April 27, 2024, 10:58:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157938 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 08, 2007, 10:46:47 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Y'all, I don't want to start a controversy, but I do have something I want to say.

After I emailed Arubagirl the other day, we sort of started corresponding by email, and I've really enjoyed talking to her. We don't discuss Natalee's case at all. What we've been emailing about are the high costs of travel to Europe and what kinds of books we like to read. She has been very kind and gracious, and has demonstrated a wonderful sense of humor.

I really think if anyone has questions she could answer, that she would answer them if they were presented to her in a respectful way. It would be much easier to go to the source and find out the facts than to endlessly speculate, IMO.

is she nice to robots?

Cool

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2007, 10:47:29 PM »

Y'all, I don't want to start a controversy, but I do have something I want to say.

After I emailed Arubagirl the other day, we sort of started corresponding by email, and I've really enjoyed talking to her. We don't discuss Natalee's case at all. What we've been emailing about are the high costs of travel to Europe and what kinds of books we like to read. She has been very kind and gracious, and has demonstrated a wonderful sense of humor.

I really think if anyone has questions she could answer, that she would answer them if they were presented to her in a respectful way. It would be much easier to go to the source and find out the facts than to endlessly speculate, IMO.

no controversay bt....but you do have a trusting heart...you see the good in everybody! don't be disappointed if she does not come thru with a lot of answers to questions Confused
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2007, 10:47:48 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Angie, try some baking soda for the heartburn...mixed with water...can't be anything worse than what you just consumed  Wink

Hey Indy!!!!!

Dana, have a safe trip tomorrow. We will all be praying for a just outcome in this case!!

Mishy  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: June 08, 2007, 10:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "wreck"
Thanks for updates and YOUR involvement, Red!! If you can divulge, is there any new info or tip they are follwing up this time? As for a container -- are they looking for the fisherman's cage ? Thanks!

Wink ... if you remember there was supposed to be a deep water search well over a year ago. First Dompig screwed things up and then the second search ran into conflicts.

This has been a long time in coming, however, there is always info coming in. (good bad and otherwise)

Gerold Dompig would not pick up the phone ... WHY?

Janet

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
January 12, 2006

TWITTY: Well, I think Tim Miller was exactly right. This is not a new lead. This is something that we have discussed with the FBI since as early as September.  And, you know, I think that it was in the—in October, possibly early November, when Tim Miller was trying to finish this search when, of course, the depth of the water exceeded his equipment. And that‘s when he was needing the officials on the island to contact or pick up the phone and make one phone call to the FBI for some additional equipment. And they refused to do that.

Tim Miller
On the Record /w Greta
November 1, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  Tonight the volunteers that were searching for Natalee Holloway are all back in the United States. Why did they leave the island? Tim, why did you leave the island?

MILLER: Well Greta, we did everything we could do over there. We were lead to the water by Chief Dompig in an area he wanted us to search. We started from shore and moved out. We had two sets of side scan sonar over there. We had a forensic underwater dive team. Another very experienced dive team had their equipment there. He wanted us to go 3 to 5 miles out and start clearing stuff from the shore out. We let him know early on that we could a limited amount with the equipment we had. We could actually go to 150 ft deep, which is deep. But, when we got out past 1 ½ miles, we needed equipment that would take us 800 to 1000 ft deep.

We actually got that equipment, made arrangements to get it over there. All that was needed was an informal phone call request to have that stuff over there. It looked like we had a real line of communication going with Chief Dompig last Wed. He praised everything we were doing, and then last Thursday [after Dave left on Wednesday], all communication just stopped. Then when I talked to him Friday morning, he was basically kind of ugly to me on the phone. He said, “I do not have time to sit down and write little letters for everything.” I said chief it’s not even a letter, it’s a simple phone call. He said that would have to go through the prosecuting attorney. We actually had all the equipment to do that search for Aruba at absolutely no cost. I just felt as though…I don’t know what happened; we lost communication. It is very, very frustrating.

VAN SUSTEREN: To whom was he supposed to make the phone call?

