March 28, 2024, 12:40:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #2 8/26/11 - 12/04/11  (Read 544242 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: December 03, 2011, 05:55:50 AM »

Sorry, I can't watch Baez any more, he makes me sick
The very thought of him brings bile to my mouth!
 puker

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: December 03, 2011, 10:25:21 AM »

Saw the segment on Dateline last night. Great questions asked!

The answers? Well, the answers were clearly mostly twisted lies.

The crying seemed fake. Anytime people cry, and they raise their head to peek at whoever they are trying to impress, they are faking it. When one cries because one is very stressed, one tends to keep the eyes down until the emotion has passed. JMO.

Two things said last night contradict what Baez and Giordano are trying to make people believe.

First, they said Robyn and Gary were just "players" who met occasionally for a tryst.

But, in the insurance forms the only beneficiaries can be people related to the insurance policy holder. So, the only choice are blood relatives, spouses, or domestic partners. The only relation that could accommodate GG is domestic partner. But, if they were two "lovers", or just out for a tryst, then they are NOT domestic partners, specially when they don't share a home, and when there is a boyfriend on the sidelines.

The other was his describing how Robyn was behind him while he was swimming back, yet he made the comment before of Robyn having been the victim of either drug or people traffickers.

To me, I agree with the Dateline crime squad. She was killed somewhere after leaving the restaurant and the time he reported her missing, and her body is somewhere on that island.

The spot where she disappeared seemed way too far to go snorkeling, when there were many and better beaches for snorkeling that were nearer. He quoted a couple they found before then who suggested the far away spot. I hope that couple was questioned.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: December 03, 2011, 10:34:26 AM »

Just a short OT, cause I'm not sure if the Flores case has a thread.

Joran Van Der Sloot is going to sue Chile for having him deported to Peru without the proper paperwork. He will sue for 13 million, according to radaronline.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/joran-van-der-sloot-turns-down-2-million-pay-day-sues-chile

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: December 03, 2011, 11:08:26 AM »

Just a short OT, cause I'm not sure if the Flores case has a thread.

Joran Van Der Sloot is going to sue Chile for having him deported to Peru without the proper paperwork. He will sue for 13 million, according to radaronline.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/joran-van-der-sloot-turns-down-2-million-pay-day-sues-chile

Moosee - yep, we saw that announced.    You aren't OT, since we're posting in Natalee's forum and we're using the same threads for Stephany Flores's case since they are so intertwined.  Joran is a real piece of work and so are the ones that bank roll and support him imo.  Without them, he would be sitting in a dark, dank, cold cell in Peru with nothing but rats for company imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #964 on: December 03, 2011, 01:04:38 PM »

I knew this was coming.   

Yes, give your money to Richard...who doesn't even believe Robyn's still in Aruba...or dead.  Who for some reason, in all his distress and devastation by her disappearance...never once went to Aruba himself to try to gather facts or LOOK FOR HER!

NOT!   

The supposed boyfriend of a missing person who's story about even the length of the relationship and/or extent of this relationship continues to change; who also has serious money issues of his own, is not the person to set up a foundation and beg for donations from the public on that missing persons behalf!  JMHO

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Before you consider making that donation, remember Richard Forester misrepresented the facts about the foundation's 501 c 3 status.

"are tax deductible" vs "will be tax deductible"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carla-Baron/130633511328

Carla Baron Someone [Name Withheld for Privacy] just emailed this statement from Sean @ StayClassy.org a few moments ago about The Robyn Gardner Foundation:

http://carlabaron.net/RF_file/RG-Foundation1.JPG
about an hour ago · Like

http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=160571

Dear friends and family,

Please help support The Robyn Gardner Foundation in our quest to find Robyn, who went missing in Aruba on August 2nd, 2011. Robyn is an incredible woman and her disappearance has no answers thus far. Family, friends and loved ones are devastated and desperate to find Robyn and bring her home immediately. This is a tragedy that needs to be solved as soon as possible and Robyn deserves all the help we can give her so that she can come home. 

