March 19, 2024, 02:08:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #3 2/07/12 - 5/07/12  (Read 373579 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #500 on: February 15, 2012, 04:04:22 PM »

Maybe this is what the 7K was for?

I pray a judge blocks it or citizens of the community go invest in burial plots surrounding those babies.  No part of him deserves to be anywhere near those kids in life or in death.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 15, 2012, 04:10:22 PM »

I pray a judge blocks it or citizens of the community go invest in burial plots surrounding those babies.  No part of him deserves to be anywhere near those kids in life or in death.

His family might want to rethink this.  Anyone visiting the boys' grave might be easily inclined to take out their frustrations on the "resting place" of their father.  For example, the grave of Lee Harvey Oswald had to be moved and the marker removed because of the vandalization that took place.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 15, 2012, 04:11:17 PM »

I don't know of any way Josh Powell's burial by his family not only in the same cemetery but 25 feet away from the children can be legally stopped.  I don't know where influence or pressure could come from to discourage them from it.  I think it's just another terrible, lasting affront to the Cox family, their missing daughter and mother of Charlie and Braden.  Instead of quietly burying Josh somewhere they have to shove it in the Cox's faces.  What a terrible, terrible thing to bury the one that terrrorized and brutally murdered the children in close proximity to them.  No one can hurt the boys anymore, but it is like rubbing the Cox's nose in it and a travesty to the memory of two innocent boys murdered at the hand of their own father.  Why?  Why?  The Powell's must all be vile, hateful people.  Two little innocent brothers murdered by a maniac and now they may have to rest in eternity near him.  When the Cox's come to visit the boys grave site, the evil one will be close by if it can't be stopped. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Every time I think it can't get any worse, it does.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: February 15, 2012, 04:11:57 PM »

ITA KittyMom!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 15, 2012, 04:14:37 PM »

The Powell's are just totally warped to even consider burying Josh in the same cemetery, let alone 25 feet from Charlie and Braden's grave site.  JMHO  Don't they have a shred of consideration or decency for the two boys?

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 15, 2012, 04:19:42 PM »

The Powell's are just totally warped to even consider burying Josh in the same cemetery, let alone 25 feet from Charlie and Braden's grave site.  JMHO  Don't they have a shred of consideration or decency for the two boys?
The answer is no, they don't.  If they had any decency at all Susan and the boys would not have been murdered by that piece of excrement.  If they had any decency at all they would have made certain that that piece of excrement would have gotten the help they knew he needed years ago and he would have been locked away like all pieces of excrement should be. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #506 on: February 15, 2012, 05:10:06 PM »

Who is behind this, Alina or Michael?  Sick, twisted bunch of freaks.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: February 15, 2012, 05:41:52 PM »

I don't know of any way Josh Powell's burial by his family not only in the same cemetery but 25 feet away from the children can be legally stopped.  I don't know where influence or pressure could come from to discourage them from it.  I think it's just another terrible, lasting affront to the Cox family, their missing daughter and mother of Charlie and Braden.  Instead of quietly burying Josh somewhere they have to shove it in the Cox's faces.  What a terrible, terrible thing to bury the one that terrrorized and brutally murdered the children in close proximity to them.  No one can hurt the boys anymore, but it is like rubbing the Cox's nose in it and a travesty to the memory of two innocent boys murdered at the hand of their own father.  Why?  Why?  The Powell's must all be vile, hateful people.  Two little innocent brothers murdered by a maniac and now they may have to rest in eternity near him.  When the Cox's come to visit the boys grave site, the evil one will be close by if it can't be stopped. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Every time I think it can't get any worse, it does.    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: February 15, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »

Snyder recalled the encounter days later, after Susan Powell's disappearance began to make news. She said she called a tip line set up by police, but didn't hear back at the time.

::snipping2::

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765550834/Possible-clues-no-quick-answers-in-Powell-case.html

This is reassuring to know, that LE followed up on every lead!!   2+ years later!   

