March 29, 2024, 06:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544410 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #820 on: November 25, 2011, 07:30:12 PM »

I'd taken the screen shot earlier today, but have included additional comments that have been made since.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Thomas Tobin
Hey guys Thomas the NBC4 Executive Producer again. We just learned that the Appeal is expected to be heard on Monday, the day before Giordano is scheduled to be released. thomas.tobin@nbcuni.com
Like ·  · 3 hours ago ·
2 people like this.

Laura Sackaris what are the chances of Robyn's parents doing an interview?? atleast to SEE her parents & family members making this more public than it is other than facebook.
2 hours ago · Like

Laura Sackaris We've had hope,prayers,support,threats & wars with words on here!! but people that aren't on facebook (my own friends included) have no idea what has been going on & how tough this is on the family but also all of us that have never even met Robyn ;(
2 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Robyn's family is very private and has been throughout this entire ordeal. I'm quite positive this will remain the case. I have respected Robyn's family's decision on this and will continue to do so. Believe me, the entire family is torn to pieces as any family would be, but it's their choice to handle this however they feel best. No one has given up on finding Robyn...I'll never let that happen. I promise you, Robyn, her family and everyone that. Things may be handled a little differently now that he will be released, but the fact remains that Robyn needs to be found. This is the bottom line, has been the bottom line and until she is found...it will remain the bottom line.
2 hours ago · Like ·  1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba You are right about all that we have had on FB and I've run into people who are unaware as well. But now as this new news breaks, it will be heavy in the media again. People who didn't know before will learn what has been going on. Again...it's about finding Robyn and only gary knows those answers. Let's hope the FBI have enough to indict and this will still always be about finding Robyn.
2 hours ago · Like

Laura Sackaris True once he's back here it will get more Americans involved & more donations & help.Hoping like you said earlier that US can nail him on something or someone from here will know more & come forward.Feel horrible for all her loved ones.I can't even imagine Sad
2 hours ago · Like

Thomas Tobin If her family wants to talk, we would love to sit down and hear from them, but understand their privacy as well. We have found a lot of people are scared to talk about the case because of their own safety.
2 hours ago · Like

Chris Greibesland I do hope for more media coverage so More are Aware of RObyns disappearance, him coming back to the US may just be whats needed, more people may come forward with information........Hoping and Praying. As for Robyns family I understand the need for privacy, even more so since so much private information has gotten out about Robyn that puts her in a negative light, Very sad for all involved...no matter what she is a MISSING PERSON and needs to be FOUND. Im so sorry for all that are going through this......
2 hours ago · Like

Laura Sackaris I'd be proud to talk & show my face if I had any info.It's sad to know that people would keep anything that could be helpful to themselves.
2 hours ago · Like

Thomas Tobin Laura, I'm sure if they have information to offer police they are; the fear is putting their face out out on Local / National television
about an hour ago · Like

Pattie Altobelli Barbato At a time where there is so much yet to be discovered, I hope that everyone is willing to step outside of their comfort zone in order to bring renewed energy and attention to this case. Although Richard is doing an EXCELLENT job of keeping this case alive in the media, Robyn's parents have the ability to tug at the publics heart strings like only parents can do.
17 minutes ago · Like

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: November 26, 2011, 03:27:44 PM »

http://amigoe.com/aruba/92552-reacties-van-ongeloof-op-vrijlating-giordano

Google translation:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: November 26, 2011, 03:53:05 PM »

This post has been deleted.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 26, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »

I'd taken the screen shot earlier today, but have included additional comments that have been made since.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Thomas Tobin
Hey guys Thomas the NBC4 Executive Producer again. We just learned that the Appeal is expected to be heard on Monday, the day before Giordano is scheduled to be released. thomas.tobin@nbcuni.com
Like ·  · 3 hours ago ·
2 people like this.

