March 28, 2024, 11:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #3 2/07/12 - 5/07/12  (Read 374054 times)
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: February 21, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »

Something that strikes me odd.....

We were shown in previous posts that JP was extremely frugal, requiring Susan to shop within a well defined budget.

Now we're seeing that JP or someone bought multiple domains and funded them for 10+ years into the future! JP had multiple domains names for Susan, himself and the boys besides the .org ones.

I guess we're just seeing more of JP's strange thought processes.

Challapalca him!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: February 21, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »

A domain name, just like any other piece of property, has an owner.  Who paid for this?  Josh or Steven?  If it were Josh, then when his will is probated, tje asset will belong to who ever he left as his beneficiary.  Is Washington a community property state.  If so, that would mean that Susan's half of the estate would go into a trust, as would be boys until she is declared dead.  Then, the courts would have to decide whose death preceded whose. 

The owner of the entity that is hosting the domain could have much pressure put on it to take down the website.  Without some company to host your domain name, then you are without a venue for people to see tripe such as what this is purporting.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 21, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=susanpowell.org&prog_id=GoDaddy

Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: The Polished Web
Domain Name: SUSANPOWELL.ORG
Created on: 19-Jul-06
Expires on: 19-Jul-19
Last Updated on: 17-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration SUSANPOWELL.ORG@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration SUSANPOWELL.ORG@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Created on: 19-Jul-06

I bet LE can find out who originally obtained this website.  Looks like it wasn't active until early 2010 according to the internet archives. 

There is a Joshpowell.org as well that appears to have never been used:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/joshpowell.org

Domain ID:D150178700-LROR
Domain Name:JOSHPOWELL.ORG
Created On:04-Dec-2007 21:46:52 UTC
Last Updated On:23-Jan-2012 23:12:11 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Dec-2019 21:46:52 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Wild West Domains, Inc. (R120-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR41143082
Registrant Name:Registration Private
Registrant Organization:Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street1:DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.4806242598
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:JOSHPOWELL.ORG@domainsbyproxy.com
Admin ID:CR41143087
Admin Name:Registration Private
Admin Organization:Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street1:DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Scottsdale
Admin State/Province:Arizona
Admin Postal Code:85260
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.4806242598
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:JOSHPOWELL.ORG@domainsbyproxy.com
Tech ID:CR41143085
Tech Name:Registration Private
Tech Organization:Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street1:DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Scottsdale
Tech State/Province:Arizona
Tech Postal Code:85260
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.4806242598
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:JOSHPOWELL.ORG@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server:NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 21, 2012, 07:28:18 PM »

A 3-page article

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865550552/Cox-family-exploring-solutions-to-prevent-incidents-like-the-murder-of-their-grandsons.html

Cox family exploring solutions to prevent incidents like the murder of their grandsons
By Pat Reavy, Deseret News
Published: Tuesday, Feb. 21 2012 4:14 p.m. MST

PUYALLUP, Wash — Pam Roach has been a longtime advocate for changes in the policies and procedures of the state's Child Protective Services.

With the world's attention focused on the case of Josh Powell, who killed his two young sons and himself during a supervised visit, the Washington state senator is again calling for changes.

On Thursday, in Olympia, Wash., Roach will hold a public hearing.

"The purpose of the meeting will be to explore the serious problems within Child Protective Services and offer solutions to actions that may cause children harm," Roach said in a prepared statement.

Before public comment is taken, she will be joined by Chuck and Judy Cox, the grandparents of Charlie and Braden Powell and parents of Susan Cox Powell, the boys' mother who has been missing since 2009 and is presumed dead.

Josh Powell is the key person of interest in his wife's disappearance. Tuesday, Powell's death certificate was released. It showed that his body was cremated on Friday in Sumner, Wash., a short drive from Puyallup.
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 21, 2012, 07:46:05 PM »

Josh Powell Death Certificate (PDF) at link

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-josh-powell-josh-powells-death-certificate-released-by-washington-health-department-20120221,0,7297723.story

Josh Powell's death certificate released by Washington health department
Aaron Vaughn, Web Producer

FOX 13 News
4:34 p.m. MST, February 21, 2012

PUYALLUP, Washington—

Josh Powell’s death certificate indicates he was cremated last Friday.

