March 18, 2024, 10:39:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #3 2/07/12 - 5/07/12  (Read 373551 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: February 14, 2012, 04:41:30 PM »

Well, I guess I've never stayed in a hotel that offered breakfast and been given a voucher.  Most of hotels I've eaten in haven't offered a free meal and I just used my credit card to pay or charged it to the room.  And I have never walked into the dining area from outside the hotel.  So, I guess if you've got the nerve, you might just breeze past the lobby and walk into the dining area.  And if we know anything about JP, he's pretty nervy when need be. 

ITA!

A lot of hotels offer free or complimentary breakfast including LaQuinta, Comfort Inn, Super8, Holiday Inn, econolodge etc.  Free or complimentary breakfast can mean anything from basic coffee and donuts, juice & tea (continental breakfast)  to a  buffet with a do it yourself waffle maker, juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, bacon, scrambled eggs etc.  Just depends.   The ones that had a voucher had a full service restaurant setting. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 14, 2012, 05:57:01 PM »

Police getting new tips in Susan Powell murder case
Updated: 2/13 10:21 pm | Published: 2/13 9:08 pm
Reported by: Marcos Ortiz
vid

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - Steve Powell won't talk
He's facing voyeurism charges in Washington state but refuses to meet with police who are continuing to investigate Susan Powell's murder.
Police say he is part of the ongoing investigation.
 ::snipping2::
In Utah, police say tips are coming in that could help with the investigaiton.
Robin Snyder claims she recently met with police. She claims she saw Josh Powell and his two sons the day after Susan went missing in 2009.

"And Charlie looked right up at me and he says 'do you know what happened to my mom?' so I say 'no what happened to your mom?'"
Before getting an answer Snyder was called to the kitchen.
When she came back she says they were gone
A spokesman for West Valley police, Sgt. Mike Powell says "they've done an incredible job" of returning calls.  But could not go into detail about this particular person because of a court order that prevents them from talking openly about the investigation.
And now a Salt Lake woman is telling police she saw Steve and Josh in the Topaz Mountains three-months before Susan went missing in 2009.
 It's where police conducted a massive search this summer.  There, they uncovered a shallow grave.   But police won't won't discuss their findings.
http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/Police-getting-new-tips-in-Susan-Powell-murder/OO8aMVY0gku92ZTkRNmtyA.cspx

--------------------
total mi from west V to sandy = 274mi a straight drive thru,in good
weather would be roughly 9.25-9.5 hrs
josh said he left between 11pm to 12am,12/6-7/2009
not sure if it was the start of BKF,or end of BKF,IIRC
BKF is usually 7am-10am
--------
A thru D
west valley city
40.68344 -112.01686
tooele county,simpson springs 86.4 mi, 2 hours 53 mins
UT-36 S
40.03714 -112.78247

topaz MT topaz valley 34.6 mi, 2 hours 15 mins
Simpson Springs-Callao Rd
39.68807 -113.08897

Sandy, Utah-- comfort inn 153 mi, 2 hours 58 mins
US-6 E and I-15 N
40.57250 -111.85972
west valley city  15.9 mi, 28 mins
I-215 W
40.68344 -112.01686
map
http://tinyurl.com/8xxxcpf
----------
more info
•Utah - Crossroads of the West
http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/upload/UT_ATRIG_Final2-Web.pdf
•Utah Auto Tour Route Regional Map
http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/upload/UTAH-ATR-map-final.pdf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: February 14, 2012, 06:13:59 PM »

http://**/sltrib/news/53511742-78/powell-cox-braden-susan.html.csp

Powell family video: Happy moments weeks before killings

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: February 14, 2012, 08:12:00 PM »

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/02/14/2026058/investigators-josh-powell-used.html?storylink=mrc

Investigators: Josh Powell used house in Graham area as ruse
Published: 02/14/12 2:24 pm | Updated: 02/14/12 3:35 pm