Laura Sackaris what are the chances of Robyn's parents doing an interview?? atleast to SEE her parents & family members making this more public than it is other than facebook.
2 hours ago · Like

Laura Sackaris We've had hope,prayers,support,threats & wars with words on here!! but people that aren't on facebook (my own friends included) have no idea what has been going on & how tough this is on the family but also all of us that have never even met Robyn ;(
2 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Robyn's family is very private and has been throughout this entire ordeal. I'm quite positive this will remain the case. I have respected Robyn's family's decision on this and will continue to do so. Believe me, the entire family is torn to pieces as any family would be, but it's their choice to handle this however they feel best. No one has given up on finding Robyn...I'll never let that happen. I promise you, Robyn, her family and everyone that. Things may be handled a little differently now that he will be released, but the fact remains that Robyn needs to be found. This is the bottom line, has been the bottom line and until she is found...it will remain the bottom line.
2 hours ago · Like ·  1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba You are right about all that we have had on FB and I've run into people who are unaware as well. But now as this new news breaks, it will be heavy in the media again. People who didn't know before will learn what has been going on. Again...it's about finding Robyn and only gary knows those answers. Let's hope the FBI have enough to indict and this will still always be about finding Robyn.
2 hours ago · Like

Laura Sackaris True once he's back here it will get more Americans involved & more donations & help.Hoping like you said earlier that US can nail him on something or someone from here will know more & come forward.Feel horrible for all her loved ones.I can't even imagine Sad
2 hours ago · Like

Thomas Tobin If her family wants to talk, we would love to sit down and hear from them, but understand their privacy as well. We have found a lot of people are scared to talk about the case because of their own safety.
2 hours ago · Like

Chris Greibesland I do hope for more media coverage so More are Aware of RObyns disappearance, him coming back to the US may just be whats needed, more people may come forward with information........Hoping and Praying. As for Robyns family I understand the need for privacy, even more so since so much private information has gotten out about Robyn that puts her in a negative light, Very sad for all involved...no matter what she is a MISSING PERSON and needs to be FOUND. Im so sorry for all that are going through this......
2 hours ago · Like

Laura Sackaris I'd be proud to talk & show my face if I had any info.It's sad to know that people would keep anything that could be helpful to themselves.
2 hours ago · Like

Thomas Tobin Laura, I'm sure if they have information to offer police they are; the fear is putting their face out out on Local / National television
about an hour ago · Like

Pattie Altobelli Barbato At a time where there is so much yet to be discovered, I hope that everyone is willing to step outside of their comfort zone in order to bring renewed energy and attention to this case. Although Richard is doing an EXCELLENT job of keeping this case alive in the media, Robyn's parents have the ability to tug at the publics heart strings like only parents can do.
17 minutes ago · Like

Pattie Altobelli Barbato's post had been deleted last night, today all of the above posts have been deleted.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 26, 2011, 04:10:04 PM »

The comments being referred to are here:

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
Yes...it's true. Not much to say, but let's all hope and pray that the US authorities have something to charge him with here. We are not giving up on Robyn. RF
Like ·  · Share · Yesterday at 10:57am ·
35 people like this.

Lisa Maslin Doherty I just read this. What the heck??
Yesterday at 10:58am · Like

Janice Price DelRossi This is just so sad..so sorry
Yesterday at 10:58am · Like

Staci Clipp I could not believe that when I read it my thoughts are with you
Yesterday at 10:58am · Like ·  1

Melissa Lowe GloverSad
Yesterday at 10:59am · Like ·  1

Rachel Weese what happened?
Yesterday at 11:00am · Like

Darkest HourSad Sad Well this is not good....
Yesterday at 11:01am · Like

Nancy-Jo Ramsay Thinking of you & Robyn's friends & family. This is a tough pill to swallow ... I hope you find the answers you need soon ♥
Yesterday at 11:06am · Like ·  1

Jamie Welshman ugh!!
Yesterday at 11:06am · Like

Ashaleigh Marie I can't believe that!
Yesterday at 11:09am · Like

Erin Smith tourism in Aruba is screwed.
Yesterday at 11:11am · Like ·  3

Eleni Karalias This sucks... It's not fair at all. Sad
Yesterday at 11:12am · Like ·  2

Guisette Salazar Why Erin? An American hurts another American and Tourism in Aruba is screwed? Laws are just different in Aruba, not better or worst than in the US, just different. Remember baby killer in Orlando? I guess it is easy to blame something or someone you know nothing about. Is tourism in Orlando screwed?
Yesterday at 11:17am · Like ·  5

B Noelle Enterlein Zamorano He will not be welcomed with open arms. Why do I believe he is guilty: two days after Robyn went missing, two days people, he was like a little kid who had just won all the marbles, according to AMEX insurance folks when GG went to try and cash in on the insurance policy!!! Can you imagine?? He better move from the area is all I have to say! God bless you Robyn! ♥
Yesterday at 11:18am · Like ·  1

