April 27, 2024, 11:02:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157939 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: June 08, 2007, 10:26:17 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Dana"
http://www.kmot.com/News_video.asp?news=7644

http://www.kxmc.com/video.asp?ArticleId=131009&VideoId=8543

May daughter is also a 1st year student and lives 4 blocks away from where this happened. Im heading there tomorrow to read the safety riot act to her and make sure she is not alone until this creep is caught.
Poor kid is scared to death.
So am I.

Wish I were able to read it. Windows Vista blocked it?  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

It actually a video, here is a text link
http://www.kmot.com/News_Stories.asp?news=7644
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: June 08, 2007, 10:27:31 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"

May daughter is also a 1st year student and lives 4 blocks away from where this happened. Im heading there tomorrow to read the safety riot act to her and make sure she is not alone until this creep is caught.
So am I.

D@mn.  Another young girl dies.  When does this stop!

I know how you feel.  I hope the perp is behind very soon.

The girl that was murderd even looks like my daughter and they took the smae classes at the same school.
You can never be too safe.

This is terrible... you go there and be the Dad, she might not say so, but
I bet she will appreciate it ! !
I remember times in my life a long time ago where even my Dad's presence made things a bit better. Bet your girl is not sleeping too well either these nights.

Im leaving 1st thing in the AM
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: June 08, 2007, 10:28:08 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Nite Monkeys

Nite Yap.

I Stand With The Girl
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 08, 2007, 10:29:53 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "wreck"
Thanks for updates and YOUR involvement, Red!! If you can divulge, is there any new info or tip they are follwing up this time? As for a container -- are they looking for the fisherman's cage ? Thanks!

Wink ... if you remember there was supposed to be a deep water search well over a year ago. First Dompig screwed things up and then the second search ran into conflicts.

This has been a long time in coming, however, there is always info coming in. (good bad and otherwise)

Thanks!!! thumright

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: June 08, 2007, 10:32:38 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
As Rob said earlier, I am sad tonight.  I keep reaching out for answers, but none come.  What does it mean?

Some of the most hateful people across these message boards have pissed me off and I plan to take them down one SN at a time.  

Watch them scurry like rats leaving a ship!

I cant  blame yah..  Crying or Very sad

It all hurts and we all have compassion for these poor families....
  We need to  be all here for one another..  IMO. Some of us work .. and cant spend a great deal of time on the forums . I do not have internet access where I work.. only the owner does. if I did have it.. being in retail.. I would not have the time to read nor post. Not where I am at.. its constantly busy.  I do admire those at work.. and have the time to dediocate themselves.   Dont mean I dont care.. Sad
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2007, 10:33:31 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

Kermit
This is perfect!  The only thing I might suggest is instead of 2 pics of Peterson, add in place of one Ted Bundy.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2007, 10:33:34 PM »

As Rob said earlier, I am sad tonight.  I keep reaching out for answers, but none come.  What does it mean?

Some of the most hateful people across these message boards have pissed me off and I plan to take them down one SN at a time.  

most are losers...

dont let the turkeys get you down  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2007, 10:34:18 PM »

Nite Monkeys

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Sure.. leave me with heartburn and go to bed.. Thanks alot..  Wink  Wink
 Night to yah sweety!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: June 08, 2007, 10:36:26 PM »

So am I.

Wish I were able to read it. Windows Vista blocked it?  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

TY Dana....
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: June 08, 2007, 10:37:59 PM »

We need to  be all here for one another..  IMO. Some of us work .. and cant spend a great deal of time on the forums . I do not have internet access where I work.. only the owner does. if I did have it.. being in retail.. I would not have the time to read nor post. Not where I am at.. its constantly busy.  I do admire those at work.. and have the time to dediocate themselves.   Dont mean I dont care.. Sad

Angie - no one would ever think that you don't care! And most of us have the same problem about keeping up when we're at work. I have internet access and spend most of the day in front of my computer, but they actually make me work sometimes so I can't be on the internet a lot and get other stuff done. We know how much care.

Hugs.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 08, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »

Ang    Mr. Green  It worked didn't it??

Great Show Dana
I hope & pray Aruba doesn't try & mess with Tim searching.

I'm dying to know what this remedy is!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: June 08, 2007, 10:41:49 PM »

So am I.

Thanks Dana. I was trying to view the video, but I'm on my work laptop and I don't know the admin password to download the plug in it needs!!  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: June 08, 2007, 10:42:32 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "wreck"
Thanks for updates and YOUR involvement, Red!! If you can divulge, is there any new info or tip they are follwing up this time? As for a container -- are they looking for the fisherman's cage ? Thanks!

Wink ... if you remember there was supposed to be a deep water search well over a year ago. First Dompig screwed things up and then the second search ran into conflicts.

This has been a long time in coming, however, there is always info coming in. (good bad and otherwise)

Gerold Dompig would not pick up the phone ... WHY?

