April 27, 2024, 05:09:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157961 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: June 10, 2007, 12:16:57 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Klaas - I do hope you are feeling better.  That is scary to think you have been ingesting that tainted meat over a period of time.
Have you been eating yoghurt with the acidophillus?  That may help settle your tummy and could even fight the bacteria, if there is any left.

I need to get some yogurt, good idea.

I am catching up.. Klaas I hope you feel better and soon. its so damn sad we can't eat much anymore?  Sad    Humans or animals..  Sad

It's true, Angie. After that week I was off work with such an upset stomach, I read there had been some meat infected with e coli in our area right around the time I first became ill.

Evil or Very Mad

before tit was lettuce and romane tomatos and green onions.. Ecy.. tiz why I na garden of my own here.. and know my stuff like that isnt contaminated.   But the meats and all are frightning.

HUH??

Shocked  I didnt do it..  I did not make that typo..
YAPPERZ did it.. shes is my evil twin.   Twisted Evil
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 10, 2007, 12:18:37 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Mr. Toothbrush.
Happy birthday to you.

Now everyone sing it again... Very Happy

Here are Five Birthday Candles for Mr BT

and a Birthday smooch

Someone else can fill in the 40 Candles   Laughing  Laughing

TY, Tibro. He wishes he didn't have that many candles on his cake.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: June 10, 2007, 12:18:57 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Excerpt page 52:

On a later trip to Aruba ,I told Detective Eric Soemers and Dennis Jacobs about the Buddist my sister and I had met at the VIP club. They seemed to know who he was and said he is a psychic. Then, they drove me to see the hotel next door to the VIP Club. I was told it was a whorehouse where you payby the hour.

>>>>Snip from page 52

There is reason to believe that the Buddhist who met me and my sister next door at the VIP Club may have known the person or persons who were holding Natalee  captive in the motel and was trying to make a deal to sell her back to me. The authorities were supposedly investigating this. As with most of the leads we turned over to the police, nothing ever evolved from it. We also heard that this might be the place where a friend of Joran's, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, was alleged to have taken lewd pictures of a minor girl. He has denied the charge, but his lawyer says he admits to beng present when photos of the girl in "tempting poses" were taken.
Sounds like there is more history to this place then we may know.

From what I was told the person they met with was wearing long robes of black I believe. I am sure Dave called him a Buddhist because what the man was wearing resembled a religious garment.
Does this place still exist? Does anyone know?

I personally have never been able to find it. From what I can learn there is more than one of these places, and that one was closed down. They apparently close and re-open in new locations without much difficulty.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 10, 2007, 12:19:38 AM »

Night monkeys. See you tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: June 10, 2007, 12:21:16 AM »

Night monkeys. See you tomorrow.

Night   BT!

Sorry..  I come on and messed up S&S posts   Embarassed
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: June 10, 2007, 12:21:59 AM »

It is on pages 49-51.

But that's not a temple, it's the VIP Club.   Shocked   Not Robin but Linda.  Yes, I recall that well.  I thought it was a Buddist temple or something new.

Nevermind. . . . . .Yes, I knew about that particular one claiming to be a psychic.  There certainly were a lot of those in Aruba around that time it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 10, 2007, 12:22:11 AM »

Excerpt page 52:

On a later trip to Aruba ,I told Detective Eric Soemers and Dennis Jacobs about the Buddist my sister and I had met at the VIP club. They seemed to know who he was and said he is a psychic. Then, they drove me to see the hotel next door to the VIP Club. I was told it was a whorehouse where you payby the hour.

>>>>Snip from page 52

There is reason to believe that the Buddhist who met me and my sister next door at the VIP Club may have known the person or persons who were holding Natalee  captive in the motel and was trying to make a deal to sell her back to me. The authorities were supposedly investigating this. As with most of the leads we turned over to the police, nothing ever evolved from it. We also heard that this might be the place where a friend of Joran's, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, was alleged to have taken lewd pictures of a minor girl. He has denied the charge, but his lawyer says he admits to beng present when photos of the girl in "tempting poses" were taken.
Sounds like there is more history to this place then we may know.

From what I was told the person they met with was wearing long robes of black I believe. I am sure Dave called him a Buddhist because what the man was wearing resembled a religious garment.
Does this place still exist? Does anyone know?

I personally have never been able to find it. From what I can learn there is more than one of these places, and that one was closed down. They apparently close and re-open in new locations without much difficulty.
They do? uh oh....shango said "There is more than one house of music"...hmmmm
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: June 10, 2007, 12:26:46 AM »

Nite all.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 10, 2007, 12:30:46 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
It is on pages 49-51.

But that's not a temple, it's the VIP Club.   Shocked   Not Robin but Linda.  Yes, I recall that well.  I thought it was a Buddist temple or something new.

Nevermind. . . . . .Yes, I knew about that particular one claiming to be a psychic.  There certainly were a lot of those in Aruba around that time it seems.

Robin was the one who told me about this event. I am sure there is little new to you Anna at this time.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: June 10, 2007, 12:32:33 AM »

Nite BB
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: June 10, 2007, 12:33:17 AM »

The other thing I can think of, was something we have discussed before, and that is that temple place which was guarded, where Dave and Robin went with Geraldo Rivera's brother when they were in Aruba in june 2005. The place where the guru(?) exits and talks with Dave and says among other things "Tell me Dave, do you like to fish"?