Yolanda Maduro-van Loon ‎@ Erin: Not even your famous FBI could get Giordano to confess. Sure, blame Aruba again for wrong doing.
Yesterday at 11:22am · Like ·  1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba hold on a second...everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. The FBI wasn't involved in questioning of GG in Aruba as they are only assisting and Aruba has jurisdiction. It is a TOTALLY different legal system there as opposed to the US. As I said, lets just hope and pray the FBI has something to indict on him here in the US. RF
Yesterday at 11:28am · Like ·  8

Sue Greene What happened?
Yesterday at 11:30am · Like

Sue Greene Omg I just read that Baez said GO will be out of jail by Tuesday... I am so sorry but hopefully he will be brought to justice somehow.
Yesterday at 11:41am · Like

Yolanda Maduro-van Loon ‎@Sue: Gary Giordano is to be released soon ... and your right RF, it is a totally different legal system. I do hope Giordano will get what he deserves and for that I even pray he will be caught and sentenced in the US (he'll be in prison much longer then he would be in Aruba [Dutch laws are too mild]).
Yesterday at 11:45am · Like

Erin Smith I'm not sayin it should be....I'm just sayin it will be. Americans aren't going to want to spend money there. When americans think of Aruba, they think of missing girls and trafficking.. When Americans think of Florida, they think of Disneyland.
Yesterday at 11:47am · Like ·  4

John Nunez he can get put in prison here for insurance fraud (about 5 years) which is the same average amount of time he would have spent for murder in Aruba.
Yesterday at 11:48am · Like

John Nunez a smart jury will convict him for murder 1 on top of that, but smart and jury is an oxymoron, so that will remain to be seen.
Yesterday at 11:49am · Like ·  2

John Nunez he will be arrested as soon as he sets foot on American soil
Yesterday at 11:50am · Like

Iris Bernard John- Ur so right.....
Yesterday at 11:50am · Like ·  1

Dimitri Panagos so sorry, prayers...
Yesterday at 11:54am · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba hoping they have more than insurance fraud...they've had his computer for almost 4 months. How long does it take to go through that???
Yesterday at 11:55am · Like ·  2

John Nunez I agree. He is a sexual predator and there will possibly be evidence of other crimes on his hard drive, including the planning of this trip to Aruba.
Yesterday at 11:57am · Like

KaraAnn Murcheck Could someone post a link to his impending release, I'm a bit shocked! I had not heard!
Yesterday at 11:57am · Like ·  1

Dimitri Panagos John I have too disagree with that "insurance fraud" Insurance does NOT pay for a missing person, and Robyn is just that...
Yesterday at 11:57am · Like

John Nunez The woman he raped in 2010 should reconsider her decision not to press charges. This could have been avoided and she should realize she can help prevent him from ever harming someone again.
Yesterday at 11:58am · Like ·  3

John Nunez It's on video.
Yesterday at 11:58am · Like

John Nunez He recorded it.
Yesterday at 11:58am · Like

Lisa McCarthy I am sickened by this. I am so sorry
Yesterday at 12:04pm · Like

Dimitri Panagos In my opinion, he will be charge on US soil...
Yesterday at 12:06pm · Like ·  1

Sandy Papagian THE US has his computer? or Netherlands?
Yesterday at 12:09pm · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba from what I understand, the US has his computer info from the raid on his house in August. The Netherlands have his laptop and blackberry. Not sure how that all works, but I would hope Dutch would cooperate and give any and all evidence to US at this point.
Yesterday at 12:12pm · Like ·  2

Monica Louise Juncos hope so, RF!!! Sad((
Yesterday at 12:16pm · Like

Chris Greibesland Im sorry Sad Hopefully the US can do something .....
Yesterday at 1:25pm · Like ·  1

Barbara Dugandžić Maybe Aruban authorities failed Robyn ..but the United States wont...GOD BLESS THE USA- THIS country will bring JUSTICE FOR ROBYN ♥ ♥ ♥ If that sicko comes back here-you KNOW we will all be fighting harder for her-STAND YOUR GROUND RF .................INVICTUS
23 hours ago · Like ·  2

Help Find Missing People you're in my prayers, I can't believe the news.. you're in my thoughts and prayers daily.
23 hours ago · Like ·  1

Cheryl Cooper i am so sorry to hear this news,but i think the US will get him soon as he steps foot back..my heart is broken with all of yours,but the peices will be put back together!! prayers from Baltimore MD.. GOD BLESS YOU ROBYN!!
22 hours ago · Like

