March 28, 2024, 04:22:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544274 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: November 28, 2011, 10:41:19 AM »

So they are releasing Gary tomorrow?  Is that what I think I heard?  He will for sure disappear now - there is no way he will ever be brought back to Scaruba for justice.  They have done it once again.  JMO

Her family should hit him up with a wrongful death lawsuit as soon as he and his wig hit the US of A.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #841 on: November 28, 2011, 02:40:44 PM »

::justice2NJ::
texasmom, thank you for your comments and all the updates.

YW, sister!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: November 28, 2011, 02:51:45 PM »

So they are releasing Gary tomorrow?  Is that what I think I heard?  He will for sure disappear now - there is no way he will ever be brought back to Scaruba for justice.  They have done it once again.  JMO

Her family should hit him up with a wrongful death lawsuit as soon as he and his wig hit the US of A.

Unless something changes today, Gary Giordano is scheduled to be released tomorrow night; and the appeal of his release will be heard on Wednesday.  His release was ordered without conditions so who knows if he'll even return to the U. S.  Considering the FBI search of his home shortly after his arrest, and the grand jury convening regarding a possible indictment of him here, his attorneys might advise otherwise?

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/09/20/defense-blasts-one-sided-re-enactment-in-aruba/

Defense Blasts ‘One-Sided’ Re-enactment In Aruba
September 20, 2011 3:35 PM

::snipping2::

Stateside, the FBI is also involved. Just over two weeks ago, federal agents scoured Giordano’s Maryland home at the request of the Aruban government.

The pair headed to Aruba after meeting online. But after Gardner’s disappearance, Giordano reportedly stood to gain $1.5 million in insurance money through a policy he bought specifically for their five-day trip.

He apparently tried to cash it in just two days after she went missing.

Meantime, a federal grand jury is scheduled to convene here in Maryland on Wednesday to determine whether Giordano could face U.S. charges in the case.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: November 28, 2011, 03:40:12 PM »

I can't stand Giordano either...

but

I personally don't think he's the only one responsible...

and

I hate Aruba with all of my being..!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: November 28, 2011, 03:42:12 PM »

In October, Aruba used the REMUS to search for a "lost" torpedo off Lago.  Now, I suppose they could be giving a  "late" effort to search for Robyn, but I smell a PR job.

http://www.lago-colony.com/PROPELLOR/SEARCH_FOR_LOST_TORPEDO_2011/Ssearch_for_the_Missing_Torpedo.htm

Absolutely.   

Positively.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 28, 2011, 03:47:32 PM »

Shep and friends on FOX say Jose Baez will be in Aruba tomorrow.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: November 28, 2011, 03:48:10 PM »

Where was Gary headed when he was going to board that plane shortly after Robin's disappearance? Was it to the US? Could FL have been a stopover to board another plane out of our country? Maybe Brasilia? Maybe Costa Rica? Maybe maybe maybe...

Lemme stop stuttering.

I ain'tafraid.

Tobin, please for the love of God, when you report please report the facts without adding your opinion to it. When stated that people might come forward but they're afraid, that tells me it's not the media scrutiny they're afraid of, it tells me something else. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out dude. How about you show your fearlessness and investigate organized crime in relation to Robyn's disappearance? How about you report on Aruba's bullchit that's being hidden and has gone on for decades? How about you show you're not afraid to report the facts and nothing but the facts - without trying to pull on people's heartstrings? How about you assist the police in any way you can by supplying anything you uncover during your investigative endeavors?

How about the buck ends here bc personally I believe this is a travesty and Aruba is corrupt?

How about you find the link & quit the crap?

Report on this Tobin: Forrester has dodged authorities that wanted to serve him on another case unrelated. He apparently informed everyone that he's living out of his car. He supposedly runs a recruiting company...or works for one. If a person deals with recruitment, and according to his online resume he deals with some heavy companies, why aren't they donating to his cause in the search for Robyn? Why is he living out of his car and not working knowing he has children? Doesn't he need to pay support? Is he caught up or behind in his child support? If he can't concentrate to work, lost his apartment/home, was living out of his car, etc all bc he misses Robyn, is worried about Robyn, wants to find Robyn, loves Robyn, and so on - then what about his kids? Does he love Robyn & miss Robyn more than he cares about his very own children? There's some reporting for ya. Get to it. Please and Thank You.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: November 28, 2011, 03:48:40 PM »

Baezturd
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 28, 2011, 03:50:27 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12000.msg1491858#msg1491858

Mods, please delete this post #843. I spelled Robyn's name wrong numerous times plus had a bunch of typos. I fixed it myself in a repost so my 843 is a dupe now. Thanks. Thought it would be easier on you to just delete.