Any donation will help, but by giving a $10 or $20 recurring monthly donation, you’ll be ensuring the long-tem success of the organization in our efforts not only to locate Robyn and bring her home, but to help other missing persons as well. The funds will be used for extensive searching, reward money and to utilize all resources possible to find Robyn initially and then others that are victims both domestically and internationally. All donations will be tax deductable and serve a much needed cause - TO BRING ROBYN HOME. We are a small organization that has been inspired by Robyn. Her disappearance has gained worldwide attention and made many of us aware of the horrible things that can happen to any one of us at any time.

Even if you can’t make a donation, please help us reach our goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter.  Even better, please send an email to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to this page!

Thank you for your help in bringing Robyn home. Once the ultimate goal of bringing her home has been accomplished, we will put our focus on others that need our assistance. We will also be conducting fund raisers as needed, so please check back often to stay up to date on our efforts.

https://www.stayclassy.org/checkout/donation?cid=7005

Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The Robyn Gardner Foundation & our online fundraising partner, StayClassy, makes the security and confidentiality of your information our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations.

What shows up on my statement?
The donation you are making today will show up on your credit card statement as:DONATION . The Robyn Gardner Foundation has partnered with fundraising company, StayClassy, to process our online donations. Please visit stayclassy.org/charge to learn more about StayClassy's donation processing system.

Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. The Robyn Gardner Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.

Do I get a receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed. What is StayClassy?The Robyn Gardner Foundation uses StayClassy to process our online donations and power our fundraising software. StayClassy provides a secure platform to nonprofits that allows them to accept online contributions and manage donor relationships. You can learn more about StayClassy by visiting their website at www.stayclassy.org.

So now it's changed, not IS, or WILL BE, but MAYBE   
IF the IRS' hinkey meter doesn't max out as ours have; and it is approved.

https://www.stayclassy.org/checkout/donation?cid=7005

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: December 03, 2011, 01:26:07 PM »

REMINDER

This post has gone poof from the FB page now...but I saw it as well at the time Northern Rose posted it. The hotel has been bolded by me.

Barb Perdew Markland
I met Robyn and Gary on the beach in front of the Marriott Stellaris Hotel on Sunday, July 31. They had arrived on that day. My husband and I sat and spoke with them for awhile. They asked my husband and I about activities on the island.... Was shocked to see that this had happened, since we just spoke with them last Sunday, late afternoon. I am sure it was Robyn because I commented on her tatoo, indicating that I liked it. Didn't think they went together as a couple, as he was much older. She was also sitting kind of far away from him on the beach chair. She was nice. We were actually discussing the Natalee Holloway case. I will pray for her return.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552#!/photo.php?fbid=2168968231061&set=o.230993886944552&type=1&theater

::snipping2::

Was shocked to see that this had happened, since we just spoke with them last Sunday, late afternoon. I am sure it was Robyn because I commented on her tatoo, indicating that I liked it. Didn't think they went together as a couple, as he was much older. She was also sitting kind of far away from him on the beach chair. She was nice. We were actually discussing the Natalee Holloway case. I will pray for her return.

And now Robyn's missing, and Gary Giordano is blaming the Natalee Holloway case for no one believing his lies?

Interesting that it was a topic of conversation two days before Robyn disappeared?

I think it is, jmo.

Not to mention the statement by another woman that Gary Giordano tried to convince to allow her daughter (if not them both) to join him for a trip to ARUBA...also mentioning the Natalee Holloway case.  That trip was being planned for the same time frame that Robyn went to Aruba with Gary!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/15/ijvm.01.html

CARRIE EMERSON, ALLEGEDLY CONTACTED GIORDANO: He started telling me stuff, like, he would protect her. He said, there`s not going to be another Natalee Holloway or anything.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VALEZ-MITCHELL: That`s scary. Not going to be another Natalee Holloway. What does that mean?

Now Giordano`s attorney says his client didn`t know anything about Aruba before arriving there. So, how did he know about Natalee Holloway to mention that?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/18/ijvm.01.html

CARRIE EMERSON, SAYS CONTACTED BY GIORDANO IN JULY: The original request was because he needed a model who could go to Aruba, and model for a swimwear catalog that he was working on, and that he had just lost his original model, so he needed somebody who could go right away, had a passport, was cute and was blonde. If I could fulfill his fantasy of having a mother-daughter three-some, he would take care of us financially for the rest of our lives.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/15/ng.01.html

GRACE: Was that supposed to be in Aruba, too?