Elizabeth Vieyra I am so sorry. God bless you through these hard times.♥
17 hours ago · Like

Sharon Evans This makes me sick! Does this mean she will be forgotten???
16 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba We are NOT giving up.
14 hours ago · Like ·  1

Susan D'Alesandro Wilder Can NOT BELIEVE they are going to release that SOB on Tuesday...just heard on WBAL-TV News!! Still praying for Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
7 hours ago · Like

Lynn A Johnson this really is sickning to many men are getting away with killing woman
4 hours ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: November 26, 2011, 05:38:50 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/26/world/americas/aruba-missing-woman/index.html

Suspect in disappearance likely will leave Aruba before hearing
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 4:10 PM EST, Sat November 26, 2011

(CNN) -- A hearing will be held Wednesday for the lone person suspected in connection with the disappearance of his traveling companion in Aruba -- one day after the suspect is expected to leave the Caribbean nation, Aruba's solicitor general said Saturday.

Gary Giordano's U.S.-based attorney, Jose Baez, had said in a statement Friday that his client would be released at 8 p.m. Tuesday after weeks in Aruban custody and "return home to his family in the United States."

Taco Stein, Aruba's solicitor general, told CNN on Saturday that Giordano "can stay and attend (Wednesday's) hearing, but I think he will most probably leave."

Scheduling the hearing a day after Giordano's release "is because these sorts of hearings always happen on Wednesdays, and the court did not want to make an exception," Stein said.

The solicitor general added that the likelihood Giordano won't be in Aruba for the Wednesday hearing "doesn't make it futile."

"If they do agree to issuing a warrant for his arrest, we will begin the process of extradition" from the United States, he said.

Giordano, 50, has been identified by Aruban authorities as the lone suspect in Robyn Gardner's disappearance, though he has yet to be formally charged. The body of the woman, who was last seen on August 2, has not been found.
 ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 27, 2011, 02:34:50 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: November 27, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »

Not sure when this changed, but Richard Forester has obviously controlled the page for a while now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

This was from August 8th

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1459382#msg1459382

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 27, 2011, 12:54:21 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980821341

Robyn Gardner Shocking Update -- Gary Giordano to be Released

November 26, 2011 08:50 PM EST

1 person recommends this | comments: 3

Robyn Gardner vanished under suspicious circumstances while on an Aruban vacation with Gary Giordano. He's been held in jail in Aruba for over three months. The latest shocking update in this missing persons case comes with the release of the only known suspect in the investigation.

Sources report that a judge in Aruba has ruled to release Gary Giordano. It's probably safe to say that the man is jumping with joy that he's being released since there hasn't been enough evidence to link him to the disappearance of Robyn Gardner. It's being reported that the man suspected of murdering the missing Maryland woman must be released by this upcoming Tuesday.

In the investigation, there has been plenty of evidence linking Gary Giordano to the disappearance of aging aspiring model. There was blood found on the beach from where she vanished, and reports of a rock with a bloody hand print. There is also surveillance footage showing Gary Giordano and the woman fighting. Witness reports say the woman was in absolutely no condition, or appearance, to go snorkeling with her travel partner. However, he claims that she was swept away by the water while snorkeling with him.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: November 27, 2011, 01:43:47 PM »

Robyn Gardner vanished under suspicious circumstances while on an Aruban vacation with Gary Giordano. He's been held in jail in Aruba for over three months. The latest shocking update in this missing persons case comes with the release of the only known suspect in the investigation.

Sources report that a judge in Aruba has ruled to release Gary Giordano. It's probably safe to say that the man is jumping with joy that he's being released since there hasn't been enough evidence to link him to the disappearance of Robyn Gardner. It's being reported that the man suspected of murdering the missing Maryland woman must be released by this upcoming Tuesday.

In the investigation, there has been plenty of evidence linking Gary Giordano to the disappearance of aging aspiring model. There was blood found on the beach from where she vanished, and reports of a rock with a bloody hand print. There is also surveillance footage showing Gary Giordano and the woman fighting. Witness reports say the woman was in absolutely no condition, or appearance, to go snorkeling with her travel partner. However, he claims that she was swept away by the water while snorkeling with him.

This does not surprise me AT ALL.  Aruba strikes again.  Let this a$$hole loose, send him back to the U.S. and their problems are solved.  Poppycock, they do not want to solve this murder for themselves or the family of this victim.  May they all rot in hell.  They have blood on their hands from Natalee, Stephanie, and Robyn.  WHY do people still continue visiting that island?  Doesn't make sense to me at all.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 27, 2011, 02:19:27 PM »

Looks like Robyn's facebook account has been deleted too.