Hugs.

an angelic monkey

Done    
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:44:24 PM by klaasend » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: November 28, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »

Klaas, thank you.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: November 28, 2011, 09:15:43 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/datelinenbc

Dateline NBC
Have you been following the mysterious disappearance of Aruba tourist Robyn Gardner? Dateline's Josh Mankiewicz and the unsolved case squad are in Aruba for Friday's show.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: November 28, 2011, 09:24:11 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/datelinenbc?sk=wall

Dateline NBC
Have you been following the mysterious disappearance of Aruba tourist Robyn Gardner? Dateline's Josh Mankiewicz and the unsolved case squad are in Aruba for Friday's show.

Like ·  · Share · 4 hours ago ·
146 people like this.
13 shares

Mary Olesinski Nothing mysterious... the guy killed her...
4 hours ago · Like ·  6

Marla Guinn I agree!
4 hours ago · Like ·  4

Catherine Plavcan was he a van der Sloot?
4 hours ago · Like ·  2

Cindy Gokey i agree too but hes being let go from what last i heard
4 hours ago · Like

Stevie Chavez They're innocent liars
4 hours ago · Like

Michelle Brewer I like facts...not speculation.
4 hours ago · Like ·  2

Pina Petrucci He KILLED HER !!!!
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Joi Anderson Doesn't he get released tomorrow at 5pm? Didn't he have rent, a job, car note....how do you pick back up after all this time?
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Juehlleigh Manuel Perhaps people should STOP going to Aruba!! #ijs
4 hours ago · Like ·  10

Darlene Trimble He obviously was not too worried about her whereabouts when he was stopped at the airport trying to get out of Aruba ...........
4 hours ago · Like ·  3

Michelle Brewer He was never formally charged with murder...must not have much evidence.
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Pina Petrucci There is More Evidence than you think Michelle......He Killed Her 110% Will Definately be watching !!!
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Cookie Pollard I'll be watching
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Monica Bonner I have been wondering about this case.....thanks Dateline,,,,,can't wait for Friday!
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Phil Belinfante MILLION $ life insurance taken out b4 trip,,, u dont have to be Werner Braun working at a jet propulsion lab to figure it out...
4 hours ago · Like ·  2

Malou Sequerra Mors delecti..no body of evidence s no proof of guilt..only conscience. I hope tht robyn can reach her family through psychic channel maybe she could manifest into her mother in a dream
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Ken Barlow Giordano is not alone in this crime, there are others.
4 hours ago · Like

Elizabeth Bedford follow the money ....
4 hours ago · Like

Jeannette Ramirez very sad story..i think he did it!
4 hours ago · Like

Morgan Richardson Does anything good come from going to Aruba? It doesn't seem like it.
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

David William Rafferty Sort of like Joran Van der Sloot. Don't have any confidence in the Aruba police. Looks like a paradise to get away with murder. The ocean covers a lot of tracks.
4 hours ago · Like

Jim Lee Remember folks. Presumed innocent till proven guilty. Jim
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Michele LaCount Yes people should stop going there. AAA take it off of your list! Bad karma that place. ARUBA what does that word mean? Anyone know?
4 hours ago · Like ·  3

Karen J Shaver Hope the show goes back to the two hour format!!
4 hours ago · Like ·  2

Jennifer Stevens Kroner Maybe the police are assisting w/ the kidnapping/Slave trade there?
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Emet Galeana ill be watching, cant miss my weekly Dateline!
4 hours ago · Like

Margarita Reyes I believe his confession, he and her were having consentual sex and then she went into a an epiletic seizure and he freeked out and left her to die alone, Instead of calling paramedics, he ditched her and asked his boys to help toss the body- This Vadersloot guy needs to come to the US and fess up- We know he did it He knows he did it- Ive followed this story since the get go and I feel he should man up-
4 hours ago · Like

Sheri Lenard The definition of aruba is small carribean island off the coast of the netherlands.
4 hours ago · Like

Silvana Sil Why do americans keep on going m.i.a in aruba? Something smells! I will never go 2 aruba, unless i wanna go missing! DO NOT go 2 ARUBA! Visit somewhere thats safe. God bless 2 all. Hopefully the latest victim of ARUBA will be found.
4 hours ago · Like

Michele LaCount Not blaming anyone...but wow something is a miss that place!
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Angel OfLight Thank you I like Josh and want to see him all the time.
4 hours ago · Like