EMERSON: Yes, he said that it was going to be the end of July, first of August. The photo shoot was going to be in Aruba, and that it was for the largest swimsuit company in America, and it would not be a one-time...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: December 03, 2011, 02:11:07 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032199/Robyn-Gardner-Gary-Giordano-major-fight-Aruba-met-Adult-Friend-Finder.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

CCTV shows 'major fight between Robyn Gardner and Aruba murder suspect Gary Giordano' as friend claims the pair met on swingers sex site

Surveillance footage said to show pair having violent fight in hotel
Suspect reportedly can be heard screaming: 'I'll kill you!'

By PAUL BENTLEY
Last updated at 5:15 PM on 31st August 2011

Shocking CCTV footage shows missing American tourist Robyn Gardner having a violent fight with her travel companion hours before her disappearance in Aruba, it was claimed today.

Prime murder suspect Gary Giordano, who friends said she met on a swingers sex site, is alleged to have threatened to kill her while grabbing her by the neck and shoving her into an elevator on August 2 - the last day Miss Gardner, 35, was seen alive.

Mr Giordano, a 50-year-old businessman from Maryland, travelled to Aruba with Miss Gardner on July 31 and reported her missing two days later, saying she disappeared while they were snorkelling. He has not been charged but is being questioned in jail after witnesses claimed he was sweating profusely on that day, with blood next to him on the beach and a large scratch mark on his throat.

The videotape from the Marriott Resort in Aruba allegedly shows the two having a furious and violent fight on the day she went missing.

A source close to the investigation told the National Enquirer: 'They were having a major fight. Robyn was waving her arms and shouting at Giordano. He was grabbing her arms and jerking her around and shouting back at her.

'Then Giordano apparently realised their argument was heating up in public where someone might overhear them. He violently grabbed the back of Robyn's neck with one hand and shoved her back into the elevator with the other hand.'

As Mr Giordano faces a court hearing today to determine whether he can be held without charge in jail for another 60 days of questioning, police in Aruba believe the CCTV footage is what they need to keep him detained.

'Aruban authorities believe those few, crucial seconds of video tape will give them what they need to put Gary Giordano in prison for life,' the source added.

The tapes are now said to have been sent to the FBI and to surveillance experts in Holland for further analysis.

The source said lip-readers believe Robyn was shouting at Mr Giordano: 'I'm out of here. I'm leaving. I'm not spending another minute with you,' while he yelled back: 'Get back here! I'll kill you!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032199/Robyn-Gardner-Gary-Giordano-major-fight-Aruba-met-Adult-Friend-Finder.html#ixzz1WdQIPIqb

I don't remember any questions about this...   

If it's true, this would seem very important imo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: December 03, 2011, 02:43:24 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-missing-maryland-woman-robyn/story?id=14499332#.Ttp5pLLTr3U

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano and Missing Maryland Woman Robyn Gardner Shown in Surveillance Video

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
Sept. 12, 2011
Surveillance video from the day before tourist Robyn Gardner vanished in Aruba shows her and the prime suspect in her disappearance walking the same stretch of beach from which she would vanish a day later.

Gardner, 35, has been missing since Aug. 2. Gary Giordano, who is being held in an Aruban jail, has told authorities that the two went snorkeling and the Maryland woman got swept out to sea. The two were in the midst of a weeklong trip to the Caribbean and had met on an online swingers' website.

The surveillance video, obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows the travel companions at the beach Aug. 1.

The twosome's rented Toyota Rav-4 is visible and grainy video shows Giordano of Gaithersburg, Md., and Gardner walking near the restaurant where the two would share one final meal the next day. They are walking on the beach at around 3:41 p.m., about the same time she would disappear Aug. 2. Gardner is wearing the same printed sundress she wore the day she vanished.

Buckeye,

Watch this video, they were in the same place at the same time the day before Robyn disappeared...practice run?  The commentator says the restaurant was closed that day.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-missing-maryland-woman-robyn/story?id=14499332

Thanks...I still only see the ones dated 8/2.   

