April 27, 2024, 11:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157971 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: June 09, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"

im only 17  Cool  Twisted Evil

Is that in wolf years on account of your wolf diet?

LMAO!

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 09, 2007, 01:51:29 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Klaas,
The whole "Greta" and "Jug" connections remind me of those ridiculous early rumors that Greta's Scientology ship was docked in Aruba that night. Jug and Jar's financial backgrounds (MidSouth Bank) were hashed and re-hashed.

I can't see any connection between evilive and waterboy, even though they both mention the "encoded" thing.  I don't think they are the same person.

There are alot of misinformation in the post from evilive, IMO.  It's like he's taken bits and pieces from all the site and created a scenerio that works for him.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: June 09, 2007, 01:53:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas,
The whole "Greta" and "Jug" connections remind me of those ridiculous early rumors that Greta's Scientology ship was docked in Aruba that night. Jug and Jar's financial backgrounds (MidSouth Bank) were hashed and re-hashed.

I can't see any connection between evilive and waterboy, even though they both mention the "encoded" thing.  I don't think they are the same person.

There are alot of misinformation in the post from evilive, IMO.  It's like he's taken bits and pieces from all the site and created a scenerio that works for him.

I agree -- but it is someone who has followed this case closely.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: June 09, 2007, 01:56:00 AM »

Klaas,

Yes, they have definately followed the case closely...but so have many at RU and FOB.  Wink
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 09, 2007, 02:00:03 AM »

Klaas,

Yes, they have definately followed the case closely...but so have many at RU and FOB.  Wink

yep --- it sounds ALOT like the "anybody but Joran" crowd.  Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: June 09, 2007, 02:01:37 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 09, 2007, 02:09:13 AM »

Joran from Jensens show today  Translation from Rubine

Joran sais that he was with Natalee for a time-periode of three hours. He met her at the Casiono. He was interested in a friend of Natalee but that friend told him to go to Natalee. Joran doesn't want to say bad things about Natalee but he does say that she was kinda out of control that night: alcohol and partying.

Joran from The Pandora Interview last week translation on BFN

Joran: I have told it already ten times. I do not like talking about that again. I don't have to I think.
Interviewer: In what kind of state was Natalee that night?

Joran: You cannot ask me that, who am I to judge about that?

Interviewer: Was she drunk?

Joran: That is not a normal question. How would I know. I was not with her the entire night when she was drinking.

SO Joran was she messed up or not.. this kid has his head so far up his back side he doesnt know what he says from interview to interview

[/b]

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 09, 2007, 02:14:54 AM »

Tibrogargan thanks for remembering! just caught up in reading the Thread.

I put a lot of Homeopathic Arnica Lotion on the ankle right a way, hurt knee on other side and then other places on the body was hurting of previous injuries so did it there. I find as I get older and fall somehow, all your previous hurt parts hurt again... like the body getting a big jolt of "ouch" I remember the hurt.  The pain went away almost immediately. I had no ice in the house.

years ago I did sprain my ankle... and used the same Arnica Lotion. I now remember that the swollen-ness will stay longer at the ankle but it heals.

There is no pain and I walk OK.. actually though I see I am putting my foot straight down but did do the grocery shopping tonight.

Arnica Lotion I carry in the car and home... great stuff... for over exertion, all kinds of bruises, muscle pains, sunburn and insect stings.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 09, 2007, 02:17:47 AM »

Thanks again for remembering. It was good to be able to go online and have Monkey friends here as family. Thanks! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing off to get some sleep. Thanks again and I am looking into the cell phone thingie.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: June 09, 2007, 04:22:52 AM »

PS Klaas and all

Re: the "picture" of Hall where he has on gray.. was it photoshopped? it looks weird along the cheek bones where they go into the ears and one ear is lighter than the other.. is this the mug shot, then covered up with gray so not to show a jail number or ????

Comment by disgustedmom on the Front Page
"If the staple above -that early morning abductions are impromptu- holds true in this case, then Edwin would have become vindictive if Kelsey had acted like she was annoyed of him or was afraid of him. She would have become at that point the person he needed to ‘get/hurt’."

Anyone know of any research on how the time of the attack affects what happens?? and that the victum annoyance would be a catalist???

This quote would mean it wasn't impromptu because it was in the evening. Mine happened about the same time as Kelseys and the parking lot was very well lit (in January so no light outside) I would/will have tremendous guilt if I, because of raising my voice, became a victim. Am I reading too much into this???

When I had the attacker at the National Airport, the second time he asked directions I had raised my voice, just a tad, and said "I really have to go now". (I was already in the car)  I have always wondered if I hadn't done that, if the outcome would have been different. This comes out once in a blue moon from my brain "Dept. of Musty What-if Trivia" and what did I do wrong?

