April 26, 2024, 10:16:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Katelyn Markham, 22yrs, missing from Fairfield Ohio 8/13/11 Remains recovered  (Read 47509 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2011, 08:45:38 PM »

Why would Katelyn tell her B/F to dispose of the text messages.. Doesn't make sense..
What was on the text message to be disposed of or was this an excuse because B/F disposed of them.. And the burning of the documents..
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2011, 08:45:59 PM »

Could her B/F been jealous...

Her boss at her internship is a really good photographer, and he took some pictures of her that were really, really good and she wanted to show them to me. And that was one of them.

NG ask why didnt Katelyn show him the pictures when he was at the home that evening..

Yep, we are on the same page...guess we posted at the same time.  Very interesting.  That is EXACTLY what it sounds like to me.  I found a guy that she had posted on his page earlier that day...have to go and look for his name.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2011, 08:47:45 PM »

Hmmm...very interesting interview.  I would like to find out who her boss is...he mentioned this guy for a reason.  I wonder if bf was jealous...found the pics on the phone or something?  Very good question by NG...why didn't she just show the pics to him while he was there?  Very Very Interesting Response...kind of stunned him, I think.  Sounds like he is setting up a reason that he recently had a fire, too!  What do you all think?

Very Odd.. I like to know when he burned the documents and text messages..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »

Her boss at her internship is a really good photographer, and he took some pictures of her that were really, really good and she wanted to show them to me. And that was one of them.

NG ask why didnt Katelyn show him the pictures when he was at the home that evening..

Yep, we are on the same page...guess we posted at the same time.  Very interesting.  That is EXACTLY what it sounds like to me.  I found a guy that she had posted on his page earlier that day...have to go and look for his name.

I wonder when he went to the home he went through her cell phone...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2011, 08:52:26 PM »

Hmmm...very interesting interview.  I would like to find out who her boss is...he mentioned this guy for a reason.  I wonder if bf was jealous...found the pics on the phone or something?  Very good question by NG...why didn't she just show the pics to him while he was there?  Very Very Interesting Response...kind of stunned him, I think.  Sounds like he is setting up a reason that he recently had a fire, too!  What do you all think?

I have had a bad feeling about the boyfriend since the beginning.  That interview clinches it for me.  Sadly, I think he (the boyfriend) harmed her.  She may have tried to break it off.
FoolsGold
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2011, 06:04:22 AM »

No sign of forced entry. Personal items left behind such as purse, keys, etc. would indicate a non-voluntary departure. No signs of struggle. Only thing taken from home was Katelyn and her cell phone. Few women leave their home whether it be permanent or temporary, shared or sole housing without taking their keys particularly when it is late and the only way to get in would be to wake someone up.

I don't know about this 1252am texted photo: is that a normal way to send a photo? What was so special about the photo that no related message was sent such as : Here is the photo you wanted or what do you think of this? I mean its darn near one in the morning and she is sending a photo to a fiance who already knows what she looks like and with whom she was recently speaking.

Why a 911 call immediately pointing to a fair of some sort that was somewhat distant and not particularly threatening despite a reference to weird types of people being there. How did the boyfriend know who was there and why did he point police towards the fair but make no reference as to whether either of them had been there or had discussed going there?

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2011, 03:11:05 PM »

National Search Group Joins Hunt for Missing Ohio Woman Katelyn Markham
Published August 29, 2011
FoxNews.com

Texas-based EquuSearch will be in Ohio Tuesday to search for Katelyn Markham, who was last seen Aug. 14 at her home in Fairfield, near Cincinnati, Fox 19 reports.
Dozens of volunteers, including friends and family, have so far assisted police in the search for Markham, who was reported missing by her fiance, John Carter. Searchers looked in Fairfield's parks over the weekend and have posted a $5,000 reward for information that leads to finding her.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/29/texas-based-equusearch-joins-in-hunt-for-missing-ohio-woman-katelyn-markham/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2011, 03:23:27 PM »

Investigators baffled by case of missing woman; search today
Staff Report
Updated 12:43 PM Monday, August 29, 2011