Detectives believe Powell created a fake home to use for supervised visits with the boys.
"He set it up like a rental place, with pictures of the family," Wood said. "I think it was staged so when CPS (Child Protective Services) came, it would look like a loving family."
It would look like a loving home, they said, but it would be a bomb.
Detectives believe that when Powell did not regain custody of the boys at a court hearing Feb. 1, he put a plan to kill them into motion. He had $6,500, and left instructions for his sister to pay bills with it and give the rest to his lawyer. He also told her how to turn off the utilities at the house he would detonate.
"That shows you his mind-set," Wood said.
After the explosion, detectives searched a Powell family storage unit. In it, they found water and sealed buckets of dried foods, including beans.
"Tons of food," Sanders said.
"Also gas cans," Wood said. "We believe he got the gas from the storage shed."
The two cans found at the house were like the cans in the shed, he said, and there is evidence Powell had researched the explosive properties of gasoline.
"One gallon of gas vaporized is the equivalent of three sticks of dynamite," Wood said.
On that Sunday, the boys and the woman who supervised the court-ordered visit arrived at noon. The boys were happy, she has said, because their father told them he had something special for them.
Wood outlined the chain of events after Powell shut the door in the supervisor’s face:
"The little boys come in. He takes them to the back and hits them with the hatchet. Josh Powell scatters gas. He walks around the house, tossing it on the walls and floor. He puts the five-gallon gas can by the front door. He sits with the other can between his knees."
He lit a flame.
"It was an explosion, not a fire," Wood said.
Powell’s determination was fixed, he said.
"If we had gotten someone there, firefighters or police officers, we’d have dead firefighters or police officers,” Wood said. "If the court had done something different and awarded custody to the grandparents, we’d have dead kids and dead grandparents."
The residents wanted to know that the boys did not suffer.
There was soot in their windpipes, Wood said, which meant they were still breathing at the time of the explosion. But he believes they were unconscious after their father hit them, and did not suffer.
Powell was fully aware when he triggered the explosion, and died where he sat.
"He committed the most evil act," Sanders said. "And he gave them the greatest gift, which is to be in their mother’s arms."

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/02/14/2026058/investigators-josh-powell-used.html?storylink=mrc#storylink=cpy
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #464 on: February 14, 2012, 08:30:51 PM »

What a heck of a way to go... 15 sticks of dynamite wrapped to your doo-dads.

I hope his little buddy was whistling Dixie! That dirty old Powell was FOUL.

God Bless Charlie and Braden! an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: February 14, 2012, 08:52:34 PM »

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/02/14/2026058/investigators-josh-powell-used.html?storylink=mrc

Investigators: Josh Powell used house in Graham area as ruse
Published: 02/14/12 2:24 pm | Updated: 02/14/12 3:35 pm

Detectives believe Powell created a fake home to use for supervised visits with the boys.
"He set it up like a rental place, with pictures of the family," Wood said. "I think it was staged so when CPS (Child Protective Services) came, it would look like a loving family."
Detectives believe that when Powell did not regain custody of the boys at a court hearing Feb. 1, he put a plan to kill them into motion. He had $6,500, and left instructions for his sister to pay bills with it and give the rest to his lawyer. He also told her how to turn off the utilities at the house he would detonate.
After the explosion, detectives searched a Powell family storage unit. In it, they found water and sealed buckets of dried foods, including beans.
"Tons of food," Sanders said.

"Also gas cans," Wood said. "We believe he got the gas from the storage shed."
The two cans found at the house were like the cans in the shed, he said, and there is evidence Powell had researched the explosive properties of gasoline.
"One gallon of gas vaporized is the equivalent of three sticks of dynamite," Wood said.
On that Sunday, the boys and the woman who supervised the court-ordered visit arrived at noon. The boys were happy, she has said, because their father told them he had something special for them.
Wood outlined the chain of events after Powell shut the door in the supervisor’s face:
"The little boys come in. He takes them to the back and hits them with the hatchet. Josh Powell scatters gas. He walks around the house, tossing it on the walls and floor. He puts the five-gallon gas can by the front door. He sits with the other can between his knees."
He lit a flame.
"It was an explosion, not a fire," Wood said.
Powell’s determination was fixed, he said.
"If we had gotten someone there, firefighters or police officers, we’d have dead firefighters or police officers,” Wood said. "If the court had done something different and awarded custody to the grandparents, we’d have dead kids and dead grandparents."
The residents wanted to know that the boys did not suffer.
There was soot in their windpipes, Wood said, which meant they were still breathing at the time of the explosion. But he believes they were unconscious after their father hit them, and did not suffer.
Powell was fully aware when he triggered the explosion, and died where he sat.
"He committed the most evil act," Sanders said. "And he gave them the greatest gift, which is to be in their mother’s arms."
Edit to change red to navy.  MB
Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/02/14/2026058/investigators-josh-powell-used.html?storylink=mrc#storylink=cpy

Why store all the food and water?  May be as someone here pointed out, there may be some subterfuge, and Josh's plan was to disappear with the boys by faking their deaths.

