April 27, 2024, 10:08:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157967 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2007, 05:14:22 PM »

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2007, 05:19:12 PM »

Dang my post disappeared... Shocked

anyway, it does take a really sick person to harm an innocent animal... and to move on to people makes it seem like practice...

another common thread with these psychos -

Sue thanks for bringing the show in here...

Klaasend  that picture really shows the similarities... Shocked  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
at least hall won't get away with it this time... (ihope)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2007, 05:24:21 PM »

Rubina at BFN is watching the Jensen show and translating as she watches.  This is what she's said so far:

Okay, there is a break on this moment. First 10 minutes was a summary with Joran about all the events since 2005. Jensen made a lot of jokes. Like asking:

Does your book stand in the fiction or non-fiction corner of the bookstore?
(In the show it's normal to drink wine with guests) Jensen comment: "I will not feed you drunk so here you get a glass of water"

Joran is sitting like a goof on the bench, not saying much yet ...
he did say that he decided to lie early on because his parents didn't allow him to go out and at the time he was seeing/ was involved with a girl (dating).

Okay ... break is over. Gonna watch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2007, 05:31:32 PM »

REMINDER

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT  9pm ET

My next live show
Friday 9pm et

Guests-

Tim Miller

Robert Peters - President Morality In Media

Janice Smolinski - Her son William is missing
www.justice4billy.com
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »

talk to you guys later... gotta go feed redcat who is howling like a madman.... Twisted Evil

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2007, 05:33:25 PM »

Post again by Rubina at BFN
Jensen asks Joran what kind of place is this Charlie's bar. Joran explains it's a favorite pub to go for tourists, also a lot of Americans because you can drink at age of 18.

Joran sais that he was with Natalee for a time-periode of three hours. He met her at the Casiono. He was interested in a friend of Natalee but that friend told him to go to Natalee. Joran doesn't want to say bad things about Natalee but he does say that she was kinda out of control that night: alcohol and partying.
(Jensen asks Joran if he is a Ladiesman) Joran says life on Aruba is quite different: much free-er compared with Dutch life. They partied together at Charlies.

Joran sais when Charlie and Charlie closed Natalee asked Joran to join her to the beach. Natalee didn't want to go back to the Hotel. (Natalee was drunk - Joran had just a view drinks so he said). Deepak and Satish dropped them both at the beach. They were intimate on the beach but no sex because Joran didn't had condems with him. They stayed for a little time watching stars but then Joran wanted to go home, because he should wake up early for school. natalee wants to stay at the beach... Joran left her at the beach after asking her several times to walk her to the hotel. She refused that.
Joran called Satish and picked him up. (Jensen sais that part is controversial)
Joran doesn't know why Deepak and Satish won't admitt to this.
(Jensen thinks this part is very odd: "why would friends do that to you?" - Jensen accuses Joran and Deepak and Satish of putting a wall up)
Joran sais they are not friends anymore and he never spoked to them anymore.
Jensen and Joran debate about this part about how did he come home for a while.
Joran keeps saying he doesn't know why Satish is lying, he sticks with this story.

Jensen tries to stay objective but it's shimmering through that he thinks that Joran's story is very odd...
In between Jensen makes a lot of jokes ...drinking with Joran, being the Dutch O.J. Simpson/ Charlie Manson.
Joran sais this whole situation is about lies of him, of his friends, of people involved in the case etc. etc. and that it all get out of hand.

Now about the shoes. He left the shoes at the beach. He sais he didn't tell this to the police because he was scared that this would made him suspisious even more.

Now Jensen sais: I don't think you are a killer but I do think/ feel that you know something more about this.

Joran sais: he doesn't.

Jensen sais he have read the book and qoutes some parts of the book. He sais it is very detailled about the part when he met Natalee... to every detaill... costs of drink, every event that went on.
But later he doesn't know the detaills about how he got home, why he send Deepak a message with: Thank you, I'm home now, are you online. Everything is vague.

They chitchat about this vagueness. Jensen tries to get information but Joran sais he just doens't know more.
Jensen ends conversation about that and asks how his life is now.

Joran sais his life is pretty okay in the Netherlands. He's getting used of having no controll about all what happened, the stories in the world. He does hope that the truth will get out there soon for everyone's sake.

Jensen sais that Joran acts pretty relaxed on everything. That he is amazed with his strongness.

Jensen asked what Joran thinks about what happened:
Joran thinks she isn't a live anymore... and he doesn't believe she's somewhere to be found on Aruba.

