March 19, 2024, 01:09:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #3 2/07/12 - 5/07/12  (Read 373562 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2012, 07:24:38 PM »

TO THE BROTHERS, SISTERS AND FATHER OF JOSH POWELL WHO CONTINUE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIM.....

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR MURDERING HIS CHILDREN!  WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON, WHAT RELIGION DO YOU PRACTICE WHERE MURDERING YOUR CHILDREN BY CHOPPING THEIR NECKS WITH A HATCHET THEN BURNING THEM TO DEATH IS OK? 

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS.  IF YOU BELIEVE THERE IS THEN YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN YOUR MURDERING BROTHER/SON!

What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA!!!

Would somebody in that family please show an iota of grief over the deaths of 5 and 7 year old angels who wanted nothing more than to be loved?  Quit trying to protect and sanitize the reputation of a piece of rubbish that didn't deserve the title of father.  And those of you who live in Texas, if you can't figure this out, I make house calls. 

Speaking for Green Eyes, JSM, CC and myself, we've got your back, Flutter!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2012, 07:45:48 PM »

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=19166158

Powell's sister angry, says she never thought Josh could kill his sons
By Sam PenrodFebruary 8th, 2012 @ 5:01pm

::snipping2::

She does think that her father, Steven Powell, knows what happened to Susan. But knowing him as she does, Graves doesn't think Steven Powell be willing to cooperate with police unless there is something in it for him — and because he is in jail, she hopes something will be offered, to bring closure for Susan's family.

Meanwhile, funeral services for Charlie and Braden Powell are planned for Saturday, Feb. 11, at the Life Center Church in Tacoma, Wash. Services begin at 11 a.m. and will be streamed live on ksl.com.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2012, 07:56:45 PM »

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=19166158

Powell's sister angry, says she never thought Josh could kill his sons
By Sam PenrodFebruary 8th, 2012 @ 5:01pm

She does think that her father, Steven Powell, knows what happened to Susan. But knowing him as she does, Graves doesn't think Steven Powell be willing to cooperate with police unless there is something in it for him — and because he is in jail, she hopes something will be offered, to bring closure for Susan's family.

Meanwhile, funeral services for Charlie and Braden Powell are planned for Saturday, Feb. 11, at the Life Center Church in Tacoma, Wash. Services begin at 11 a.m. and will be streamed live on ksl.com.

Thanks Grace.

Jennifer Graves is one member of the Powell family who has refused to enable her father and brother in wrongdoing.  Jennifer has been an advocate for Susan and her nephews from the getgo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2012, 08:15:31 PM »

Nancy Grace (HLN) is on right now!  Chuck and Judy Cox are guests.  Nancy is playing all the 911 tapes.

Janet
5:10 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2012, 09:09:14 PM »

ive only had to call 911 a handful of times,and IIRC the dispatcher said
whats your emergency,and sometimes would add police,fire,medical
not good morning
i found this info on the dispatchers job description,sorry i lost the link
i think it was a job recruitment site

Police, fire and ambulance dispatchers, or 911 operators, are the first points of contact for the public. They receive public complaints, monitor location of emergency services personnel, dispatch units, stay in contact with service providers, record details of emergency, and medically certified dispatchers may give first-aid instructions. See below for staffing agencies and job search companies in Puyallup, WA to help you launch your administrative/clerical career.

just some info

Elizabeth Griffin-Hall
Recruitment and Development
FOSTER CARE RESOURCE NETWORK
http://www.fostercareresourcenet.org/index_files/Page1670.htm

source for name of co.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hu3YZxVj8ZLUP9ij_0IpIXhZ6GaA?docId=ffe38b8eec9b4d50810e9fd3d61b8973
-----------------------
article on the dispatch call center
Police, Fire and Ambulance Dispatcher Puyallup WA
http://bonneylake-sumner.patch.com/articles/look-inside-puyallup-emergency-dispatch-call-center#photo-4999718
--------------------------------

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2012, 09:47:39 PM »

I want to know where that 7K is.  I believe that it should be seized and used to cover the expenses of burying Josh's victims.  It sure doesn't need to be used on anyone in the Powell family.

Also, those poor people that owned his rental home are now out of a property and have a terrible legacy on that lot. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2012, 10:36:26 PM »

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/feb/08/apnewsbreak-8-minutes-to-send-cops-to-powell-home/?page=1#article

APNewsBreak: 8 minutes to send cops to Powell home
6:09 p.m., Feb. 8, 2012

The logs show the social worker called 911 from her cellphone at 12:08 p.m. Sunday. Five minutes later, the man who took her call transferred the information to a dispatcher, who alerted two deputies about 2 1/2 minutes later, at 12:16.

But at precisely that time, calls began pouring in to report explosions at the house - apparently from the gas-fueled inferno blowing out windows.

Deputies arrived on scene at 12:30 to find the home engulfed in flames.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2012, 10:54:38 PM »

My heart goes out to the social worker in her attempt to convince the 911 operator the seriousness of the situation.

Janet

++++

Social worker's 911 call from Josh Powell's home
The Associated Press – 3 hours ago

Police have released a series of recordings from 911 calls made Sunday when authorities in Washington state say Josh Powell locked himself and his two young sons in his house and lit it on fire. The following transcript comes from a social worker who had just arrived at the home with the boys for a court-ordered supervise visit. The transcript has been edited to remove personal information.

DISPATCHER: Good morning.

