March 28, 2024, 01:53:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544258 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: December 01, 2011, 02:48:05 PM »

At the end of this video about Vandersloot,Geraldo says he is about to meat with Giordano for an interview.
http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1304904422001/9 (12/01/2011)

I'm not surprised at all.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: December 01, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »

The truth always matters.

I can only speak for myself.  I've said this before and I stand by it.  Regardless of what choices Robyn made in her life, she deserves justice.  If she's alive and captive, she needs to be found and rescued.  If she was murdered in Aruba, she should have a proper burial in her country; and her murderer and anyone else involved should be punished.

If you choose to go on nationally televised programs and discuss any missing persons case, you should tell the truth.  It is expected, and when you choose to lie; you will be found out. 

As Titch has pointed out here in Robyn's thread, the truth is of utmost importance to finding her. 

If the truth is hidden, I'm afraid Robyn will remain hidden as well.

JMO
texasmom, I totally agree with everything you are saying.

Thanks Sister   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: December 01, 2011, 03:12:56 PM »

At the end of this video about Vandersloot,Geraldo says he is about to meat with Giordano for an interview.

Nor am I!       
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 01, 2011, 05:43:32 PM »

Nor am I!       

2nd verse same as the first.   

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 01, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/former-giordano-lawyer-defends-handling-of-case-responds-to-us-lawyers-comments/2011/12/01/gIQA9mrPHO_story.html

Former Giordano lawyer defends handling of case, responds to US lawyer’s comments
By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, December 1, 1:05 PM

::snipping2::

Giordano and U.S. attorney Jose Baez appeared Thursday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” Asked about a call to check on an insurance policy Giordano took out on Gardner, Giordano said Aruban attorney Michael Lopez advised him to check for advice on paying for the search for Gardner. Baez described Lopez as interested in receiving part of an insurance payment.

Lopez declined to respond in detail, but said he didn’t grant Baez full access to the case file because Baez “was not competent to practice his profession as a lawyer in Aruba.”
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 01, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »

Nor am I!       

2nd verse same as the first.   

Chorus:

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 01, 2011, 07:24:20 PM »

Giordano is the male version of Casey Ho Anthony..those 2 need to be a couple. They could keep things exciting by talking about all of their exploits and their imaginary friends and how to commit murder and get away with it.
Giordano was quite convincing at times, just like Casey was..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 01, 2011, 09:42:14 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/gary-giordano-interview-happened-robyn-garnder-aruba-15063287?tab=9482931&section=1206828

Gary Giordano Interview: What Happened in Aruba?
Robin Roberts talks to the only suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner.
11:45 | 12/01/2011

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 01, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »

Bad toupee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: December 01, 2011, 10:02:21 PM »

http://www.insideedition.com/poll/88/gary-giordano-on-gma.aspx

Gary Giordano on GMA
Do you think Aruba suspect Gary Giordano, who has denied any wrongdoing, was being truthful during his appearance on Good Morning America today?

Yes

No

I don't know

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 01, 2011, 10:04:30 PM »

Gary Giordano on GMA
Do you think Aruba suspect Gary Giordano, who has denied any wrongdoing, was being truthful during his appearance on Good Morning America today?

Yes

No

I don't know

After I voted...the results

Gary Giordano on GMA

Yes 11%

No 73%

I don't know 15%

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: December 01, 2011, 10:19:16 PM »

I wish Robin Roberts had asked why Gary and Robyn went to the same place the day BEFORE she disappeared.

That's not the ideal place to do anything on Aruba, there are much more beautiful places to swim, snorkel, etc.  But they just happened to travel to this tip of the island two of the three days they were on the island, and Robyn disappears there?

If they actually went there to snorkel, they would have gone to Baby Beach, not where they were down from it.

Gary's a liar.

Why did he have his boys standing in the background during his interview with Robin Roberts?  Odd, and totally inappropriate imo!  Did Gary's dad go home?  I could see his dad maybe being there with him, but not the boys.  Baez knows how people feel about Gary (IF Gary hasn't caught the drift by now) but he thought it was a good idea to put his sons on TV, standing behind him while he lies about what happened?

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: December 01, 2011, 10:34:36 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_freevideo+%28RSS%3A+Video%29#/video/bestoftv/2011/12/01/exp-pn-gary-giordano-body-language.hln

Gary Giordano's body language
Prime News|Added on December 1, 2011
HLN's Vinnie Politan and a body language expert break down Gary Giordano's interview with ABC's 'Good Morning America.'

