April 27, 2024, 11:38:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157942 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2007, 04:03:03 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Playing devil's advocate but:
What if she was given medication b4 going into court today that would make her appear to be medically unstable. I for one wouldn't put it past someone to do just that.
She could be having drug withdrawl too or just nervous.
I still think the crying hysterics was pre-planned b4 she ever reported to jail the 1st time. JMO

Im am sure she worked herself into a frenzy on her way to court

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2007, 04:09:15 PM »

hey monkeys.... my pov won't be popular either, but I don't think she bears talking about... Laughing

I so intensely dislike her and what she represents Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  

but that's just me...

and have any of you noticed that same kind of look between the suspect in Kelsey's murder and in jvds?

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1011&id=13758041&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCL1_UNEWS

that weird vacant look in the eyes???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2007, 04:11:22 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
OFF TOPIC

I had my whole body pet scan and nothing lit up.  YIPPEE!  I'm a stage IIB confined to that one spot on my my right forearm near my elbow.  The next step is to to go bcak to surgery and clear the margins.  The ONC is looking into entering me in a vaccine trial for people at my stage.  I am ECSTATIC over this news.  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing ::::::doing the monkey happy dance:::::: Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I only wish that Natalaee's family would get ecstatic news!  Sad

SF.....I am thrilled for you.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2007, 04:17:03 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Playing devil's advocate but:
What if she was given medication b4 going into court today that would make her appear to be medically unstable. I for one wouldn't put it past someone to do just that.
She could be having drug withdrawl too or just nervous.
I still think the crying hysterics was pre-planned b4 she ever reported to jail the 1st time. JMO

I agree.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2007, 04:21:45 PM »

The whole Paris thing is all for show. She is one of the most spoiled privlaged people in the world. I had a friend who was at the same boarding school as her in the Mountains near Big Bear Ca. She pulled the same crap there and eventually called a limo and left just after a few days. Normally the kids at Cedu wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a phone for the first few months. Thousands were sent to this school and she was the only one who ever left in that fashion.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2007, 04:22:22 PM »

OFF TOPIC

I had my whole body pet scan and nothing lit up.  YIPPEE!  I'm a stage IIB confined to that one spot on my my right forearm near my elbow.  The next step is to to go bcak to surgery and clear the margins.  The ONC is looking into entering me in a vaccine trial for people at my stage.  I am ECSTATIC over this news.  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing ::::::doing the monkey happy dance:::::: Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

glad to hear you'll be fine - just as I knew you would
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2007, 04:23:43 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
The whole Paris thing is all for show. She is one of the most spoiled privlaged people in the world. I had a friend who was at the same boarding school as her in the Mountains near Big Bear Ca. She pulled the same crap there and eventually called a limo and left just after a few days. Normally the kids at Cedu wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a phone for the first few months. Thousands were sent to this school and she was the only one who ever left in that fashion.

I agree, She is a spoiled BRAT and she is a poor example for young teens
in this day and age

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2007, 04:32:47 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
OFF TOPIC

glad to hear you'll be fine - just as I knew you would

excellent news!!  I am glad to hear this!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2007, 04:35:02 PM »

Jensen's show is starting right now hopefully we get word soon

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2007, 04:36:28 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

and have any of you noticed that same kind of look between the suspect in Kelsey's murder and in jvds?

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1011&id=13758041&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCL1_UNEWS

Today from the AP. Yes, a definite similarity.

The Associated Press also reported Friday that Hall was convicted 11 years ago of threatening his sister at knifepoint.

According to court records obtained by the AP, a judge convicted Hall after he pleaded no contest in May 1996 and removed him from his adoptive home. Hall was then placed in state custody.

His adoptive parents — Carol and Don Hall of Emporia — didn't immediately return a call placed by the AP. But Carol Hall told The Emporia Gazette that Edwin did something when he was 15 that made the couple feel he was a danger to the family.

"That was the last time he was in our home," Carol Hall told The Gazette about the incident that occurred when Edwin was 15. The Halls hoped then that someone would be able "to get him the help that he needed."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2007, 04:42:25 PM »

I think she is a product of her parents.

They raised her and she lives in a sheltered self-absorbed world.
Most "stars" do, especially the off-spring.

This is probably the BEST thing that will happen to this girl to wake her up and make her realize the world world is prison food!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2007, 04:44:42 PM »

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

The Associated Press also reported Friday that Hall was convicted 11 years ago of threatening his sister at knifepoint.

According to court records obtained by the AP, a judge convicted Hall after he pleaded no contest in May 1996 and removed him from his adoptive home. Hall was then placed in state custody.

His adoptive parents — Carol and Don Hall of Emporia — didn't immediately return a call placed by the AP. But Carol Hall told The Emporia Gazette that Edwin did something when he was 15 that made the couple feel he was a danger to the family.

"That was the last time he was in our home," Carol Hall told The Gazette about the incident that occurred when Edwin was 15. The Halls hoped then that someone would be able "to get him the help that he needed."

and he was let out to wreck havoc on a poor unspecting girl going to Target after he had a record...

wonder what his wife thinks.... or if she knew?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »

that should be on the front page.... they all have a certain quality that is the same.... namely no soul...

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2007, 04:50:03 PM »

that should be on the front page.... they all have a certain quality that is the same.... namely no soul...

Yeah and add that little demon Deepak too. Heh Heh.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2007, 04:52:59 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

and he was let out to wreck havoc on a poor unspecting girl going to Target after he had a record...

wonder what his wife thinks.... or if she knew?

This is what is so disturbing -

I wonder if there are any studies done of the family children of killers and how they turn out.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2007, 04:59:16 PM »

I don't know Kermit... that would be an interesting study... I do know that OJ's kids aren't particulary fond of him or his company....

I think it's a certain form of self aborbson that normal ppl don't comprehend...like to them it's perfectly reasonable to rid oneself of any unpleasant circumstances after one has taken what they want....

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2007, 05:03:07 PM »

I agree Mrs Red,

Certainly, a person like that would need to justify unto themselves as we've seen with Joran & Deepak that it was not their fault. Otherwise how do they live with themselves. It's sick.

Have a great weekend.

ribbit.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2007, 05:06:43 PM »

Posted by Rubina at BFN  Jensen show

Okay, there is a break on this moment. First 10 minutes was a summary with Joran about all the events since 2005. Jensen made a lot of jokes. Like asking:

Does your book stand in the fiction or non-fiction corner of the bookstore?
(In the show it's normal to drink wine with guests) Jensen comment: "I will not feed you drunk so here you get a glass of water"

Joran is sitting like a goof on the bench, not saying much yet ...
he did say that he decided to lie early on because his parents didn't allow him to go out and at the time he was seeing/ was involved with a girl (dating).

Okay ... break is over. Gonna watch.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2007, 05:10:36 PM »

Over and Over again we see a pattern of teenagers that harm animals and eventually they harm innocent human beings. We don't know if it is fact but Edwin Hall did mention that on his Myspace about hurting animals. It also takes a very disturbed person to kill there own dog...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.