April 27, 2024, 11:44:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157972 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: June 10, 2007, 12:13:54 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Not that anyone cares, but I have to leave now to get ready for a bridal shower  Sad  & then a friend's 60th b-day gathering  Very Happy   ....catch y'all later...

I CARE have a wonderful day you deserve to have some fun !!!  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: June 10, 2007, 12:14:33 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Not that anyone cares, but I have to leave now to get ready for a bridal shower  Sad  & then a friend's 60th b-day gathering  Very Happy   ....catch y'all later...

See you later 2NJSons.  Enjoy the shower and birthday party.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: June 10, 2007, 12:14:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
The government needs to quit financing drugs like tobacco and help farmers to feed us,with food from The US and Canada.Now a recall on chicken,so whats left goats and sheep.

I work for AG. Prices are low, input costs are high. There are too many regulations about what kinds of assistance the government can give to farmers and still remain " green " under the General Agreement on Trades and Tarriffs.
Smaller farmers just cannot survive in this world economy. It's go big or get out of the industry.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 10, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »

Kat we have had a revival of small farmers in the organic farming, they seem to be the only ones who are surviving and somewhat thriving with the exception of the tobacco farmers but then they are all owned by the big boys now too. We do buy a great deal of tobacco from Korea though, not sure how many of you know that but they produce actually more than the US does and have for many years now.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: June 10, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »

The turrets are going to be sugar cones, upside down on cupcakes in the four corners. Sparkers stuck in the ends.
Going to build the walls on top out of those wafer cookies.
And a flag made out of an iced fruit rollup with her initial.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: June 10, 2007, 12:21:52 PM »

Kat it sounds wonderful, promise to take a picture to post for us, ok? I'd love to see it !

well back to my wacky cupcake ideas, have much to get done today plus a few instructions from OldFart for new products  Laughing

take care all !

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: June 10, 2007, 12:26:49 PM »

None,I may have caught fish in your area.We have a huge catfish industry now.Along with Chicken farms and soybeans
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: June 10, 2007, 12:28:20 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Kat it sounds wonderful, promise to take a picture to post for us, ok? I'd love to see it !

well back to my wacky cupcake ideas, have much to get done today plus a few instructions from OldFart for new products  Laughing

take care all !

I will. That cake site is down. GD is going to " help" assemble and decorate the cake next Fri nite. She is actually pretty good, more imagination that a grown up. .. kids are not bound by grown up rules
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 10, 2007, 12:29:31 PM »

I forgot Jessica,Linsdsey,and Nikki are single.<Marry them with a big pre-nup and run,it works for K-fed.Last I checked in your area,it should be no problem.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 10, 2007, 12:30:53 PM »

Ugh catfish ... gee they are fugly fishies..
I did have some smoked catfish, it was not bad, but a picture of the ugly fish kept coming into my brain.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: June 10, 2007, 12:49:07 PM »

I need to run to the store.  I've created the new thread and left it unlocked in case you guys get to page 50 before I get back.  Be back soon.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: June 10, 2007, 12:50:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I need to run to the store.  I've created the new thread and left it unlocked in case you guys get to page 50 before I get back.  Be back soon.

someone has already been there... Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 10, 2007, 12:55:29 PM »

Oh Robots, u r a cheater.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 10, 2007, 12:56:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Oh Robots, u r a cheater.

cheater or innovator ???

Twisted Evil

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: June 10, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »

Hey,Kat,tell Lala's that Robots has been bad and needs to go in the book,I carded him,so put his name in the book,again
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: June 10, 2007, 12:58:12 PM »

U are getting rusty,Robots.I want justice,now.I am tired of waiting,for equity.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 10, 2007, 01:00:12 PM »

Might be a lesson to lock someone in a new thread....all by himself... Wink
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 10, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »

Murder & Crime thread - 29,102 views.  Shocked

Catfish are wonderful, but I would never eat them until catfish farms were invented.

I submit that problems with produce can be washed away. BUT, you DO have to wash it properly. Sometimes I think a lot of these issues are cropping up because of the way fresh produce is marketed now.

It used to be that when you bought fresh spinach, romaine, certain other leafy things, you REALLY had to rinse, then soak and wash at least 3 times to get all the GRIT out. Now, we get these items grit-free (which is good, yes) - so people are lulled into thinking it's "clean" and don't wash thoroughly at home.

I wash fresh leafy things when I get home with it. (Why refrigerate dirty stuff?) Pack with paper towels in clean plastic bags. It keeps longer when it's clean, and will be nice and crisp when you're ready to use it.

Hope this doesn't sound condescending, but I have been doing this for a long time, and just wonder if some of this lore has skipped a generation or two.

When I was growing up, we raised most of our vegetables, and if I learned two things, it's that gardening is hard, and you GOTTA WASH STUFF REALLY WELL. I don't trust the food delivery chain at all, and even question the quality of the water used for what I'll call "industry washing" ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: June 10, 2007, 01:02:08 PM »

Cleanliness is a key point.We need to wash our food,like the racoons do in my garbage.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 10, 2007, 01:03:07 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Hi Monkeys...

The weirdest thing that happened to me while being on this forum was the night of the Great Monkey Site Meltdown.  A poster named Ringo told me the story of Dave meeting the mysterious man who asked Dave if he liked to go fishing (the implication being that Nat was in the sea).  This poster never had conversed with me before...and threatened that I should not tell anyone this story or bad things would happen.  And the telling of this story to me by Ringo was many, many months in advance of Dave's book being published.

Klaas - Do you know the date of the Monkey site meltdown?  And do we know the date of Dave's encounter with this guy from his book?  We've probably lost the records that could tell us from where Ringo was posting?  I wonder who Ringo was?

What I can tell you is that I am the person that told Ringo about Dave meeting this guy at the VIP club . I only brought it up last night when we were doing the tango and decided to talk  about possible links /
similarities between "organizations" in Aruba = Simians reference to "Skull and Bones". After the Clausson people went to aruba back in 2005 and I saw and read their report, as did many , I was really concerned about the existance of it, and Shango/Simian reference to such a place. (I actually believe the poster that went to check it out initially and made the report felt there might have been a link.) when I read the report I verified it with Dave via a family member that indeed the place existed, and he had checked it out, and the experience was as I posted last night. I related this event to Ringo, who didn't know of Daves experience at the VIP club but checked it out also. Where I used to post with Ringo was old BFN site way back before it's first reformat. Ringo left there and started a Natalee board that one could post at by invitation.

What I posted last night was meant for discussion.
 It may not have been known by all, but was almost immediately shot down as old news, insignificant news by one of 2 posters here that seem to go on the attack lately IMO, whenever I post anything .
I still think it this news may have some significance, though "it hasn't helped us find Natalee".  This is undeniably true.

I am afraid after this last occurance I will not tango again.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.