Who could/would have done that?  Why?   

http://www.facebook.com/robynlgardner

(8/9/2011)

(Today)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 27, 2011, 02:35:42 PM »

This does not surprise me AT ALL.  Aruba strikes again.  Let this a$$hole loose, send him back to the U.S. and their problems are solved.  Poppycock, they do not want to solve this murder for themselves or the family of this victim.  May they all rot in hell.  They have blood on their hands from Natalee, Stephanie, and Robyn.  WHY do people still continue visiting that island?  Doesn't make sense to me at all.

I agree Blue Moon, they're not even willing to schedule the appeal before he's released...kinda indicates to me the fix is in.  We all know how limited their judicial budget has always been stated as being, but they'd rather commit to the possible expense of extradition than change the court schedule?  They're not changing the schedule because they know the decision to release Giordano won't be overturned on appeal.  I feel confident a decision has been made that Aruba's tourism has suffered enough from this huge mess, and getting Giordano off the island is just the first step in putting this whole case behind them.  jmo

They waited until just a few days ago to search with the Remus?

They waited months to search with cadaver dogs?

They've had four full months but need more time to study the IPAD?

GMAFB

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 27, 2011, 09:36:15 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/november_26__2011

The Morning News (Aruba)
11/26/2011  Page 5

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 27, 2011, 09:54:37 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/november_25__2011

The Morning News (Aruba)
11/25/2011 Page 3

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 27, 2011, 10:17:57 PM »

In October, Aruba used the REMUS to search for a "lost" torpedo off Lago.  Now, I suppose they could be giving a  "late" effort to search for Robyn, but I smell a PR job.

http://www.lago-colony.com/PROPELLOR/SEARCH_FOR_LOST_TORPEDO_2011/Ssearch_for_the_Missing_Torpedo.htm
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: November 27, 2011, 11:40:36 PM »

We are all fooling ourselves by expecting efficient police work in Aruba.

It should be clear by now, that Aruba is somewhat of a third world country with a lot of talking officials but not a whole lot of good police action.

There has been time enough to have gathered all that is needed to file charges. What has the police been doing for these past months?

If court appeals happen on Wednesdays and that cannot be changed, why not make the suspect wait two days to be released, so that he can attend the appeal?

Hopefully this situation will serve as warning to all women planning to visit Aruba. Not that hurting women should be taken so lightly, but... Aruba is not doing its best to bring these murderers to justice, so women have to use a lot of caution before hooking up with questionable characters in Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 28, 2011, 12:17:53 AM »

In October, Aruba used the REMUS to search for a "lost" torpedo off Lago.  Now, I suppose they could be giving a  "late" effort to search for Robyn, but I smell a PR job.

http://www.lago-colony.com/PROPELLOR/SEARCH_FOR_LOST_TORPEDO_2011/Ssearch_for_the_Missing_Torpedo.htm

Absolutely.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 28, 2011, 12:41:43 AM »

We are all fooling ourselves by expecting efficient police work in Aruba.

It should be clear by now, that Aruba is somewhat of a third world country with a lot of talking officials but not a whole lot of good police action.

There has been time enough to have gathered all that is needed to file charges. What has the police been doing for these past months?

If court appeals happen on Wednesdays and that cannot be changed, why not make the suspect wait two days to be released, so that he can attend the appeal?

Hopefully this situation will serve as warning to all women planning to visit Aruba. Not that hurting women should be taken so lightly, but... Aruba is not doing its best to bring these murderers to justice, so women have to use a lot of caution before hooking up with questionable characters in Aruba.

When it took a week for the news of Robyn's disappearance to hit the U. S. media, I honestly didn't expect much.  And then when I read many postings in the social media from people who were on the island for the week following Robyn's disappearance and saw absolutely nothing about it, that was another huge red flag.  Spreading the word that week, may have brought in witnesses that may have seen something...but instead they chose not to alarm the tourists by letting them know another American was missing there.

Men and women tourists seem to have heart attacks at an unusually high rate there as well.   

IMO, most are actually drownings...but a heart attack must be considered a better cause of death when tourism is of utmost consideration. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 28, 2011, 01:59:58 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: November 28, 2011, 10:02:19 AM »

::justice2NJ::
texasmom, thank you for your comments and all the updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.