April 28, 2024, 09:53:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 158013 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 09, 2007, 03:55:15 PM »

Bringing this forward so more monkeys can know about it!

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
OFF TOPIC

I had my whole body pet scan and nothing lit up.  YIPPEE!  I'm a stage IIB confined to that one spot on my my right forearm near my elbow.  The next step is to to go bcak to surgery and clear the margins.  The ONC is looking into entering me in a vaccine trial for people at my stage.  I am ECSTATIC over this news.  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing ::::::doing the monkey happy dance:::::: Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I only wish that Natalaee's family would get ecstatic news!  Sad

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: June 09, 2007, 03:56:24 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Buckeye
I was correct about something Shocked What was it Confused ?

Sorry... I have a headache the size of Dompigs belly today Sad  and I never  get headaches

You noticed that in the early statements they were asked about Fisherman Huts (when the story was supposed to be HI). You questioned whether Joran's witness statement mentioned that or why would they ask.  I think the first statement did.  I think Paulus knew from day one that Joran was alone with Natalee or at least he said he was.

Buckeye
Thanks ...someone else pointed that out 1st.. It just stuck in my mind.. being the ONLY statements we know about before they were detained.
Another that is suck in from Deepak's 6/13 statement ... where after ALE and Beth & company had left on the morning of 5/31/2005
We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room. Joran's father said to us, see boys what kind of problems this had caused. Then he asked us what we had learned from this. I answered, never offer someone a ride. Joran agreed with me. It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door. Joran had also said that he had to go to school later. His father had also asked him what time he had to go to school.

Joran was interviewed 1st.  Why not Deepak?  He was the driver/ did not have school & the oldest Adult in  the car.
What time did Joran / Paulis say that Joran went to School on the 31st. (Tuesday morning)
How many of us that had been woke up by the police etc.. would ask our son & freinds what "we they had learned" vs "what the *^*&%* happened & is going on"
Point is I'm NOT sure Paulis knew what was going on until now..
Then it became his show.  Just one reason for Joran to mention the beach in his story & the K's where caught going  Shocked What the ^*^% did Joran say.

JMO and head is still pounding so NAP time sounds good..
SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 09, 2007, 03:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"

Cool  Laughing

Before I leave, just had to say hi to Robots!

Very Happy

hiya Very Happy  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: June 09, 2007, 04:01:16 PM »

damn tabbed browsing!! I posted on FP when I meant to post here. Klaas, delete it if you catch it please!

I simply stated that I went to FOB. There were ONLY 7-8 people total people that fawned over Joran 2 years ago -- now its the SAME 7-8 people!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: June 09, 2007, 04:25:47 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
damn tabbed browsing!! I posted on FP when I meant to post here. Klaas, delete it if you catch it please!

I simply stated that I went to FOB. There were ONLY 7-8 people total people that fawned over Joran 2 years ago -- now its the SAME 7-8 people!!

I think I'll leave it in the FP area.  Thanks!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 09, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "wreck"

I think I'll leave it in the FP area.  Thanks!

No problem! I'm certainly not ashamed of it -- I just didn't think FP'ers would know what the heck I was talking about!!

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: June 09, 2007, 04:31:55 PM »

You missed one thing about Sociopaths,they try to imitate emotions of others.The beating on the chest is the bully,friendly on tv,and cold elsewhere.Notice he never Uses Natalee's name,unless forced,or in a posistion where needed
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: June 09, 2007, 04:33:04 PM »

the people that fawn over joran are his immediate family,by marridge,or birth
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 09, 2007, 04:42:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
the people that fawn over joran are his immediate family,by marridge,or birth

people that fawn over Joran are not toating a full load including
his family

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: June 09, 2007, 04:42:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
cbb ... according to the gardeners testimony in court ... the time when he observed Joran, Deepak and (?) sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle was between 2:30 AM and 3:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
August 15, 2005

<snipped>

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is.

