
404 Not Found

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: November 22, 2011, 09:04:31 AM »

Hmmm... Remember Joran's addiction to poker, including online gambling? His brother is in media, film or production right?     Online gambling rings were busted a few years ago bc they were being used for money laundering through Costa Rican backs, as well as Venezuelan & Nassau accounts. Several mafioso were busted here in NJ, NY & PA. Some of these people are so clean cut you'd never know. My son wrestles a boy whose daddy is still in jail for this racketeering scheme that I'm referring to. Adorable kid, gorgeous mom, sweet grandparents, daddy is gorgeous as well...but he's in prison still for a few more years. Im talking bookoo bucks here. Anyway, online gambling revenue was being used to launder narcotics money.  I sure as hedoubletoothpicks think this following article is VERY interesting... Listen, it'd be a longshot to have a connection, but where is human trafficking prevalent? Hmmm...Venezuela, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, Malaysia, USA & that's just to name a few. Blonde's with fair skin bring in the most revenue. Period.

Narcotics, Prostitution, Racketeering - all connected in organized crime.

This article is old but all I did was take his name from the link that Texasmom just supplied. Here's her link to the ad that's giving a 404:
http://calvinayre.com/aruba-gaming-congress/

Here's the old link I found with a few snippets, note it's from 2006:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Zns0Fc64dQYJ:www.gambling911.com/031106Cnews.html+calvin+ayre+arrested&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Snipped:
Just one day after announcing its list of this year's billionaires, Forbes Magazine received news late Friday night that the man appearing on its cover, Calvin Ayre, had his sprawling Costa Rica mansion under siege by local law enforcement agents.

Ayre is the newest billionaire and one of a handful of online gambling entrepreneurs appearing on this year's prestigious listing.  It is Forbes biggest selling issue of the year.  Mr. Ayre runs Bodog.com, a high volume online casino and poker room.

Snipped:
A call to US Justice officials by Gambling911.com sources within the States went unanswered last Friday evening, but by Saturday morning nobody from the DOJ seemed aware of any investigation, according to these same sources.  Calvin Ayre is a Canadian.

According to the special issue of Forbes Magazine, Canadian playboy Calvin Ayre went down to Costa Rica a decade ago and began taking illegal bets over the Internet.

Now he’s worth $1 billion (see cover story). Making a billion just isn’t what it used to be. In its inaugural ranking of the world’s richest people 20 years ago FORBES uncovered some 140 billionaires. Just three years ago we found 476. This year the list is a record 793, up 102 from last year. They’re worth a combined $2.6 trillion, up 18% since last March. Their average net worth: $3.3 billion.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: November 22, 2011, 09:05:13 AM »

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: November 22, 2011, 09:07:48 AM »

My post # 754, I meant to add this at the bottom:

Gambling911.com News Wire

Originally published March 11, 2006 1:01 am ET

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 22, 2011, 09:10:27 AM »

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmm[/b]

You've got that right, Titch.  There's so much  "hmmmmmmmmmm" in this, it has more verses than the 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall song. 

Hmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmm   mmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

(Refrain)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmm   mmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

(Refrain)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Etc.
JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: November 22, 2011, 09:16:04 AM »

What's  media company that Joran's brother works with?

This makes me brainstorm a bit about Paulus' involvement with Joran years ago. Besides him being a shady poppa that protects his crime ridden dna vessel, & also considering he loved poker & gambling as well, could he have been connected to organized crime on an international level? It very well could explain why he went to the lengths that he did to protect his son... Maybe bc there was a bigger network involved. Which would bring me to this: Maybe, just maybe, Joran was telling the truth where prostitution is concerned.

Muffy, when you read this, pretty please don't delete this. I know I'm referring to Natalee in here but what about if there's a connection? It's a longshot, I know...but wow it's pretty interesting!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: November 22, 2011, 09:25:28 AM »

What's  media company that Joran's brother works with?

This makes me brainstorm a bit about Paulus' involvement with Joran years ago. Besides him being a shady poppa that protects his crime ridden dna vessel, & also considering he loved poker & gambling as well, could he have been connected to organized crime on an international level? It very well could explain why he went to the lengths that he did to protect his son... Maybe bc there was a bigger network involved. Which would bring me to this: Maybe, just maybe, Joran was telling the truth where prostitution is concerned.

Muffy, when you read this, pretty please don't delete this. I know I'm referring to Natalee in here but what about if there's a connection? It's a longshot, I know...but wow it's pretty interesting!

No worries, Titch.  I wouldn't move anything unless the thread just starts going post after post in regard to Natalee.  But if you're looking at connections, I can see the possibilities.  That has already become very apparent in Natalee's case imo.    I haven't been to Aruba, (and never will)  but I've spent time in the Bahamas over the years, and I can tell you first hand it's hard NOT to find connections.  Everything seems connected some way, and it comes back around.  Again and again. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.