April 28, 2024, 08:00:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 158008 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 10, 2007, 12:05:00 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Excerpt page 52:

On a later trip to Aruba ,I told Detective Eric Soemers and Dennis Jacobs about the Buddist my sister and I had met at the VIP club. They seemed to know who he was and said he is a psychic. Then, they drove me to see the hotel next door to the VIP Club. I was told it was a whorehouse where you payby the hour.

>>>>Snip from page 52

There is reason to believe that the Buddhist who met me and my sister next door at the VIP Club may have known the person or persons who were holding Natalee  captive in the motel and was trying to make a deal to sell her back to me. The authorities were supposedly investigating this. As with most of the leads we turned over to the police, nothing ever evolved from it. We also heard that this might be the place where a friend of Joran's, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, was alleged to have taken lewd pictures of a minor girl. He has denied the charge, but his lawyer says he admits to beng present when photos of the girl in "tempting poses" were taken.
Sounds like there is more history to this place then we may know.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: June 10, 2007, 12:05:12 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Angie
Sometimes I think your typos are subliminal hints. ROFL  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I think she just gets so excited about being here with her monkey mates.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: June 10, 2007, 12:05:45 AM »

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:59 am
The Simian Doppleganger is upset because the arawak nation is hiding the truth from the cowboys
DirtyHand knows
Simian knows
The Simian stated for 2 days, the key would come from the hague the next day
Shango said no two times
Is Simian a DirtyHand too
Has the Simian played with the lions

in the houses of ill-repute and poison notes
where the innocent flies are lured?

If this Shango is the original one, I would say (as I have stated for some time) Simian and Shango clearly are not friendly with each other.  They fought in the verses on several occasions.  Shango is accusing Simian of being a dirty hand...thus Simian being a member of a secret society.  Shango accuses Simian of being a dirty hand.

Maybe Shango is telling us here that Simian is a member of this society(VIP/ALE) Brings to mind (once again ) that "I keep a Diary" by someone named Badger?, just remember the photo of a police chief (Sambo?)(identified by AG) partying it up big time.  Evil or Very Mad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: June 10, 2007, 12:05:57 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Embarassed  Embarassed  Oh mY .. what a damn typo..  Shocked   ROFL
Angie do not worry about it! One night in here I was saying how I like the song "Me and Bobby Mcgee" ...except i typed wrong...and spelled " Me and Booby Mcgee".... Laughing

Laughing  Elaine..
   I guess I am tired. log day at work. then do a 6 page report that took a few hours.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: June 10, 2007, 12:06:46 AM »

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Mr. Toothbrush.
Happy birthday to you.

Now everyone sing it again... Very Happy
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 10, 2007, 12:07:42 AM »

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.

He says, "Lovely, too kind, I'm very impressed, say thank you for me."

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 10, 2007, 12:08:18 AM »

Excerpt page 52:

On a later trip to Aruba ,I told Detective Eric Soemers and Dennis Jacobs about the Buddist my sister and I had met at the VIP club. They seemed to know who he was and said he is a psychic. Then, they drove me to see the hotel next door to the VIP Club. I was told it was a whorehouse where you payby the hour.

>>>>Snip from page 52

There is reason to believe that the Buddhist who met me and my sister next door at the VIP Club may have known the person or persons who were holding Natalee  captive in the motel and was trying to make a deal to sell her back to me. The authorities were supposedly investigating this. As with most of the leads we turned over to the police, nothing ever evolved from it. We also heard that this might be the place where a friend of Joran's, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, was alleged to have taken lewd pictures of a minor girl. He has denied the charge, but his lawyer says he admits to beng present when photos of the girl in "tempting poses" were taken.

From what I was told the person they met with was wearing long robes of black I believe. I am sure Dave called him a Buddhist because what the man was wearing resembled a religious garment.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: June 10, 2007, 12:08:21 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Angie - Wish happy birthday to Mr. Toothbrush. He'll be 45 years old tomorrow.

Shocked    Smile  

Happy Birthday Simon you hot stud muffin you!   Wink  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 10, 2007, 12:09:06 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR BT !
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: June 10, 2007, 12:09:37 AM »

Shocked    Smile  

He said, "Is she talking to ME?"  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 10, 2007, 12:10:13 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "mishy"
Angie, try some baking soda for the heartburn...mixed with water...can't be anything worse than what you just consumed  Wink

Hey Indy!!!!!

Dana, have a safe trip tomorrow. We will all be praying for a just outcome in this case!!

