April 18, 2024, 12:15:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nichole Kristine Cable 15, Glenburn ME May 12, 2013 9:30 PM Deceased  (Read 26929 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2013, 12:09:13 AM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/maine/2013/05/24/lawyer-wants-documents-maine-teen-death-sealed/1m6Dh5TehPz4FpL9Hri9zJ/story.html

Lawyer wants documents in Maine teen death sealed
May 24, 2013

The lawyer for a Maine man charged with killing a 15-year-old girl wants a judge to keep affidavits and search warrants with details about the case under seal. Stephen Smith, lawyer for Kyle Dube, filed the motion Friday, a day after news organizations challenged a judge’s decision to impound a State Police affidavit. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2013, 07:28:37 PM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/maine/2013/05/24/lawyer-wants-documents-maine-teen-death-sealed/1m6Dh5TehPz4FpL9Hri9zJ/story.html

Lawyer wants documents in Maine teen death sealed
May 24, 2013

The lawyer for a Maine man charged with killing a 15-year-old girl wants a judge to keep affidavits and search warrants with details about the case under seal. Stephen Smith, lawyer for Kyle Dube, filed the motion Friday, a day after news organizations challenged a judge’s decision to impound a State Police affidavit. 

I hope the news organizations that are challenging this don't get their way if it would in any way jeopardize this case.  If this man is guilty, he needs to be off the street and away from our children. 

I hope no more children were harmed.  I am thinking of the children with disabilities, too.  They are twice as likely to be abused and not as likely to report it.  Some cannot report it.  That is the saddest part of having a child with a disability who may be hurt.  Even if they do report it, they can be bullied into keeping quiet more easily.  I hope Nichole will "speak" to the officers through clues she has left for them.

My heart goes out to everyone affected by Nichole's death, my prayers are with you.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2013, 09:00:15 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/29/maine-man-tried-to-stage-kidnapping-and-rescue-teenage-girl-according-to/

Maine man tried to stage kidnapping and rescue of teenage girl, according to affidavit

Published May 29, 2013

BANGOR, Maine –  A man used a fake Facebook account to lure a teenage girl out of her house in an attempt to stage her kidnapping and rescue so he could look like a hero but ended up killing her, a police affidavit released Wednesday said.

Kyle Dube was indicted Wednesday on charges of murder and kidnapping in the death of 15-year-old Nichole Cable, whose body was found in a wooded area of Old Town this month a week after she went missing.

Dube, of Orono, had intended to kidnap and hide Nichole and later find her and "be the hero," the affidavit said. But she died in the back of his pickup truck after he duct-taped her while wearing a ski mask, it said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2013, 08:58:13 AM »

OBIT

http://obituaries.bangordailynews.com/obituaries/bdnmaine/obituary.aspx?n=nichole-kristine-ellen-cable-co-co&pid=164967699&fhid=10701#fbLoggedOut

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Nichole-Cable&lc=1647&pid=164964254&mid=5543809&Affiliate=bdnmaine&PersonID=164967699&FHID=10701
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:59:57 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2013, 03:12:43 PM »

Affidavit shows relationship between Nichole Cable and Kyle Dube

1:01 PM, Jun 6, 2013

BANGOR, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- A newly released affidavit shows text messages between Nichole Cable and Kyle Dube indicating a previous relationship. 

According to the affidavit, Nichole texted Kyle Dube about her meeting with the fake Bryan Butterfield.  She seems unaware it was Dube behind the Facebook page.  Cable texted Dube, telling him about the meeting.  Dube told her to text him if she needed anything.

In the affidavit, Cable describes to her boyfriend that Dube allegedly attacked her the night before she disappeared. Cable wrote, " Kyle was trying to kiss and grope me I kept trying to push him off of me and he wouldn't stop." 

The affidavit states that officers believe a foot chase and possible struggle had occurred.  Police noticed scratches on Dube's face when interviewing him on May 15th.

Officers also recovered a ski mask with an eye hole cut into on near the area where Cable was supposed to meet the fake Brian Butterfield. Dube's DNA was found on that mask.
http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/246362/2/Affidavit-shows-relationship-between-Nichole-Cable-and-Kyle-Dube

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2013, 12:18:36 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/nichole-cable-missing-maine-girl-asphyxiation_n_3437668.html

Nichole Cable, 15-Year-Old Missing Maine Girl, Died From Asphyxiation
06/13/13 06:27 PM ET EDT

AUGUSTA, Maine — A 15-year-old girl police believe was lured to her death by a man using a phony Facebook profile died from asphyxiation, the state's chief medical examiner said.

The official cause of Nichole Cable's death was given Thursday as "asphyxia due to compression of the neck." Authorities declined to elaborate.

The medical examiner, Dr. Margaret Greenwald, released the autopsy results after consulting with the state police crime lab, which has been reviewing evidence.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2013, 11:46:54 AM »

This is heart-breaking.  Just to be a "hero" -- good grief!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2013, 08:28:01 AM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/06/19/news/bangor/orono-man-enters-not-guilty-pleas-in-cable-kidnapping-murder/

Orono man enters not guilty pleas in Cable kidnapping, murder
June 19, 2013
BANGOR, Maine — The Orono man accused of kidnapping and killing a 15-year-old girl from Glenburn and Alton in May pleaded not guilty to both crimes Wednesday at the Penobscot Judicial Center.

Kyle Dube, 20, who faces one count each of kidnapping and murder in the death of Nichole Cable on May 12, told Superior Court Justice Ann Murray that he understood the charges against him when he entered the two pleas.

Stephen Smith, the Bangor attorney appointed to represent Dube, has asked that his client undergo a psychological evaluation to determine whether he is competent to stand trial.

Murray said she would decide on the request at a later date.
    video

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.