8/1/2011 (3:09pm) Video of the rental vehicle going by in the background

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-missing-maryland-woman-robyn/story?id=14499332

8/1/2011 (3:41pm) Reported to be Robyn and Gary walking toward the beach behind the Rum Reef Restaurant...note the man's shirt appears to be a light color

Prior released picture of the day Robyn disappeared (8/2/2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQg10MKlLxI

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: December 03, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »

I didn't mean to post that in this thread, but I guess it's a good "reminder" anyway.

I don't remember any questions to Gary so far about them being out there the day before Robyn disappeared.

(P. S.  MuffyBee, please don't change this thread early...I'm gathering while I can quote for the Photos thread.  Thank you!)

I'll hurry!   No worries here. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:49:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 03, 2011, 05:00:22 PM »

Another good reminder imo...

These are some comments made by "CJ" Christina Jones, who actually WENT TO ARUBA and looked for her friend Robyn...before another admin on the page came in and erased them. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Sorry, didn't take the time to even up my screen shots! 

Another comment by CJ...now erased. 

CJ = Robyn's roommate that actually went to Aruba searching for her!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: December 03, 2011, 07:10:44 PM »

I didn't mean to post that in this thread, but I guess it's a good "reminder" anyway.

I don't remember any questions to Gary so far about them being out there the day before Robyn disappeared.

(P. S.  MuffyBee, please don't change this thread early...I'm gathering while I can quote for the Photos thread.  Thank you!)

I'll hurry!   No worries here. 

Thanks MuffyBee, I'm finished.     

Just wish I'd thought to do that with the first thread before it was locked.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: December 03, 2011, 09:13:19 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/december_1__2011

The Morning News (Aruba) Page 5

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: December 03, 2011, 11:19:28 PM »

Either they expect that we will believe them just because they say it or they are hoping that if they close their eyes we won't see them.  Their corruption knows no bounds.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: December 04, 2011, 02:22:23 AM »

Either they expect that we will believe them just because they say it or they are hoping that if they close their eyes we won't see them.  Their corruption knows no bounds.

I've been thinking that Gary's release could just be the first step to sweeping this whole case under the rug and moving on.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Wonder how those in Aruba felt about Gary's MSM about cocaine and human trafficking being bigger money than tourism; and his claim that holding him had more to do with making amends over the Holloway case?

This case has put Aruba in the "bad light" again...and it hurts tourism regardless of what some might say.  Whether they continue to pursue leads or search for Robyn's body depends on how likely and/or how quickly they think they will recover from another American tourist simply disappearing under questionable circumstances; with no one held responsible.  It will be interesting to see, especially since there's not a single family member of Robyn's speaking out in public on her behalf, just what course Aruba will take.  That's what they want, right? 

If the population in Aruba knew as much about Baez as we all do after the Casey Anthony case, they would be out in droves looking for Robyn's body; if for nothing more than to shut that fame whore up!

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: December 04, 2011, 02:56:09 AM »

::justice2NJ::

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: December 04, 2011, 07:56:51 AM »

Giordano on Geraldo tonight. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: December 04, 2011, 09:51:36 AM »

Giordano may not collect on the insurance money now that the world is watching him. But, he sure as hell will be making hundreds of thousands of dollars in interviews and insights. Instead of making money for Baez AFTER the case is closed, he is making it now BEFORE, in case the whole thing goes out the same way Natalee's did.

To me he didn't have to do all those interviews, one or two would've suffice.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: December 04, 2011, 10:40:33 AM »

Giordano may not collect on the insurance money now that the world is watching him. But, he sure as hell will be making hundreds of thousands of dollars in interviews and insights. Instead of making money for Baez AFTER the case is closed, he is making it now BEFORE, in case the whole thing goes out the same way Natalee's did.

To me he didn't have to do all those interviews, one or two would've suffice.

they are disgusting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: December 04, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/12/04/exclusive-interview-with-gary-giordano/
Exclusive Interview with Gary Giordano
by Geraldo At Large Posted in: Coming Up, Geraldo At Large, Geraldo Rivera   
Gary Giordano was arrested in Aruba for murder! Now, the sole suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner defends his story in an exclusive interview.

It’s a must-see Geraldo at Large — Tonight, 10p ET.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: December 04, 2011, 10:43:48 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.