KathyandRobert Litzinger NO i HAVEN'T HEARD OF THIS CASE...WILL BE WATCHING....
4 hours ago · Like

Ken Barlow The accomplice is getting nervous now with Gary coming home he will not be the center of attention. Robyns boyfriends reads like an episode of Jerry Springger
4 hours ago · Like

Paula Mason Schubert Oh, goody, goody! Another Dateline NBC with Josh & the gang! I'll be there! Oh! And yes, I've been following the story, but I'm sure Josh will tell us something we don't know. Love Dateline's in-depth stories!!
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

Fran Revelle Stelzriede Judge has ordered Giordano's release, but prosecutor says he is still main suspect. I'll be watching.
3 hours ago · Like

Nikki Bloum It will be interesting to hear what Giordani has to say!
3 hours ago · Like

Nicole Lewis Yes what happened? The new coverage has stopped. Last I heard the suspect hired Jose Baez as his attorney.
3 hours ago · Like

Gila Epstein I believe he killed her I know he did!!!!!!!!
3 hours ago · Like

Janpatrice Adams Not arubas fault holloway got into a car with three men she did not know, or that gardner picked somebody up online and went on vacation with him. Their police dept sucks however.
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

Kevin Ka Chan Aruba seems to be a dangerous place to visit!! Mmmmmm......
3 hours ago · Like

Jilly Bean only guilty people hire jose baez
3 hours ago · Like

Susan Breland Ivey I'll be looking forward to that. I LOVE Josh's reports!
2 hours ago · Like

Alex Watts First Natalie and now Robyn, maybe we shouldn't go to Aruba!
2 hours ago · Like

Tiffany Brantley i want a report on Michelle Parker!!!!
2 hours ago · Like

Carol Baldwin McKinney Yes ill be watching dateline! Love it!
2 hours ago · Like

Carol Williams I guess we shouldn't live in the U.S either? The reality of it is that danger is every where, so let's not be blind. We need to be aware of our surroundings and especially of those we call our friends.
about an hour ago · Like

Marsha Whitman Lingle I heard this morning that they were going to release him and he gets to walk free ! ! How many guys are going to take women there to murder now knowing they can get away with it ? ? ? He is guilty, his motive is money ! ! !
about an hour ago · Like

Dimitri Panagos Can't wait for it too air...
about an hour ago · Like

Al Rigley they sold them to a middle east pimp .??
about an hour ago · Like

Janpatrice Adams Boring
58 minutes ago · Like ·  1

Terry Ericksen Hewitt Hopefully this exposure will spark a break in the case....
55 minutes ago · Like

Myc Michelle Can't wait to watch
47 minutes ago · Like

Jeanette Hodges he's not wearing shoes! Did anyone else notice that?
45 minutes ago · Like

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: November 28, 2011, 09:48:39 PM »

Baezturd

He's all about a big media event with him walking out with a client that has been freed from jail--just like he did with Casey. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: November 28, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »

Gary Giordano to be released, return to Gaitherburg
November 28, 2011 - 05:34 pm

Gary Giordano has been in an Aruban jail for more than 100 days and could be back in the D.C. area as soon as Wednesday.

An Aruban judge on Friday threw out a request from the prosecution to keep Giordano detained without charges for another 30 days.

<snipped>

A judge ruled Aruban police never found a body, a weapon, or a solid motive. Prosecutors tried to keep him behind bars, saying they needed more time to analyze data on his computers, Blackberry and iPad.

<snipped>

Two of Giordano's neighbors, both women, attempted to get protective orders against him ahead of his possible arrival home. They claimed he left trash and dead animals on their front lawn. A judge denied their request.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/11/gary-giordano-to-be-released-return-to-gaitherburg-69678.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: November 28, 2011, 10:19:10 PM »

It will be the same with Robyn...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Kimberly D. Brewer Talked to some good "Alabama" folks at Shoney's that went to Aruba recently and they brought up "Natalee" at a business and the people that owned the establishment got very angry and told them to leave...I hope Robyn comes home soon......
11 hours ago · Like ·  1

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: November 28, 2011, 10:39:06 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Kimberly D. Brewer Talked to some good "Alabama" folks at Shoney's that went to Aruba recently and they brought up "Natalee" at a business and the people that owned the establishment got very angry and told them to leave...I hope Robyn comes home soon......
11 hours ago · Like ·  1

Agree.     Don't the people realize that by their statements and actions that they are enablers of a legal system that appears to be broken or incompetent?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: November 28, 2011, 10:46:56 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/?p=2636