But the survival part of my brain says: he approached me twice before his move to pull me out of the car... and man, I dragged (drugged??,, drug) this guy in a blue windbreaker guy for at lease in reverse, and about 6 cars ++ before he let go,!!! and the FBI told me that the man of like description had murdered that lady in the same parking lot before. (By the way... the attacker and I are of the same race.. it that was not a factor)

I have always wondered why the FBI got to the pay shed in the next parking lot where I was calling... they were so fast, about a minute after I hung up.  I thought it was because they were just fast as part of their job Embarassed But since I have been living through this again last night and tonight and what I have learned on the blog[ I wonder if they were staking out the parking lot adjacent where I started out, and were watching for him?? I don't remember them driving in from the airport parkway; they just appeared.

Wow... wouldn't it be justice for all the Natalee's  and those here on the board...... if they had caught him??? lambasted by a AF 1st Lt's wife with a "tank" no frills, no extras old TBird.. the black tank! who was not happy she had not found her husband on that plane he was to be on... (Vietnam era) and had a hot meal ++++ waiting at home from his TDY! OH PS.. he was a Captain then.

I hope, I think I hope I didn't kill him. (the man in the parking lot, not my ex:lol:  Laughing He's still OK I will always love him in a way)

Could never understand why the FBI never contacted me in the next 3 wks in VA before we moved to CA. Gads.. those cross-country moves!1 Only out of love!

Watch out Mike and Old Fart!!! Just teasing but I got your attention though  Very Happy

I know this isn't exactly about Natalee... but I think, we on this board, have tried to understand attackers and what leads them to do it in part of finding Justice for Natalee.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 09, 2007, 04:31:08 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Joran from Jensens show today  Translation from Rubine

Joran sais that he was with Natalee for a time-periode of three hours.

One of the commentators or news reports said Hall was with Kelsey for 3 hrs. then I have heard just 1 1/2 hrs??? Any ideas?  I am very interested in the timing of things. TIA

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 09, 2007, 04:36:59 AM »

Is there any info on whether she was killed in MO (I know they found her there) or at Target for a Monkey poster last night, I think, mentioned how an attacker can come out in back of you and put a thingie on you that can kill you or black you out.

This was when we were talking about what he did to her to get her into the car without a fight.

If he would have been with her a short time.. just wondering and how attacks fit into the Natalee case.

PS.. I hate to ask this, but I have not heard it on TV tonight.. was she sexually harmed too??

I am still 25 pages, I think, behind in the last thread. TIA and I must go now!!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 09, 2007, 04:51:23 AM »

Klaas and Nonesuche

Nonesuche I need sleep so will email Klaas about me emailing you about your phone offer. What a blessing. Thanks TIA, Love, IBE

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: June 09, 2007, 07:08:15 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "IndyDan"

Is that goodnight? If it is, nite IndyDan.

Mornin' BT, yes I had to check out early last nite, heading out to Chicago this morning to see my new grandbaby.  Hopefully this time I'll get to see her with her eyes open.  Up to now all I've seen her do is sleep.  lol!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 09, 2007, 07:15:09 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hiya, Indy! Where did you get your riding buddy?

HI CBB - she just popped out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago   Smile
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: June 09, 2007, 07:18:18 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
yeah, Indy, have  you taken your grandbaby riding yet? How's that precious  little thing?

I'm 15 minutes from hopping on the bike and heading that way.  We'll see if she's a real biker girl today I guess.  
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: June 09, 2007, 07:19:30 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Howdy Indy  Smile

Hi Angie!  
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: June 09, 2007, 07:23:56 AM »

Kermit
This is perfect!  The only thing I might suggest is instead of 2 pics of Peterson, add in place of one Ted Bundy.

Great minds think alike!!!
But I could not for the life of me remember Ted Bundy's name when I was putting the pics together.

This is worthy of a FP post IMO.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: June 09, 2007, 07:27:33 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
I guess this means she'll miss the big party at her house tonight.

Poor littlle rich girl - I am soooooo sorry for her.  NOT!!!!!

Do the crime - pay the time, in my book.  Justice prevails if only temporarily.

I'm up here in the booneys near the Gottenbos.  HELP ME!

Heya SunFreak...if your where I think you are we may be neighbors!! Literally, because I'm not far from the Goettenbo's too...You know where the golf course in the big neighborhood is around here?

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: June 09, 2007, 07:44:12 AM »

Woke up this morning, turned on the TV and much to my surprise they were talking about PARIS!   Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.