I had to laugh at Carpe's imagery of 15 sticks of dynamite strapped to his doo-dads!  That needed a spew alert! LOL.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:11:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Challapalca him!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #466 on: February 14, 2012, 09:06:03 PM »

Was he living in the storage unit?  Why keep food there in buckets???? 

I do think the detectives are right.  Had he not been given visitation, he'd have devised a way to kill the boys and the Coxes.

I guess that he left the money to his sister???  Is that what LE is saying above?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 14, 2012, 09:24:57 PM »

Was he living in the storage unit?  Why keep food there in buckets???? 

I do think the detectives are right.  Had he not been given visitation, he'd have devised a way to kill the boys and the Coxes.

I guess that he left the money to his sister???  Is that what LE is saying above?

Josh may have stored water and food supplies in case he wanted to go hide,  But there are reasons some stockpile food and supplies.

https://www.lds.org/family/family-well-being/emergency-preparedness?lang=eng
Emergency Preparedness and Response
Members of the Church have been counseled for many years to be prepared for adversity.

Family Emergency Planning

Church members are encouraged to prepare a simple emergency plan. Items to consider may include:

Three-month supply of food that is part of your normal daily diet.
    Drinking water.
    Financial reserves.
    Longer-term supply of basic food items.
    Medication and first aid supplies.
    Clothing and bedding.
    Important documents.

Ways to communicate with family following a disaster.
As to why food is stored in buckets?  It's a great way to store food to keep it dry.  The buckets are also useful after the food is gone, to carry water, makeshift toilets, seats to sit on and etc.

You can buy food in buckets from places like Costco.  These can be good to have in the event of disasters.
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11622359&search=emergency+food+supply&Mo=49&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=emergency+food+supply&Ntt=emergency+food+supply&No=1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

Food For Health™ Vegetarian Emergency Food Supply
275 Servings, Up to a 20 Year Shelf Life, Weather Proof Bucket
Item # 566423
$99.00

Making a healthy meal has never been so easy or affordable. Just add boiling water, and in 25 minutes, a mouth-watering meal is ready to serve; priced under 35 cents, Food For Health's Food Supply Kit easily fits into any budget.

Although recommended for daily use, the 275 serving Food Kit is still the best choice for any outdoor activity and stocking your shelves with a long-term food supply.

Easy to Prepare Nutritional and preparation information
    Up to a 20 Year Shelf Life*
    Must have water and heat source
    275 servings – 55 pouches per kit (5 servings each pouch)
        25 Servings of Cheesy Broccoli & Rice
        30 Servings of Vegetable Rice
        35 Servings of Creamy Potato Soup
        25 Servings of Italian Tomato Pasta
        25 Servings of Tuscan Butter Pasta
        35 Servings of Barley Vegetable Soup
        50 Servings of Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
        50 Servings of Whey Milk
    Sealed in convenient Weather-Proof pail for easy transport
    100% Vegetarian – no hydrogenated oils, added MSG or Trans Fats
    Total Weight 23 lbs.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #468 on: February 14, 2012, 09:29:36 PM »

Thanks, muffy  ,

I had no idea you could get a yrs supply of groceries in a bucket.  Next time hubs is complaining about the grocery bill I might just pop one of those buckets on the table and tell him I've solved the problem.  lol

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: February 14, 2012, 10:38:06 PM »

Thanks, muffy  ,

I had no idea you could get a yrs supply of groceries in a bucket.  Next time hubs is complaining about the grocery bill I might just pop one of those buckets on the table and tell him I've solved the problem.  lol

You're welcome KittyMom.  A "mouthwatering meal priced under 35 cents"... would be hard to beat price wise.   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #470 on: February 15, 2012, 01:50:36 AM »

Thanks, muffy  ,

You're welcome KittyMom.  A "mouthwatering meal priced under 35 cents"... would be hard to beat price wise.   

