April 28, 2024, 10:37:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 158015 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 09, 2007, 11:51:00 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
9. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian thinks ydave is way off. The Simian is a relayer. The Simian belongs to an Aruban society much like “Skull & Bones”.
The Simian just wants that everybody knows what is not said in the American Media.
Posted Jun 30, 3:20 PM

In case some of the monkeys haven't ventured into the thread with the real Simian posts, I thought I would bring some of them over here.  This is one post that I have never seen before now.  It is not in the compete Simian/Shango posts.  According to Klaas, this is the real Simian...so my question is what is he saying?  There really is a secret society we have all speculated existed?  Thinking out loud, here.
What society is simian talking about? Anyone know?

The other thing I can think of, was something we have discussed before, and that is that temple place which was guarded, where Dave and Robin went with Geraldo Rivera's brother when they were in Aruba in june 2005. The place where the guru(?) exits and talks with Dave and says among other things "Tell me Dave, do you like to fish"?

That is a very eerie comment.  Some of these gurus speak in riddles or symbols, and try to give information without saying outright.  Kind of like Shango.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: June 09, 2007, 11:51:25 PM »

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The music man will lose to a lettuce at a spelling bee. Do not accuse the man of being special.
Posted Jun 30, 4:24 PM

I told you guys they were talking about Steve Croes when they referred to "music man".  Rolling Eyes
LMAO! Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: June 09, 2007, 11:51:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Klaas - I do hope you are feeling better.  That is scary to think you have been ingesting that tainted meat over a period of time.
Have you been eating yoghurt with the acidophillus?  That may help settle your tummy and could even fight the bacteria, if there is any left.

I need to get some yogurt, good idea.

I am catching up.. Klaas I hope you feel better and soon. its so damn sad we can't eat much anymore?  Sad    Humans or animals..  Sad
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: June 09, 2007, 11:52:18 PM »

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:59 am
The Simian Doppleganger is upset because the arawak nation is hiding the truth from the cowboys
DirtyHand knows
Simian knows
The Simian stated for 2 days, the key would come from the hague the next day
Shango said no two times
Is Simian a DirtyHand too
Has the Simian played with the lions

in the houses of ill-repute and poison notes
where the innocent flies are lured?

If this Shango is the original one, I would say (as I have stated for some time) Simian and Shango clearly are not friendly with each other.  They fought in the verses on several occasions.  Shango is accusing Simian of being a dirty hand...thus Simian being a member of a secret society.  Shango accuses Simian of being a dirty hand.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: June 09, 2007, 11:52:55 PM »

Quote from: BTgirl
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

BT, I am still stuffed from the mushroom swiss burger I had for lunch LOL[/quote
 And I have heartburn from mustard..   Wink

Hey Angie,

If I disappear suddenly, it will be because tooth brushing has taken place and I'm on borrowed time. Shocked

LOL   Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 09, 2007, 11:53:37 PM »

Klaas - I do hope you are feeling better.  That is scary to think you have been ingesting that tainted meat over a period of time.
Have you been eating yoghurt with the acidophillus?  That may help settle your tummy and could even fight the bacteria, if there is any left.

I am catching up.. Klaas I hope you feel better and soon. its so damn sad we can't eat much anymore?  Sad    Humans or animals..  Sad

It's true, Angie. After that week I was off work with such an upset stomach, I read there had been some meat infected with e coli in our area right around the time I first became ill.

I Stand With The Girl
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 09, 2007, 11:55:10 PM »

9. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian thinks ydave is way off. The Simian is a relayer. The Simian belongs to an Aruban society much like “Skull & Bones”.
The Simian just wants that everybody knows what is not said in the American Media.
Posted Jun 30, 3:20 PM

In case some of the monkeys haven't ventured into the thread with the real Simian posts, I thought I would bring some of them over here.  This is one post that I have never seen before now.  It is not in the compete Simian/Shango posts.  According to Klaas, this is the real Simian...so my question is what is he saying?  There really is a secret society we have all speculated existed?  Thinking out loud, here.

This is one I missed Lala's.  Could this be the reference where they jumped on the Masonic Lodge as being involved.  I have already said my piece about involving the Lodge so will not start on that again today.

Simian doesn't say Masons, he refers to Skull and Bones.  That leads me to believe in a much smaller secret society type than the Masons.  I also understand that in more civilized places than Aruba, the word Mason is dignified and upstanding within the community.  However, in Aruba everything that ever began as good has turned out to be pretty much the opposite.  So I am not sure.  My instincts tell me this is a reference to the Lions Den type thing.  I would welcome any input.  Where is Eleye and Colombo.  I would like to know if they have seen that verse before now. I do not remember seeing it in the code talkers thread either.

Skull and Bones was started at an American Ivy League school.  It is said to be a group of people who desire to control the political and economic climate hear in the US.  I think Simian is saying that he is part of group in Aruba that is similar to this.  I don't know if that would be ALE, or it might be a group that was being informed by ALE.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: June 09, 2007, 11:56:55 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

It's true, Angie. After that week I was off work with such an upset stomach, I read there had been some meat infected with e coli in our area right around the time I first became ill.

Evil or Very Mad

before tit was lettuce and romane tomatos and green onions.. Ecy.. tiz why I na garden of my own here.. and know my stuff like that isnt contaminated.   But the meats and all are frightning.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 09, 2007, 11:57:06 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
Hiya Monkeys

BT, I am still stuffed from the mushroom swiss burger I had for lunch LOL[/quote

I am not surprised.  You need milk or yoghurt also.  
One of the girls I worked with fed me a ham sandwich plastered in mustard when I had bad sinusitis.  The fumes from the mustard sure cleared my sinuses.  Have not heard it used for hiccups - thought raspberry cordial (the one you mix with water) swallowed full strength was a cure for them.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: June 09, 2007, 11:57:44 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Evil or Very Mad

before tit was lettuce and romane tomatos and green onions.. Ecy.. tiz why I na garden of my own here.. and know my stuff like that isnt contaminated.   But the meats and all are frightning.