The certificate, released Tuesday, does not say where his family took his remains. The cause of death is listed as carbon monoxide poisoning resulting from the house fire he started by allegedly igniting canisters of gasoline.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 21, 2012, 07:54:41 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 21, 2012, 07:56:53 PM »

Cox family exploring solutions to prevent incidents like the murder of their grandsons
Published: Tuesday, Feb. 21 2012 4:14 p.m. MST

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865550552/Cox-family-exploring-solutions-to-prevent-incidents-like-the-murder-of-their-grandsons.html

++++++

My Pledge

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 189:
    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge. It's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)

Mother of missing student in Aruba creates missing persons resource center at DC museum
By Associated Press
10:04 AM CDT, May 28, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) — The mother of an Alabama teen who disappeared five years ago in Aruba is opening a resource center to help families of missing persons.

Beth Holloway has created the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, named for her daughter who went missing during a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island. The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment in downtown Washington.

The nonprofit center aims to provide families with an action plan, examples of missing person posters, contacts, media liaisons and other services to guide families during crises. Officials also say they will provide educational programs on safe traveling and crime prevention and encourage careers in forensic science and law enforcement.

http://www.whnt.com/news/sns-ap-dc--missingpersonscenter,0,5675542.story

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

"TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE"
Beth Holloway, 2010

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 21, 2012, 08:26:38 PM »

I have forgotten.
What did Josh do for a living ? ( sounds funny now )
What did Steve do for a living ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: February 21, 2012, 08:29:43 PM »

NHRC Fundraiser Events

"After experiencing the abduction and murder of my son, I know the incredible pain that a loss like this brings, and so I commend Beth for channeling her pain into something positive and creating this foundation in conjunction with the National Museum of Crime and Punishment. It is my sincere hope that Beth and her family will get justice in Natalee's case. I always say that one person can make a difference. This foundation, in Natalee's memory and honor, will help protect other young adults from danger." - John Walsh

Running For Justice, Hosted by Maggie and Amanda

Come to Augusta Preparatory Day School, located in August, Georgia, for a 5k run. 100% of the proceeds go to the NHRC!

When: Saturday, February 25th
Donation: Entrance fee of $20 includes a t-shirt!
Registration Deadline: Saturday, February 11th.

*Beth Holloway will be speaking on Friday, February 24th at 2:30pm

REGISTER NOW as space is limited!

If you can't attend the run, but would still like to donate:

Read More:
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC_events

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 21, 2012, 08:39:35 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

Click on the link below to listen!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: February 21, 2012, 08:39:54 PM »

http://**/sltrib/news/53561249-78/cox-powell-case-rule.html.csp
Powell case will be turned into crime book
By melinda rogers
The Salt Lake Tribune
First published 40 minutes ago Updated 1 minute ago

The bizarre twists and turns in the case of missing West Valley City mother Susan Powell have all the makings of a true crime novel.

And now, the case will become just that: Renowned crime writer Ann Rule — who has tackled the stories of serial murderer Ted Bundy and the Green River Killer, Gary Leon Ridgway, during her 35-year career— plans to publish a book on the story of Susan Powell, who disappeared two years ago, and her husband, Josh, who killed himself and his two sons in a fiery blaze earlier this month.

Chuck Cox, Susan Powell’s father, confirmed Tuesday that he and his wife Judy will meet with Rule on Thursday as the Seattle-based author continues work on a project about his daughter and son-in-law.