You could always use a Comfort Inn GRift Card. Cinnamon Bums (sic) sounds more like it... I knew they weren't making S'Mores.
I believe that Robin. It fits. He was desperately cheap, and there was probably a very good reason behind that. I think they were
in terrible financial shape. jmo ...and like who hasn't had those same problems before? It's not worth detonating YOUR FAMILY over!
People can get help. You can recover.  "and this too shall soon pass." Remember?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: February 15, 2012, 12:03:24 PM »

Steven Powell won't cooperate with police Susan Powell investigation

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) -Josh Powell's father, Steven Powell has made a surprise move in court. He has filed paperwork in Washington stating that he will not speak or cooperate with police in any way.

He simply will not help in the investigation into Susan Powell’s disappearance.

The notice was filed at the Pierce County clerk's office in Washington on Sunday, just a week after his son, Josh Powell and his two grandchildren were found dead in the home explosion in Graham, Washington.

Powell is invoking his 5th Amendment right to not say a word to West Valley Police Department, according to the court documents.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/Steven-Powell-wont-cooperate-with-police-Susan/1-Ja9GzBz0qjndee7T-6aw.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 15, 2012, 12:06:15 PM »

Secret computer files may hold clues about Susan Powell's disappearance

Detectives investigating the Josh Powell case believe he may have left behind some information about Susan Powell's disappearance hidden in computer files, but they don't have the expertise to find it, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

Detective Gary Sanders of the Pierce County Sheriff's Department said Josh Powell was good with computers and "a very calculated individual."

Sanders said a search last August of the home where Powell lived with his father revealed nothing about Susan Powell's fate, but it did provide insight into Powell's personality.

"He kept birthday cards all categorized. He had bills categorized from years back, and I think that's just kind of his personality," Sanders said. "He was very meticulous about what he did."

Investigators said precision played into Josh Powell's final plot to kill his two sons and then himself.

Sanders said Powell studied the combustible properties of gasoline and determined how much he'd need to explode his home in Graham.

Then, he meticulously settled his finances, "sending notices to cancel all his utilities, shutting off Comcast -- all those things," Sanders said.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/secret-computer-files-may-hold-clues-about-susan-p/nHdGb/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 15, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »

Josh Powell never lived in Graham house

Josh Powell did not live in the rental house at the end of the cul-de-sac where he murdered his boys and then killed himself.
Neighbors never saw him. They never saw the kids. Everyone in the neighborhood thought the house was abandoned. Powell was still living at his father's home, though he rented the home he eventually blew up three months ago.

Ed Troyer with the Pierce County Sheriff's Office says the house appeared to be set up only as a place where Powell could see his kids on supervised visits.

"There was no furniture," Troyer said. "There were some kids toys, a little bit of clothing, some pictures of Susan [Powell] on the wall, and that was about it. It was very, very sparse, not like it was set up for anybody to actually live in."

http://mynorthwest.com/11/628204/Josh-Powells-house-was-sham-to-fool-social-workers
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 15, 2012, 12:11:16 PM »

Possible clues, no quick answers in Powell case

A hotel worker in Utah said Tuesday she saw Josh Powell and his boys the morning his wife was reported missing in 2009 — and when the older child asked a question about his mom, they left immediately.

"He didn't even give the kids time to eat their sweet rolls — each had a small bite on them," said the worker, Robin Leanne Snyder.

Snyder, 53, said she oversaw the free continental breakfast for guests at the Comfort Inn in Sandy, about 16 miles south of where the Powells lived in West Valley City. When she showed up for work at 6:30 that morning, she said, Josh Powell and the boys were there.

"Charlie looked right up at me and he says, 'Do you know what happened to my mom?' So I say, 'No, what happened to your mom?'" Snyder said.

She never got an answer. She was called away to fetch coffee for guests, and when she came back, Powell and the boys were gone, she said.

Josh Powell kept his face down as his older boy spoke up unexpectedly, she said.