This whas a short summary ... I typed very fast while listening. Well watch the video online when it comes up and add more information.

Greetz Rubine

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2007, 05:40:19 PM »

Thanks Rubina
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2007, 05:47:21 PM »

Looks like another soft interview for Joran. Stick to his last lies and wait it out and sell the book. Makes me wonder if it is in the contract not to ask any of the needed questions. There are hundreds of them!! Maybee these Interviewers just dont know what to ask? Lots of good questions to ask..Shoe Size? Relationships with Lorenzo and Van Der Stratten? What did deepak mean in the recorded police car tapes?15 years?Your own father?Hit a girl with a car?See ghosts?What did you tell the Headmaster at ISA? I could think of hundreds of questions..How did you get to school the day after NH dissapeared?Maybee they interfere with the Investigation?Is he being payed for these interviews??

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2007, 05:47:34 PM »

That has always been BIG question for me...

If Deepak or Satish picked Joran up, Then why would he message him
to say he got home ok???

Doesnt make sense

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2007, 05:49:44 PM »

Haanie C posted a Dutch interview Anita gave to Libelle (?).  I ran it through a translator (and if the hate posters don't like it, they can give their English version).  A sob story generally.  Aruba isn't safe for Joran....on his last night he had to sleep in his parents room "like a baby". ya right, or to keep an eye on him.

One interesting thing.  Anita says when Paul first told her (and I think it says he called or she called while still in Holland) about Natalee, he said Joran seems to be the last one with her.  That would not coincide with the HI story....wonder if that was the first story contrived by the pool....hmmm

“Twee jaar geleden, in mei, werd mijn oma negentig jaar. Ik was in Nederland om haar verjaardag te vieren. Kort voor ik weer terug zou keren naar Aruba, belde mijn man Paul me op en vertelde dat op Aruba een meisje werd vermist. En hij zei erbij: ‘Schijnbaar is Joran de laatste geweest die met haar samen was.’ Er ging onmiddellijk van alles door mijn hoofd, allerlei gedachten streden om voorrang. Heel verwarrend vond ik het dat er ook dingen in me opkwamen als: Potverdorie, zondagavond is hij dus blijkbaar uit geweest. Wij wisten van niets, hij moest het huis uit zijn geslopen.”

" Two years ago, in May, my grandmother became ninety year.  I was in the Netherlands her birthday to celebrate.  Short for I prevent back would turn to Aruba, rung my man Paul me on and told that on Aruba a girl was missed.  And he said with it:  'Seeming is Joran the last one been that with her together was.'  There immediately of everything through my head, all sorts of thoughts priorities fought went.  Quite confusingly found I it that it also compete in me came up as:  Potverdorie, Sunday evening is been he thus apparently out.  We knew had to be demolished by nothing, he it house out."
[/b]
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2007, 05:53:27 PM »

Sue and Klaas TY for bringing the posts over from BFN.  TY to Rubina for the translations.

Sunfreak
I am so happy for you about your great news. I have been keeping yah in my prayers.

Shocked  We are getting a hell of a storm right now.. Umm. who said they need rain? Its horrid here.. so windy.. and I had a window open in the room I am in .. that it knocked the blinds off.  Shocked  Hung them back up.. this is just like the night .. lightning struck and my neighbors house caugh fire.  
  Hope I am able to listen to Dana later and this thing passes quickly.
Damn house is shaking from the thunder ..  Shocked  Shocked
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, this is obviously not going to be a very popular POV but the sudden withdrawal for very common drugs such as even Valium can result in seizures and be life threatening.

I do not condone what she did but am not sure she deserves that!  If I were the court, I would think twice about risking lawsuits or some kind of wrongful death happening.

Yes, she might be faking it but then again she might not.  I'd want medical opinions and pronto before something irreversible and very regrettable could happen.

The Sheriff's Dept is the party responsible for her release back to house arrest so making her do the full sentence seems a bit much compared to many who do worse and serve no time in jail.

JMO and am doing a drive by as I doubt anybody else will see it this way.  I think the judge is wanting his fifteen minutes of fame off this.  For his sake as well as her own, I do hope she is faking and not on the verge of some dire withdrawal reaction.