<snipped>
Going to take a nap now but I just want to say that this is the same area that the bag in the drainage ditch was found too.  I can't even begin to explain how close it all is.  Across the street are the fishermans huts.  Which is why I so believe in what I still see in the bag.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 09, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »

Sorry, but can someone help me find Grande's excell of the Deepak file??  I can't find it anywhere. TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: June 09, 2007, 04:55:26 PM »

Sorry, but can someone help me find Grande's excell of the Deepak file??  I can't find it anywhere. TIA

It's in the Important Case Document area up at the top in the Kalpoe vs Dr. Phil thread:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: June 09, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Bringing this forward so more monkeys can know about it!

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
OFF TOPIC

I had my whole body pet scan and nothing lit up.  YIPPEE!  I'm a stage IIB confined to that one spot on my my right forearm near my elbow.  The next step is to to go bcak to surgery and clear the margins.  The ONC is looking into entering me in a vaccine trial for people at my stage.  I am ECSTATIC over this news.  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing ::::::doing the monkey happy dance:::::: Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I only wish that Natalaee's family would get ecstatic news!  Sad

What great news, CONGRATULATIONS!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 09, 2007, 05:06:58 PM »

Interresting part of the JENSEN show.  I may need to see if Robert can clarify this for us.  If this is what Joran said, it's a major slip up:

Jensen: Well, you do know that Joran. You get there all the time. You know what it is…?
Joran: Yes…. She’d had a few drinks if you ask me… Yes, but I’d had a few drinks myself so…
Jensen: You were quite uh? (Makes drinking gesture.)
Joran: No, no, no… I only had a few drinks. I got there… And only had two drinks…
Jensen: You had two drinks? The whole evening just two drinks? You were not…
Joran: Yes, we were there in that club… When we came there it already closed within two hours. So…
Jensen: But before that… You hadn’t drank?
Joran: No, before that I hadn’t drank. No…
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: June 09, 2007, 05:10:38 PM »

It's in the Important Case Document area up at the top in the Kalpoe vs Dr. Phil thread:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls

Thanks Klaas
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: June 09, 2007, 05:17:28 PM »

Interresting part of the JENSEN show.  I may need to see if Robert can clarify this for us.  If this is what Joran said, it's a major slip up:

Jensen: Well, you do know that Joran. You get there all the time. You know what it is…?
Joran: Yes…. She’d had a few drinks if you ask me… Yes, but I’d had a few drinks myself so…
Joran: No, no, no… I only had a few drinks. I got there… And only had two drinks…
Joran: Yes, we were there in that club… When we came there it already closed within two hours. So…

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I'll say!

But if they put all the suspects in jail on contempt of court until they come up with a verifiable timeline, we would not have this problem of the elastic hours that stretch to accommodate the story du jour.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: June 09, 2007, 05:19:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I'll say!

But if they put all the suspects in jail on contempt of court until they come up with a verifiable timeline, we would not have this problem of the elastic hours that stretch to accommodate the story du jour.

Even Jensen seems to be questioning Joran here.  Joran says he only had 2 drinks and Jensen is wondering why he only had 2 drinks in 2 hours.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: June 09, 2007, 05:34:27 PM »

Doesnt make sense to me. Joran was only at C&C for 30 minutes or so. What puzzles me is he says he was with Natalee for 3 hours. That is a hour more than the timeline he has given. 12:30-3:30/1:00-4AM

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: June 09, 2007, 05:37:08 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
cbb ... according to the gardeners testimony in court ... the time when he observed Joran, Deepak and (?) sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle was between 2:30 AM and 3:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
August 15, 2005

<snipped>

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is.

<snipped>
Going to take a nap now but I just want to say that this is the same area that the bag in the drainage ditch was found too.  I can't even begin to explain how close it all is.  Across the street are the fishermans huts.  Which is why I so believe in what I still see in the bag.

I know Hot Shot I know Crying or Very sad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 09, 2007, 05:40:38 PM »

WTH? So #1 he is saying he got to Carlos n' Charlies earlier than 12:30. closer to 11:30?
              #2 He forgets that he was drinking at the Excelsior as he previously stated.

More proof tha Joran lies so much he doesn't know WTF he has said in the past.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.