April 27, 2024, 10:58:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157969 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: June 09, 2007, 05:44:25 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
cbb ... according to the gardeners testimony in court ... the time when he observed Joran, Deepak and (?) sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle was between 2:30 AM and 3:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
August 15, 2005

<snipped>

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is.

<snipped>
Going to take a nap now but I just want to say that this is the same area that the bag in the drainage ditch was found too.  I can't even begin to explain how close it all is.  Across the street are the fishermans huts.  Which is why I so believe in what I still see in the bag.

The thing that makes me doubt the bag-in-the-ditch is that it is a high traffic road, and that culvert is very near the road, JMHO.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: June 09, 2007, 05:53:11 PM »

Looks like a few of the pimps are still active in Aruba.

GVC

http://www.thesingles-company.com/dating/search_result.php?p_per_page=10&photos_only=on&Sex=female&LookingFor=male&&page=4

wats up let me know my msn is geoffreyvc@hotmail.com mail me
I am: heeey  i am looking for a nise fun girl where i can dance with and go to events or cinema enz.. mail me i love to here from you     ... more

Ad featuring DJ Diablo
http://www.coolaruba.com/images/banners/singleslarge.jpg

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: June 09, 2007, 06:02:14 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

GVC

http://www.thesingles-company.com/dating/search_result.php?p_per_page=10&photos_only=on&Sex=female&LookingFor=male&&page=4

I am: heeey  i am looking for a nise fun girl where i can dance with and go to events or cinema enz.. mail me i love to here from you     ... more

Ad featuring DJ Diablo

How old is the singles site??  Everyone is offline.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 09, 2007, 06:04:28 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
cbb ... according to the gardeners testimony in court ... the time when he observed Joran, Deepak and (?) sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle was between 2:30 AM and 3:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
August 15, 2005

<snipped>

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is.

<snipped>
Going to take a nap now but I just want to say that this is the same area that the bag in the drainage ditch was found too.  I can't even begin to explain how close it all is.  Across the street are the fishermans huts.  Which is why I so believe in what I still see in the bag.

The thing that makes me doubt the bag-in-the-ditch is that it is a high traffic road, and that culvert is very near the road, JMHO.

Maybe she was left for a fast pickup but the picture guy got there first??
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: June 09, 2007, 06:08:45 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "*******"

GVC

Ad featuring DJ Diablo

How old is the singles site??  Everyone is offline.

Not sure..I have never seen it before..I was surprised to see GVC and Paul Suete on there though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: June 09, 2007, 06:31:29 PM »

Posted by Viet Vet on the front page of SM:

There is always doubt because of all the lies and cover-up tactics, but as to who was behind the cover-up besides Paulus and his friends,,make no mistake it was the Aruban Tourism Minister and his aides. ALE did whatever they were told or paid to do. We knew in the first few days that they (Dept of Tourism in Aruba) wanted the whole story to end and very quickly and very quitely. When they had their first news conference as soon as Dompig ended his update, the Tourism people said “No Questions”. Of course we (Jug’s friends) said Hell no, you can’t have a news conference and answer absolutely no questions. It caused a big yelling match which ended with a few questions being asked by the news media. Word spread fast about a cover-up larger than Watergate, 25 Jets bringing news crews showed up the next day. The ALE and Aruban government still will not talk about what they think(know) really happened. They know and the longer they keep it bottled up, the more damage it will do to their future…Boycott the SOB’s …till they talk.

Posted Jun 9, 6:05 PM
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 09, 2007, 06:38:11 PM »

IIRC,bull Hulsey said(paraphrased)Boycott the bastards,Boycott some more,and then boycott even more.Not a bad idea.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 09, 2007, 06:41:51 PM »

Seattle Times runs Carol Williams article..Makes me want to puke!!!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 09, 2007, 06:58:38 PM »

Anything going on tonight?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 09, 2007, 07:01:01 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anything going on tonight?

I don't think so
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: June 09, 2007, 07:03:32 PM »

Okay, who blew the margins?    Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 09, 2007, 07:05:18 PM »

I wish Viet Vet would post here also, and not just the FP. He would be very interesting to talk to, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: June 09, 2007, 07:06:05 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Okay, who blew the margins?    Rolling Eyes

Mine look okay, Lalas. Maybe you just have your eyes open REALLY wide.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: June 09, 2007, 07:12:57 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I wish Viet Vet would post here also, and not just the FP. He would be very interesting to talk to, IMO.

You must be reading my mind...I was about to say the same thing.

Klaas
Do you think he would be willing to come on the lively and talk to us...you know we are nice people.  Please ask him...I would really like to talk to him away from the FP.  Please, please.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 09, 2007, 07:14:02 PM »

Klaas
Do you think he would be willing to come on the lively and talk to us...you know we are nice people.  Please ask him...I would really like to talk to him away from the FP.  Please, please.

I could ask him but I doubt he will.  Viet Vet doesn't post often.  I'm sure he doesn't want to get "sucked into" the forum  Wink

I just double checked and he is a member of the forum, he's just never posted.  I think he may have posted once or twice in the forum about a year ago prior to the last crash.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: June 09, 2007, 07:15:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas

I could ask him but I doubt he will.  Viet Vet doesn't post often.  I'm sure he doesn't want to get "sucked into" the forum  Wink

You make us sound like a giant vortex.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 09, 2007, 07:21:46 PM »

Another odd statement by Joran from the Jensen interview:

Joran: No, no, no… I rang him. The police has investigated that as well. The only telephonecall… The only telephonecall that was made from my telephone that night. That was to Deepak. And he sent his brother to pick me up. And he dropped me off at home.
Jensen: Why did she… Why did they… Because this is… This is what’s still very mysterious… How you got home from the beach?
Joran: Yes, that is… I feel it is very bad/sad (?)…
Jensen: And I feel now… That for the first time in this conversation… You get tensed, don’t you? When you… That… This is…. This is a very controversial thing…
Joran: Yes, of course… It is… They simply denie that I was picked up… And uh… that they have dropped me off at home (Translator: They?!)
Jensen: Those two brothers don’t say that they’ve brought you home?
Joran: No… They don’t admit that no…
Jensen: They are two FRIENDS of yours?
Joran: Not anymore, no… (LOL)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: June 09, 2007, 07:23:54 PM »

Our nice Web site was planned and built by our dynamic member Ln. Satish Daryanani,
owner of the Aruba Internet Cafe
and Aruba Digital City (www.arubadc.com), and is continuously revised,
upgraded and kept updated by the members of the Aruba Lions' Administrative Cttee for Information Technology.
The Aruba Lions expresses words of sincere appreciation to FL Satish for this magnificent state-of-the-art piece of
ingenuity and also thank PDG PCC Frank H. Croes for his support and aid in feeding our Web site with updates about
zone, district E-1 and multiple district E and other Lions information.

Is that the same place that Deepak's step father owns now and Deepak works at? I noticed there is a Satish and Deepak Daryanani.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: June 09, 2007, 07:25:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas

You make us sound like a giant vortex.  Laughing

I think she hurt my feelings.  Laughing
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: June 09, 2007, 07:25:58 PM »

this place does kind of suck you in Very Happy  Very Happy  just good company!!!
i got a kick out of easy's and nones college recollections!!
no panty raid....but i remember my freshman year a lot of girls were sunbathing in the courtyard when a group of 3 or 4 you men came streaking thru with only tennis shoes and ski masks on Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.