11/26/2011 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

entrante tuesday gary giordano is stay pound

diabierna morning owing to atende caso of gary giordano in is being sospecha of the desaparicion of the lady mericano robyn gardner. judge owing to rechasa peticion of fiscal for prolonga his detencion y cu the sospechoso can recobra his freedom tuesday awo. in declaracion of his advocate mr. chris lejuez, after cu judge did take the desicion gary his eye they owing to fill cu water y cuminsa cry. come across

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: November 29, 2011, 12:12:41 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/28/world/americas/aruba-missing-woman/

Aruba: Departure of man held in woman's disappearance won't derail probe
By the CNN Wire Staff
November 29, 2011 -- Updated 0208 GMT (1008 HKT)

A three-judge panel will hold a hearing starting at 11 a.m. Wednesday to assess the decision to release Giordano. Yet Stein has acknowledged Giordano likely will not be in the country by then -- while insisting that, "if we need him again, we will seek extradition with the United States."

On Monday, shortly before his likely return home, Giordano won one victory in court -- this time, in his home state of Maryland.

Montgomery County Judge Stephen Johnson ruled against a mother and daughter in Gaithersburg who had sought a "peace order" against their neighbor. According to Maryland law, judges can issue such civil orders to "order one person to refrain from committing certain acts against others."

The neighbors claimed in a petition that Giordano left dead and live animals, furniture and trash on their lawn over a period of three years. In one instance, for example, they alleged that he left a dead squirrel under the windshield wiper blade of their car.

Court documents show the order was denied, because there was "no statutory basis for relief." The neighbors claim in the petition that they did not know that a peace order must be filed within 30 days of an alleged incident.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: November 29, 2011, 12:34:16 AM »

11 hours ago · Like ·  1

Agree.     Don't the people realize that by their statements and actions that they are enablers of a legal system that appears to be broken or incompetent?

JMHO

They don't really care imo, if they did...when Stephany was murdered their eyes would have been opened to all of the lies they'd been fed (blame the victim, blame the mother, blame the family...blame anybody BUT Joran) for five years and there would have been an uprising!  Another girl has been murdered by Joran!  Instead they're being fed more lies (international conspiracy blah blah blah, it's all Beth's fault blah blah blah) and they're eating it up just like they did the lies about Natalee and her family six years ago! 

Now it's just that much easier to blame Robyn Gardner for her demise. 

They can always seemingly find a reason the victim doesn't really deserve justice, so then their f'd up system doesn't look quite as flawed.

For a while I thought maybe if it was their own child they might feel differently.  Over all of the years, even after being burned, I've held out hope that there were those in Aruba that really understood...really CARED.  I have prayed for Vicenzo Tromp, his mother Maria Tromp, and her family for four years now, I've posted about Vicenzo's disappearance in Natalee's thread many times.  I've respected Maria Tromp for her willingness to speak out (in the social pages at least) when it comes to ALL of the Missing in Aruba.  I thought considering she lives in Aruba that she was one gutsy woman, that wasn't worried about what people thought about her speaking the truth...because she knows how it feels to be missing her child; and to have no one in authority helping her bring him home.

I thought Maria Tromp got it.

And then I saw this, and it shook me to the core.   

And if you notice on her page, this was posted right after the Natalee "KIDNAPPED" poster...

http://www.facebook.com/tromp3?sk=wall

Is Maria's still drinking the Kelly Young's kool-aid?  Or did she just like the post because Kelly made it and not because of the content of the post?

How would Maria feel if there were those that spread lies such as her son left her and her family willingly four years ago, that her endless efforts (and the efforts of others) to find him were all just for show?  Can she possibly really believe that Natalee left her family, her life, her promising future...WILLINGLY, SIX YEARS AGO never to be heard from again???

The "Call Me Hootie" poster was one of many attempts to hide the truth by Julia Renfro, and I would think Maria Tromp should know that by now!

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/05/what-was-julia-renfros-role-in-natalee.html

10. CALL ME HOOTIE

There were those who ridiculed Beth Twitty in regards to the "Hootie" reference that appeared on the Natalee Holloway Missing posters. At the Birmingham Meeting in October, 2006, Beth revealed when responding to a question from an attendee that Julia Renfro was the instigator.

Beth Twitty - Birmingham Meeting - Oct. 28, 2006
20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

TWITTY: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

I'm just so disappointed.  Again.   Sad

Vent over.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: November 29, 2011, 12:53:54 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.