Baking soda was a favorite "get well" thing with my mom.... either it makes "it ie: whatever is wrong" come up or stay down.

It is also used to get an overdose of pills out immediately and to settle the stomach.. depending how strong it is mixed and the type of body you are dealing with.

She had another "recipe" but neither of us ever wanted to go there!!! Rolling Eyes but she did once when extremely ill and came out of it when no one including the Drs. knew what to do.

My Dad used to treat an upset tummy with a large dose of laxative.  Said it was to scour out all the germs.  He lived a long life so it must have worked.
Did you have the Castor Oil dose once a week as a kid?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: June 10, 2007, 12:10:27 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR BT !

He says, thanks, and that you're very kind.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: June 10, 2007, 12:10:39 AM »

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.

Happy Birthday.. errrrrrrrrrr brushing to youuuuuuuuu

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: June 10, 2007, 12:11:34 AM »

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.

Happy Birthday.. errrrrrrrrrr brushing to youuuuuuuuu

He's lying here next to me laughing.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: June 10, 2007, 12:13:07 AM »

Shocked    Smile  

He said, "Is she talking to ME?"  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ROFLMAO  Smile  never forget the first time I heard him speak over the pc when we all docked.. and he was cussin up a storm with his neat accent.. and didnt think some of us heard..  LMAO. What a bellyache we all had!  Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: June 10, 2007, 12:13:28 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Klaas - I do hope you are feeling better.  That is scary to think you have been ingesting that tainted meat over a period of time.
Have you been eating yoghurt with the acidophillus?  That may help settle your tummy and could even fight the bacteria, if there is any left.

I need to get some yogurt, good idea.

I am catching up.. Klaas I hope you feel better and soon. its so damn sad we can't eat much anymore?  Sad    Humans or animals..  Sad

It's true, Angie. After that week I was off work with such an upset stomach, I read there had been some meat infected with e coli in our area right around the time I first became ill.

Evil or Very Mad

before tit was lettuce and romane tomatos and green onions.. Ecy.. tiz why I na garden of my own here.. and know my stuff like that isnt contaminated.   But the meats and all are frightning.

HUH??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: June 10, 2007, 12:13:55 AM »

Excerpt page 52:

>>>>Snip from page 52

From what I was told the person they met with was wearing long robes of black I believe. I am sure Dave called him a Buddhist because what the man was wearing resembled a religious garment.
Does this place still exist? Does anyone know?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: June 10, 2007, 12:14:21 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "mishy"
Angie, try some baking soda for the heartburn...mixed with water...can't be anything worse than what you just consumed  Wink

Hey Indy!!!!!

Dana, have a safe trip tomorrow. We will all be praying for a just outcome in this case!!

Baking soda was a favorite "get well" thing with my mom.... either it makes "it ie: whatever is wrong" come up or stay down.

It is also used to get an overdose of pills out immediately and to settle the stomach.. depending how strong it is mixed and the type of body you are dealing with.

She had another "recipe" but neither of us ever wanted to go there!!! Rolling Eyes but she did once when extremely ill and came out of it when no one including the Drs. knew what to do.

My Dad used to treat an upset tummy with a large dose of laxative.  Said it was to scour out all the germs.  He lived a long life so it must have worked.
Did you have the Castor Oil dose once a week as a kid?

Shocked  Castor Oil    Eeekkkkkkkkkkkk..
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: June 10, 2007, 12:14:47 AM »

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.

Here are Five Birthday Candles for Mr BT

and a Birthday smooch

Someone else can fill in the 40 Candles   Laughing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: June 10, 2007, 12:15:30 AM »

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:59 am
The Simian Doppleganger is upset because the arawak nation is hiding the truth from the cowboys
DirtyHand knows
Simian knows
The Simian stated for 2 days, the key would come from the hague the next day
Shango said no two times
Is Simian a DirtyHand too
Has the Simian played with the lions

in the houses of ill-repute and poison notes
where the innocent flies are lured?

If this Shango is the original one, I would say (as I have stated for some time) Simian and Shango clearly are not friendly with each other.  They fought in the verses on several occasions.  Shango is accusing Simian of being a dirty hand...thus Simian being a member of a secret society.  Shango accuses Simian of being a dirty hand.

Maybe Shango is telling us here that Simian is a member of this society(VIP/ALE) Brings to mind (once again ) that "I keep a Diary" by someone named Badger?, just remember the photo of a police chief (Sambo?)(identified by AG) partying it up big time.  Evil or Very Mad

http://ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_5/frame_index.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.