Snyder recalled the encounter days later, after Susan Powell's disappearance began to make news. She said she called a tip line set up by police, but didn't hear back at the time.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765550834/Possible-clues-no-quick-answers-in-Powell-case.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: February 15, 2012, 12:14:23 PM »

The worker, Robin Leanne Snyder, 53, oversaw the free breakfast for guests at the Comfort Inn there. She called a tip line set up by police after Susan Powell's disappearance began to make news, but at the time, she never heard back, she said.

"Charlie looked right up at me and he says, 'Do you know what happened to my mom?' So I say, 'No, what happened to your mom?"' Snyder told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

She never got an answer. She was called to fetch coffee for guests and when she returned, Josh Powell had left with his boys.

"He didn't even give the kids time to eat their sweet rolls -- each had a small bite on them," she said.

Snyder said Josh Powell kept his face down as his older boy spoke up unexpectedly.

It wasn't until two weeks ago that a West Valley detective interviewed her, she said. By then, the hotel's security tapes for the day had long been recycled.

It was unclear if the interview took place before or after the deaths of Powell and the two boys.

Snyder learned from her bosses that Josh Powell hadn't taken a room in his name, although he was in the breakfast room when she arrived for work about 6:30 a.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/14/josh-powell-papers-found-at-washington-recycling-site/
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: February 15, 2012, 12:15:44 PM »

Detectives investigating the Josh Powell case believe he may have left behind some information about Susan Powell's disappearance hidden in computer files, but they don't have the expertise to find it, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

Detective Gary Sanders of the Pierce County Sheriff's Department said Josh Powell was good with computers and "a very calculated individual."

Sanders said a search last August of the home where Powell lived with his father revealed nothing about Susan Powell's fate, but it did provide insight into Powell's personality.

"He kept birthday cards all categorized. He had bills categorized from years back, and I think that's just kind of his personality," Sanders said. "He was very meticulous about what he did."

Investigators said precision played into Josh Powell's final plot to kill his two sons and then himself.

Sanders said Powell studied the combustible properties of gasoline and determined how much he'd need to explode his home in Graham.

Then, he meticulously settled his finances, "sending notices to cancel all his utilities, shutting off Comcast -- all those things," Sanders said.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/secret-computer-files-may-hold-clues-about-susan-p/nHdGb/

As you have bolded above Northern, my question is, why did he leave instructions for someone to turn off utilities if he sent notices to cancel?  We seem to be getting conflicting stories here or for some reason both are true.  This is very puzzling to me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: February 15, 2012, 12:19:10 PM »

When detectives got a search warrant for Steven Powell’s home, they found enough child pornography and evidence of voyeurism to put Steven Powell in jail.

In Josh Powell's room, they found 15 to 20 boxes of records, down to minor sales receipts, including gasoline purchases.

"He was a very meticulous, thoughtful person. This guy doesn't work on emotion," Wood said. “We have been working since that day to get those kids away from him."

That level of detail and control, combined with other evidence in the case, concerned investigators, and led a judge to take the boys from Josh Powell and place them with their mother’s parents, Chuck and Judy Cox of Puyallup.

Josh Powell would have to move out if he wanted the boys to be with him at his home.

To that end, he rented a house on a cul-de-sac in the Graham area.

But those who live on the same circle said they had no idea anyone lived in the house, which had been empty for some time. People who live across the street, up the street and behind the house’s backyard said Monday they thought the place was abandoned. They had never seen Powell or the boys there.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/02/14/2026058/investigators-josh-powell-used.html?storylink=twt
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 15, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »

As you have bolded above Northern, my question is, why did he leave instructions for someone to turn off utilities if he sent notices to cancel?  We seem to be getting conflicting stories here or for some reason both are true.  This is very puzzling to me.

I know.  He may have sent out the emails and then left Alaina instructions on who to pay? 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #479 on: February 15, 2012, 12:22:31 PM »

JP was no computer genius.  If Pierce County doesn't have the resources to hack his files then find someone who can.  I mean come on already!

If he was so anal to keep receipts for years then he kept something pertaining to his disappearance of Susan.  It's there.  LE just has to find someone to help them sort the info. 

It really sounds like the authorities in Utah screwed this up.  If this witness from the hotel called in the tip and they are only now interviewing her that is horrible.  Those boys might have been saved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.