I agree with you here, Anna.  I know it will not be a popular stance, but having a daughter her age myself, I am not surprised at her behavior. She may have an existing depression, or be going through some type of withdrawal.  Outside of all the hoopla and all, she is just a young girl that made a mistake.  Everything else that happened was up to the court, and they have made it a fiasco.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2007, 05:55:40 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Haanie C posted a Dutch interview Anita gave to Libelle (?).  I ran it through a translator (and if the hate posters don't like it, they can give their English version).  A sob story generally.  Aruba isn't safe for Joran....on his last night he had to sleep in his parents room "like a baby". ya right, or to keep an eye on him.

One interesting thing.  Anita says when Paul first told her (and I think it says he called or she called while still in Holland) about Natalee, he said Joran seems to be the last one with her.  That would not coincide with the HI story....wonder if that was the first story contrived by the pool....hmmm

“Twee jaar geleden, in mei, werd mijn oma negentig jaar. Ik was in Nederland om haar verjaardag te vieren. Kort voor ik weer terug zou keren naar Aruba, belde mijn man Paul me op en vertelde dat op Aruba een meisje werd vermist. En hij zei erbij: ‘Schijnbaar is Joran de laatste geweest die met haar samen was.’ Er ging onmiddellijk van alles door mijn hoofd, allerlei gedachten streden om voorrang. Heel verwarrend vond ik het dat er ook dingen in me opkwamen als: Potverdorie, zondagavond is hij dus blijkbaar uit geweest. Wij wisten van niets, hij moest het huis uit zijn geslopen.”

" Two years ago, in May, my grandmother became ninety year.  I was in the Netherlands her birthday to celebrate.  Short for I prevent back would turn to Aruba, rung my man Paul me on and told that on Aruba a girl was missed.  And he said with it:  'Seeming is Joran the last one been that with her together was.'  There immediately of everything through my head, all sorts of thoughts priorities fought went.  Quite confusingly found I it that it also compete in me came up as:  Potverdorie, Sunday evening is been he thus apparently out.  We knew had to be demolished by nothing, he it house out."
[/b]

I thought Koen slept with his mommy?   Embarassed  So now .. Joran has sleot in bed with his parents too?  WTF?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2007, 05:55:59 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Sue and Klaas TY for bringing the posts over from BFN.  TY to Rubina for the translations.

Sunfreak
I am so happy for you about your great news. I have been keeping yah in my prayers.

Shocked  We are getting a hell of a storm right now.. Umm. who said they need rain? Its horrid here.. so windy.. and I had a window open in the room I am in .. that it knocked the blinds off.  Shocked  Hung them back up.. this is just like the night .. lightning struck and my neighbors house caugh fire.  

Angie,

I looked on that interactive Weather Channel site, and the radar says I'm supposed to be in the middle of a severe thunderstorm, and it STILL hasn't rained a drop!  Shocked I'm hearing lots of thunder, but no rain is coming down.

Is your neighbor's house okay?

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2007, 05:57:39 PM »

[/b]

I thought Koen slept with his mommy?   Embarassed  So now .. Joran has sleot in bed with his parents too?  WTF?

Maybe they're mixing up the stories...or maybe it's a Dutch thing... Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2007, 06:00:12 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Sunfreak

Angie,

I looked on that interactive Weather Channel site, and the radar says I'm supposed to be in the middle of a severe thunderstorm, and it STILL hasn't rained a drop!  Shocked I'm hearing lots of thunder, but no rain is coming down.

Is your neighbor's house okay?

BT that was the last bad storm we had.. when that house caught fire.. lightning struck the roof.
 Now.. there are sirens here.. BRB  hear hubby and the neighbor talking ut smoke and fire and an orange glow? I hear firetrucks rolling by and cop cars.. BRB.. gonna go look outside.  Yikes more sirens
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2007, 06:05:30 PM »

[/b]

Maybe they're mixing up the stories...or maybe it's a Dutch thing... Rolling Eyes

Hard to say buckeye!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2007, 06:07:04 PM »

Dunno where all the trucks and cops went to.. I dont see anything?
 What hubby and the neighbor see isnt no fire.. Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2007, 06:11:20 PM »

Dunno where all the trucks and cops went to.. I dont see anything?
 What hubby and the neighbor see isnt no fire.. Rolling Eyes

Well, if it was, maybe the heavy rain put it out?

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2007, 06:15:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys...
Just peeking in for a bit...

AngieX...
Looking at the radar http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?animate=true&enlarge=true
I would say you are in for a ..   l o n g ..   rain/storm.   Stay Safe Exclamation

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.