Embarassed  Embarassed  Oh mY .. what a damn typo..  Shocked   ROFL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: June 09, 2007, 11:58:14 PM »

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian says that the cowboys will not find the gold. Where is she then?
The Babylonians think that there are a lot of forked tongues where the Yellowhammer calls home.
It’s very hard to find things that don’t want to be found.
The theory about The Picaros has been thrown out the window.
American Special Interest are making the island hold hands. If there is a chink in there profit chain, they will make sure their paysans understand. Americans will not hurt their own interests.

Simian is again implicating the Alabama part of the family here.  I know this has been talked about before, but it is obvious to those of us that live here in the state ( well, to me it's obvious)  they are talking about the history of both Beth and Jug's families.  Where did Simian hear this?  Indeed, he was ALE.  I think I know what he is referring to.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 09, 2007, 11:59:05 PM »

Excerpt page 52:

On a later trip to Aruba ,I told Detective Eric Soemers and Dennis Jacobs about the Buddist my sister and I had met at the VIP club. They seemed to know who he was and said he is a psychic. Then, they drove me to see the hotel next door to the VIP Club. I was told it was a whorehouse where you payby the hour.

>>>>Snip from page 52

There is reason to believe that the Buddhist who met me and my sister next door at the VIP Club may have known the person or persons who were holding Natalee  captive in the motel and was trying to make a deal to sell her back to me. The authorities were supposedly investigating this. As with most of the leads we turned over to the police, nothing ever evolved from it. We also heard that this might be the place where a friend of Joran's, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, was alleged to have taken lewd pictures of a minor girl. He has denied the charge, but his lawyer says he admits to beng present when photos of the girl in "tempting poses" were taken.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: June 09, 2007, 11:59:10 PM »

here is one for Riples.. I just typed a 6 page report for someone I work with.. and not a damn typo.. I went over it 3 times.  And I come here.. and Voila.. Angie screws up   Evil or Very Mad
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: June 09, 2007, 11:59:36 PM »

Angie
Sometimes I think your typos are subliminal hints. ROFL  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 10, 2007, 12:01:20 AM »

Embarassed  Embarassed  Oh mY .. what a damn typo..  Shocked   ROFL
Angie do not worry about it! One night in here I was saying how I like the song "Me and Bobby Mcgee" ...except i typed wrong...and spelled " Me and Booby Mcgee".... Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: June 10, 2007, 12:01:20 AM »

An Article About Skull and Bones: (Not saying it's true - just saying it's what is on the internet)

In so doing, we provide a glimpse into the most powerful organization
in America-the Order of Skull & Bones. This secret fraternity is based at
Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, where many of the leading members of the U.S. govemment and the American intelligence community received their formal education. The Order, as it is referred to by its members, is a bastion of White Anglo Saxon Protestant (WASP) culture, which is at the core of the American 20th century outlook.

The reader will learn that President George Herbert Walker Bush's
concept of the New World Order is an old idea, one which has its origins in
the philosophy and beliefs of the secret Skull & Bones fraternity. Today in
particular, this is the prevailing outlook of the U.S. government, many of
whose most influential members, like the president himself, are part of the Skull & Bones network. These men seek to recreate the American imperium of the immediate post-World War II period, an era which President Bush frequently refers to as "the American Century."

The powerful men of Skull & Bones genuinely believe that they have a
strategic and moral "right" to control world affairs. Consequently, they take upon themselves the authority to crush any rivalrous threat to U.S. imperial leadership, whether by current allies, such as Japan, Germany or Great Britain, or by Cold War adversaries, like the Soviet Union. The members of the Order, due to their narrow WASP upbringing, view with particular suspicion the maneuverings of Zionist Israel and its affluent, influential lobby in the United States.

http://www.freedomdomain.com/secretsocieties/skull01.html

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: June 10, 2007, 12:01:27 AM »

Quote from: Tibrogargan
Hiya Monkeys

I am not surprised.  You need milk or yoghurt also.  
One of the girls I worked with fed me a ham sandwich plastered in mustard when I had bad sinusitis.  The fumes from the mustard sure cleared my sinuses.  Have not heard it used for hiccups - thought raspberry cordial (the one you mix with water) swallowed full strength was a cure for them.

Yapperz tryed to kill me  ROFL   Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: June 10, 2007, 12:02:33 AM »

Angie
Sometimes I think your typos are subliminal hints. ROFL  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

LMAO Lalas..  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 10, 2007, 12:03:14 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Angie, try some baking soda for the heartburn...mixed with water...can't be anything worse than what you just consumed  Wink

Hey Indy!!!!!

Dana, have a safe trip tomorrow. We will all be praying for a just outcome in this case!!

Baking soda was a favorite "get well" thing with my mom.... either it makes "it ie: whatever is wrong" come up or stay down.

It is also used to get an overdose of pills out immediately and to settle the stomach.. depending how strong it is mixed and the type of body you are dealing with.

She had another "recipe" but neither of us ever wanted to go there!!! Rolling Eyes but she did once when extremely ill and came out of it when no one including the Drs. knew what to do.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: June 10, 2007, 12:03:46 AM »

Angie - Wish happy birthday to Mr. Toothbrush. He'll be 45 years old tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.