::snipping2::
FAIRFIELD — Hours before another search for missing Fairfield woman Katelyn Markham, her father spoke to “Today” show host Ann Curry.
“I want her to come home,” Dave Markham said of his 22-year-old daughter, who was last seen Aug. 13. “For her to disappear like this, it’s just ... I just can’t imagine, can’t believe it’s happening. It’s a parent’s worst nightmare, and I’d like for it to be over.”
Another search for Katelyn Markham is planned for 5 p.m. today at the Kroger in Fairfield on Wessel Drive. On Saturday afternoon, Dave Markham was accompanied by more than 100 family and volunteers as they continued their search, this time inside Harbin Park, which is located about three miles from her apartment.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/investigators-baffled-by-case-of-missing-woman-search-today-1241436.html
------------------------------------------
video today show interview
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/35762806#44311729
transcript
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/35762806#44311729

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2011, 07:08:56 PM »

Search for missing Fairfield woman now national .. Video
Reward up to 25,000
Equusearch will be in Ohio 8/30 for the search of Katelyn..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epdu4O4m8y4&feature=player_embedded
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »

Missing Ohio Woman's Fiance Has 'Gut Feeling' She's Alive.. Sound familiar..

Carter, 23, was the last person to see Markham before she vanished. Police told ABC Affiliate WCPO that they have few leads in Markham's disappearance. There is no evidence of foul play, but it can't be ruled out, police said.

Texas Equusearch, a mounted search and recovery team, will begin assisting in the search for the 22-year-old woman Tuesday. A digital billboard has been erected in northern Kentucky to aid in the search for Markham. Search parties have been fanning out at parks and wooded areas near the bride-to-be's Fairfield, Ohio, home. Another search is planned for today.

Markham left behind her car, keys and purse. She took her cell phone with her. Calls to that phone go straight to voicemail.
continued..
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ohio-woman-katelyn-markham-search-joined-texas/story?id=14405579
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »

Markham was working at David's Bridal and at a book store. Carter said that he received multiple text messages from Markham after he left her in the early hours of Aug. 14. One of those text messages asked him to burn some of her bank documents.

"She had a big old bag full of stuff from the bank and so she had me go and burn them," Carter said. "Personally, it really was just an innocent little chore she wanted me to do for her and basically I went to a friend's house and I got rid of them."

Who does that burn bank documents at that time frame..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ohio-woman-katelyn-markham-search-joined-texas/story?id=14405579
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2011, 07:18:38 PM »

I have had a bad feeling about the boyfriend since the beginning.  That interview clinches it for me.  Sadly, I think he (the boyfriend) harmed her.  She may have tried to break it off.

So did I. After listening to his 911 call, that sealed it for me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2011, 07:22:21 PM »

I wonder how JC knows he passed a polygraph.. I thought that  results would
not be disclosed during an investigation..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 07:54:42 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 09:24:39 PM »

Experts To Begin Searching For Missing Woman Thursday .. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PSW-YzqeXU&feature=player_embedded
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29:23 PM »

National search for Katelyn Markham .. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItMWW3qFb7Q&feature=player_embedded
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 09:34:07 PM »

Tim Miller with Equusearch  visit with law enforcement. Video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErKbGdfvZeQ&feature=player_embedded
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 09:35:42 PM »

Miller met with Fairfield detectives Tuesday afternoon, then with Markham’s family, who had called to request EquuSearch’s help.

“We’ve had a lot of success. But we’re only as good as our next search and Katelyn’s our next search,” Miller said. “So let’s put all our resources to work and let’s hold out that little glimmer of hope too that she’s alive.”

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20110830/NEWS01/108310324/Searchers-Katelyn-Markham-get-help?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2011, 09:05:11 AM »

I think BF sent himself the pic and I think the burning of stuff is hinky too!!  What was he trying to hide?  Papers? Nah!  Burning bloody clothes?  Maybe!  Other evidence? Maybe!  I'll be very surprised if it's not him.  He mentions too many times that he would not make her move if she didn't want to go but I think she did break it off with him.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2011, 07:28:05 PM »

Equusearch spearheads hunt for Katelyn Markham ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54zBb9nO40g&feature=player_embedded
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.