MILLER: We actually had our team from Florida State University. Our underwater divers actually had a connection with somebody with the Navy who was willing to go ahead and bring their equipment. Gene Ralston, one of our members has equipment to go 800ft deep and he’s done a lot of stuff with the FBI and made those contacts. We gave Chief Dompig the phone number at the FBI. They were willing to bring their equipment. Gene was willing to bring his equipment. Everything just literally stopped. We had no clue what went wrong, our trip was basically in vain.

Yep - seems they really don't want Tim to do that deep water search.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2007, 10:48:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Maybe Lala's is going to write them up as they return to the cage?

Psssstttt.....I think she might be over there with them.  Shocked

I can't even find FOB much less get into the forum.   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 08, 2007, 10:48:58 PM »

<--------im walking skeptic tank

about just about everything EXCEPT that this case will be solved
and JORAN and his cronies are going to be convicted

BET IT ALL  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: June 08, 2007, 10:49:13 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Ang    Mr. Green  It worked didn't it??

Great Show Dana
I hope & pray Aruba doesn't try & mess with Tim searching.

I'm dying to know what this remedy is!!

Mishy.. It will make one sick I swear.. But it worked.. Shocked
Poor  Yap.. talking to me and I am hiccuping my arse off... I have done other things to cure the problem.. BUT. never heard of what she said to do.   It was a spoon of mustard..   Shocked  Did it while we were talking.. she heard me choke damn near.. Told my hubby she was tryng to kill me..  Wink  Wink  Wink  I did it.. they went away.. but now I got some major heartburn.  lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 08, 2007, 10:49:20 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

is she nice to robots?

Cool

Wink

There's only one way to find out - try her and see.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2007, 10:50:24 PM »

is she nice to robots?

Cool

Wink

ok, will you ask her  to call me robotsBoy

Cool  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2007, 10:51:15 PM »

BET IT ALL  Cool

When I first read that I thought, "How can someone as delicious as robots be a septic tank?"  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: June 08, 2007, 10:52:19 PM »

BET IT ALL  Cool

When I first read that I thought, "How can someone as delicious as robots be a septic tank?"  Laughing

LOL

youre so funny..sometimes

Twisted Evil

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: June 08, 2007, 10:52:51 PM »

is she nice to robots?

Cool

Wink

Cool  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 08, 2007, 10:53:41 PM »

is she nice to robots?

Cool

Wink

Cool  Wink

im only 17  Cool  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: June 08, 2007, 10:55:47 PM »

Is that in wolf years on account of your wolf diet?

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2007, 10:55:48 PM »

There is a story, but it leaves me cold.

Sit on that candle!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2007, 10:56:41 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
There is a story, but it leaves me cold.

Sit on that candle!

Eh?  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2007, 10:56:42 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Ang    Mr. Green  It worked didn't it??

Great Show Dana
I hope & pray Aruba doesn't try & mess with Tim searching.

I'm dying to know what this remedy is!!

Mishy.. It will make one sick I swear.. But it worked.. Shocked
Poor  Yap.. talking to me and I am hiccuping my arse off... I have done other things to cure the problem.. BUT. never heard of what she said to do.   It was a spoon of mustard..   Shocked  Did it while we were talking.. she heard me choke damn near.. Told my hubby she was tryng to kill me..  Wink  Wink  Wink  I did it.. they went away.. but now I got some major heartburn.  lol

ewwwwww, doesn't sound too good, but if it works, WTH? Once I hiccuped for about 45 minutes and I was at this bar and the waitress brought me bitters and it worked....I couldn't believe it...What are bitters anyway? LOL Got any alka seltzer?

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: June 08, 2007, 10:56:56 PM »

[quote="robots
im only 17  Cool  Twisted Evil[/quote]

Shocked  Then you wasn't at any party with me in 1983.. LMAO
 You wasnt even a baby Robots then!  HA HA HA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 08, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »

Is that in wolf years on account of your wolf diet?

LOL

robot years

i looked at some wolf pups the other day  Shocked

i liked em

but they skeeeeeeeeeered me a bit  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 08, 2007, 10:57:15 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.