April 28, 2024, 03:48:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157996 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: June 08, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »

DANA - GREAT SHOW AGAIN!  THANKS!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: June 08, 2007, 10:00:27 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hey Monkeys!  Tim Miller was great on Dana. I am encouraged that he is going back to Aruba to search!

We have actually been holding back on some info for a while for certain reasons. We will be posting and disclosing more detailed info on the deep water search real soon.

We are in efforts right now getting an interview with the man behind the company who will do the deep water search. Exclusive interview ... first time anywhere in the media or web.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: June 08, 2007, 10:00:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
DANA - GREAT SHOW AGAIN!  THANKS!
I agree, thanks Dana!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I am listening to Mrs. Smolinski and reading. She has been on before and I do remember looking at their Webpages. Not sure why the GF or Ex GF would be taking down posters ?

Thought that Fob, the Sequel was closed ?
Did they leave the other one up ?
I am not ready to look in that sewer. Too many creepy crawlie things might hitchhike out with me on the way out the door.

Yeah - nothing over there you would want to bring home is there?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2007, 10:01:54 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey Monkeys!  Tim Miller was great on Dana. I am encouraged that he is going back to Aruba to search!

We have actually been holding back on some info for a while for certain reasons. We will be posting and disclosing more detailed info on the deep water search real soon.

We are in efforts right now getting an interview with the man behind the company who will do the deep water search. Exclusive interview ... first time anywhere in the media or web.

I was encouraged to hear Tim tell us there will be 2 ships, and both so BIG!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2007, 10:02:11 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
That crazy “facil” must not like those people at FOB.  Looks like he/she is going to take them down one painful notch at a time and spread their indiscretions across the internet for all to see.

Probably not a good idea to upset facil.  He/she comes across as focused and a little vindictive.  No telling what that crazy person might do next!

You just never know about about people, do you?   Laughing

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2007, 10:02:38 PM »

Cool Red, cannot wait to hear it, or read it !!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: June 08, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »

Will anyone from Natalee's family be joining them during this search?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: June 08, 2007, 10:04:14 PM »

We learned this past week that two ships were going and at first thought they were 100 or so ft long. When we heard 240 and over 300 we were pleasantly surprised.

This will be no run of the mill search. Wait until you all see the technology that will be used. It is really fascinating.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: June 08, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »

How do I say this, I’m not sure?

This is a big world and we have all walked different paths to get to this location.  It makes little difference how we met at these crossroads.  We did!  And, now we need to pull together and make a difference.

There is an energy that surrounds us all and it can be so very powerful.  That energy crosses all denominations and beliefs.  It is me and you.  It is every dream you have.  It is a voice that needs to be heard.

Let’s put our differences behind and pull together.  Makes no difference what your belief is, because together we can make a difference when Tim drops anchor.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2007, 10:06:28 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

I have not heard that anyone from the family will be going. There might not be a reason until they discover something and then I am sure they will.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: June 08, 2007, 10:06:44 PM »

This is a big world and we have all walked different paths to get to this location.  It makes little difference how we met at these crossroads.  We did!  And, now we need to pull together and make a difference.

There is an energy that surrounds us all and it can be so very powerful.  That energy crosses all denominations and beliefs.  It is me and you.  It is every dream you have.  It is a voice that needs to be heard.

Let’s put our differences behind and pull together.  Makes no difference what your belief is, because together we can make a difference when Tim drops anchor.

Outstanding!  Thanks, Easy.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: June 08, 2007, 10:07:27 PM »

Dana's show is always good. I really enjoy these programs.

I can hear NG ragging on about Paris Hilton in the other room.
The news media must just love this... a real easy program... just take swipes at Paris, have some " experts " on to give their opinions which are getting tired and boring... a no brainer type of set up.
Paris should just serve her time at home and pay a big fine, hire a driver, a babysitter, a minder, a purse carrier, a TinkerBelle pooper picker upper  or whatever and be done with it. How much is this bs costing the Sate of CA ?
She is not going to change no matter what.
My concern is that something will happen to her in that place.
Even tho I do not like her...
The Media are the ones who have created this drama about her by giving her any coverage whatsoever.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: June 08, 2007, 10:08:15 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Things sure slowed down here. I'm thinking everyone went over to FOB to catch up on Facil's fight with Moonshadows.  Laughing

still here.. was on the phone with a monkey chicky..
 I had hiccups while taling to her.. we were howling.. and she told me what to do?  It was gross.. but it DID work..  even though I about choked to death.!

Wink  Yap.. you wench!   Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2007, 10:08:17 PM »

Yes!!!!!!  

I Stand With The Girl
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: June 08, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

I have not heard that anyone from the family will be going. There might not be a reason until they discover something and then I am sure they will.

When TES was there before it seemed as though there was some resistance from ALE.  Is Tim concerned at all that the powere that be in Aruba will cause problems during this search?

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: June 08, 2007, 10:08:49 PM »

We learned this past week that two ships were going and at first thought they were 100 or so ft long. When we heard 240 and over 300 we were pleasantly surprised.

This will be no run of the mill search. Wait until you all see the technology that will be used. It is really fascinating.
Wow! It sounds great.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: June 08, 2007, 10:10:40 PM »

Well said Easy.
What unites the Monkeys is stronger that the differences we have with each other from time to time.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: June 08, 2007, 10:11:27 PM »

Great news Red, we will wait (impatiently) but we will wait!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: June 08, 2007, 10:11:40 PM »

http://www.kmot.com/News_video.asp?news=7644

http://www.kxmc.com/video.asp?ArticleId=131009&VideoId=8543

May daughter is also a 1st year student and lives 4 blocks away from where this happened. Im heading there tomorrow to read the safety riot act to her and make sure she is not alone until this creep is caught.
Poor kid is scared to death.
So am I.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.