April 27, 2024, 11:38:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157943 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 09, 2007, 08:08:21 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Hey Monkeys!  Tim Miller was great on Dana. I am encouraged that he is going back to Aruba to search!

We have actually been holding back on some info for a while for certain reasons. We will be posting and disclosing more detailed info on the deep water search real soon.

We are in efforts right now getting an interview with the man behind the company who will do the deep water search. Exclusive interview ... first time anywhere in the media or web.

Thanks, Red!

This is just the bit of encouragement I needed to read.  Cool

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 09, 2007, 08:08:56 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
I guess this means she'll miss the big party at her house tonight.

Poor littlle rich girl - I am soooooo sorry for her.  NOT!!!!!

Do the crime - pay the time, in my book.  Justice prevails if only temporarily.

I'm up here in the booneys near the Gottenbos.  HELP ME!

Sunfreak I hope you got my email last night, such wonderful wonderful and blessed news for you today !!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and so thankful, God is good  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: June 09, 2007, 08:10:40 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
How do I say this, I’m not sure?

This is a big world and we have all walked different paths to get to this location.  It makes little difference how we met at these crossroads.  We did!  And, now we need to pull together and make a difference.

There is an energy that surrounds us all and it can be so very powerful.  That energy crosses all denominations and beliefs.  It is me and you.  It is every dream you have.  It is a voice that needs to be heard.

Let’s put our differences behind and pull together.  Makes no difference what your belief is, because together we can make a difference when Tim drops anchor.

Perfect, Easy!

The 'ties that bind'.

That is the legacy. Natalee has brought us together.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: June 09, 2007, 08:10:57 AM »

Hi!  I need to fixed a pressure switch on my well more like replace one this morning.. I went back to work this week and it was kinda funny because the first thing I noticed is my desk looked the same as when I left 5 months ago, papers and books where exactly where I left them.. I would of thought that they would of outsourced my office out but nope.. Well it was good to be back to some normality and I celebrated with a beer last night with two good friends..  So cheers to you on this Saturday and hopefully we will have some good news about the case..
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: June 09, 2007, 08:12:17 AM »

I need to listen to the podcast but work calls, hopefully can later today, so sorry I had to miss Tim due to work !!

Easy, did you see this regarding Madeline McCann? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279332,00.html

Those poor parents  Sad an informant shows up and then they lose him? Why would the police go along with them only talking to the parents? aaarrggghhh !!!!!!!!!

As for evilive's post I will say this, although we now know Tim's convinced Nat is in the water, that dutchlady did detail the Fonteine cave which of course evilive refers to that area. I dunno what to think about that post, it seems a bit twisted and I'm unsure if I would take it too seriously.  Confused

Have to get to work now, take care all !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: June 09, 2007, 08:13:54 AM »

Hey terry our squirrel hero  Very Happy

Did you drink a beer for me?  Very Happy I worry I scared you with that doc I sent you this week, did I fail?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hugs to our squirrel !!!!!!!!! later taters !!

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: June 09, 2007, 08:17:21 AM »

nonesuche,

Nope, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you.. I been going to meeting's to see what group I wanted to join and that choice was taken away from me but that's ok..  Also every 5 min's someone stops in my office to hear my story and I been going to the gym at night and then riding my bike early in the morning.. I did find another avid biker and now we are best of friends..  

Terry
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: June 09, 2007, 08:33:23 AM »

I let some jerks push my buttons last night and I shouldn’t have.  I just get tired of seeing all the BS that comes from some of those people and I acted out.  I don’t much care who those people are in real life as long as they stay away from me and mine.

Before I drop the subject and move on, I would like to say that many of us have developed pictures in our minds of some of the most notable hate mongers that frequent certain forums.  That picture is not very pretty.  Typically, it involves lonely people that have led miserable lives that want to drag others into their cesspool of existence.  From the little bit of research I have done, that picture is more accurate than one might think.  In reality, it’s kind of sad.

They take issue with people that have faith and try to build conspiracy theories into religious convictions and anything else that most people would consider laudable.  Such antics are reprehensible in my book and also make them open to scrutiny.  But, I will leave move on and focus my energies in a more positive direction.

But, I still think they are a bunch of low-life arseholes!  Cool
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 09, 2007, 08:33:57 AM »

terryd!

ALWAYS a pleasure to see you post.

I'm glad you're doing so much better.

And you're right -- the work doesn't go away. It waits for us Laughing

Have a great weekend terryd! It's Goombay weekend down here....which usually means rain, rain and more rain Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: June 09, 2007, 08:36:47 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I need to listen to the podcast but work calls, hopefully can later today, so sorry I had to miss Tim due to work !!

