April 27, 2024, 03:02:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157952 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2007, 06:20:11 PM »

So, everyone in the world thinks Joran is guilty as sin except for one or two nutz at FOB and RU.  Is that about right?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2007, 06:22:47 PM »

Chocolate Monkey Blizzards  

2 cups chocolate ice cream
1 cup coconut milk
1 medium banana, peeled and halved
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
2 Tbs. creamy peanut butter

In blender, combine ice cream, coconut milk, bananas, chocolate syrup, and peanut butter. Blend 1 minute or until well combined. Di vide mixture among 4 glasses. Garnish each glass with banana slices, chocolate curls, orange zest, and fresh mint, if desired.

Per Serving: Cal-505; Pro - 9 g; Carb - 44g; Fiber - 3 g; chol - 115 mg; Sod - 117 mg; Total fat - 34g; Sat Fat - 23g

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2007, 06:23:52 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Monkeys...
Just peeking in for a bit...

AngieX...
Looking at the radar http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?animate=true&enlarge=true
I would say you are in for a ..   l o n g ..   rain/storm.   Stay Safe Exclamation

At least I wont have to water my garden   Shocked

Sorry BT.. Amanda called me.. today is her bday.. and I only got to talk to her a few minutes this morning before she left for work . Her hubby has a nice weekend planned for her. She just dont know it yet..  Laughing
 God love'em.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2007, 06:25:39 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi Monkeys...

AngieX...
Looking at the radar http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?animate=true&enlarge=true
I would say you are in for a ..   l o n g ..   rain/storm.   Stay Safe Exclamation

Sorry BT.. Amanda called me.. today is her bday.. and I only got to talk to her a few minutes this morning before she left for work . Her hubby has a nice weekend planned for her. She just dont know it yet..  Laughing
 God love'em.

Well, our big storm that was showing up red on the radar is over here, and not a drop of rain.  Crying or Very sad

Give daughter a birthday hug from me when you see her.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2007, 06:26:46 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
So, everyone in the world thinks Joran is guilty as
sin except for one or two nutz at FOB and RU.  Is that about right?

lol Easy..  sounds about right..  And with the risk of pissing Jan. oops.. I mean MedleyRelay even more.. I think Daddy Sloot is the main one and.. JVDS is covering daddys ass. I feel Jvds..K2 and others are ALL involved.. but I feel Natalee met her demise in the hands of Papa.
 JMO of course.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Monkeys...

AngieX...

God love'em.

Well, our big storm that was showing up red on the radar is over here, and not a drop of rain.  Crying or Very sad

Give daughter a birthday hug from me when you see her.  Very Happy

Smile I will.. we celebrated her bday a few days ago.. but she is off the rest of the weekend and her hubby got some nice suprises in store for her. I could not have asked for a nicer.. sweeter SIL.  Wish there would have been dudes like him when I was younger.. lol
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2007, 06:29:31 PM »

McGraw's response to the Kalpo's failure to produce documents.

First couple paragraphs great.  The expert that talked of article 45 didn't quote the statute or ever practice law...no copy of anything.

Phil requesting the telephone log of the three discussing having sex with Natalee.  Can't be priveledged because it is a communication log.

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/Kalpoe_v_McGraw/Def_d053007c.pdf
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2007, 06:29:48 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Chocolate Monkey Blizzards  

2 cups chocolate ice cream
1 cup coconut milk
1 medium banana, peeled and halved
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
2 Tbs. creamy peanut butter

In blender, combine ice cream, coconut milk, bananas, chocolate syrup, and peanut butter. Blend 1 minute or until well combined. Di vide mixture among 4 glasses. Garnish each glass with banana slices, chocolate curls, orange zest, and fresh mint, if desired.