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 01, 2011, 10:36:35 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_freevideo+%28RSS%3A+Video%29#/video/bestoftv/2011/12/01/exp-pn-gary-giordano-body-language.hln

Gary Giordano's body language
Prime News|Added on December 1, 2011
HLN's Vinnie Politan and a body language expert break down Gary Giordano's interview with ABC's 'Good Morning America.'

She needs to study and report on last night's Dr. Drew...   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: December 01, 2011, 10:57:39 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/01/justice/aruba-missing-woman/index.html

Companion's Aruba disappearance 'will weigh heavily on me,' man says

By Ashley Hayes, CNN

updated 10:24 PM EST, Thu December 1, 2011

(CNN) -- An American man who was held in Aruba for nearly four months in connection with the disappearance of his traveling companion insisted Thursday he had nothing to do with her vanishing but said it will "weigh heavily on me for a very long time."

"I feel as if a person I cared about, a companion ... has disappeared on my watch," Gary Giordano said on ABC's "Good Morning America" in his first interview since being released from custody in Aruba earlier this week.

The unresolved case has raised a host of questions, including the nature of the relationship between Gardner and Giordano. His U.S.-based lawyer, Jose Baez, told HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell on Thursday night that the two were both single and their personal activities -- including photographs taken by Giordano of the people that have been widely speculated about -- are irrelevant to what happened on the beach that summer day.

"What they do in the privacy of their own bedroom is their business, and really has nothing to do with this except scandalizing the case and trying to cast more aspersions on Gary and his lifestyle," Baez said.

The attorney said that the couple were "not exclusive." Responding to a question about whether Giordano was a swinger, Baez said, "Gary has a different lifestyle than perhaps you and I."

"These were things that the this couple did, and they did not only with each other but with other individuals," the lawyer added, referring to what transpired involving Giordano and Gardner before she went missing.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 01, 2011, 10:59:35 PM »

Gary Giordano on GMA

Yes

No

I don't know

After I voted...the results

Gary Giordano on GMA

Yes 11%

No 73%

I don't know 15%

Just voted!  The results are:

Yes   10%
No     75%
I don't know  14%
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: December 01, 2011, 11:03:17 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/former-giordano-lawyer-defends-handling-of-case-responds-to-us-lawyers-comments/2011/12/01/gIQA9mrPHO_story.html

Former Giordano lawyer defends handling of case, responds to US lawyer’s comments
By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, December 1, 1:05 PM

Giordano and U.S. attorney Jose Baez appeared Thursday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” Asked about a call to check on an insurance policy Giordano took out on Gardner, Giordano said Aruban attorney Michael Lopez advised him to check for advice on paying for the search for Gardner. Baez described Lopez as interested in receiving part of an insurance payment.

Lopez declined to respond in detail, but said he didn’t grant Baez full access to the case file because Baez “was not competent to practice his profession as a lawyer in Aruba.”

::snipping2:: from above and fixed:
Lopez declined to respond in detail, but said he didn’t grant Baez full access to the case file because Baez “was not competent to practice his profession as a lawyer in Aruba decent human being anywhere.”  Seriously though (ignoring that he is speaking about Bozo), it is rather ironic that this Aruban involved with the law is making judgements on others regarding competency.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 02, 2011, 12:07:17 AM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/businessman-gary-giordano-denies-involvement-in-disappearance-of-aruba-travel-companion/2011/12/01/gIQAUyIWGO_story.html

Businessman Gary Giordano denies involvement in disappearance of Aruba travel companion

By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, December 1, 3:09 PM

WASHINGTON — Defiant and combative, an American businessman suspected in the presumed death of his traveling companion in Aruba said Thursday that he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Appearing on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Gary Giordano defended his actions in the wake of Robyn Gardner’s disappearance, criticized his former attorney and said the Aruban economy was driven by cocaine and human trafficking.

Wonder what his other Aruban attorney (Chris Lejuez) is thinking about Gary's comments...   

March 2011

http://www.crimesite.nl/nieuws/drugs/20793-50-kilo-van-arubaanse-zakenman-.html

Google translation:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.msg1312038#msg1312038

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6452&offId=0

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 02, 2011, 12:09:36 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carla-Baron/130633511328

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 02, 2011, 03:55:45 AM »

::justice2NJ:: 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.