Challapalca him!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: February 15, 2012, 06:13:57 PM »

I don't know of any way Josh Powell's burial by his family not only in the same cemetery but 25 feet away from the children can be legally stopped.  I don't know where influence or pressure could come from to discourage them from it.  I think it's just another terrible, lasting affront to the Cox family, their missing daughter and mother of Charlie and Braden.  Instead of quietly burying Josh somewhere they have to shove it in the Cox's faces.  What a terrible, terrible thing to bury the one that terrrorized and brutally murdered the children in close proximity to them.  No one can hurt the boys anymore, but it is like rubbing the Cox's nose in it and a travesty to the memory of two innocent boys murdered at the hand of their own father.  Why?  Why?  The Powell's must all be vile, hateful people.  Two little innocent brothers murdered by a maniac and now they may have to rest in eternity near him.   When the Cox's come to visit the boys grave site, the evil one will be close by if it can't be stopped. 

are the brother and sister mormon?
BBM
well according to the mormon doctrine......more at link

What do Mormons believe happens to us after we die? What do Mormons believe about life after death?
Boley answered
When we die our spirits leave our physical bodies and pass into the spirit world. There they find themselves in one of two circumstances. Either they are in paradise--a state of rest, a place of peace free from the cares and worries of mortality, or they are in a type of "spiritual prison." This is not a prison with locks and bars per se, but it is a place where spirits dwell who lack the necessary covenant blessings to be able to proceed on their eternal path. These are matters that must be addressed before they can progress forward. We believe that we can help provide a way forward for these individuals through vicarious temple work on their behalf. Through these temple covenants we believe that we can make availabe to individuals in the spirit world completed covenants which if accepted will allow them to continue along their eternal path. These principles are taught in the New Testament (Isaiah 61:1; 1Cor 15:12-29; 1Pet 3:18-22) and further expouned in the Doctrine & Covenants (D&C 128:16-18; D&C 138:47-54). We believe that during the three days that Christ's body lay in the tomb, His spirit went to the spirit world and there He organized the preaching of the gospel to the spirits in prison. We labor in the holy temples to bring the blessings of baptism and of temple covenants to our ancestors so that they might have a hope and faith in the atonement of Christ as well. Ultimately, we will resurrect and our bodies and spirits will be reunited and we will live immortally forever as families sealed together in eternal family organizations if we are faithful in keeping the covenants we make during this life.
http://mormon.org/faq/life-after-death/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: February 15, 2012, 06:16:20 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/PierceSheriff
Detective Ed Troyer @PierceSheriff
Crime Stoppers just purchased the cemetary plots next to the Powell boys. We own the plots on both sides of the single grave the boys are in

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 15, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »

Crime Stoppers just purchased the cemetary plots next to the Powell boys. We own the plots on both sides of the single grave the boys are in

Amazing...I love when people pull together.  How dare that family even consider burying that evil next to or close to those precious boys.  How dare them. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: February 15, 2012, 06:28:27 PM »

sorry i missed a line or 2 in the cut and paste of this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12009.msg1509338#msg1509338

if the Cox's are mormon,they will have to seek council,from the temple,to deal
with the tragedy that josh created,to stay on their path to eternal life,according
to mormon doctrine
at least thats what im getting out of the reading
http://mormon.org/faith/
http://mormonbeliefs.org/index

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: February 15, 2012, 06:29:19 PM »

Amazing...I love when people pull together.  How dare that family even consider burying that evil next to or close to those precious boys.  How dare them. 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: February 15, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »

That is what I was thinking, his sister had instructions to bury them close together.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #515 on: February 15, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »

Alright !!!!!! Thank You Crime Stoppers.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: February 15, 2012, 06:44:35 PM »

Alright !!!!!! Thank You Crime Stoppers.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 15, 2012, 06:57:10 PM »

i knew josh was lying in the begining,about going to simpson camp,
with the time, he was sighted at the inn (6:30am),he could not have
killed susan and disposed of her,and drive the distance,in a snowstorm
i think the LE should look closer to home,for mines,holes in the ground
for susan,josh gave the same time every time he was asked,12:30 am,he
could be lying about that too,but IIRC,a neighbor said the car alarm went
off at around 11:30pm
========
WV to simpson camp
86.2 mi, 2 hours 52 mins
UT-36 S
using hwy
http://g.co/maps/chs93

simpson camp to sandy
not useing a hwy
77.6 mi, 3 hours 7 mins
UT-73 E
http://g.co/maps/ucta9