Per Serving: Cal-505; Pro - 9 g; Carb - 44g; Fiber - 3 g; chol - 115 mg; Sod - 117 mg; Total fat - 34g; Sat Fat - 23g

BT
What happens to the health stats if you add a big dollop  of Whipped Cream. Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2007, 06:30:09 PM »

It stormed here today and I didn't know what was falling.Does anyone here know what a nexus is,If you declare your home in Miami,and lie you are stuck,with Miami.You have to plead out to fraud,or the Mann act,to get out of it.Deepak,are you reading this,classic Conflict of Laws,upheld by SCOTUS.You can't shop jurisdictions for your own gain.OMG,I have revealed myself,on some level.Check it out.As a man I lied,I came back to post this.By the way,you might be a red neck,if half of your car is a caddy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2007, 06:30:55 PM »

lol Easy..  sounds about right..  And with the risk of pissing Jan. oops.. I mean MedleyRelay even more.. I think Daddy Sloot is the main one and.. JVDS is covering daddys ass. I feel Jvds..K2 and others are ALL involved.. but I feel Natalee met her demise in the hands of Papa.
 JMO of course.

Makes ya wonder why those two didn't jump old Jan, ah Medley's bones while she was there.    Hmmmmm...... nevernind.   Razz
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2007, 06:31:15 PM »

If joran isn't named,it isn't privilidged anyway.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2007, 06:33:37 PM »

Prior to the famous You have the right to remain silent ruling,which is only criminal,no protection in civil,anything said between people was and is admissable.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2007, 06:34:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
It stormed here today and I didn't know what was falling.Does anyone here know what a nexus is,If you declare your home in Miami,and lie you are stuck,with Miami.You have to plead out to fraud,or the Mann act,to get out of it.Deepak,are you reading this,classic Conflict of Laws,upheld by SCOTUS.You can't shop jurisdictions for your own gain.OMG,I have revealed myself,on some level.Check it out.As a man I lied,I came back to post this.By the way,you might be a red neck,if half of your car is a caddy

Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2007, 06:34:32 PM »

Bye,for now,maybe for longer.Even rapist have standards,like Jan
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2007, 06:35:17 PM »

From Rohn at scrux.  Thanks.

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McGraw's reply to the Kalpoes' response (which I have posted under "legal documents) was actually compelling. Aside from the gratuitous sarcasm (which seems to be an unfortunately common feature in American court documents), McGraw's lawyers make some good points.

1. The Kalpoes are relying on Article 45 of the Aruban code to justify their refusal to turn over the PV's and yet they have not produced the a translation of the Article before the court or even the actual article itself.

2. The Kalpoes stated that even if they were ordered to provide the documents, they would decline to do so. This is incredibly bad lawyering. Why a party would pre-emptively tweak its nose at a judge escapes me totally. I cannot imagine any party -- especially plaintiffs who have voluntarily come before the court -- telling a judge in advance that they will not obey a judge's order.

3. They listed several instances when this prohibition against secrecy was ignored by authorities and by the Kalpoes' own counsel when it suited their purposes. The opinion presented by Dean Thode states that "information about a criminal case cannot be disclosed until a final judicial determination has been reached." Further the opinion says that "in Aruba, anyone involved in a criminal case - including a suspect and criminal defence attorney -- is compelled by law to secrecy regarding information about the case." I don't know how they could type that with a straight face.

4. The expert who provided the opinion is an academic who never practiced criminal law.

As the motion has been put over to August 8, I suppose the Kalpoes might seek leave to introduce a supplementary response to the reply that would address some of these issues. Maybe it will even occur to them to provide a copy of the article upon which they rely.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2007, 06:36:02 PM »

JMO of course.

Makes ya wonder why those two didn't jump old Jan, ah Medley's bones while she was there.    Hmmmmm...... nevernind.   Razz

Eeekkkkkkkkkkkkk    Cool
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2007, 06:37:12 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

First couple paragraphs great.  The expert that talked of article 45 didn't quote the statute or ever practice law...no copy of anything.

Phil requesting the telephone log of the three discussing having sex with Natalee.  Can't be priveledged because it is a communication log.

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/Kalpoe_v_McGraw/Def_d053007c.pdf

Thanks Buckeye
Read 1st few pages... &  hate to say... I think they are going to toss the case (I would love for it to go on inorder to get more info...But.. )

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Bye,for now,maybe for longer.Even rapist have standards,like Jan

TTYL Tiger.. have a good evening!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2007, 06:39:48 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Thanks Buckeye
Read 1st few pages... &  hate to say... I think they are going to toss the case (I would love for it to go on inorder to get more info...But.. )

I do think Kalpos will have to submit documents or withdraw or maybe offer to be deposed....something...
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2007, 06:39:49 PM »

can you say contempt of court,as long as the judge chooses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.