Easy, did you see this regarding Madeline McCann? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279332,00.html

Those poor parents  Sad an informant shows up and then they lose him? Why would the police go along with them only talking to the parents? aaarrggghhh !!!!!!!!!

As for evilive's post I will say this, although we now know Tim's convinced Nat is in the water, that dutchlady did detail the Fonteine cave which of course evilive refers to that area. I dunno what to think about that post, it seems a bit twisted and I'm unsure if I would take it too seriously.  Confused

Have to get to work now, take care all !

Thanks for the link!  I'm still hoping for a miracle in that one!!!!!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: June 09, 2007, 08:42:48 AM »

Breaking News

This morning Paris was served cold grits, reconstituted eggs and powdered milk for breakfast.  Shortly after being served, she could be heard screaming, Mom! Mom! Mom!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: June 09, 2007, 08:43:56 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: June 09, 2007, 08:46:17 AM »

Breaking News

This morning Paris was served cold grits, reconstituted eggs and powdered milk for breakfast.  Shortly after being served, she could be heard screaming, Mom! Mom! Mom!

Wink somehow, I don't think they serve grits in ANY California penal institution!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: June 09, 2007, 08:52:04 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Breaking News

Wink somehow, I don't think they serve grits in ANY California penal institution!

A pile of grits can go a long way!  What do they serve in California?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: June 09, 2007, 09:01:39 AM »

OK -- I  just broke my own rule and went over to FatOldBitches to see the exchange between Facil and, well, the 'less than desirables'.

Does that MoonShadows actually use a picture of the skank as her avatar??? Willingly???

Or is she a 'skank' look alike? Or wannabe? Or is she 'the skank'???

Or do I need my prescription updated in my reading glasses???

(Off to a very hot shower. Just reading a few pages over there ....ewww)

BOYCOTT ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: June 09, 2007, 09:04:30 AM »

Paris who?  Who's Paris?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: June 09, 2007, 09:22:26 AM »

Breaking News

tofu???  Wink

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: June 09, 2007, 09:23:21 AM »

Breaking News

tofu???  Wink

...fruits and nuts?????  Wink

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: June 09, 2007, 09:23:41 AM »

tofu???  Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: June 09, 2007, 09:24:46 AM »

Breaking News

tofu???  Wink

Gonna tell ya a story. lol

When I was but a lad of 17, me and some friends went to visit an older friend at a frat house on the campus of a nearby university.  We had a grand old time cutting up and flirting with every female we saw.  At one point several of us were walking by a dorm for girls and we heard someone yelling at us from about 4 stories up.  We stopped and talked back and forth with them for a while and then came the famous last words, “Come on up!”

Us guys looked at each other and thought, Hey! Hey! Hey! The girls told us that the door to the enclosed fire escape was propped open and we could come up from there.  Sure enough, someone had stuck a can of hairspray in that door to hold it open, so we walked on in and started climbing the stairway.

The landings on the stair were spaced out at mid points between floors and we got confused about where we were.  We finally decide we were at the right place and we knocked on the door leading to the dorm rooms.  Nothing, so we knocked a little louder.  Soon the door creaked open just slightly and then slammed shut.  We stood there thinking WTH and then heard a voice screaming, “Man of the floor!  Man on the floor!”

Before we could get down the stairs to the exit campus security had surrounded the place and had called for backup from the local cops.  We were thinkin’, Oh Chit! As we heard a voice come over a bullhorn saying, “Come out of the building now!”

In my infinite 17-year-old wisdom, I decide they ain’t takin’ me alive, so from the second floor I jump out a back window with the plan of making the great escape.  Well, I land smack dab in the middle of a trash dumpster and make a terrible racket!  I quickly climb out of the thing and crawl behind some shrubs.  As luck would have it, I was wearing a bright yellow shirt and white pants and I could be seen in those bushes from 2 miles away!  Cops closed in on me and one of them with a typical u drawl says, “Come out of there boy before I come in and get ya.”  All the while he is patting his holster with one hand and muffling his laughter with the other.

Anyway, we are all taken to jail for trespassing and our parents decide that is where we will stay until the next morning.  Before daylight breakfast is served and it consisted of cold grits, strange eggs and a thick slice of bologna.  I’m sittin’ there lookin’ at the stuff thinking oh brother, while an old guy next to me was gobbling the stuff down as fast as he could.  He looks over at me and gives me a smile with his only tooth and says, “That there is the mostest tender steak I ever had!”

I slide my tin tray across the steel table and say, “Sir, you can have mine, if you want.”

That experience ended my life of crime.  Cool  Laughing  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.