Shocked Now this is something I have never heard before.  Does Dave reference this in his book and if so do you know what page?  Would like to know more.

Guess there are still many things some remember and other things that others remember but none of us remember all of them.

Yes, Dave does mention it in his book.I have written to someone who was there at the time. They aslo said that nothing signicant was found at this place, but that it was very eerie, and they got out of there quick. I will see if I can find the page for you.

Thats the Lions Den.  I am far behind right now so if someone answered it already sorry.  And it is a very weird place.  Owned by the Meisers.  As a matter of fact the guru he talked to was Kawish's Uncle.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 10, 2007, 12:35:34 AM »

Angie - Wish happy birthday to Mr. Toothbrush. He'll be 45 years old tomorrow.

Shocked    Smile  

Happy Birthday Simon you hot stud muffin you!   Wink  Wink

He said, "Is she talking to ME?"  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. NICE HUBBY of BT GIRL !
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: June 10, 2007, 12:39:08 AM »

Night BT and Mr. Toothbrush...Sweet dreams.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: June 10, 2007, 12:41:52 AM »

14. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
If the Picaros took the girl then why haven’t they radioed in? They have an agenda and they always prove their point.
The Babylonians still have the boy and the Hindus pinched. The Hindus and the boy met again yesterday. The boy fell apart. Another patch is woven. There are no Picaros here, only a boy. So do the Babylonians think.
A slap in the face did the Babylonians receive yesterday from the ones who own the block and the hammer. The boy can recieve the elder. Ha! Their words will be committed to magnet.
The elder is not a capo in the Palace. The palace servants all think he is a failure, but he sure knows his way around. He did break one gate already.
Posted Jun 30, 12:24 PM

Another post that I never read on code talker thread.   Paulus can visit Joran in KIA.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: June 10, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
The other thing I can think of, was something we have discussed before, and that is that temple place which was guarded, where Dave and Robin went with Geraldo Rivera's brother when they were in Aruba in june 2005. The place where the guru(?) exits and talks with Dave and says among other things "Tell me Dave, do you like to fish"?

Shocked Now this is something I have never heard before.  Does Dave reference this in his book and if so do you know what page?  Would like to know more.

Guess there are still many things some remember and other things that others remember but none of us remember all of them.

Yes, Dave does mention it in his book.I have written to someone who was there at the time. They also said that nothing signicant was found at this place, but that it was very eerie, and they got out of there quick. I will see if I can find the page for you.

Thats the Lions Den.  I am far behind right now so if someone answered it already sorry.  And it is a very weird place.  Owned by the Meisers.  As a matter of fact the guru he talked to was Kawish's Uncle.

And is this uncle a doctor, a psychic and also a sex therapist?  That seems a lot for one person.  I just reread Dave's account in the book at page provided by BleachedBlack and seems it really creeped Dave out but was listed along with several psychics and what may have been the Dr Hodges of recent media coverage.  Also the voice DVD and others, Mary Brown, etc.

But of course, none of them found Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: June 10, 2007, 12:56:13 AM »

Going off to read some more Simian...hugs to Nemo...in case I fall asleep before I get back.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: June 10, 2007, 12:56:36 AM »

And is this uncle a doctor, a psychic and also a sex therapist?  That seems a lot for one person.  I just reread Dave's account in the book at page provided by BleachedBlack and seems it really creeped Dave out but was listed along with several psychics and what may have been the Dr Hodges of recent media coverage.  Also the voice DVD and others, Mary Brown, etc.

But of course, none of them found Natalee.

He is a psychic, and sex therapist, yes.  The dr. thing I think goes with the sex therapist though.  The VIP Club and the Lions Den are right next to each other, like only a few feet apart.  One could confuse it to be one building.  as a matter of fact the way dave says what he says, makes me think it was the den where the girls are, because he states he went down a long driveway that was a dead end sorta speak.  Don't forget that is also the place that takes pic, and has a lazer that makes a buzzer go off when someone drives down the driveway too.  Heard it, and saw it.  Men in black too.  Don't ever want to go there again.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 10, 2007, 12:56:44 AM »

Nite Lala's
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: June 10, 2007, 01:08:29 AM »

I was having an argument with myself over calling someone in black robes a Buddhist so I found this on a "different beliefs" website so this man could have been a buddhist lay student.

The Robes

Lay disciple's black robe:

- worn by Buddhist lay students.
- A way of showing group cohesion and harmony. Not unlike the uniform in a school.
- worn during ceremonies and for Chanting

Lay disciple's brown precept robe:

- worn during Chanting and ceremonies.
- worn only after taking the five precepts or the Budhisatva precepts.
- worn by Buddhist lay students.
- Have the effect of reminding the students of their commitment to self improvement through following the Buddha's guidelines of basic human morality.

Being a Dr could be an honorary type of title and would go along with the sex therapist idea.
Being a psychic does not need study - some people think they are born that way.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: June 10, 2007, 01:09:08 AM »

Night lalas.. Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.