Cox said it’s unclear whether the family will profit from Rule’s latest venture, but said the writer made a contribution to the Susan Cox Powell Foundation, and any other money entitled to the family would be used to advance the foundation’s mission.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 21, 2012, 08:40:30 PM »

Janet - regarding the 5K link etc,  Red says thanks for the heads up and he will be doing a SM front page post promoting the event.  Thanks!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: February 21, 2012, 09:19:24 PM »

I have forgotten.

Kat_Gram, Josh worked as a Database Administrator.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 21, 2012, 09:26:27 PM »

I have forgotten.

Wasn't Steven a furniture salesman, or some such?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: February 21, 2012, 10:00:40 PM »

I have forgotten.

He (Josh) was also a Realtor in Utah but that website no longer works:

http://www.joshpowellrealtor.com/about/AboutJoshPowell.aspx
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: February 21, 2012, 10:07:33 PM »

Janet - regarding the 5K link etc,  Red says thanks for the heads up and he will be doing a SM front page post promoting the event.  Thanks!

Thanks Klaas!  Thanks Red!

Janet

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: February 21, 2012, 10:11:29 PM »

Ty  for letting me know what these perverts did for work.
It has always disturbed me about how people operate, put on some sort of pubic face and then have these disturbing and criminal activities going on in their lives and some of the  persons closest to them are clueless. Not just this case, but in ones here and ones that I have interests in closer to home.
Where someone lives as a functioning member of society and not in isolation.
This Powell family system is almost cult like ?? A small cult but the same type of mind control. I watched the John Bradshaw tapes years ago on the family and family systems and
there is something systemic and generational at work here in the Powell family.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: February 21, 2012, 10:59:57 PM »

Ty  for letting me know what these perverts did for work.
It has always disturbed me about how people operate, put on some sort of pubic face and then have these disturbing and criminal activities going on in their lives and some of the  persons closest to them are clueless. Not just this case, but in ones here and ones that I have interests in closer to home.
Where someone lives as a functioning member of society and not in isolation.
This Powell family system is almost cult like ?? A small cult but the same type of mind control. I watched the John Bradshaw tapes years ago on the family and family systems and
there is something systemic and generational at work here in the Powell family.

something like perverted co-dependent incestual sex?

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 22, 2012, 09:55:11 PM »

Steven Powell was involved in daughter-in-law's disappearance, his family says
Published February 22, 2012

Kirk Graves, who is married to Josh Powell's sister Jennifer, said he believes that Steven Powell at the "very least" knows what happened to his daughter-in-law.

I believe that, at a minimum, Steven knew something about what happened to Susan," he told the website. "At the very least, Josh told him what he did."

Graves believes Steven Powell did not want Susan involved in the raising of his grandchildren.

"She was a threat for his control over the family. She was too strong to have around," he said.

<snipped>

Meanwhile, Susan Powell's father, Chuck Cox, plans to hold a public meeting Thursday to call for a review, both into the investigation of his daughter's disappearance and into possible child-welfare failings that led to the deaths of his grandsons, The Salt Lake Tribune reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/22/steven-powell-was-involved-in-daughter-in-laws-disappearance-his-family-says/?test=latestnews=latestnews#ixzz1nAYEVQ7X

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #679 on: February 23, 2012, 10:00:46 AM »

Josh Powell poisoned my sister, Susan Cox Powell’s sibling says: report
She claims she was told that husband Josh made dinner for family, which was unusual for him

By Nina Mandell / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, February 23, 2012, 9:33 AM

Susan Powell's sister said the proof that Josh Powell killed the Utah mom could be in the pudding.

Or whatever else he made for dinner that night.

According to a report in the tabloid the National Enquirer, Denise Cox said that Josh Powell cooked dinner — and must have poisoned her sister before dumping her body in one of the nearby mineshafts.

"Before she went missing, she told me that Josh cooked dinner for the family. I didn't think much of it at the time, but he never did that," she reportedly told the tabloid. "He believed women are inferior and should always be the ones to cook and clean."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/josh-powell-poisoned-sister-susan-powell-sibling-report-article-1.1027408?localLinksEnabled=false

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.