<snipped>

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hu3YZxVj8ZLUP9ij_0IpIXhZ6GaA?docId=ffe38b8eec9b4d50810e9fd3d61b8973

Maybe this is procedure but ... the procedure has to change.  During the five minutes of questions asked by the 911 operator ... two little boys were being hacked to death inside the home.  Again ... my heart goes out to the frantic social worker ... the frantic social worker who tried her best to make the the 911 operator understand the seriousness of the situation.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2012, 10:55:29 PM »

911 audio from Josh Powell’s sister, boys’ caseworker
Posted by Lauren Rabaino on February 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM

The files below contain 911 audio from calls placed by both the Powell boys’ casework and Josh Powell’s sister during Sunday’s deadly fire. Warning: This audio contains intense and disturbing material and may not be appropriate for all listeners.

<snipped>

http://today.seattletimes.com/2012/02/911-audio-from-josh-powells-sister-boys-caseworker/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2012, 11:15:51 PM »

TO THE BROTHERS, SISTERS AND FATHER OF JOSH POWELL WHO CONTINUE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIM.....

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR MURDERING HIS CHILDREN!  WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON, WHAT RELIGION DO YOU PRACTICE WHERE MURDERING YOUR CHILDREN BY CHOPPING THEIR NECKS WITH A HATCHET THEN BURNING THEM TO DEATH IS OK? 

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS.  IF YOU BELIEVE THERE IS THEN YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN YOUR MURDERING BROTHER/SON!

ITA! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2012, 12:22:08 AM »

<sarcasm alert> Josh would have made such a good prison roomie for Joran. They have so much in common! Both were wrongly accused of murder and then went on to murder due to the pressure of being accused of murder.

Geez.......... I can't even type that with a straight face............

crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2012, 12:33:19 AM »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell's family just told me they will delay a service for him so the focus stays on the children. #JoshPowell #susancoxpowell

https://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

No need, IMO. I say throw him back in the wreckage and light another match. He obviously chose to be cremated, well, there you go..... be the poster child for "scorched earth policy".  I just wish he had limited his choices to HIMSELF!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2012, 02:11:53 AM »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell's family just told me they will delay a service for him so the focus stays on the children. #JoshPowell #susancoxpowell

https://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

No need, IMO. I say throw him back in the wreckage and light another match. He obviously chose to be cremated, well, there you go..... be the poster child for "scorched earth policy".  I just wish he had limited his choices to HIMSELF!

CBB - It should be the shortest funeral in history. Dearly Beloved... we are gathered here today for a jive turkey limp pickle sniveling little hiney bucket named Josh Powell. Would anybody like to say a word or share a favorite memory? No? Ok... reception is at Denny's, see you there.

The pic they could use to remember him by should be a screen grab from the Blue Ski Cap interview. Why? Because he just looked so special in it.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/susan-cox-powell-police-update-and-josh-powell-s-infamous-blue-cap-interview-video

God, please look after those kids... and I sure am glad that creep Josh no longer walks among us. He was awful. Lower than the belly of a snake.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2012, 06:47:17 AM »

Amen Klaas - If I have to hear one more time how poor Joshy was pushed into murder by the big mean police I will vomit.  I MIGHT feel something if he just did away with himself - but taking the kids - selfish SOB gets NOTHING from me except anger.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2012, 08:19:31 AM »

Powell's Sister: 'I Wish It Had Been Different'
Alina Powell speaks exclusively to ABC News about her family's tragedy.
02:54 | 02/09/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/josh-powells-sister-interview-15545562?tab=9482931&section=1206833

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2012, 08:38:11 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/josh-powells-sister-interview-15545562?tab=9482931&section=1206833

Barf To the    sister....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2012, 08:57:12 AM »

Alina, you can wish all you want, the two innocent boys died a horrific, premeditated death at the hands of your own brother Josh Powell.  Wishing after the fact it had been different?  How about if you'd gotten off your keister and taken action to help protect them?  And even after the childrens death, you didn't cooperate by giving police your cell phone.  They had to get a warrant.  That speaks volumes!!  With a family like the Powell's the boys never had a chance.  Josh, Steve, Alina and Michael and even Terrica.  Sick. 

If Wishes were Horses...

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride,
If turnips were swords I'd have one by my side.
If 'ifs' and hands were pots and pans
There would be no need for tinkers hands!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2012, 08:58:48 AM »

Alina, you can wish all you want, the two innocent boys died a horrific, premeditated death at the hands of your own brother Josh Powell.  Wishing after the fact it had been different?  How about if you'd gotten off your keister and taken action to help protect them?  And even after the childrens death, you didn't cooperate by giving police your cell phone.  They had to get a warrant.  That speaks volumes!!  With a family like the Powell's the boys never had a chance.  Josh, Steve, Alina and Michael and even Terrica.  Sick. 

If Wishes were Horses...

That video really made me mad.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2012, 09:07:59 AM »

If Wishes were Horses...

That video really made me mad.

How can anyone justify what this man did especially with the additional detail of the hatchet.  This man wanted everyone to suffer the same "pain" he was feeling.  He has no conscience which makes him a sociopath.  His whining voice makes me want to retch. 

Just imagine a scenario where he would have gotten custody of the boys.  What kind of he77 would he have put them through.  We already know that they were forbidden to even ask about her.  How long would it have been until one or both of them "disappeared" like Susan did?     Maggot Man is one of those people that I would like to bring back to life to torture over and over again, but I know that God is taking care of that for me.   an angelic monkey

BTW - Thx Trimm for the quote, I love that saying.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2012, 09:10:01 AM »

Powell family tragedy? No, it was caused by Josh and only Josh (possibly skeevy dad too). Josh did not have to MURDER his wife. He chose to. He was just pissed he couldn't get away with it and move on with his life. Josh chose to MURDER his two children solely to HURT Susan's parents and to retain control. What a selfish, cowardly, lying, low-down piece of sh**. Thrown him in the trash like he threw his family away and be done with it.

Where have we gone so wrong that a human life seems to have NO VALUE? 

I am deeply sorry for the COX family's tragedy. My prayers go out to them.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.