WV to simpson camp to sandy
using hwy
187 mi, 5 hours 58 mins
UT-36 N
http://g.co/maps/5kz8q
---------
12:30 a.m., Monday, Dec. 7 — Josh Powell reports last seeing his wife as she goes to bed and he leaves with children for late-night camping trip in the west desert near Tooele.
Monday, Dec. 7 — Police respond to the couple's West Valley home, 6254 W. Sarah Circle, after Susan failed to show up at work and drop their kids off at daycare.
5 p.m. Dec. 7 — Josh returns home with the boys, is informed the family was feared missing and meets with police.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705398807/Josh-Powell-Susan-Cox-Powell-timeline-Tragic-two-year-odyssey-ends-in-more-tragedy.html
---------
Among the new information detectives have received lately: A hotel worker in Sandy, Utah, 17 miles south of Salt Lake City, told them Josh Powell and the boys showed up for a continental breakfast the day Susan Powell was reported missing.

Snyder learned from her bosses that Josh Powell hadn't taken a room in his name, although he was in the breakfast room when she arrived for work about 6:30 a.m.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/14/josh-powell-papers-found-at-washington-recycling-site/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 15, 2012, 07:29:42 PM »

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/15/10418602-police-buy-cemetery-plots-to-block-josh-powell-from-being-buried-next-to-his-boys
Police buy cemetery plots to block Josh Powell from being buried next to his boys
February 15, 2012

A sheriff and his sergeant in Washington state have bought burial plots next to Josh Powell's boys in order to block family members from burying him next to them, according to a media report Wednesday.

"The bottom line is, Josh Powell will not be near those two boys," Pierce County Sheriff's Sgt. Ed Troyer said in an interview with a Seattle-area radio program called the Ron and Don Show.

Josh Powell's surviving relatives wanted him to buried at the same cemetery as the two sons he killed, the city manager in Puyallup said earlier Wednesday.

But that does not look like it is going to happen.

Troyer and Sheriff Paul Pastor used their personal money and funds from Crimestoppers Tacoma-Pierce County to buy plots that are on either side of the boys, according to a report on the radio station's website that was confirmed by Troyer on Twitter: See Tweet in article at link.

Crimestoppers is soliciting money on its website for the purchase of the plots.

Powell's relatives visited the public Woodbine Cemetery and selected a plot about 25 feet from the boys, City Manager Ralph Dannenberg told The Associated Press earlier Wednesday. They haven't paid for it yet, and any sale is being put on hold because the parents of Powell's missing wife have promised legal action.

"We don't have any rules or procedures regarding refusing plots to anyone," Dannenberg said. "We're going to wait to see what the outcome is in court."

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #519 on: February 15, 2012, 09:28:15 PM »

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/15/10418602-police-buy-cemetery-plots-to-block-josh-powell-from-being-buried-next-to-his-boys
Police buy cemetery plots to block Josh Powell from being buried next to his boys
February 15, 2012

A sheriff and his sergeant in Washington state have bought burial plots next to Josh Powell's boys in order to block family members from burying him next to them, according to a media report Wednesday.

"The bottom line is, Josh Powell will not be near those two boys," Pierce County Sheriff's Sgt. Ed Troyer said in an interview with a Seattle-area radio program called the Ron and Don Show.

Josh Powell's surviving relatives wanted him to buried at the same cemetery as the two sons he killed, the city manager in Puyallup said earlier Wednesday.

But that does not look like it is going to happen.

Troyer and Sheriff Paul Pastor used their personal money and funds from Crimestoppers Tacoma-Pierce County to buy plots that are on either side of the boys, according to a report on the radio station's website that was confirmed by Troyer on Twitter: See Tweet in article at link.

Crimestoppers is soliciting money on its website for the purchase of the plots.

Powell's relatives visited the public Woodbine Cemetery and selected a plot about 25 feet from the boys, City Manager Ralph Dannenberg told The Associated Press earlier Wednesday. They haven't paid for it yet, and any sale is being put on hold because the parents of Powell's missing wife have promised legal action.

"We don't have any rules or procedures regarding refusing plots to anyone," Dannenberg said. "We're going to wait to see what the outcome is in court."
Men of honor and integrity.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.