Janet

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
January 12, 2006

TWITTY: Well, I think Tim Miller was exactly right. This is not a new lead. This is something that we have discussed with the FBI since as early as September.  And, you know, I think that it was in the—in October, possibly early November, when Tim Miller was trying to finish this search when, of course, the depth of the water exceeded his equipment. And that‘s when he was needing the officials on the island to contact or pick up the phone and make one phone call to the FBI for some additional equipment. And they refused to do that.

Tim Miller
On the Record /w Greta
November 1, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  Tonight the volunteers that were searching for Natalee Holloway are all back in the United States. Why did they leave the island? Tim, why did you leave the island?

MILLER: Well Greta, we did everything we could do over there. We were lead to the water by Chief Dompig in an area he wanted us to search. We started from shore and moved out. We had two sets of side scan sonar over there. We had a forensic underwater dive team. Another very experienced dive team had their equipment there. He wanted us to go 3 to 5 miles out and start clearing stuff from the shore out. We let him know early on that we could a limited amount with the equipment we had. We could actually go to 150 ft deep, which is deep. But, when we got out past 1 ½ miles, we needed equipment that would take us 800 to 1000 ft deep.

We actually got that equipment, made arrangements to get it over there. All that was needed was an informal phone call request to have that stuff over there. It looked like we had a real line of communication going with Chief Dompig last Wed. He praised everything we were doing, and then last Thursday [after Dave left on Wednesday], all communication just stopped. Then when I talked to him Friday morning, he was basically kind of ugly to me on the phone. He said, “I do not have time to sit down and write little letters for everything.” I said chief it’s not even a letter, it’s a simple phone call. He said that would have to go through the prosecuting attorney. We actually had all the equipment to do that search for Aruba at absolutely no cost. I just felt as though…I don’t know what happened; we lost communication. It is very, very frustrating.

VAN SUSTEREN: To whom was he supposed to make the phone call?

MILLER: We actually had our team from Florida State University. Our underwater divers actually had a connection with somebody with the Navy who was willing to go ahead and bring their equipment. Gene Ralston, one of our members has equipment to go 800ft deep and he’s done a lot of stuff with the FBI and made those contacts. We gave Chief Dompig the phone number at the FBI. They were willing to bring their equipment. Gene was willing to bring his equipment. Everything just literally stopped. We had no clue what went wrong, our trip was basically in vain.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 08, 2007, 10:43:45 PM »

Angie, try some baking soda for the heartburn...mixed with water...can't be anything worse than what you just consumed  Wink

Hey Indy!!!!!

Dana, have a safe trip tomorrow. We will all be praying for a just outcome in this case!!

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2007, 10:43:46 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Angie - no one would ever think that you don't care! And most of us have the same problem about keeping up when we're at work. I have internet access and spend most of the day in front of my computer, but they actually make me work sometimes so I can't be on the internet a lot and get other stuff done. We know how much care.

Hugs.

Hugs back
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2007, 10:44:46 PM »

Y'all, I don't want to start a controversy, but I do have something I want to say.

After I emailed Arubagirl the other day, we sort of started corresponding by email, and I've really enjoyed talking to her. We don't discuss Natalee's case at all. What we've been emailing about are the high costs of travel to Europe and what kinds of books we like to read. She has been very kind and gracious, and has demonstrated a wonderful sense of humor.

I really think if anyone has questions she could answer, that she would answer them if they were presented to her in a respectful way. It would be much easier to go to the source and find out the facts than to endlessly speculate, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: June 08, 2007, 10:45:21 PM »

<-----------------never had heartburn in my life

wouldnt know it if it BIT me

i eat dirt mostly  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: June 08, 2007, 10:45:26 PM »

Beyond a smile and a hello…  the questions still linger.

Joran!  Who killed Natalee Holloway?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: June 08, 2007, 10:45:38 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Maybe Lala's is going to write them up as they return to the cage?

Psssstttt.....I think she might be over there with them.  Shocked

I can't even find FOB much less get into the forum.   Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: June 08, 2007, 10:46:32 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Dana's show is always good. I really enjoy these programs.

I can hear NG ragging on about Paris Hilton in the other room.
The news media must just love this... a real easy program... just take swipes at Paris, have some " experts " on to give their opinions which are getting tired and boring... a no brainer type of set up.
Paris should just serve her time at home and pay a big fine, hire a driver, a babysitter, a minder, a purse carrier, a TinkerBelle pooper picker upper  or whatever and be done with it. How much is this bs costing the Sate of CA ?
She is not going to change no matter what.
My concern is that something will happen to her in that place.
Even tho I do not like her...
The Media are the ones who have created this drama about her by giving her any coverage whatsoever.

Kat,  I think she has driven this coverage and with a lot of help from her faimily, friends, manager and lawyer.   The media is helping by responding.  She needs to be in jail.  She needs to learn humility  regardless of how hard it is or she will be back on the street tomorrow screaming I won, and they are so unfair.  She will be guarded constantly, and nothing will happen to her there.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.